In Step Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

This was much more than sex and they both knew by the look in each other's eyes that this was a very special coupling. Neither rushed to climax, but the sheer emotion of the act had them coming together in a calm, sensual orgasm. Their kiss continued long after climax subsided.

George and Donna remained in each other's arms for a long time. His emotions were running so high he wanted desperately to tell her he loved her, for he really did. But something in the back of his mind prevented him, as though it was too early in their relationship. Still, he felt it and he knew it in his heart.

Donna's feelings were running a similar course, and even though George was so far different—in a better way—than anyone else she had ever dated, she feared expressing too much of her feelings at this time might jinx her. She knew she was falling in love with him, but to reveal such emotions after the glorious lovemaking they had just enjoyed could be perceived as the euphoria that follows the act and the meaningless words that people so often spout at such a time.

But she did feel comfortable saying: "You said before you're never letting me go; well, right now, I have no desire to go anywhere."

"Then don't."

"Would that be wise with our children at my house?"

"Well, I don't know about Kendall, but I don't think it would come as a surprise to Mark what we're doing here. I mean, if you didn't go home until morning."

"No, it definitely would not be a surprise to Kendall either. Still, I hate to displace Mark from his own bed. We'll have to plan this better next time. Or at least, make better arrangements for them."

"I guess you're right."

But she detected the disappointment in his voice. "I'm sorry. Have I let you down?"

"Absolutely not. Tonight has greatly exceeded my expectations. And more than that, there will be many more evenings like this."

"I love your positive attitude."

"Do you want me to take you home now?"

She grinned sheepishly. "Not just yet."

To be sure, they made love two more times before departing, and when they arrived at Donna's house, they snuck in quietly, ostensibly not to awaken them if they were sleeping, but also curious to see what they would find . . .

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers