In the Backseat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,116 Followers

"That was excellent," Ken said, standing outside the care and pulling his pants up.

"Suppose we should get her home now?" Bill asked.

"Unless she wants another round," Frank said.

"No," she whimpered, tears in her voice.

"Okay then," Frank chuckled.

A moment later a hand pushed her one leg off the seat as the car's motor started. Drawing herself up, she worked at her dress, pulling the sleeve back on, pulling the front over her breasts, and pulling the hem down onto her thighs. Her shoes appeared on the seat next to her and she looked over to find Ken sliding onto the seat and closing the door. As the car started moving she slumped against the door, holding her shoes in one hand, her other absently tugging on the dress' hem . . . trying to pull it down further than it was meant to go.

Everyone was quiet during the drive to her house, the car's radio providing a surreal soundtrack to the night's ending. Staring out the window, she thought about everything that'd happened . . . trying to make sense of it . . . of her . . . of her body's response. Now that the murky haze had lifted and her body wasn't shouting down her reasoning, she could look at it all rationally. She'd clearly had more to drink than she should have or been drugged. She wasn't sure if she wanted to know which. Either way, she'd fallen prey to these men and ended up somewhere she shouldn't have been. Then her body had betrayed her. She'd always enjoyed sex and had never thought it made her a slut . . . and she still didn't think that. That was just the way they talked . . . the things they said during intercourse. But her body had betrayed her . . . Oh how it had betrayed her; her lust making her do things she shouldn't have. Thinking about it she recalled the way it'd felt . . . the roughness of their assault . . . the harshness of their words, and she started to wonder if she could Tom to be more like that...

It took about twenty minutes for them to pull up to her house. As they did she saw that Tom's truck wasn't in the driveway. Figuring he'd had too much to drink and crashed at his buddy's place she felt relief over this since it meant he wouldn't see her coming in disheveled. As the car rolled to a stop Frank jumped out and held her door open for her. Still carrying her shoes, she walked up the sidewalk, listening to the sound of the car idling away.

They still had her panties.

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,116 Followers