In Step Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Kendall drew in her breath excitedly over her mom's actions, then moved around Mark flattening herself against the boulder for a better look.

Now squatting, Donna worked on getting George's shorts and underwear down and off.

"What a cock!" Kendall quietly exclaimed as George's sprang free. An eight-inch spike, she estimated, also thinking she'd like to try it out.

"Whoa!" was Mark's equally impressed comment on his father's tool. "I had no idea he was packingthat."

The teens knew what was coming next and couldn't wait. Donna did not disappoint, drooling spit down George's shaft then lubricating it as she slid it into her mouth and down her throat in one slow, erotic move. She went up and down several times at the same measured pace.

"This is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," Kendall remarked.

"I think the best is yet to come," Mark noted. He eased behind Kendall, his own cock hard as the rocks that surrounded them, pressing into her rear.

"Yeah, that's it," Kendall encouraged.

Meanwhile, in the clearing, the adults swapped positions again, and George wasted no time in sliding Donna's shorts and panties down and off.

Mark found it somewhat amusing seeing the two parents completely naked except for their shoes. Still, not to take anything away from Kendall, but her mother was the hottest woman he had ever seen, even surpassing his gorgeous mother, whom he had never seen completely nude. Boy, would he like tofuckDonna.

When George squatted to jab his tongue into Donna's juicy, wet pussy, Kendall couldn't help but reach around to fondle Mark's solid boner through his jeans. The teens could even hear the slurping noises rising from below. But that didn't last long. George rose slowly, his steel cock angled upward. In anticipation, Donna's legs edged apart, and almost as though it had been choreographed, his cock continued upward, its aim true, and slid right up and into her pussy all the way.

"This is way better than fucking porno," Kendall commented, her hand now blindly, undoing Mark's pants and zipper. Leaning on the rock for support, she used both hands to pull his jeans down far enough down to free his cock, then grabbed hold of it and guided it into her waiting snatch after pulling the crotch of her panties aside. Thus, the method to her madness wearing a skirt on a picnic. Mark then matched his dad stroke for stroke.

Her eyes glued to the action below, Kendall whispered urgently, "Fuck me, Mark. This is the most incredible fucking thing I've ever seen!"

Mark had to admit to himself that watching his dad fuck an angel while he fucked an angel was way more erotic than anything he could remember seeing in porno movies. Additionally, in his own mind, he was fucking Kendall and her mother simultaneously and it wouldn't take him long to blow his wad. He wondered what the odds were of the four of them all coming at the same time. But that was not going to happen because the teens had additional stimulation the adults did not. As it was, Kendall was already starting a breathy whimper and his own balls were starting to churn.

The parents had the advantage of thinking they were alone, and though they were keeping their noise to a minimum, both were still allowing some of their emotion to escape verbally in the form of moans, grunts, even some expletives.

Those additional sounds tipped Kendall over the edge and the poor thing had her mouth covered with both hands to prevent any of her own sounds from escaping as she came hard. By chain reaction, Mark followed, his hose spraying her pussy in a gush of cum, his face buried in her back to muffle any noise he made.

Strangely, the adults were reaching their crescendo below. The teens watched George lift Donna's legs into his arms and hold her up against the boulder as he plowed his dick into her as though he was attempting to open the rock with a jackhammer.

The kids wished they hadn't come so soon because the sight of George's cock sliding its full length in and out of Donna's soaked pussy—as evidenced by the shine on his shaft—was nearly enough to get the teens going again. Unfortunately, Mark's shriveling shaft slid out of Kendall's come-filled vagina, and was replaced by her finger.

The tone of George's grunting signaled his climax and the expression on his face indicated he was filling Donna's pussy. But she hadn't come yet so he kept up his thrusting until she did moments later.

Kendall came again seconds later at the sight of semen and pussy juice being forced out of her mother's vagina by George's continued pumping.

Slowly, George let Donna's legs down, cum dribbling down her legs. She bent down and licked a dollop off his cock head. He then leaned against the rock next to her as the two allowed themselves a few minutes to recover.

Mark quickly pulled up his pants. "We need to get back or they won't be far behind."

"That was the most awesome sex I ever saw or had, Mark. I don't think I can walk."

He turned her around, squatted, grabbed her legs and pulled her up onto his back allowing her to ride. Walking gingerly at first, when he felt he was far enough away, he double-timed it back to their picnic area, Kendall all the while extolling the thrill and excitement of what they had just witnessed and participated in. All he did was agree with her periodically, but what neither spoke aloud was the desire they each had to fuck the other's parent.

* * *

If the teens hadn't known better, the picture their parents presented upon their return could have been attributable to a strenuous hike. As it was, it was all Mark and Kendall could do not to laugh at the adults' disheveled appearance. The former two had arrived back in time to use napkins to clean themselves off—Kendall even had one stuffed in her panties to prevent drippage—grab Pepsi's and take their same seats on the log.

There was no evidence of cum trickling down Donna's legs so Kendall wondered what method the adults had used to clean themselves. She had a mental image of George licking it all off of her mother and started to get horny again.

"You guys have been sitting here all this time?" George asked.

"Nothing else to do," Mark answered intentionally sounding bored.

Kendall picked up on it. "Yeah, I've had so much Pepsi I'm about to float."

"Why didn't you go for a walk of your own?" George wanted to know.

"Well, you said we were in a secluded area, so we didn't want to risk getting lost." Mark really played it up.

"Where's the nearest restroom?" Kendal asked, sounding urgent.

