In Step Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Attempting to catch her breath afterward, Donna realized that this was the most powerful orgasm she could ever remember having from artificial stimulus. She remained in the car for a few minutes of recovery.

* * *

"By my reckoning," Kendall noted, "we're five for five."

"But who's counting?" Mark quipped. He shook his head in confusion. "Whyareyou counting?"

"You said the other night that we might one day get to the point where we would no longer satisfy each other. I'm just, you know, seeing how many we can get away with. I figure the more we do, the longer our chances are." She didn't see him roll his eyes and shake his head.

"Okay, well, I hope that works well for you."

After a few moments of quiet snuggling, Kendall said, "I want to ask you something, but I want you to keep an open mind."

"Like what with all we've done I don't have an open mind?"

"No, no, just hear me out."

At that moment, they heard a car door slam.

"Aw, hell, mom's home," Kendall noted rather casually.

But Mark was already jumping into his drawers and pants.

"I'll be in the bathroom," Kendall informed him. "My book bag is next to the coffee table. Get out my—"

"Right," he interrupted, pulling on his shirt as he darted down the hall. Fortunately, he had sufficient time to spread open her English book and notebook, and even pat his hair back in place before the back door opened.

* * *

Donna made sure she took her time getting out of her car and re-entering her house, as well as making enough noise to alert them. She didn't know what she wanted to do about this situation, but at this point, she didn't want to catch them and have to deal with it now.

She found Mark sitting on the sofa. "Hi, Mark."

He popped up guiltily like a jack-in-the-box. "Oh, hi, Donna. How are you?"

However, seeing him standing there after just watching him completely naked fucking her daughter, it was difficult not to look at that young, firm male body and not mentally undress him. Donna was suddenly nervous herself. "Just fine, thanks. How's it going?" She glanced around for Kendall.

"Uh, pretty good. Kendall's in the bathroom," he said, assuming that's why she was looking around. Damn, she is a gorgeous woman. For an 18 year-old girl, her daughter was as hot as they came and Mark couldn't in his wildest dreams hoped to have been fucking such a gorgeous creature. But she was young, trim, and . . . all that went with being that age. Yet here was her mother: older, slightly bigger tits,greatass and legs, all reeking raw sexuality, but in a much more mature and experienced way. Man, would he like to fuck her.

Kendall was about to step out of her room having cleaned up and dressed in her normal after school clothes. They didn't see her approach, but something caused her to stop short just before exiting the hallway. Upon seeing her mother and Mark standing there regarding one another she knew at once it was because there was sexual tension in the air, like two dogs about to sniff each other. Could it be?

For 40 years old her mother was hot, and Mark was a good-looking young guy who could give the older woman one hell of a fuck. Wouldthatbe hot to watch, or better still, to be part of? Hmmm.

"Hi, mom," Kendall greeted, finally joining them.

"Hi, Kendall. How are you guys doing?"

Kendall detected a barely perceptible nervousness in her mother's voice, which she found curious. "Good. Just had to take a pee break."

Pee break my ass, Donna thought. You had to pee out all of that cum that Mark didn't suck out. However, just the thought of that had Donna's juices flowing and she had to leave the room. "Okay, well, I'm going to go change."

When Donna was out of the room, Kendall and Mark sat on the sofa. "Well, that was weird," Kendall remarked.

"How so?"

"I don't know, she seemed . . . edgy." Kendall decided not to reveal her suspicions to Mark until she had a more positive feeling about it, so instead she said, "Maybe she just had a rough day at work."

"So, what do we do now?" Mark asked. "Do you really want to study English?"

She shot him a look of disbelief. "Are you kidding?"

"Okay, well, then, what did you want to talk about before?"

"About us, what we're doing."

"What we're doing? We're supposed to be studying English."

Kendall rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh. "You know what I mean."

"Okay, we don't have to do it anymore." Mark really didn't have any idea where she was going with this conversation, but he liked toying with her anyway.

"Noooo, that's not what—"

"Want to stay for dinner, Mark?" Donna asked, returning to the room.

