In the Back Row

Story Info
Strangers meet & play in the back of movie theater.
2.9k words
4.44
96k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan agreed to meet me at a coffeeshop first. Neither of us was new to the online hook-up scene, so meeting in a public place was the natural first step. I was a little nervous, but I think that's normal. We had exchanged photos, and I knew the attraction was mutual. Our phone conversations had worked for the both of us, so meeting in person was long overdue.

I sipped my iced latte, and I sat at a table by the front door. As requested I was wearing a short sleeveless cotton dress, buttons running down the front, adorned with yellow butterflies. It was late evening, so maybe it was too late for such a summery dress. The area had been going through a tremendous heat wave, so it was warm enough for that dress. Under the dress, I wore a simple white bra, hooks in the front for his convenience. I thought about wearing thong panties, but I wanted to feel the cool breeze on my bare skin.

I read a paper while I waited. I told him I'd be pretty easy to spot. Just look for the asian girl with glasses and purple streaks in her hair. I am going through my latent punk phase at the moment. After a few minutes, I looked up, and I immediately recognized him from the photos. He looked exactly like the pictures he sent, so he got extra points for that. Tall, lean, early 30s, big blue eyes and a boyish smile. From our naughty exchanges, I knew that his boy-next-door looks hid a kinky side. That made him even more attractive.

I got up and he hugged me hello. "You look nice," he spoke into my ear. "I hope I'm not too late."

"No. I was a bit early." I inhaled deeply. He didn't wear too much cologne. Another point.

We sat down so I could finish my latte. He said he wasn't thirsty. The look in his eyes told me all I needed to know. He liked what he saw, and he was ready for our little experiment to begin. Usually I don't like men who are too eager, but I made an exception for him. He was just too cute, and I was waiting to see how naughty he could be.

He planned everything perfectly. We picked a smaller theater in a relatively quiet area of town. There was a moderate sized crowd, but not the huge crowds you see at the multiplex cinemas. As we waited for our late show to start, we noticed that it was mostly couples, young and old. This theater wasn't located near a huge mall, so we didn't have to worry about any kids running about.

We entered the theater early so we could get a seat in the back row, near the corner, away from the main stairway. I remember it was some kind of artsy foreign film, but I don't remember the name of the movie.

I sat near the wall, and we cuddled closer. Even if someone were to sit near us, his body would shield me from view. Even though he wasn't built, he was tall, about 6'2''. I could easily hide my 5'1'' frame from prying eyes.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"Not really."

"Well, take this anyway." He took off his coat and laid it across my lap. He let his fingers linger on my thighs for a bit before laying his hands in his lap.

"Thank you. You're so sweet." I leaned my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me. We were like a regular couple.

I'm not shy so I made the first move. I tilted my head up and leaned in for a kiss. His lips melted under mine. At first it was just lips touching, tasting, exploring. Then the tips of our tongues meeting, touching briefly, retreating, meeting again. Then we were pressing our mouths into each other. I was devouring him, and he was tasting me. Our first kiss lasted a full 10 minutes. By that time, I was already a little breathless.

He pulled back, looked into my eyes and breathed, "wow."

Indeed.

By this time the previews had rolled on. I looked around and I saw a few couples scattered here and there. None in the back row. A young couple did make their way towards the back row, but they changed their minds and headed towards the middle. So far, so good. It was my first time at public play, so I didn't want an actual audience.

I was about to say something about the small crowd, but he cut me off with his mouth. I didn't mind at all. We kissed for a few more minutes, and his hands started kneading my neck. I love neck rubs, and I absolutely melted under his fingers. My hands wandered over the curves of his tight biceps, his hard shoulders, his smooth broad back. It was like being back in high school, except we were both experienced.

He broke the kiss and went for my neck. I had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning. He licked my neck, my ears, then lower. He tasted the flesh at my collarbone, dipped into my cleavage. I was mad for his touch. Every lick sent tremors throughout me. He went for the buttons on my dress. I noticed he had big hands with long fingers. I love a man with nice hands.

