In Suburbia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too much. My God I'm dying!" she gasped and laughed as his mouth finally gave her reprieve. "That was incredible." She gasped and her proud father sat on his heels between her trembling thighs and grinned down at her his face coated in her juices.

"My turn." She threatened, a huge grin spreading across her flushed face.

Brie stood up on trembling legs and told her Dad to lie down. Then with eager hands she pulled off his pants and shirt unveiling his fit body. Oliver had gotten into jogging in case he ever had to flee from the police and he was in the best shape of his life.

Gazing at his chest, Brie stroked her hands over his pectoral muscles then down his mostly flat stomach. Oliver couldn't help himself, being with such a young, thin girl, he flexed his abs and flattened even more.

When Brie reached his waist she undid his pants and pulled them down his strong legs, kissing the muscles of his thighs as he stepped out of his pants. Oliver had to balance precariously on one foot at a time as his daughter adored his legs, kissing him as she lowered his pants.

Then with more obvious bashfulness, Brie pulled down his boxer shorts and revealed his erection to her wide blue eyes.

Reverently she gaped at his cock, her eyes large and her mouth shaped into a perfect "O" of surprise. Oliver was over seven inches long and relatively fat in the manhood department. The few lovers he'd had as a young man had always been impressed, but it had been over twenty years since a new woman had seen his cock. It made him feel relieved seeing his size was still impressive to a young woman.

Knowing your partner as intimately as a father knows his favorite daughter meant he knew her joy and longing for his member were genuine. Her eyes sparkled greedily as it had many times at Christmas when she had received exactly what she wanted.

Oliver went still, his belly tight with anticipation, as his darling little girl took hold of his shaft and her soft, warm hand began to stroke up and down. Hands that had always been kind and playful now held his most intimate part and explored him curiously.

With her face only inches from his erection Brie stoked her father with both hands, watching the way the skin moved and his cock responded to her touch. So many times Oliver had seen this rapt concentration of his little girl's face, but today it had such a thrilling new context.

Then with infinite tenderness Brie leaned in and kissed the purple knob of her daddy's manhood. The tingle of depraved indulgence Oliver felt at the merest touch of his daughter's lips on his cock erased all his doubts.

Pleasure like he had never known blossomed in his body. The electrifying sordidness of having his very own daughter kissing and then licking the tip of his cock, the cock she had emerged from just over eighteen years before profoundly affected him.

With her hands still absently stroking up and down, Brie focused on licking and sucking on his knob, making Oliver tense with waves of utter delight. Riveted on the view of her soft, pink lips spreading around his dark cockhead, and catching glimpses of her nimble little tongue licking him had Oliver trembling with desire.

Then with acute gratification Oliver watched his baby girl take more and more of his straining boner into her mouth as her tender licking became focused sucking. Working her mouth up and down Brie slurped along the length of her father's erection making him wet and slick with her saliva.

Not only did his prick feel wonderful in the wet mouth of a woman, but this woman was sordidly young, just barely an adult, her inexperience evident in every poignantly, awkward attempt at pleasing him. With eager, pleading eyes she checked in with him to ensure she was doing this right.

Little did Brie know that Oliver was struggling not to spill his cum into her slurping mouth already. The rapture this perverted encounter was bestowing on him was more powerful than any delight he had ever taken in sex.

The titillating quality of having to withhold spilling his sperm onto the lapping tongue of his offspring was twisting him in knots of bliss and lechery. The release his body wanted was overpowering his desire to prolong the experience.

"Baby. I'm going to cum."

"Yes. Do it Daddy. I want it. I want it so much. Please." Brie went back to work, milking him with both her little hands and taking him deep into her frantic mouth. Her tongue swirled over his tingling knob and her lips caressed his shaft just below the head.

Looking down at his little girl working so hard to get him to cum in her mouth, Oliver felt immense pride for her bravery and determination. Gazing intently at her face, beautiful, innocent and trusting thrilled him. As her blue eyes bored into him willing him to climax for her Oliver gave over to the basest of impulses and clenched as his orgasm shattered his resistance and pushed him over the brink of euphoria.

Lightning exploded along his nerves and his ejaculation erupted down the length of his cock. His balls lifted tight to his body and a powerful spasm seized his frame as pure delight burst from his member and straight onto the waiting tongue of his eldest daughter.

