In Step Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"This is not working," Kendall said. So, she got up and out of the shower, picked up a towel and patted herself a bit.

Donna followed, toweling off as well.

When Kendall placed her towel on the counter and sat on it, Mark understood her intention and exited the shower also. She leaned back, spread her legs, wedged the arch of her feet on the edge of the counter and watched as her mother again guided his cock into her pussy. As he started pumping away, Donna remained behind him, her tits pressed against his ass. She reached around and held the base of his dick—she liked touching him as he fucked her daughter.

Kendall leaned back against the mirror and Mark held her ankles. This position was what she needed as she started to feel the first makings of an orgasm.

"That's it!" she cried. "Yes, yes, yes," she intoned with every thrust. A stream of moans followed as she came and came hard.

Mark continued pumping, feeling his own climax approaching. This he announced through his own moans, to which Donna urged, "Oh, give it to me, give to me." He turned to see her with her head tilted back and her mouth wide open. That was the one element of porn movies that he hated: the guy always pulling out and shooting all over the woman's face or in her mouth just to show he was actually coming. But anyway, he indulged her, aimed his cock at her mouth and filled it with hot, sticky sperm until it overflowed and ran down her cheeks. The rest he squirted on her tits.

Kendall was off the counter and on the floor next to her mother in a flash, licked the excess cum from her lips and chin. Then, in the most exciting of gestures, Donna eased up and allowed his jism to drip from her mouth into her daughter's open jaws. She swallowed what she could and then the two engaged in a swapping kiss, ending with licking any residual sperm from each other's faces.

"Damn, that was hot," Mark remarked.

The two merely looked up and smiled.

"Let's get dressed and I'll make us breakfast," Donna suggested.

"Thanks, but I'm going to head on home," Mark said as he dried off. "I hate having to wear the same clothes two days in a row."

The ladies were waiting for him in the kitchen after he dressed. It took him longer because they only slipped on sheer robes.

"You sure you won't have breakfast?" Donna asked.

"No, I need to get home and sort out all of this."

"Are you still concerned that we cheated on your dad?"

"I'm not really sure what I am," Mark answered honestly. "I think I should feel worse than I do, which is not to say I feel bad."

"Let's have breakfast and discuss this," Donna urged. "I'd like to know what you think you should be feeling."

"My dad was really looking forward to last night with you. He had something special planned—I don't know what. But it obviously never happened. And he had to work and you came home and . . ."

"I had sex with you," Donna finished for him.

"Well . . . yeah."

"I was really looking forward to last night also; particularly spending the entire night with him. I admit I was very disappointed that it didn't happen. But I didn't come home and plan to do this. I didn't even know you and Kendall would be here."

"In fairness to my mother," Kendall interrupted, "I coaxed her to play with us."

"And I was too weak not to," Donna admitted. "But do I feel bad about it? Not at all. I guess Kendall has told you that she and I are very open sexually—"

"So, I've noticed," Mark said with a grin. "How many other guys have you shared?"

"You're the first," Donna said.

"And if I hadn't been here, and my dad brought you home and Kendall was here, would you have shared him with her?"

Without skipping a beat, Donna answered, "I guess that would depend on him. Would he do something like that?"

Mark shrugged. "I don't know. He and my mom used to be very open about sex—until she passed away."

"So, what are your real concerns, Mark?" Donna wanted to know. "You think we cheated on him, but then you don't really feel bad about it. You seemed to enjoy what we all did. Is it—"

"He's concerned that if you had sex with him behind his dad's back," Kendall said, the reason instantly occurring to her, "how faithful would you be to his dad with another man?"

"Is that it, Mark?"

With a grimace, he explained, "My dad really likes you. I mean, he really likes you. I'm sure he wants your relationship to last a while—"

"A while, that's all?" Donna injected with a smirk.

"He's already lost the woman who, until he started seeing you, was the woman of his life. Now, he's been given another opportunity for that. I don't want to do anything to screw that up."

"I'm a one man woman, Mark. I've never had the man of my life—until now. So, I'm not going to do anything to screw that up. I love your dad, I truly do, and he's told me he loves me. Last night was one of those serendipitous moments when things just happen. Am I sorry? No. Would I like for it to happen again? Absolutely. You asked would I share your dad with Kendall; I would. And if it will set your mind at ease, when the time is right, I'll tell him about all of this; because I don't want us to have any secrets."

Mark nodded. "Okay. I guess I can accept that for now."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers