In Step Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Kendall enjoyed the massage, but allowed it to last only a few minutes before pushing her mother onto her back, straddling her face, positioning them in a 69. She then assaulted her parent's clit with her tongue while enjoying the delicious juices already flowing.

Donna could not reach her daughter's pussy with her tongue because the teen was positioned too far down, so she used her left hand to tweak the girl's clit and hole. She slid a second finger in and finger-fucked her.

Both ladies were already so worked up that in minutes they were moaning and groaning and shaking the bed with their movement. Wanting more, Kendall spread her mother's legs wider, rolled off of her between her legs into a scissor position so they could rub their pussies and clits together. They went at it fervently, causing Donna to come in no time. The teen held out, but continued rubbing until her mother was finished.

Now wanting her own orgasm, Kendall got up on hands and knees. Her mother squatted behind her, and again finger-fucking her daughter.

The sounds of sex quickly awakened Mark. It took him a few seconds to orient himself before he realized that the girls had started without him. He jumped up and quickly headed to Donna's bedroom, stopping at the entrance. The scene before him instantly resurrected his hard-on, so he removed his own clothes as he watched. Donna's head was laying on the edge of the bed with two fingers of her left hand pumping her daughter's pussy. Kendall was kneeling on all fours between her mother's legs facing away.

Approaching Donna quietly, Mark leaned over and kissed her tenderly on her lips. She opened her eyes and smiled upon seeing him. He then kissed his way down her extended neck, between her breasts, nibbling briefly on each nipple before moving down, dragging his tongue along her abdomen to her clit. He gave it a combination kiss-nibble-lick, then set his sights on Kendall's beautiful ass staring at him. His tongue spread a trail of saliva the entire length of her crack, with particular attention to her puckered anus.

Meanwhile, with his cock only inches from her face, Donna reached up to fondle it. By his balls, she gently pulled him down so she could lick the length of his shaft. Mark reached down with his right hand to aim his cock at the older woman's mouth, and she tilted her head back over the edge of the bed to accept the delectable sausage between her lips. She reached up and around his waist to his ass cheeks with both hands to control his thrusts down her mouth and throat.

Mark's hands had replaced Donna's in Kendall's hot pussy and his tongue now concentrated on her mother's pussy.

A minute or so later, Mark's cock popped out of Donna's mouth, so he eased his body forward while pushing Kendall down on the bed, and then dragging her back so that her spread legs straddled her mother's hips; their pussies were almost touching. He entered Kendall to the pleasing sounds of her moans. The feel of her tight pussy again after a week was wonderful and the added feeling of his balls dragging along Donna's abdomen was further stimulation.

To provide all with more arousal, not that any of the three really needed it, Mark pulled completely out of Kendall, reached down and angled his cock so he could rub it along Donna's clit and vaginal lips. After a few strokes, he returned to Kendall, then back to her mother, continuing this alternating action for several minutes.

As Mark was about to pull out of Kendall yet again, she quickly moaned, "No, I'm getting close." He stayed in her, rotating his hips as he thrust for whatever additional sensation it provided. Obviously, it worked because she urged, "Yes, yes, yes," with each in-stroke. Finally, she came in a howling, shattering orgasm that left her body trembling when she finally finished.

Kendall moved to the side as Mark turned around to plug her mother. Donna raised her legs high and spread them wide to get the most out of it. He wanted to come badly so he fucked her hard, which she relished.

From Kendall's vantage point, she saw Mark's ass with his legs spread, his balls dangling in the middle as his cock plowed into her mother's pussy. The girl turned around and rubbed her fingers along the crack of his ass and cupped his balls as they slapped against Donna's inner thighs. She flattened her palm and placed it where the bottom of his cock rubbed it as it went in and out.

Kendall rose to a kneeling position behind Mark and turned his head so she could kiss his lips. Looking up at the teens doing that brought Donna to her second climax, which was more intense than the first. Somehow, for her, orgasm by cock always trumped coming by other methods.