Nothing like this had ever happened to Oliver before. No pleasure, no experience could touch the profundity of gushing his seed into his own child. Why this should be was far beyond his capability to understand while ejaculating what seemed like the largest load of his life into his daughter's frantically working mouth.

"Don't swallow." He hissed as gout after gout of sperm filled her eagerly sucking mouth. Some powerful need impelled him to see his cum on her tongue.

Gently resting his hands on her head for stability Oliver fucked his cock into Brie's face, filling her with more and more of his jism. A loop of feelings and images washed over him, repeating over and over beyond his minds ability to capture.

Flashes of Marie smiling at him, a twinge of pleasure in his cock, Love for Brie, her clamping soft, pink and utterly familiar lips over his knob for the first time, sordid lust that this was his child, the father daughter from the night before doing exactly this, and delight he felt cascading across his exploding mind.

The spike of ecstasy running down the length of his cock and right into his consciousness almost hurt it was so intense and sharp. A stinging goad of guilty, piercing satisfaction throbbed along his cock, hooking his libido and bleeding every ounce of pleasure he could stand from this sordid, taboo experience.

The more his conscious tried to get him to stop the greater the delight he took in defiling his own willing child. Her obvious delight encouraged him to be as depraved with her as he wanted. The love they shared was stronger than the illicitness of their actions.

Pleasure, love and release were more important that guilt, fear and judgment.

Finally Oliver had pumped ever drop of sperm available into his little girl's mouth and he pulled back, removing his sensitive knob from between her tightly clamped lips. When he withdrew a trickle of his semen leaked out and dribbled across Brie's chin making his boner throb achingly.

"Let me see." He whispered. And Brie opened her mouth to show him a pool of jism collected on her pink tongue. A film of white milky fluid coated her teeth and a bubble formed between her lips as she smiled and struggled to hold all his seed in her mouth.

A drizzle of cum oozed out the corner of her mouth and more of his spunk trickled over her lips staining her smooth skin with his wet load. Unable to help himself Oliver began to rub the tip of his penis across her beautiful pink lips, smearing the leaking spooge across her smile sordidly.

"Okay, swallow." And Brie closed her mouth, his prick still resting on her soft lips and he watched her throat work as his daughter consumed his seed.

This was the most bewitching moment of his life. When Brie had been born he had felt a strong connection to her. Every year of her brief life he had found more and more delight in knowing his beautiful daughter was worthy of any gift he could bestow upon her. His struggles of late had been impelled by his need to be the best father he could to the amazing woman she was becoming.

Now as she smiled proudly at him, her belly full of his sperm, her lips and chin stained with his ejaculate Oliver knew that nothing, none of the work he had done before, compared to the pride he felt at making this young woman smile as joyously as she was beaming at him right now.

If there were any doubts lingering as to whether Brie had wanted her father to be her lover they evaporated as the familiar grin of self-satisfaction crinkled the corners of her jism smeared lips.

"How was that?" She asked slyly, knowing full well it had been wonderful.

"Not bad." He straight faced, and then burst out laughing at her offended expression.

Brie slapped his bare thigh and took his knob between her teeth gently and pretended to bite. Even as a joke it made his balls lift fearfully. She then did something he found both oddly adorable and arousing. Brie took his shaft in hand then rubbed his knob all around her chin and mouth wiping his sperm up and then licking if off.

When she finished cleaning herself Brie grinned up at him proudly. With his heart melting Oliver gazed at Brie and said, "That was incredible. I don't have words for how good that felt. You are a perfect lover."

"Oh Daddy. I love you. I've wanted to make you happy ever since Mom died." Brie kissed his shaft and allowed his warm hard-on press to her soft, flushed cheek. "I have felt like your partner and I wanted to fulfill this role too. You deserve to be happy."

"Baby. I am. I am so proud of you and Lainey."

"I know, but I want to be more than merely your daughter. I want to be the only woman you need."

The joy in his heart threatened to overwhelm him. Tears sprang into his eyes and Oliver had to kiss that wonderful mouth, the source of such blissful words.