The two teens turned sharply at her unexpected appearance and it would have been a contest to determine whose jaw dropped the quickest. Donna was dressed in her own short blue jean skirt, which for Mark was inspiration enough, but up top she had a white blouse, long sleeves rolled up to her elbows, shirt tale tied in a knot just below her ample breasts and no buttons buttoned. She had enough of the shirt tucked into the knot so that it appeared as though it was a V-neck shirt, but it was clear she wore no bra. Mark desperately wanted to stay for dinner.

Kendall merely shook her head in pity, wishing she'd thought of the tied blouse first.

"I'd love to, Donna, but if I don't go home and fix dinner, not only will dad destroy the kitchen, but he won't have a very nourishing meal."

That was not an answer that either mother or daughter expected. "Youdo all the cooking?" Kendall was quickest to ask.

"Yeah, well, when mom was sick I was the only one available to cook because dad still had to work, so after she died it became my duty."

"Well, let's invite him over, too," Donna suggested, to cool herself down.

As Donna turned away to call George, Kendall said to Mark, "Hey, dude, keep your eyes on the right set of balls." With that, she cupped her own breasts to underscore her warning.

"Why is she dressed like that?" Mark asked, still not able to get over it.

Kendall decided to cover for her mother for the time being. "Mom and I are often very casual around the house."

He looked her up and down. "Then why aren't you more casual?"

"I dressed in what I normally do after school so my mother wouldn't become suspicious."

Mark nodded his understanding, then glanced around to make certain Donna wasn't watching, and playfully unzipped Kendall's top down to just below the level of her nipples. He looked up at her with a wide grin.

She merely gave him a look that hinted at childishness, but made no attempt to zip up.

"He's on his way," Donna reported.

"Anything I can do to help?" Mark offered.

"It's just going to be a simple dinner: salad, baked chicken, a vegetable side. I can handle it. You guys relax."

"Mom, you mind if we go for a walk?"

Donna had looked up when she heard Kendall address her, but did a double-take after the question was out. With a shrug, she answered, "No, go ahead." But her mind was abuzz with wonder over what was going on between the two kids, aside from the obvious she had witnessed earlier.

Once they were past the next door neighbor's house, Mark said, "I'm not sure this is such a good idea. Your mom looked awfully suspicious."

"I'm not so sure I care about that anymore," Kendall revealed stoically.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked worriedly. "Is this what you wanted to talk about?"

Still rather serious, she answered, "Yes." Then, with an apprehensive deep breath, Kendall asked, "Can we go out on a date?"

With raised eyebrows, Mark inquired, "You mean like I pick you up at your front door, dinner and a movie type date."

"Well, it doesn't have to be anything fancy, but yes, that's the general idea."

"You know our parents don't want us to date."

"Do you think they would really try to stop us?"

"Probably not. But we could be opening a big can of worms," Mark warned.

"If you don't want to do it, just say so." There was disappointment in Kendall's voice.

"I didn't say that. Idowant to. I just don't want to do anything that will jeopardize my dad's and your mom's relationship." They walked in silence for several steps. "What brought you to this?"

Kendall stopped walking and took a deep breath. "This is hard for me to say, so please, just let me get it out." She inhaled again. "I really like you, Mark. I've never liked a boy as much. And it isn't just because we're having this incredible sex." Her expression turned awkward, almost embarrassed. "I just like . . . god, this is hard . . . I just like being with you. And while I love having that incredible sex with you, I just would like to, you know, maybe have a regular relationship also."

Mark was extremely touched—for a number of reasons: he could see how difficult it was for Kendall to tell him this, as it probably was for any teenage girl to tell any teenage guy, particularly as confused as she was about her sexuality; and then a girl who looked like Kendall, who was probably the envy of most of the girls in her school and the target of most of the boys, to say that she wanted him to be more than just a sex partner—it was profoundly overwhelming.

He knew what he was going to tell her, didn't have to think about it. He actually felt much the same, so there was really no decision.

Her somber expression instantly turned to joy as he said, "When did you want to go out?"

"I figure the parents will be going out on Friday . . ."

"Of course. Friday." Mark considered it for a couple of seconds. "I have one suggestion, though. This first time, you tell your mom and I'll tell my dad that we're going out with friends from school, and then we'll meet somewhere and do whatever you want to do. Let's not get them worked up yet until we know for sure about ourselves."

