In the Arms of Fenris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh..." escaped her lips in a whisper.

Graydon brought his lips down around her nipple and sucked on it. He enjoyed the feeling of it getting harder under his attentions. His hands continued to caress her lower lips as he moved his mouth from one nipple to the other. Then he kissed his way down her belly, letting his lips replace his fingers. She tasted sweet and salty. His tongue moved over her lips and clit until she grabbed his head and wrapped her fingers in his hair as she came. He kept it up as she shuddered again and again. Graydon lowered her back onto the bed and moved back up to the pillows where her head lay in a pile of curls.

"Gray,... Oh gods... I want..." she tried to speak, but was still breathing fast. Giving up speech, she pulled him to her until he was between her legs. The tip of his erection brushed her lower lips in a light teasing motion. She arched and he held back.

"Are you ready?" he asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Yes."

She arched her hips towards him and he slowly entered her. It took all of his control not to explode right there. She was so hot and wet that they slid together easily. Graydon was trying not to bury himself to the hilt, as he didn't know how she was built. The last thing he wanted to do right now was hurt her because he plunged too deep. They started to build a rhythm and he felt himself go deeper and deeper. Marty didn't flinch, and so he let go of a little bit of control and brought their hips together with his next stroke.

"Oh... oh... oh..." Marty moaned.

Graydon wasn't sure if that was pain or pleasure. "Are you okay?" he asked as he slowed down his thrusts.

"I'm fine. It feels so good. Oh... gods... don't stop..." she thrust her hips tighter against him as she spoke.

Graydon smiled and moved faster. It did feel good. He had rarely found a woman who was comfortable with all of him inside of her. Their bodies moved together faster and faster. Marty began to arch up off of the bed as her orgasm built. Graydon too felt the heat build from the base of his spine and realized that he could hold off no longer. Thrusting hard enough to shake the bed, he came arching and shuddering. Marty orgasmed seconds later and the two of them collapsed to the bed in a pile of hot sweaty flesh. Graydon rolled them to their sides so as to not squish Marty.

"That was wonderful. It has been way too long," Marty whispered in his ear.

"I agree. Even longer since I didn't have to keep a tight control on my own body."

Marty gave him a puzzled look. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not exactly small, and that plus the extra strength natural to my kind, makes sex a bit dicey at times," he admitted.

Marty thought about it for a second and then looked down towards his penis laying soft between them. "Okay, so you're a bit big. It isn't the biggest I've ever seen, but you felt really good inside of me."

"You may be a petite woman, but you are built fairly deep. You aren't some frail wispy woman either. All those years of horses and dogs have given you muscles that don't show under those flannel shirts and jeans. You have no idea how nice that can be," he said and kissed her lips.

"You're welcome, I guess. I know that not many men have ever brought me that fast or sweetly."

Graydon just smiled. He reached over and pulled down the covers so that they could slide under them. Marty snuggled against his chest and within a few minutes they were both asleep.

He woke a few hours later to find her hand snuggled between his thighs, and her head on his chest. Thoughts of earlier woke him up in more ways than one. Graydon gently moved her hand and kissed the top of her head as he moved her off his chest. He was thinking of sneaking out of bed when Marty woke.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"I thought about getting up, but other things woke up too," he said with a smile as his erection bumped her hand and wrist.

She smiled up at him and then snuggled under the covers. Next thing he knew, he felt her lips slide down his erection. A groan escaped his lips. He couldn't figure out how she was doing it, but it felt as if she were purring. Her mouth seemed to vibrate against his skin. His hand traced down her back and reached between her thighs. He barely touched her lips and she moaned. He tried to concentrate on touching her while her lips played over him. It was a losing battle. Before he totally lost all control, she came up out of the covers and moved herself over his erection. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him until their hips met.

Graydon looked up at her. Marty was smiling a lovely giddy smile as they moved together. His hips thrust up to meet her as she rocked back and forth.

"I... thought... it felt... good... be-fore..." she moaned.

Graydon started to answer her and all that came out was a groan of pleasure as her body moved with his. Before he could do anything, he felt his orgasm build and explode within her. He was doing his best to continue to thrust as she orgasmed. Marty nearly bumped heads with him as her body contorted in pleasure. She gasped and then collapsed against his chest.