Bringing her up from her knees on the floor Oliver kissed his daughter's mouth, ignoring the flavour of his own cum, his need to feel connected, to express his love for her was greater than his distaste over a few drops of sperm.

Brie stretched out her nubile body along his own, their skin warm and sensitive as they caressed each other and kissed on the couch. This encounter was far from over.

Still glowing from his orgasm Oliver let his daughter take charge. Brie kissed his face and neck hungrily. Then she tried his earlobe trick and he found it very endearing. Listening to Brie's tiny whimpers of passion as she caressed his body made his erection remain rock hard.

Moving down his body Brie licked and kissed him. Her mouth found both his nipples for a time and the lasciviousness of it made him gasp with delight. He could feel her face smiling as she teased him. Lower and lower she went until she was once more sucking his cock.

Laying there accepting this tender, caring gift from his little girl Oliver marveled that this was happening. Being utterly in love with his sexual partner, wanting perfect happiness for her with no restraints was amazing enough, but a new dimension of love, a lusting, passion where before all was chaste unfurled in his soul. Nothing could have prepared him for the power of this level of intimacy.

Brie focused on his balls for a while, her nimble tongue exploring him deliciously. Then at last he couldn't take it anymore.

"I want to be inside you, Brie. Do you want that?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. I love you Daddy. And I know you love me. This is perfect."

Brie lay back on the couch where she had been before, her firm young body calling to him, a Siren of desirability. Her arms lifted over her head, her breast small and tight on her chest, the nipples poking up hard and pink. The hollow bowl of her stomach moved with her rapid breaths.

Widening her thighs Brie offered her sex to her father, the pink lips of her pussy damp and glistening, wide open waiting to be filled. Oliver couldn't help himself and once more began to lick his daughter's pussy.

Mewling her desire Brie lifted her hips to press her vulva against his mouth while he lashed her clit with his tongue. The taste of her pussy was deep and rich with her juices, the flavour was stronger now and he knew her whole vagina was wide open and ready to be filled.

Oliver positioned himself between Brie's thin, white thighs and aimed his knob at the puffy lips waiting to be spread around him. He looked down at his little girl, her face suddenly scared and shy. He smiled at her to reassure her and saw her own mouth lift in a grin. With a tiny nod she encouraged him to press forward.

As his cock entered his daughter Oliver felt a profound emotional reaction seize him. The smooth, wet embrace of her pussy as he eased the first inch of himself into her steaming depths felt wonderful physically, but emotionally his soul exploded in delight.

Some fierce, electrifying sensation jolted down the length of his penis and right up his spine, engaging his heart as it passed and detonating in his brain.

'I am having sex with my eighteen year old child." His body sang to him and it felt like a glorious benediction to be anointed in her precious juices.

Baptized in the sleek essence of Brie, Oliver found himself overjoyed to be found worthy of tasting this pleasure with his special little girl. Looking into her eyes, seeing the expression on her face and feeling the tremble in her body, Oliver knew something similar was happening to Brie.

Moaning Brie shivered and whimpered "Oh Daddy. You feel so good."

Reveling in the aching sweetness of her slippery clasp Oliver eased inch by inch slowly inside Brie. Every few heartbeats he paused and tried to fully appreciate what was he was being granted. Brie, a woman of infinite compassion, intelligence and beauty was giving herself to him.

They were both panting with desire as he slowly filled her pussy. The heat was nearly unbearable, his urge to cum almost unstoppable. Never had any woman felt so warm, wet and perfectly shaped to his cock.

Brie was straining as her pussy was filled, Oliver suspected she may have been a virgin but didn't want to ask. She seemed powerfully moved by having her pussy crammed full of manhood. Her face was a gorgeous mask of arousal. Her forehead was wrinkled in concentration, her eyebrows close together but lifting in the middle with a sort of confusion.

Eyes begging him with no specific need expressed, just yearning Brie beseeched her father. Her nostrils were flared with her exertions, and her mouth was a perfect puckered "Ooooh." Emitting tiny sounds as his cock wedged deeper and deeper Brie seemed in the grip of pleasure beyond her understanding.