"Well,I'msure. But I'm willing to try it your way."

* * *

"So, who were you trying to impress?" Kendall asked her mother after the men departed.

"What do you mean?" Donna innocently responded.

Kendall ran her finger from her mom's chest down her cleavage and tugged on the knot in her blouse below her breasts.

"What's wrong with this?" Donna wanted to know.

"When you appeared like that I thought Mark's eyes were going to pop out of his head. I thought maybe you were trying to impress him."

Donna's mind was moving rapidly in several directions. Shehadbeen attempting to attract Mark's attention andhaddressed with the intention of doing just that. It was schoolgirlish, to be sure, and she wasn't really certain why she had felt the need to do so, except that witnessing the incredible sex between him and her daughter had made her very horny. She still hadn't decided—she really hadn't had the time—what she was going to do about what she had seen, although she certainly was not going to let on to Kendall that she had seen them, so right now, she needed to steer the conversation in another direction. She tried that with: "I don't think that would have been possible. I think he's got eyes foryou."

"He's got eyes for a hot-looking girl that he knows he can't have or doesn't want," Kendall corrected.

"Andyou'rethe hot looking girl. Why do you say he doesn't want you?"

"Because he knows you and George don't want us to date, and even if you didn't care, he thinks it would be weird dating the daughter of the woman his father is dating. And you know what, I agree with him."

"Why would it be weird?"

Kendall shrugged. "I don't know. It just would. Besides, we've become friends, and I think a guy like Mark would be better as a friend than a boyfriend in the romantic sense."

The teen obviously wasn't going to come clean about the "study" session, so Donna felt it was better to back off any further discussion about it or they might end up in a fight and say something regrettable. "Okay, well, George and I are going out again Friday. I'm not going to suggest that Mark come over again."

"Nor am I. We've spent enough time together lately." As an afterthought, Kendall decided this would be a good time to mention: "Maybe I'll go hang out with some girls from school."

"Really?"

"They're always bugging me to go to the mall with them."

"They do that on Fridays?" a surprised Donna asked.

"The ones who aren't dating boys do."

"Well, that sounds like a good idea." Although Donna still had her doubts.

* * *

Dinnerwassimple, as Donna had characterized it, but it was tasty and the four enjoyed it and each other's company—almost as though they were a family. That was the feeling George came away with, a feeling that had him thinking as he followed his son home.

Once inside, he asked Mark, "So how did the tutoring go?"

"Fine. She seems to know English better than she thinks she does. She just doesn't have confidence."

"I'm sorry that we've forced you and Kendall together so much lately."

"You haven't. We've actually become friendly."

"That's good. Donna and I are going out again Friday, but I'm not going to ask you to hang out with her like last week—unless you want to."

Attempting to sound as casual as possible, Mark said, "No. Some of the guys have been bugging me to go to this club with them—"

"Aclub?"

"Oh, it's for the under 21 people—no alcohol, supposedly just good music."

"Oh, okay, sounds interesting. And I'm glad you're finally going to do something with your friends."

There was several seconds of silence. Mark didn't want to talk about the club anymore because that was where he intended to take Kendall, although it was true what he had said about his friends. He changed the subject. "Don't take offense to this, dad, but Donna really looked hot tonight."

"You noticed."

"Hard not to. You're lucky, dad. First mom, now Donna."

"I guess if I was really lucky I'd still have your mom."

Mark nodded sullenly. "You know what I mean."

"Yes. Sorry. I didn't mean to put a damper on the conversation." To his son's shrug, George said, "Now, we just need to find you a girl."

"We?"

"Editorially. It's a shame Kendall wasn't someone else's daughter. Or have you changed your mind about wanting to date her?"

In light of their impending date, Mark did not want to lie to his father. "That's irrelevant. You and Donna don't want us to."

"But that didn't answer the question."

"I told you it would be weird to date Kendall. We've become friends. Let's just leave it at that."

George had a reason for this discussion based on thoughts and feelings he'd had on the drive home, which he was not yet ready to talk about with Mark, so he let the conversation end before it could get away from him.

