In Step Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really think it would be weird?" George had not looked at it from that angle.

"I do."

After several seconds of silence, Mark asked, "So, what about you? How have long you and Donna been seeing each other?"

"I don't know; five, six weeks. We knew each other very casually from work, and then one evening at a business function we sort of had to hang out together. From the conversation we had, we realized we had a lot in common: single with a teenager, similar likes and dislikes; anyway, we decided to go out a few nights later—which was really nothing more than drinks and dinner after work—and on it went."

"You had sex yet?" Mark couldn't believed he'd asked that question after it was out, but he had been so captivated by Donna and Kendall, and as a result now, so horny, he just hadn't been thinking.

George was a little taken aback by the inquiry also. When his wife was alive, the family had been fairly open about sex, but not since. Still, he guessed it was a sign they were moving on. He wondered how he should answer. "That's a rather personal question," he remarked, for lack of anything better.

"Sorry. I don't know what possessed me to ask that."

Then George thought, what the hell, if he couldn't be honest with his own son, could he expect Mark to be honest with him? "The truth is, we have not. And it isn't because neither of us wants to. But for me, it's been a long time, and for her, she doesn't just sleep with anyone she dates; she wants to be sure this is not just a brief office fling. Part of that was wondering whether you and Kendall were going to get along."

"Makes sense," Mark agreed. "You and Donna dating would eventually involve the four of us doing things together and it wouldn't help if Kendall and I didn't get along."

"But it sounds like the jury might still be out on the two of you getting along," George noted.

"We just met, dad. Give us time. But truthfully, that may depend more on you than me. Kendall seems to have a fairly cynical view of the men her mother has dated."

"Yes, I know. Donna alerted me. Guess I'll just have to be on good behavior when I'm around her."

"Guess we both will."

* * *

Donna thought the evening had gone fairly well. She was pleased both that Kendall and Mark had taken the news well and that the two seemed to get along. However, oddly enough, Kendall was quiet during the drive home, so Donna didn't ask any questions. Maybe her daughter just needed time too process it all.

Once home, Donna decided to take a shower. She was a little horny—primarily from having George's hand in her lap, but also because things were now falling into place with him and it was time they consummate their relationship—and a shower would provide the quickest relief. But before she could attend to herself, Kendall appeared in the bathroom.

"Mom, can we talk?"

"Well, of course, we can. You know that." Donna went on with washing herself, but when Kendall didn't say anything. "You want to wait until I get out of the shower?"

"I guess."

There was a hint of worry in her daughter's voice, so Donna suggested, "Go into my room and get comfortable. I'll be there in a minute." She hadn't washed her hair, so she quickly dried herself off, put on a light, mid-thigh length robe and headed into her bedroom.

Kendall was sitting on folded legs on one end of the bed still in her skirt and tank top. In this position, her hem was nearly to her crotch and the white of her bikini panties was fully visible. Mother and daughter were not modest toward one another, often roaming the house with little to nothing on. In fact, they admired each other's body; Donna proud because Kendall had inherited her body, and the latter because she hoped she looked like the former upon reaching 40.

"So, what's on your mind?" Donna asked, propping herself against the headboard.

"I hope I didn't mess things up for you and George," Kendall began.

"Oh? Why? Because you brought up his wife?"

"No," she clarified. "I think he was okay with that. But I was rather cynical about men with Mark. I don't think I made a very good impression on him."

"I wish I could convince you to stop judging men based onmyexperiences. I'm not a very good benchmark." Donna was not angry with her daughter, but they'd had similar discussions previously. "I can tell you that George is not like all the others. Didn't you notice that?"

"Yes, but then I thought that maybe he was just on good behavior to make a positive first impression."

"Trust me. He's different. Do as you said, give us the benefit of the doubt."

"I will."

"So, what about Mark? He seemed nice enough."

"I guess he was. He didn't make any crude remarks. But he was constantly stealing looks at my legs and boobs."

"Honey, the way you're dressed,Iwas even looking at your boobs and legs. You've grown into a beautiful young lady with a good head on your shoulders."

Kendall smiled warmly at the compliment. "I had a good teacher."

"You have other concerns about George and Mark?" Donna asked steering the conversation back to Kendall's reason for this talk.

"I have no issues about them," her daughter revealed. "If George really is different I'm more concerned aboutusscrewing up what might potentially be a perfect relationship for you. They don't know everything about us. If they did, they might not be interested anymore."

"Well, that's what the whole dating ritual is all about. It's a chance for everyone to get to know each other so they can decide how far they want to take it. There are some things that we'll have to be careful about, and if the relationship with George grows as I hope it does, there may be some things we'll have to change or at least just behave ourselves. But if we're really lucky, it'll all work out."

"We haven't been that lucky so far," Kendall reminded.

"Come here," Donna motioned.

Kendall scooted toward the head of the bed and lay on her back with her head on a pillow. Donna laid down on her side next to and facing her daughter, putting her arm around the teen and hugging. "You don't need to worry yourself about this. Like everything in life, we take it as it comes."

"I know. But it would be nice to have some stability for a change—not that you don't provide me with a stabile life—you do."

"But it would be nice not to have to go through this with a new guy every few months," Donna filled in.

"I didn't mean that, mom. It's your life; if you're comfortable with it."

Donna had been running her fingers up her daughter's arm, her palm and wrist brushing over Kendall's breast. The teen had likewise been drawing little circles and what not on her mother's forearm.

"I'm not unhappy with my life, but I would like to find a man to have a lasting relationship with."