"Oh... my... gods..." she moaned as she slowly slid to one side. She grabbed the covers and Graydon helped pull them up. She looked over to see a lovely silly grin on Graydon's face. She didn't need to ask him if it had felt good. It felt so nice to lay here in his arms.

The phone ringing dragged Marty from a deep sleep. She reached over to where it was sitting on her nightstand. "Hello?" Marty wasn't totally awake. "Oh. Hi Nick. Yeah, I was asleep. No, I'm feeling better. Still tired, but better. Oh. No, please don't. Will you hold him till we get there? My car is down at the diner and Graydon will have to bring us out. Yes, we will be there in about an hour. Okay. Bye," she closed the phone and looked over to Graydon who had woke up when he heard his name.

"What's the matter and why are we going down to your work?" he asked.

"The Sheppard's have been by to see Max and have decided to put him down. Nick won't do it even though he told them he would. He asked me if I wanted Max. So, I said I'd be down in an hour," she said as she climbed out of bed and headed towards the shower.

Graydon followed her. "What the hell are you going to do with Max? You said he was just about useless. Wouldn't it be kinder to just put him down?"

"No! Just because they couldn't control him, doesn't mean that Max should die. I'll give the dog a chance in spite of himself. You can either help or get the hell out of my way!" she growled as she turned to get into the shower.

Graydon stepped into the shower with her, took Marty by the shoulders and turned her around. "I won't interfere. However, if you are willing to give that dog a chance, maybe I can help."

"How could you help?" Marty couldn't figure where Graydon was going with this.

Graydon moved his jaw from side to side a bit and then smiled. The fangs that showed were not what they would be when he fully shifted, but they were enough to make a point. Marty's eyes grew large and she stepped back.

"What... what... are you going to do?" she asked in a gasping voice.

"I'm going to talk to Max, wolf to dog," said Graydon in a growly tone. It was hard to partially shift and still keep his voice.

"Oh." Marty looked at Graydon and realized that he had partially shifted to make his point. It drove home a fact that she had been letting lurk in the back of her mind. He really was a werewolf. "Umm,.. Can you go back to normal?" She watched him with curiosity.

Graydon nodded, shuddered and then answered. "Yes. It takes a minute, but I can. Lots easier though than from full shift." The growl was still there in his voice, but not as pronounced as it had been a few minutes before.

"Okay. That was weird. Cool, but weird," she said and turned to the water taps. "We'd better get showered fast."

He nodded as the water hit him in the chest. He was still surprised at how well Marty was coping with the werewolf issue.

They cleaned up as quickly as possible. If he stayed here he'd have to bring over some of his own shampoo. The apple scented stuff was overpowering his nose. Marty stepped out of the shower first and grabbed towels for the two of them.

As Graydon toweled off, he looked around for a hair dryer. "Do you have a hair dryer?" he asked finally.

"Umm, Nope. Don't dare with all these curls. I'd have an afro," she said. This made Graydon laugh, because her hair practically did just that. The length gave it just enough weight to not totally circle her head. "Alright, then I'll just towel it really dry. Unless you don't give a rat's ass as to who knows we just bonked ourselves silly, I'd rather not advertise it with two wet heads showing up at the stables."

Marty thought about this and nodded in agreement. "No, I'd rather keep it between us for at least a day or so," she smiled and then went out into the bedroom to dress.

They were on the road in less than twenty minutes. Neither one of them realized that they had slept for so long. It was nearly 7pm. Graydon pulled into the stable yard and parked his car where Marty pointed. Nick saw them pull up and opened the door to the surgery. They stepped into the waiting area and started heading towards the treatment room. Nick stopped in the doorway.

"I had to call you. There was no way I'd have let them take Max. So, they wanted him put to sleep. Right then. We brought him in, and I did exactly what they said. I put him to sleep," Nick finished and opened the door.

Marty was getting worried, especially when she saw Max on the dog bed next to the treatment table. She hurried over to Max. Putting her hand on his chest, she realized that he was asleep. "Oh Nick! You clever bastard!" she said.

Graydon was looking from one to the other and trying to understand just what went on. The dog looked dead, but obviously wasn't. Then it hit him. "I get it! They said 'put him to sleep' and you took them literally rather than euphemistically. So, they think the dog is dead and Max gets a second chance."