His fingers were shaking just a tiny bit, and I thought that was very cute. I helped him with the first button. He could see the cups on my white bra. He had no trouble with the second and third buttons. Now he could see my entire chest. It was dark, but I know he could see the whiteness of the bra and paleness of my skin. He leaned back in his seat to study me. He had seen my bare breasts from the photos I sent him, but I still felt a little self-conscious.

He leaned closer to me and whispered, "Are you sure you're a B-cup? You look like a full C to me."

I pushed him away, but I was flattered. I know my breasts look bigger because of my small frame. I may not be a busty girl, but I'm proud of what I've got. I thought about explaining this to him, but instead I grabbed the back of his head and whispered, "Just shut up and kiss me." Unoriginal but it seemed perfect at the time.

He attacked my lips, and I responded. In seconds his hands were all over my bra, exploring, squeezing. My nipples hardened under his large hands. Then I did what I wanted to do from the minute I saw him. I put my right hand in his lap and squeezed his crotch. He was already rock hard under my grip. I had seen him in his full glory from pictures. I knew he was on the larger side of the spectrum, and I was curious about how that would feel in my hand. I had been with well-endowed men, but he was by far the biggest of the bunch. I'm not a size queen, but I was really curious.

His hands turned rougher against my breasts, and I liked that. I moaned into his ear and started to stroke his cock through his pants. His busy fingers groped the back of my bra, and I said, "the hook's in the front." He unhooked it right away and slipped my bra off in one clean motion. I unbuttoned the last button of my dress. You could see my body all the way to my navel. He leaned back to study me some more while I fondled and played with his solid cock.

I could see his teeth as he grinned. I wanted his mouth all over me. I reached over to unbuckle his belt, but he held my hand on him. "Not so fast," he said. "I'm not done with you yet."

He leaned towards me, and his arms gripped the top of my dress. He pulled down, and I was suddenly topless. I tried to grab my dress, but his grip was strong. He kept shushing me, so I decided to be still. He took his jacket off my lap and slipped my dress entirely off me. I was now sitting completely nude in a movie theater.

I looked around, but I didn't see any curious eyes locked on me. I could see a few couples making out, but everyone else was focussed on the movie. A put his lips to my ear and said, "don't worry. I'll keep you safe. Now let me see that pretty body."

I was nervous, but a part of me was thrilled. Besides from skinny dipping in a lake, this was the first time I've been nude in public. I know people weren't watching me, but the thought that anyone could get up at that moment and see my breasts and my pussy...well just the thought sent shivers down my spine. I felt the wetness between my thighs, and I knew this was turning me on.

Obviously this was turning on my date as well. He let his eyes and hands wander all over my body. A touch here, a squeeze there, never lingering too long in one place. He bent down and took my nipple into his mouth. I closed my eyes and leaned back in my chair. He licked and sucked first one nipple, then the other, back again. He tried to suck my entire breast into his mouth. He squeezed my tits together and put both nipples into his mouth. I was in heaven. He knew I had sensitive nipples, and he nibbled on them.

I tried to stroke him again, but the angle was all wrong and my arms were too short. He didn't seem to mind. He said I could take care of him afterwards. Right now it was all about me. How nice for a change. I knew that this one could be a great fuck buddy.

As he manhandled my breasts with his mouth, one hand slipped between my legs. He muttered, "oh, so wet." I moaned in agreement. Breast play really gets me going. His fingers slid over my wet pussy lips. I felt the tip of one finger enter me, and it felt so good. I was in heat, and I spread my legs wide for his touch. His long finger entered me, slipping inside easily. He put a second finger inside, and I could feel my wetness gushing over him.

He took his fingers out of me and sucked them. Then he kissed me deep. As I was recovering from the kiss, he put his fingers on my clit and began stroking it just the way I like it. He put his two fingers inside my pussy and used his thumb to stimulate my clit. It was better than any vibrator I've ever had. I was getting the best handjob of my life.

The seat beneath me was getting so wet, and I felt a little guilty about that. The next patron was going to be in for quite a surprise. Everything felt so good that I didn't care. His magic fingers coaxed a short orgasm from me, and I moaned into his hot mouth. His fingers and thumb kept rubbing faster and faster, and I came again. It's like he had a robotic hand that just wouldn't quit. The second orgasm came in long waves, and I slumped back in my seat.

