In Step Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,039 Followers

"Oh, and what was that?" Not that he cared at this moment, but it didn't prevent his vision from remaining daringly on her breasts.

"I thought I was becoming a lesbian," she allowed, "not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that. And as much as I enjoy girl-girl sex—at least with my mother—I hadn't pictured myself like that exclusively. As everyone seems to have noticed, I haven't dated many boys because I didn't really think I liked boys that much. But what this discussion has revealed to me is that it's less about the lesbian sex than it is the incest."

"So, what does that mean? You're going to fuck all the men in your family?"

"No, of course not." Kendall shrugged. "The more I think of it, I'm not even certain it's the incest so much as the erotic nature of it. I mean, why did you want to have sex with your mother?"

He shrugged. "Because after the kissing lessons, I was so aroused, it seemed the natural next step."

"But it wasn't natural; it was your mother. Why did you enjoy even kissing her in a non-motherly way?"

"She was teaching me and it was . . . good."

"But it was still your mother. So, wasn't there an added element of excitement in that?"

Mark hung his head in shame. "Yes, there was," he slowly answered.

"Don't be sorry about it, Mark. You can't help your feelings." She reached out and patted his arm comfortingly. "And for what it's worth, we now share a secret with one another that we don't want anyone else to know."

Their eyes met, she smiled warmly, and he believed he saw genuineness in her he had not witnessed before. He returned the smile.

"So, what was it like kissing your mother?"

"It was like no other girl I've ever kissed. I mean, not just because she was my mother. It was just," he shrugged, "incredible."

"Show me."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,039 Followers