"Well, then, if you're sure George is the one, I guess we'll just have to make sure this one lasts."

The two continued to lay there snuggled together, and without realizing it, Donna's right palm drifted tenderly across her daughter's left breast, where she caressed it and swirled her hand around it. Mother had bent her knees causing Kendall to drape her legs over Donna's thighs.

After a minute or so of this, Kendall turned her face toward her mother, their eyes engaged, and within seconds, their lips touched in the tenderest of kisses. Daughter reached up with her right hand, pressing her palm against mom's face. The two kissed with no urgency for another minute, Donna's hand sliding across her daughter's breast and then down over her abdomen.

Their lips parted, but the teen continued to pet Donna's face. The latter's hand had now reached the bottom of the other's tank top and was gently tugging it up over the waist of the blue jean skirt. As their lips met again, mom's hand found its way under the tank top, exploring her daughter's abdominal area.

Kendall rolled onto her side facing Donna never breaking their sweet kiss. As this new position directed mother's hand around to daughter's back, the digits latched onto the shoulder straps of the teen's tank top and bra, ever so slowly edging them off the shoulder. Meanwhile, Kendall's hand was toying with the hem of her mom's robe, which had worked its way up to her hips, and then the young girl's palm slid slowly up and down Donna's soft thigh.

With passion growing, Donna returned her daughter to her back, momentarily removing her lips, and then eased her tank top and bra cup down to expose most of her right breast where her lips reattached to Kendall's body, this time by sucking her nipple. A soft moan escaped the teen's throat. With her mouth busy on one breast, Donna uncovered the other, giving it the same attention. Her daughter was in heaven.

Kendall enjoyed her mother's loving for a few minutes before deciding to take this a notch higher. She sat up to remove her bra and gathered her tank top around her waist. Donna did the same causing her robe to open exposing most of her well-rounded breasts. They kissed again and daughter fondled mother's tits briefly before pushing the top of the robe down. However, mom opted to simply remove the garment altogether.

The sight of Donna's perfect boobs stirred Kendall to continue taking the initiative. She pushed the older woman down on her back, legs spread through which she could assault those magnificent breasts. She loved the way they sat up firmly without sag, her reddish nipples standing hard and tall. Her tongue lathered each one in saliva and she sucked them just like she did when she was an infant. She held each in her hands pushing them together in an attempt to lick both nipples at once but the gorgeous globes were a bit too large for that.

Her excitement ever rising, Kendall slowly started kissing and licking her way down her mother's rib cage to her abdomen, and then rimming her navel. But she was too aroused to linger there, and she anxiously moved on to the delicate flower that was starting to release its sweet nectar between her legs.

In a very short time, Donna's offspring had become quite adept at licking pussy, far better than any man she had ever had. She reveled in the feel of her daughter's pointed glossa thrashing her clit and stabbing her slit. Not wanting to come too soon, mom allowed it to go on just a few minutes before pulling Kendall back up so she could taste herself on the youth's tongue.

Now it was the elder woman's turn to be the aggressor. She got her daughter into a position to remove her skirt, top and panties before pushing her onto her back again. On all fours, she bent to share another extended kiss before blazing a trail with her lips down to her child's equally as wet snatch. The sensation of that saliva-lubricated organ spreading her vaginal lips was the most soothing, satisfying experience she had ever known. But like her mother, she only let it go on for a short time before the desire arose to taste herself on the other's lips. When they kissed again, she was not surprised that they tasted so similar.

Meanwhile, Kendall's hand sought out her mother's pussy and she inserted a finger, then two into that fiery, wet pit. Donna sat up, placing her daughter in her lap, and with the teen's fingers still working their magic in her cunt, they rocked back and forth, continuing to swap spit. In the process, the younger woman wedged her own pussy against her fist for a little enjoyment of her own. The finger fucking was really having an effect, so mom let herself fall back on the bed, arms spread, eyes closed. With the girl's tits hanging down dancing over her own, Donna allowed her orgasm to overtake her.

And so it did as every nerve and fiber of her body reacted to the unique sensation. When she was finished, she looked up at her daughter's smiling face licking the cum off of her fingers. Donna pulled Kendall's hand to her own mouth to taste herself.

Without even waiting to come completely down, the two females switched positions and it was mother's turn to pleasure daughter. The lady started again with a sensuous kiss and once more worked her way down the teen's body. Squatting before her child's hairless pussy, she likewise inserted two fingers, plunging them in and out. The look the two exchanged was pure love laced with growing lust. As her mother had, Kendall threw her head back and concentrated on receiving the delight that was coming her way.

To finish her daughter off, Donna positioned her lower body in a squatting position, their pussies touching, and leaned over the rest of the way so their mouths could meet. She then fucked her offspring by rubbing their clits together. They built up speed, and before long, the heat, moisture and friction had them both climaxing explosively in a moaning duet.

Afterward, basking in the afterglow, Kendall remarked, "Well, we haven't made a very good start at behaving ourselves."

"Uh, we're in the privacy of our own home," Donna reminded. "Only when we're in public or have guests do we have to behave."

"I know. But truthfully, there are just some things I refuse to give up. And doing this with you is one of them."

"So, what happened to all the worrying earlier?" her mother wondered.

"Isn't that why we do this? To make all our problems go away."

"Now, you don't care about George or Mark?"

Kendall shrugged and smirked, "I guess I'm good until the next time!"

Donna shook her head in amazement. "You really better pray that those two guys are as open-minded as we are."

"Or if not," Kendall added, "find a way toopentheir minds."

12