"Exactly!" Nick was smiling as he walked over to Max and Marty. "I figured that if there was anyone who could turn this dog around it would be you Marty. He has always been better when you're around. It was just going back and forth that screwed him up. You will have to take him home though for a while. Can you handle that?" he asked.

"Yes, I can cope. My yard is fenced and there is a dog run in the back. Remember, I keep Kenny during the Henry's vacations," she said.

"Oh! That's right. I've got his kennel stuff here in a box, and you can take that bed. I've put some food in a bag for you too," Nick said as he started putting stuff on the table.

"You were pretty certain that I'd take Max," said Marty.

"Yes. Certain enough to take you off the work schedule for the next week. I figured you'd need the time with him," said Nick.

"Nick, I can't afford to take a week off!" Marty protested.

"You can. You're just off the schedule, not the payroll. I figure that bringing Max back was worth the vacation time you never take. So, get him out of here and go play mom. See you a week from Monday." Nick smiled and headed out the door. "Oh, and don't forget to turn out the lights!" he hollered as he left.

"Why is he leaving so rapidly?" Graydon asked.

"Simple. Plausible deniability. If he isn't here when the dog is taken, he can honestly say he put it to sleep and that a stable hand must have buried the body," Marty explained.

Graydon thought about it for a moment. "I take it that this isn't the first time Nick has been a clever bastard and rescued an animal."

"Nope. However, most of the animals were a lot easier to place than this mutt. First time we did it it was an entire litter of puppies. AKC registered puppies. The mother died and the owner didn't want them. Told Nick to drown them for killing their mom. So, we bathed them, and gave them to another bitch to nurse," she explained.

"I think I underestimated Nick. Smart man even if he isn't the best with some animals." Graydon knelt down to pick up Max. He realized it would be easier to pick up the pillow at the same time. Marty was getting ready to help him and then realized that he was stronger than he looked. Graydon picked Max and the pillow up easily. "Go get the back hatch open Marty."

Marty grabbed the box of stuff and headed out to Graydon's car. He followed behind her with Max. After settling Max and his stuff into the back, Marty went back in and closed up the clinic. She turned the lock and pulled the door shut. "Let's go!" she said.

Graydon started up his car and they pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the road. Twenty minutes later, they were back at the house. Marty opened the doors and Graydon once again carried Max. They set him on the back porch. Marty brought the rest of the stuff in from the car and set up his food dish and water bowl. They removed anything that might get damaged and then closed the door.

"How long will it be before Max wakes up?" he asked.

"Probably within the hour. Nick wouldn't have given him too heavy a dose. Why?"

"Well, if I'm going to have a talk with Max, I want to have time to get ready. I don't want to be in the middle of kissing you," he said as he leaned over and kissed Marty on the top of her head.

"Silly man!" she smiled. "I have a request for you."

"Yes my dear?"

"Would you go pick up a pizza for us? That piece of pie isn't going to hold us for long and I really don't want to go to the Dirty Spoon tonight."

"I can understand that. Will you call it in, or do I just head over?" he asked, trying to remember exactly where he had seen the pizza shop.

"I'll call it in. What kind of pizza do you like?" she asked.

"Pepperoni and mushroom is my favorite, but I'll eat just about anything," he answered.

"Alright," Marty took her phone out of her pocket and ordered a large pizza. "They said it would be ready in fifteen minutes."

"And where do I go?"

"Down two blocks and turn left. You can't miss it."

Marty was right. There was no missing the pizza place. Not only did it smell good, but it had a huge revolving pizza for a sign. Graydon paid for the pizza and was back before it steamed up his windows.

"That smells so good! I didn't realize how hungry I was," said Marty.

"It's all that sleeping," Graydon said with a grin on his face.

They sat down at the table and ate pizza straight out of the box. Marty did tear off a couple of paper towels for napkins, but that was about it. Graydon had just finished his third piece of pizza when they heard a whimpering coming from the back porch.

"I think the baby is awake," he joked.

"Yes. I'll go let him out in the back yard to do his business. Are you going to... you know... um..." she hesitated.

