In The Arms Of A Sadist

Story Info
A life lesson, the hard way.
2.4k words
3.7
50.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 81, and I was living with my grandparents in Lafayette. My grandparents lived in what was historically referred to as "the servants quarters" which was basically a 3 bedroom shack located about a football field away from the mansion that the guy my grandfather worked for, owned. The owners were heavy into real estate and owned a great deal of land in the city. For being rich, they were really nice. They had a below ground pool which was not too far from my grandparents house. I always thought it was odd that the pool was so much closer to the servants quarters than to the actual mansion, but that's neither here nor there.

I was 18, single, and probably in the best shape of my life considering that I'd just had my first child less than a year prior. I had made the stupid mistake of getting drunk and letting the guy I'd had a crush on since childhood have his way with me. My parents adopted the child, since I was little more than a child myself. Six months later I made the decision to go live with my grandparents for a year to save up for a car.

I had cart blanch to use the pool whenever I wanted, and I did. Whenever I wasn't working, you could find me at the pool. I was in such good shape, that despite the fact that I smoked, I was still able to swim 50 laps without resting. I did this for almost the entire summer and I'd never felt stronger physically, but emotionally, I was lonely.

My days consisted of working 2 jobs so that I could save up enough money for a car. I had been at it for about 6 months before I met the guy who would change my life forever.

His name was Bob. I met him one night at my second job where I was a bartender for a restaurant. I'd met plenty guys before working there, but I wasn't interested in dating. I was working on a goal, and the last thing I needed was to hook up with anyone. In fact, knowing I would only be there temporarily kept me from even wanting to meet anyone, but there was something about him that attracted me, and before I knew what happened, I'd agreed to go out on a date with him to shoot pool. We had a great time. He had such a great sense of humor. He had me laughing the whole night.

When he brought me home, he asked if he could kiss me. I wanted to kiss him, so I leaned in and we met in the middle. Although I hadn't kissed a lot of guys, his kiss left me breathless. Reluctantly, I told him I had to get inside, since I had to work the next morning. I had given him my number, but wasn't sure I'd hear from him again. To my surprise, he called me the very next morning before I headed off to work. Just to let me know he had a great time, and to ask if he could take me to lunch. Before I knew it, we had been on 3 dates.

Everything seemed to be going great except for one thing. Bob was very vague about himself. I began to notice we talked mostly about me. Anytime I tried to find out what he did for a living, or where he lived, he always seemed to find a way to not answer the question. Told me he was between jobs right now, and that he was staying temporarily at his folks house. I had only known him a couple of weeks, so I figured maybe it was just too soon for him to feel comfortable confiding in me.

In the meantime, he knew everything there was to know about me. Where I was from originally, where my parents lived, where I grew up. The fact that I had a child that my parents had adopted. Everything. He even knew that every Sunday my grandparents had a standing appointment at the dance hall from 5:30pm-10:pm and they were never home before 9:pm.

After we had been on about 4 or 5 dates, he asked me if it would be all right for us to use the pool on Sunday. I told him we could use it whenever we wanted, so long as the owner's weren't using it, and they never did the whole time I was there. He suggested the first Sunday I had off, and I agreed. Looking back, I don't see how I could have been so blind. The red flags are glaring in hindsight, but at the time, nothing really set off any alarms.

That fateful Sunday finally rolled around, and he drove to my house. It was around 5:pm when he got there. We went right to the pool and disrobed. He was wearing loose-fitting swim trunks and I had on a bikini. It wasn't a string bikini, they didn't have those then, but it was pretty skimpy nonetheless. I had been bragging about how many laps I could swim, and of course, the first thing he does is challenge me to prove it. Like an idiot, I took the bait. I don't remember how long it took me, but I know I was exhausted by the time I was done. I swam over to the shallow end where the steps were and reclined against the edge of the pool trying to catch my breath. About that time, I hear my grandparents leaving in the beat up El Dorado that my grandfather refused to sell.

He comes over to where I'm resting and tells me that since I did so well, I deserve a reward. He starts trying to kiss me and I had to push him away because I was still trying to catch my breath. He seemed hurt, and I explained that I wasn't rejecting him, I just wasn't ready for his tongue in my mouth. So he slips his hand between my legs and starts rubbing my clit. We had never gone this far before, and I wasn't sure we should be starting anything now, and I told him that. I was terrified at the thought of getting pregnant again.

He kept insisting that it would be alright. That he just wanted to make me "feel good" He told me he would stop if I told him to. Like the young naive idiot I was at the time, I believed him. It had been a long time since a man touched me, and although sex had never been much pleasure for me in the past, what he was doing felt good, so I didn't stop him. He slid my bikini bottoms to the side, and slipped a finger inside me.......then two.....then he laid me back against the steps so that my head was resting on the top step, just out of the water and began kissing me while he was fingering me. I could feel my body start to respond and I started moaning while his tongue was still in my mouth.

