In Submission to... Ch. 01

Story Info
Sean and Kylani share passions despite their differences.
960 words
4.33
33.6k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I know, Jenette has "ordered" me to come here. She says I have too much stress!" Kylani said in a fussy tone as she walked towards the spa.

"Well you have been a little tense and cranky...but once you go to the spa and relax you'll be fine." Her friend Neisha said.

"I'll talk to you later." Kylani said.

She ended the call and looked up at the sign above the spa entrance took a deep breath and walked in. While she stood in the doorway trying to build up confidence, one of the workers noticed her. Kylani was a milk chocolate skinned woman who would fall into the big and beautiful category. She stood 5'0" tall with long dark hair. The worker walked over to her and sensed her distress.

"May I help you?" she asked

"I have an appointment, Kylani Dagan."

"Oh yes Miss Dagan, we're glad to have you here. Hopefully you'll have a great experience." When the worker finished reassuring her she called in one of her best masseuse.

"You called?"

Kylani was introduced to almost every woman's dream guy. Tall 6'2" and handsome, with dark brown hair and green eyes that could pierce through the toughest heart there could ever be. She stared at him with her almond shaped eyes.

"This is your client for the day. This is her first visit so make her want to come back." The worker said behind gritted teeth. Kylani looked off seeing the agony in his eyes. She knew he thought she was unattractive or that she was asking for more than a massage. He showed her the way back to the locker room where she undressed. After she wrapped the towel around her body she walked out with her phone in her hand trying not to show interest in masseuse.

"Hi, I'm Sean, hopefully when you leave here you feel rejuvenated and refreshed." He said smiling at her.

"Hopefully." She muttered while looking at her phone.

They walked in the room and she walked over to the table and hesitated. He smiled at her when she turned and looked up at him questioning the strength of the table.

"It'll hold you I promise." He said assuring her.

She climbed on the table and moved slowly into position. Remembering his look of agony when he first saw her, she was embarrassed so she decided to tell him of her change of plans.

"Ok, I know I said full body massage but you don't have to do it all just my shoulders." She said trying to act as blandly as she could.

He couldn't tell if she was uninterested or embarrassed, her tone was so dry, but no woman had ever looked at him with disinterest. He decided to make her want more.

'Who the hell does she think she is? No woman turns me down not even if they look better than this.' He thought.

He grabbed some oils and lotions and bought them closer to reach. Kylani tried to relax and make the best out of her spa day until her phone rang and it only got worse when she saw it was her incompetent manager John.

"What do you want? What? It's my day off!" She said in disbelief as Sean began working on her shoulders working his way towards her neck. "Well you tell Terry, I'm off today and she'll have to handle it in the best way possible, because I have no time today. I don't-OUCH!" She yelled as Sean pressed down onto her pressure point. "Look, I don't need any of this now. I-."

Sean snatched the phone out of her hand and turned it off.

"Hey what the hell?"

"Look, I'm not trying to boss you around or anything, but you have enough stress on you already. Now what you do outside of this room is totally up to you, but this is a no stress zone." He said sternly.

She scoffed and laid back down shocked by his actions. He slowly massaged her smooth brown skin getting more and more curious of what she looked and felt like underneath her towel.

'What the fuck am I thinking? She's not my type at all.' He thought battling with himself and his little partner in crime.

Kylani drifted off into her own thoughts.

'My gosh, I'm glad I didn't get Brunhilda cause this man is so sexy, and his hands feel so good. I wish he would just run his hands all over my body. Uh-what am I saying? Come on Lani, think rationally now. No man wants to see or will be attracted to a big girl like you, especially him.'

Thoughts bounced around their heads until he broke the silence and asked her to turn over. She slowly turned on her back hoping her big breast didn't pop out. He looked down at her amazingly attracted to her innocent seduction. She was a big woman but she was beautiful, she was curved just right for him. He couldn't help staring at her pretty round face and her full lips that tempted him to try a taste. While he massaged and looked over her she marveled over his muscular build. She couldn't help but notice his cute smile.

'Boy, I bet he goes to the gym everyday. If only if only.' She thought.

Her mind continued to wander off into la la land and his hands began to roam past her preferences. They had gotten so deep in thought he was massaging her thighs, she didn't care she just closed her eyes and wished over and over insider head.

'I wish he would just take me away from everything.'

She didn't realize how close her wish was to becoming true.