In Submission to... Ch. 02

Story Info
Sean and Kylani get more aquainted.
983 words
4.36
21.5k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the session was over she went back and got dressed and got her things to leave. Wile she walked down the hallway to go back out to the front, she bumped into him again, this time a different women.

"Wow! I see someone's less stressed." He said with a cute flirty smile.

For the first time she smiled at him and he was caught in a trance.

"Well I didn't realize how tired I was, I work so hard, but I thank you."

She nodded at him and walked out. He watched her go out of the building.

"Well, well, I see someone got the specialty package." His coworker Anthony mocked.

"No, it wasn't like that." Sean replied.

"Good, I'm not trying to be mean, but I know she wasn't a good sight."

"She didn't want me to do the full body massage, she was nervous."

"Oh how sweet." He mocked "She's pretty but not my type and I know she's not yours."

"You're just an asshole." Sean said laughing but defensive.

While Kylani walked away from the shop, she reached in her pocket for her phone and it wasn't there. She scrambled around in her purse and pockets until she remembered Sean had taken it. She turned and went back to the spa where she was sent back to get it herself.

'Ain't this 'bout some shit? Everything's self-service now-a-days mmm. I bet he's with another skinnier client!' She thought.

She reached the room and knocked twice but didn't get an answer.

"Ok, I'm coming in."

She covered her eyes, stretched out her arm and felt her way around to the counter where her phone was still sitting. She took her hand off of her eyes, looked at her phone, turned to walk out, and bumped into what felt like a brick wall. She stumbled backwards hitting the counter, and looked up and Sean was right in front of her.

"I'm sorry, they sent me back to uh, get my phone and uh...well I got it so...I-I'll be leaving now." She said nervously and wishing he wasn't so quiet.

A smile slowly crossed his face.

"I know." He finally said.

She gave him a half smile and slowly began walking out of the room. After the leaving the shop, she went and splurged a little, given the fact that felt great after her spa visit. She was unaware that she was being followed by her handsome masseuse until she spotted him at one of the places she visited. She finally decided to go to a café and catch him at his game.

'Fuck, where'd she go?' he thought.

Just as he was about to leave in defeat he turned and looked down at her as she stood with her arms folded, he couldn't help but smile.

"So did I leave something else in your room?"

'Hell yeah' He thought.

"No, well kinda-I" He tried to get his words out right.

"Why are you following me around?"

"Well, I-um. Do you want to talk over a cup of coffee?"

"No." She said and he looked defeated. "I would like to talk while I have a frappuccino."

He smiled and they ordered their drinks and sat down together.

"So why are you following me?"

"Well, most of my clients give me some kind of juicy story of their lives and I was off and I saw you-."

"So you decided to spy on me?" she smiled "I'm somewhat flattered. So, what kind of clients to you mostly get?"

"The typical, lonely house wife or the human Barbie doll."

"I hate Barbie dolls."

"Why?"

"I don't know. They just creep me out."

She shuddered and he laughed. She looked at him and tilted her head in admiration and he looked at her in the same way.

She blinked as if she was being pulled back from outer space.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you have other plans on the agenda." She said.

"No I don't but if you do" He cut in.

"No, no I don't."

"Good, well, would you like to go for a walk?"

"Sure."

They got up and walked around learning about each others lives and personalities. They laughed and joked around until they lost track of time and realized it had gotten dark.

"Do you live on this side of town?" He asked.

"Yes, do you?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised we've never bumped into each other."

"Oh well, it happens."

They found out they lived on the same strip of town and were even more shocked to find out they lived only two blocks away form each other.

"Coincidence huh?" she said matter of factly.

"Yeah it is!"

"Well hopefully you make it home safe."

He grabbed her phone and put his number in the phone and she put hers in his.

"I'll let you know that I am."

They both said goodnight and she turned and went inside of her house. She leaned against the door and squealed out of excitement. She jumped off to her room, showered, changed and got comfortable. Her phone rang and she answered.

"I told you I'd let you know I made it safe."

"Well I'm glad you did"

"Yeah me too, well...I'll talk to you later"

"Alright, night.

"Night."

She was happy, she was ecstatic, she decided to celebrate in her own way. That night, she popped some popcorn and grabbed some snacks and sat down to watch TV. Since nothing else was on she decided to watch Ruby, the reality show about a woman on a quest to lose weight. So happens that the guy Ruby had been with told her that he never said he would marry her even if she did lose weight.

'Damn, that's cold.' Then it came to her. 'Shit, that would make me feel so bad if someone did that to me. That's why I won't get attached now.'