In the Army

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers

The Captain began slamming ever harder into Rafe's ass, pulling out almost all of the way before pounding back in again. Rafe's nails dug into the desk as he bit the back of his hand to keep from crying out, and suddenly the Captain did cry out, and slam deep inside, and Rafe felt him coming. The thought and the feeling drove him over as well, and he spurted, through the Captain's hand, all over his floor.

They stood, panting for a moment, and then the Captain leaned over and kissed the back of his neck. He withdrew, and helped Rafe stand up and turn around. He put his arms around Rafe, and Rafe responded, leaning his head on the Captain's shoulder.

"Stay the night, Rafe."

"Anything you want, Captain."

He heard the Captain chuckle. "I think, under the circumstances, when we're alone - you can call me Julian."

Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers
12