"We'll have to drive up to the main area," George said. "We could probably all stand to freshen up."

Mark and Kendall merely looked at each other and had to fight back a giggle.

A while later, in the Ladies restroom, Kendall toyed with the idea of asking her mother if she and George had had sex instead of really going on a hike, but in the end the teen decided that she and Mark had concocted this entire outing in hopes of being alone to do exactly what the parents had done, so why badger the woman.

After use of the facilities, the group decided to remain in the main area. They rented paddle boats with the usual pairing riding side to side for a while before drifting apart. When the teens were far enough away from their parents and other boats, Kendall, who had allowed her skirt to rise up to her crotch, much to Mark's visual satisfaction, reached over to fondle his semi-erect cock through his pants. When she had him good and hard, she took it out and stroked him with a saliva-coated palm to an ejaculation. She was even careful to capture his semen in her hand where she slurped it up with her tongue, then rinsed her hand by dragging it in the water.

Next, she took his hand and fed his fingers to her yearning pussy. He brought her to orgasm just in time for them to get themselves back together before their parents approached to signal a return to the dock.

After ice cream in the late afternoon, they drove home. The tiring day had the teens nodding off during the ride and they gradually leaned over onto one another, Kendall's head finding purchase on Mark's shoulder and his head resting atop hers.

When Donna noticed the adolescents, she smiled warmly and quietly directed George's attention to the rear. It brought a grin to his face also and he gave a thumbs up, his expression echoing Donna's sentiment. Both were extremely pleased that their children seemed to be getting along very well.

* * *

She was already waiting for him when he arrived in the lunchroom. George's heart beat a little faster when he saw her—as it always did. He took the seat across the table from her instead of beside her because they weren't ready for coworkers to know they were dating. They weren't keeping it a secret, just not broadcasting it. A big smile lit up her face.

"I had such a good time yesterday," he couldn't help saying.

"So did I," she agreed enthusiastically, patting his hand, then quickly glancing around to make sure no one had seen. It didn't appear anyone had. "What was your favorite part?" she asked sheepishly, as though she knew the answer.

"You have to ask?" George queried, feigning hurt feelings. He pretended to think a moment. "It had to be the paddle boats."

"What?"

"Just kidding," he grinned. "Of course, it was the"—he cleared his throat—"hike."

"That's better."

"Do you think the kids suspected anything?" George wondered.

"Well, Kendall asked why we didn't invite them. She pretended she was put out. I apologized, said we hadn't intended to leave them out," Donna explained. "Then I cleverly turned it on her and said I was sorry to have left her alone with Mark again. She didn't have a comeback for that and backed off, which I thought was very interesting."

"That's about what I got out of Mark." George shrugged. "Maybe we've forced them together too much. After all, that was three times in one week. Perhaps we should back off."

"I'm not so sure I agree that we've forced them," Donna said pensively. "Kendall didn't complain one bit about Friday night. I mean she tried to make sound unexciting, but if she had really been put out, she would have let me have it. And then, Mark offered to tutor her in English; no one forced him or put him on the spot. At least, it seemed that way to me."

"You're right about that," George agreed. "And he hasn't said anything about it, certainly hasn't complained as though he'd gotten himself into something he didn't want to do."

"And Kendall eagerly accepted his offer," Donna added. "And did you notice how close they were sitting when we returned from the hike? I mean, they weren't touching, but it was much closer than I would have expected."

"Yes, I remember."

"Then, they automatically got into the paddle boat together."

"Oh, they probably just assumed we would want to ride together."

"But still, neither said anything, and they even paddled away from us for a while. Then on the way home they both fell asleep against each other . . ."

"So, you think there's something going on?"

"It's just very curious," Donna said with a shrug. "Makes me almost feel as though I should get home early tomorrow for their first study session."

George grimaced. "It's your house so you can do what you want, but I would advise against it. I trust Mark and I wouldn't want to betray that based on circumstantial evidence."

"You're right. And I feel the same about Kendall."

"So, you think they really like each other and are just playing it down?" George mused.

"Could be," Donna said. "Particularly since we've made no secret of the fact we don't want them to date."

"But they have also said they didn't want to because it would be weird what with us dating."

"Things change," Donna warned.

"Would we stop them if they really did want to date?" George wondered. "Couldwe?"

"I don't know. If they did really want to date it just happened so fast."

"Maybe."

"Arewemoving too fast?" Donna wanted to know.

"What is too fast?" George posed. "What is regular speed? Is there a gauge?"

"If there is, mine must have gotten lost in the mail."

"Well, I enjoy being with you whenever I can and I count the minutes until we're together again. If that's fast, well . . ."

"Then it's fast," Donna completed for him. "I feel the same, I truly do."

"Then I guess we set our own pace."

Hesitantly, Donna asked, "If I'm not being too forward, when can we get together again?"

"As soon as you like."

"I'd like to say tonight or tomorrow while they're studying," Donna said with a grin, "but realistically, I guess we should wait until Friday. Don't want the kids to start feeling we're abandoning them."

"And if they want to get together Friday also?" George asked the question on both of their minds.

Twisting her mouth, Donna answered, "How hypocritical would we be if we tried to stop it? I mean, this all began with them because we wanted them to like each other, and we wanted them to use each other to become comfortable with the opposite sex."

"I agree. We'll just have to deal with anything as it comes up. Besides, with what you hear about some teenagers today, if Mark and Kendall have to date, dating each other might be the safest thing for us."

"Well, I just wouldn't want anything they do to come between us, so I'm content to just let them think we don't want them to date."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
12