In Submission to... Ch. 06

Story Info
Sean and Kylani have an understanding.
1.6k words
3.95
19.4k
22

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed on top of her body, both of them breathless. He kissed her and loved on her until they both drifted into a deep sleep. The next morning she woke up and looked over to see him lying naked beside her. She grabbed a sheet and tried to walk to the bathroom.

'Holy shit my legs hurt so bad, what the hell did he do?' She thought.

She kept trying to get up but her legs just wouldn't let her. She felt a hand go up her back.

"Good afternoon Jewel how do you feel?" He asked".

"My legs hurt and I really need to go to the bathroom." She replied.

"Come on let me help you."

He got up and helped her to the bathroom and ran some water in the whirlpool and they both got in.

"Look, I want to explain something's to you and I want to apologize because I went at things wrong and I don't want you to think I'm some kind of psychopathic maniac or something..."

'Too late.' She thought.

"First off, you have an attitude from hell and you curse like a sailor, and I really think you're too beautiful, classy, and intelligent to act and speak that way."

"Hey, how I act and speak is my business, now other people might like to be punished but I don't."

"Why would you want to act that way? You're a great person to be around, but when something doesn't go your way or someone says something you don't like, all hell breaks loose. I know I'm not perfect, but all that drives me crazy."

She sat and thought about how short fused and sharp tongued she could be when she didn't have to be. She remembered how her friend Neisha would tell her that the smallest things would tick her off and one day someone would straighten her out.

"No matter what you, you'll always be mine and I'm going to help you change...if you want to..if not, I'll find some way to put up with."

'I'll try to put up with it but I don't know how long that will last.' He thought.

"I don't know...I remember my best friend used to say someone would come and make a change in my life, but I never imagined it happening like this. I'll try but I can't make any promises."

"As long as you try, I'm fine."

Later that night they decided to go out with a couple of his friends. She bumped into her two best friends who happened to be Sean's friends girlfriends.

"Wow Kylani, you look good."Neisha said marveling at her glow.

"Yeah I guess Mr. Man hit that."Jenette said laughing.

"What the fuck man? You're dating big chicks now? I thought you'd have a hot babe or something."

"I think she looks good." Brad interrupted.

"I don't care what this asshole thinks, she's mine and she's amazing, not to mention an excellent cook."

"Dude at this point you'd say anything to justify yourself."

"If you come while she's making dinner you're gonna want to eat."

"Bet that."Brad and Anthony said at the same time.

Sean began telling his friends about the time they've spent together while Kylani and her friends talked about her new man.

"So tell me, how'd you end up with someone like him?"Jenette asked enviously.

"You make it sound like she it's impossible for her to get him." Neisha said defensive.

"Anyway, when smart ass wrote the order for my spa visit, he was my masseuse, he followed me around and we finally sat down for coffee and hooked up." Kylani said.

"So how is he in bed?"Jenette asked eagerly.

"Why? You have Brad." Kylani said matter of factly.

Sean walked over and sat by her, kissed her, and started looking at the menu. Neisha was happy for her. She was also curvatious but not like Kylani. She had known Kylani since high school and she knew her best friend more than anyone. She was mixed with curly hair and hazel eyes, and she loved to party. Jenette was a clone to the 125ib. brunette Sean met at the Paradiso. She had hired Neisha and Kylani and they became friends. Jenette was a true slut. She got what she wanted when she wanted it and no one could stop her. Anthony and Brad looked alike but were nowhere near related. They were both 6'0 tall, one with blonde hair one with light brown hair, and they both had blue eyes. They met in college and Anthony became friends with Sean through Brad. Sean and Brad grew up together, they always acted like brothers and stuck together.

"So Sean, what do you do?" Jenette said flirtingly.

"I'm a...well I quit my other job but I'm the owner of Rusman Realty."

Jenette almost choked. Kylani and Brad were surprised that he just came out and told her about his real job since he didn't want anyone to know about his lavish life. Anthony was shocked by the news of his friend's resignation.

"Girl how did you get this man?" Neisha asked smiling.

They stayed and hung out almost all night. When Sean got his Jewel home he kissed and hugged her.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" Sean asked.

"Yes I did and you?" Kylani said.

"No, I couldn't wait to get my hands on you."

"Yeah right," She said with a smile "Hey when can I start driving one of the big boys out there?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"Come on Sean, I know how to drive, I'm an adult."

"I know that, but just because you're an adult don't mean you'll always make adult decisions. I don't want any tickets or accidents."

"Sean, I'm a grown woman I can take care of my own self. I don't need you chaperoning my life."

He looked at her and crossed his arms sensing her attitude.

"Do you really want to go there?"

"I'm not trying to start anything and I remember those shitty ass rules or whatever, but I don't understand why you can't put those aside and start treating me like an adult instead of a child."

"Do you remember the rule about whatever I say goes no objections? What about the one against foul language? Violated, you know what that mean."

"What? Hell no!"

"Kylani, we talked about this, when you break a rule you have to be punished."

"Punished punished," she said in a mocking voice "you tend to believe I'm some kind of school girl or toddler and I'm not." She said walking off.

"Kylani are you really going to do this."

She noticed he called her Jewel lovingly but when he was upset with her she was Kylani. She kept walking realizing how much trouble she was in. She went to his little bar and fixed herself a drink to calm herself down. She could feel his disappointment grow thick when he walked in.

"Are you ready to get this over with?" He asked calmly.

She looked at him and he seemed calm but she knew she had messed up. He wanted to make love to her again, but he had to punish her first. She was going to submit and he was going to help her change. Her defiance is what he loved most about her. She was so sexy when she was feisty, and he wanted to smack her bottom out of pleasure not punishment but she had to at least try to change.

"Come on Jewel, let's go!"

She stood and faced him, tears swelling in her eyes. She swallowed the rest of her drink and lifted her head high.

'I'm going to take this like a woman I said I would try to change and I am.' She thought.

She walked past him boldly, and he followed. She walked up the stairs as if she was facing the gallows. Whenever she would stop, he'd give her a gentle push or a pat on her bottom to keep her going. Many times she thought about turning around and running, but he was standing guard. They went in the room and she stood by the bed.

"Can I just get it with my clothes on? Please?" She asked him with tears making her already big brown eyes look glassy.

"No honey, you know what to do."

"I can't, I just can't" She said shaking her head.

"Put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers."

She did everything he told her to do. He had grown accustomed to undressing her. He bent down and unbuttoned her pants and pushed her panties down with them. She whimpered already feeling the stings that were approaching. She started to walk over to the bed but he stopped her.

"Raise your arms."

"Why do I have to take everything off?"

"We don't want anything getting in the way do we?

She covered her face and cried.

"Sean I want cuss anymore I promise, please don't do this..."

"You said you would try and whenever you break a rule you'll get punished now be a good girl and raise your arms."

She raised her arms with tears running down from her face onto her bosom. He had to stop taking her clothes off or he was going to take her right then and there. Forget the punishment and just make love to her but she wasn't going to get off that easy. He explained to her why she was being punished and she agreed that she was wrong for what she had said. When she was getting punished she could feel every hit go over a previous welt created before that one. She cried and screamed until she got hoarse, and even though she thought it took an hour for him to stop it only took him 25 minutes and it was over. He massaged and soothed her raw bottom and kissed her until she fell asleep.