"Shift? Yes. I'll meet you out there in a few minutes."

"Alright," Marty turned and went into the porch where she was met with joyful barking. He heard the back door open and then close. Graydon picked up the pizza and put the leftovers in the fridge. Then he walked out to the living room and up to the bedroom.

Once upstairs, he took off his clothes and left them in a neat pile. Taking a deep breath, he relaxed and started to shift. A moment later, he shook himself and started downstairs. When he got to the kitchen, he realized he had a problem. Marty's house had doorknobs. He couldn't open the door to the porch. Shifting back and forth to just open doors would take more energy than he had at the moment. So, he did the only thing he could think of. He yipped. It was a high pitched noise, but it was enough to get Marty's attention. She came in and realized he was stuck in the kitchen. Smiling, she opened the doors.

Graydon walked out and looked around. Max was over in a corner of the yard trying to dig a hole. He walked over to him and growled. It got Max's attention. Marty watched the two animals from the back porch. She had been surprised by the size of Graydon in wolf form. He was much bigger than she had expected. Having seen real wolves, Marty thought she had a clue as to what he'd look like. In some ways, she was right. In others, she had been way off. His fur was dark gray with lighter highlights along his chest and belly. His shoulders were higher than her waist, and although she was only 5'4", that still made him a big animal. When he had yipped, she jumped. Then it made her laugh to realize that something as little as a doorknob had stopped him.

Out in the dark, Max was getting an unexpected lecture. He knew he was with the lady from the place with the horses and other dogs. He had smelled the wolf and panicked. Still groggy from the sedative, he could only whimper and lower his head. Finally, he rolled over on his back in submission. He knew he was beta to the wolf. The wolf growled one last time and as he turned, kicked grass and bits of dirt over Max's prone body.

Marty wished she had some way to interpret what was going on in the back corner. Max went from happy tail wagging to rolling over on his back in a matter of moments. The wolf,... she had trouble thinking of him as Graydon at the moment... was definitely being the alpha male. He kicked dirt over Max and then headed back to the porch. Not knowing exactly what was proper, Marty held her hand out to the wolf to let him sniff her, just like she would with any strange dog. He sniffed her hand and then butted it with his head. Marty smiled and petted his head. She knelt down and ran her fingers through his fur from his ears down to his ruff. It was so thick. He leaned his head against hers and then licked her face.

"Paaugh! You have bad breath!" she said.

The wolf looked like he was laughing. Then he butted against her and moved through the door and into the kitchen. Marty stood up, wiped her face on her sleeve and then called Max.

Max hesitated. He saw the wolf interact with the woman and understood that she was alpha too. He came up to the door with his head lowered.

"Come on Max. It won't be too bad," Marty said as she scratched his ears. Max wagged his tail slowly and went into the porch. He went over to his pillow, turned around a few times and lay down. Marty watched him, closed the back door and then after walking into the kitchen, she closed the door to the porch. Max was still on the pillow.

Wow! She thought as she headed up the stairs. Marty walked into the bedroom to see a large wolf sprawled on the bed. Marty was rather surprised. She had figured that Graydon would have changed back already. There were some things she would have to ask him later then. Looking at the clock, she saw that it was nearly 10pm. She grabbed her nighty and stripped off her clothes. It was a bit difficult to get him to move over, but she managed to wrangle a section of the bed complete with pillow and covers. Marty snuggled next to the wolf and was asleep in a few minutes. As she drifted off, she thought to herself that she could get use to this.

Morning found her wrapped in Graydon's arms. It was a lovely feeling. Then she recognized the sound that had woken her up. It was whining coming from the kitchen. Max! Oh gods! He'd probably torn the back porch to bits or messed all over it by now.

"Graydon, let me up. I need to go let Max out before he destroys the porch," she said as she crawled out of the bed.

"More like before he explodes. I made it as clear to him as I could that there was his territory and mine last night," he said.

"Okay, I'll let you know what I find." Marty headed out of the bedroom and downstairs. She reached the kitchen and found Max with his head peeping in through the porch door window. She opened the door expecting him to jump all over her like he did at the kennel. Instead, when he saw her coming, he moved towards the back door. She opened it and he shot out towards the back of the yard. A moment later, he was a very relieved dog.