He started telling me how hard I was making him, and put my hand on his cock so I could feel for myself. I jerked my hand away as if it had burnt me, it felt so huge to me. He was a lot bigger than I had expected. Then he started kissing my breasts through the thin fabric of my top, teasing my nipples until they were rock hard. His hand reached behind me to untie my top. I've always been big-breasted, at the age of 11 I was already a 36-D cup, so I always had to double knot my bikini tops. Frustrated, he began to yank it over my breasts, which hurt, and I told him so.

For me, that kind of broke the mood, and I told him we should probably slow down. He began to pull my bottoms off and that's when it first started to dawn on me that this was getting serious. That's when I started to get scared. I didn't really know this guy, and he was moving way too fast for me. I told him to stop and tried to push him away, kicking myself mentally for letting it get this far. He had already decided that he wasn't going to be stopped, and to convince me, he yanked me down the steps until i was underwater and held me there for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a minute or two. I was fighting for my life with everything I had in me, but I could feel myself getting weaker with each passing second. Finally I stopped struggling and he pulled me up out the water.

I swear, in those few minutes, his whole persona changed. Gone was the guy I had dated for the last few weeks, the one who made me laugh, the one who held doors for me and treated me like a queen. In his place was someone I'd never met before. Surely my terror at the time colored my perspective to a degree, but I'm telling you this guys face was a study in pure evil.

While my whole body was heaving, my lungs desperately trying to suck in the air I was deprived of for so long, he yanked my bottoms off, and none too gently, penetrated me. I tried to scream, but that requires air, and I didn't have any to spare. He had me by my hips, holding me up against the side of the pool, where I couldn't use my legs. I started swinging my arms wildly, hoping to connect with his face. His response was to grab me by the hair and slam the side of my face into the concrete wall of the pool. That pretty much took all the fight out of me..........he continued to pound himself into me while I laid there and looked up at the sky. ..trying to escape the reality of what was happening to me I guess. At that point, I just wanted it to be over with. .......but it wasn't......not yet.

I know now that this guy was a sexual sadist, but back then, I'd never heard the term, much less met anyone like that. I could tell from his increased thrusting and heavy breathing that he was just about ready to cum. In my shock, I hadn't noticed before, but now I was just beginning to feel the edge of the steps cutting into my lower back and shoulders, and with every thrust, it seemed to cut deeper. I started to cry finally, and that seemed to get him going even more. He told me he wanted me to beg him to stop. At that point, I would have done anything he wanted to just get him off of me. I was crying, begging him to stop, all the while trying to move my position just enough to ease some of the pressure off of my back and shoulders when he yanked me down the steps, cracking the back of my head on the second step, until I was back underwater. With no warning, and no time to hold my breath, I swallowed water within seconds.

You know how they say your life flashes before you.......it really does. I knew this was how I was going to die. I was struggling with every thing I had left in me, but I knew he was stronger, and it wasn't going to be enough. That's when he finally came inside me. He held me down while he slammed himself deep inside me one last time, his body convulsing as he spilled his seed in me. Then, amazingly, he backed away from me, letting me get up out the water.

I sat on the steps, choking and coughing for what seemed like forever as he pulled his swim trunks back on. Then he threw my bikini bottoms at me and warned me not to go to the police. With one last reminder that he knew where I lived, he took off, leaving me sitting there on the step, knowing my life was forever changed.

My original plans had been to stay with my grandparents for at least a year while I saved up for a car, then I was going back home to New Orleans. Instead, I quit my jobs the next day, taking the $800.00 I had saved up in the 6 months I was there, and bought the first piece of junk I saw in my price range. Two days later I was back in New Orleans. I never told anyone what happened that day. I thought about calling the police. Dreamed about it in fact, wanting this guy to answer for what he did to me. It didn't take me long to figure out how that would have played out though. I didn't know his last name, didn't know where he lived, or worked. Never met anyone who knew him. Every time we went to eat or shoot pool, it was in a different place where no one seemed to know him.

Plus, there was the fact that I had invited him to use the pool. ....and the poor judgment I used in letting him finger me. Back then, there was no such thing as "date rape" but there was such a thing as a "cock tease" and I knew the police would look at it that way. They may have pursued it based on the fact that he tried to drown me, but since he didn't, it would probably be a much lesser charge.

That's assuming they could find this guy to begin with, and I had my doubts that they ever would. For a long time I blamed myself for this. Until time and wisdom let me understand that this guy was going to do what he did regardless of anything I did first. He took full advantage of my youth and inexperience to get me right where he wanted me. My only comfort comes from knowing that as awful as it was, I was lucky. This guy could have killed me. Why he didn't, I'm not sure. Maybe I was his first, and he chickened out. All I know is, I'm positive I wasn't his last. He's not the kind of guy who will be happy with a willing party. That doesn't do it for him.

Naturally, the story doesn't really end here. The aftermath was a whole other story, and one really too long to tell. Maybe at a future date I will share that as well.