* * *

Mark almost didn't recognize Kendall at the mall. They had agreed to meet there since that was where her mother thought she was going—Donna even drove her there. There was only one girl at the agreed upon location in the food court and . . . when she turned around, he almost ran into a post. Her normally straight hair was a little fuller; she had a low-cut, patterned, primarily dark red shirt that her great round tits seemed ready to jump out of. The solid matching red skirt was short like her blue jean skirts but thecoloron her was amazing.

When Kendall saw him approaching, she smiled and the entire food court seemed to light up. If he had ever been mesmerized by her infectious beauty he was now absolutely spellbound. Unable to wait for him to walk the final few steps, she ran into his arms and kissed him as passionately as she could without causing a scene.

"You look spectacular," Mark was finally able to utter.

"All for you."

"I could just stand here and look at you all night," Mark said enthusiastically. "But I don't think that would be long enough."

Kendall was beaming. "I'm hungry. Can we eat?"

"Of course. Anything you want. Where would you like to go?"

"Here is fine."

"The food court?"

"Don't you want me to take you someplace nice?"

"Let's save a big fancy meal for another time," Kendall suggested.

They ate a meal of sorts at one of the Asian places, primarily because it served Pepsi products and discussed where their parents were going to dinner. Both surmised it must be someplace even fancier than last week judging by the way they were dressing up. But neither knew. Afterward, they walked, hand in hand, window shopping and stopping in a few places. They considered seeing a movie, but there was really nothing playing that either was dying to see. Mark then suggested the club he had led his father to believe he would be visiting. Kendall had never been to such a place, so she agreed.

The club was interesting, taking them into an environment to which they were unaccustomed. Of course, being teens, both liked modern music, but aside from a few school dances, neither had had any more exposure than that to dancing so they picked a quiet corner of the dance floor where they could enjoy themselves without feeling too much out of place.

However, it wasn't until the first slow dance, where they could really press up against one another that the real enjoyment began. It was almost like fucking with clothes on; swaying back and forth, to and fro, their bodies molded to each other—it wasn't long before their lips met.

After little more than an hour of stimulation from the closeness of the slow dances and the exertion from movement in the fast dances, Kendall had had enough. "I'm ready if you are."

Mark was powerless to do anything but yield to her will.

In the car, riding nowhere in particular, Kendall, her legs crossed and her skirt riding high, said, "I have to tell you something. I wasn't completely honest about tonight."

Well, that might explain the exposed thighs, Mark thought. "Go on."

"I said I wanted to go out with you to have a relationship beyond just having sex. But the truth is, I really wanted to see if we could get along without sex."

"You wanted to see ifIwould have any interest in you without sex," Mark corrected.

"No. It's a two-way street. I've initiated most of the sex we've had. So, I wanted to make certainIwould still be interested inyouwithout the sex. And I can tell you that Iamstill interested in you with or without sex and I think you are also."

"How do you know? We've only been out for less than three hours."

"BecauseIwould have been bored within the first hour," Kendall advised. "Right now, I'm content just to be with you, no matter what we do." She leaned closer, resting her elbow on the center armrest, her legs still exposed—at least what he could see in the dark—and now, in this position, he could see down her top. "If you want to go back to the club, we can; or back to the mall, or just drive around."

"I had enough of the club and the mall's about to close. What doyouwant to do?"

Kendall discovered that the center armrest, which also had a compartment underneath, lifted up between the bucket seats. Moving it up, she rested her forearm in his lap. In a calculated move, her hand ended up in his crotch. His cock was already hard, having grown up toward his waist, so she cupped his balls and gently moved them around in her palm. "I don't know," she finally said in answer to his question. "I never really thought about what to do on a date, I just wanted to go on one. What do people our age normally do?"

Withdrawing her left hand from his scrotum, Kendall reached over with her right hand and rubbed the length of his hard dick through his pants.

"I don't know," Mark answered, trying desperately to focus on driving and the conversation. "I guess they do what we've already done: the mall, the club, or go to a movie. Not a whole lot else to do. Unless we want to be bad and try to get alcohol and get drunk or do drugs."