Finally Oliver's cock bumped her cervix popping her eyes open wide with a new powerful sensation. Oliver was as far as he could go inside his eldest child, his cock still not fully ensconced within her sweet body, but he felt wholly at home. Leaning in close Oliver began to kiss Brie. Immediately she kissed back, her feverish reaction encouraging him.

"Oh Daddy. Daddy it's wonderful. I love you. I love this. It feels so good. So very, very good. We're fucking. Oh fuck me more. Do it Daddy. Fuck me, please."

Pulling back Oliver eased out of her delicious grip and then plunged back in. With long, slow strokes Oliver began to fuck his daughter, enjoying the warmth of her pussy and the soft caress of her skin as she lifted her legs over his hips and her arms around his neck.

Clinging to her father, Brie shuddered with evident delight as she was fucked deeply. Cooing her elation she closed her eyes while Oliver moved in and out of her quivering body. The thrill of her slick pussy coating him in her plentiful juice was keen and Oliver had to move slowly or spill himself too soon.

Soon he established a rhythm that seemed to make Brie feel best. He moved at a moderate pace, his breath quickening and his climax urging him to move faster. Instead he focused on his little girl's pleasure. Ignoring the delightful sensations of her pussy he focused on reading her body as a whole.

Watching her brows furrow and her teeth bite her lip he recognized Marie's expressions of pleasure. This meant she was feeling close to getting what she wanted. He adjusted his thrust, driving into her body just a little harder.

Brie opened her eyes in shock, not having known herself what she had wanted but overjoyed to feel it happen. Satisfied that she was like her mother in this area as well Oliver began to slam into Brie with more gusto and she grunted wantonly with each impact.

Groaning each word carnally Brie said "Yes. Yes. YES! That. Feels. Fuck. Ing. Greaaaat!"

Oliver grinned wickedly at his little girl becoming a vulgar sex fiend. With every pump of his hips he fucked her closer to bliss. He could see her orgasm approaching closer and closer. Soon her head tilted back and her arms and legs went rigid, clinging to him tightly.

When her mouth stopped grunting expletives and simply fell open while her stomach clenched tightly, he knew she was on the brink. Teasing her he changed his rhythm, slowing down but driving deeper and harder with each thrust.

Brie's eyes popped open and stared accusingly up at him. She seemed to be saying 'How could you make this feel better, it's too much'. But he just did it again and she gasped, stunned that she could feel more delight.

Then Oliver took a hand and clamped it over her breast and squeezed, hard like her mother had liked, and Brie literally convulsed, and spasm of intense ecstasy spiking along her nerves. Then, merciless in his knowledge of her body, Oliver lowered that hand and used his thumb to rub her clit.

It looked as if someone had put a powerful electric current on her body; she jumped hard, thrusting up at him, taking the entirety of his cock into her depths, which in turn enervated her even more. This seemed to unleash a series of orgasms that made her thrash and squirm in the throes of utter rapture.

As she exploded below him Oliver gave over to his own needs and thrust into her over and over as her pussy clamped down on him, hard, trying to keep him still. Her tight, wet grip took him over the edge immediately. Brie squeezed him and he spurted his seed deep inside his daughter's pussy.

The sheer sordidness of this situation expanded the emotional delight he felt into total euphoria. This was far and away the best orgasm of his life. It felt transcendent. He felt more at peace, accepted and complete than ever before in his life.

Leaning his head down on his daughter's smooth cheek, frozen in a mask of gut wrenching delight, he spilled himself, his body straining to empty into this thrilling vessel. Both of them clenched, perfectly still, overstimulated and desperate for completion.

Still their orgasms stretched on. His a long series of contractions milking him of sperm, hers a machine gun staccato of tiny convulsions, each a powerful detonation in her core. Grinding their sexes together father and daughter struggled to unite more, to mash their parts into one being. One exquisitely sensuous being.

Then abruptly Oliver's climax ended and he felt utterly wrung out. Spent he fell forward collapsing atop his still quaking child. Holding her trembling body to him, he molded himself around her and snuggled close, keeping his cock firmly wedged inside her still clenching grip.

Brie continued to climax and Oliver kissed her neck gently, too drunk off pleasure to move more than that. Her spasms slowed and grew father apart, yet remained stupefying in their intensity. She hadn't taken a breath in a long while, the muscles and veins in her neck stretched taut and standing out.