With his fingers still inside, he slid to the ground. It was a tight fit, but he was able to kneel in front of me. He put his mouth on my clit and sucked it into his mouth. His fingers hooked upwards and further into me. I immediately exploded, and my body started to shake. I didn't even know I could have multiple orgasms. I had always assumed that was an urban myth.

I had my head back on the seat. When we first started, I had one eye out for any passers-by. Now I didn't care at all. My clit and pussy throbbed, and I didn't care who knew it.

He continued to eat me like I was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted. He used his tongue and lips all over me and in me. I pulled his head up for a quick kiss, and I licked my juices off his mouth and chin. The bottom of his face was soaking wet. He bent down again and pressed his face between my thighs. He licked me in long smooth strokes, all the way from the clit, down my slit, to my asshole, and starting all over again.

We had agreed that our first meeting didn't have to lead to full sex. At that moment I was so wet and ready that I needed to feel cock pumping inside me. I whispered my intentions into his ear. I could feel him grin, and he answered, "my car's parked in the quiet corner of the lot." That was good enough for me.

I pulled on my dress but left the buttons open. He had his coat over me, and we literally sprinted to his car. I may have short legs, but I'm pretty fast. I guess we were both too eager. After checking for security guards, I climbed into the backseat of his SUV. I took the dress off again, and he licked me to make sure I was still wet. I was dripping, but I wanted one last lick. I got on all fours on the seat, and he stood next to the door. He would keep an eye out of anyone walking by. I was naked, on my hands and knees, and he was still dressed. I thought that was really hot. It made me feel like some slut about to service a stranger.

He unzipped his pants, and his long thick cock looked ready and eager. I offered him a blowjob, but he declined. He said he wanted pussy, and that was fine by me. He slipped on a condom, and we were both ready. I told him to be gentle, since it might be a tight fit. He eased the tip of his cock into me slowly. I was soaking wet, and I leaned back into him. He started rocking his hips until he was all the way inside me. I thought it would be painful, but it wasn't. It just felt so good; every inch of me was filled.

We slowly worked into a rhythm. His hips started rocking faster and faster. I felt myself pushing against him, pushing more of his cock inside me. Soon I was matching his beat, moving my hips against his. I could feel my thighs getting wet. I urged him on with my grunts, and his moans soon matched mine. I wanted it deeper and told him so. He responded with strong thrusts, his hands grabbing my hips and slamming me against his cock. I held back my screams and moaned into the car seat.

He pushed down on my upper back until my head was on the seat and my ass was high in the air. From that angle, penetration felt even deeper. I could feel his cock hit my cervix. It was painful but felt good at the same time. His strokes turned from slow and gentle to rough and fast. I liked it even more. He was murmuring my name over and over, and I gushed all over his cock.

His hand on my hips, cock pumping into me, he leaned close to my face and whispers, "come for me again." And I do. He hit it deeper and faster. "Come for me." I shudder, my muscles convulsing on him. We're both covered in sweat, and his thighs are sticky with my come. He tells me he's getting close. I turned my face towards him and said, "I want to watch you come." He nodded, pumped me a few more times, and flipped me over.

I'm on my back, still shaking, gasping. He tore the condom off and showed me his huge cock. He stroked himself once, twice. He groaned and the first shot covered my nipples. The second gets me across the mouth. I licked my lips. The rest gets all over my stomach. I've never seen someone come so much at one time. My mouth and upper body are covered in his come.

Being the gentleman that he is, he retrieved a towel from under the seat and wipes me off. After such a deep fucking, he's so gentle when cleaning me up. Not only is he sexy, but he's a nice person as well.

I looked at him with a huge smile on my face. "I like you."

He seemed pleased and said, "Thank you. I like you, too."

Usually I let the guy make the first move. In this case, I decided to go for it. "So when can I see you again?"

He didn't even hesitate. "You want to get a nightcap somewhere? I know this place that makes great pecan pie."

Pie is my favorite dessert. "This could be the start of a beautiful friendship, my dear." And I meant it.