When she was finished, Mark pulled out and lay down on his back to catch his breath. As anxious as he was to come, he knew that the longer he could hold out the more intense his orgasm would be.

But before he could relax too much, Kendall said, "I'm ready again," and moved into position to mount him.

But her mother quickly halted her. "Lay on your back," she instructed.

"What?" Kendall asked with a frown of incomprehension.

So Donna placed her on her back on top of Mark, and then guided his cock into her daughter's rejuvenated pussy.

"Cool," Kendall exclaimed.

Mark started pumping away as Kendall threw her head all the way back against his shoulder so that their heads were side by side. His hands went up from her sides to cup her breasts.

While this position was interesting and comfortable for her, Kendall should have realized that her mother had an ulterior motive when she felt Donna's tongue tickling her clit and Mark's shaft as it pistoned in and out. However, the bigger motive came after several strokes; she pulled his cock out of her daughter's pussy and sucked it, then replaced it. She repeated this activity a number of times before Mark rolled Kendall and himself onto their right sides without pulling out. As he continued his thrusting, Donna also played with his shaft and balls as her daughter had when their roles were reversed.

A while later, favoring another position change, Mark rotated Kendall onto her back while he remained on his side. Again, his dick never left her pussy.

In this position, Donna was again able to lick her daughter's pussy and Mark's shaft.

As Mark's intensified moaning signaled he was ready to come, he pulled Kendall's head to his. He wanted to kiss her as he climaxed. But Donna wanted to be a part of that also so she moved up and engaged the teens in a three-way kiss, which was more their tongues touching than anything else.

This was the final bit of stimulation Mark needed. His moans turned guttural as his cocked spewed ribbons of semen into Kendall's hot pussy. This stirred her up and her own orgasm shook her as she felt the copious amounts of sperm he was shooting into her forced out by his ongoing thrusts.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Oh, shit!" Mark cried as he looked up to see his father standing in doorway.

"Oh, no!" Donna echoed, suddenly too stunned to move.

Only Kendall had the presence of mind and the courage to say: "We're celebrating. Get naked and come join us."

That only served to infuriate George more. A frightened Donna felt that if she had never seen rage in a man, she was seeing it now.

"I don't believe what I'm fucking seeing here!" George yelled. "What thefuckhas gotten into all of you? Are you fucking nuts?" So incensed was he that all he could do was storm out of there.

Seconds later, they heard the door slam, and a minute after that, tires screech as George peeled off in his car.

A tearful Mark started to get up and go after his father, but Donna stopped him. "There's nothing you can do right now. Let him calm down and we'll talk to him tomorrow."

"I knew this was going to happen," he said. "I knew it!" He buried his face in a pillow, too upset to face the women.

Tears were streaming down Donna's cheeks also and she lowered her head on the pillow on the other end of the bed to reflect on her misfortune.

If Kendall hadn't been so concerned about the two most important people in her life who were now so distraught, she probably would be crying also. But she had to push aside her own feelings and comfort her mother and Mark for whatever good it would do. As she lay on her back touching whatever parts of their bodies she could, Kendall vowed to herself that she would do whatever it took to rectify this situation. She believed the task was hers because she also believed that she was the root cause of all of this. After all,sheenticed Mark to kiss her, andsheprodded him to have sex with her, andsheencouraged continued sex between them, andsheurged her mother to join her and Mark in a threesome. And even though her mother had seduced Mark those two evenings they were alone, it was only becauseshehad introduced Donna to beautiful sex with Mark.

So, the solution to this dilemma rested squarely on her shoulders. As Kendall pondered courses of action, she gradually noticed the steady breathing of the two wonderful people on either side of her and realized that both had drifted off to sleep, which was probably the best place for them.

However, as she continued to think of a way to fix this, the magnitude of the problem was such a burden that the only respite for her was slumber also, and not long after she eased into sleep.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
12