In the Beginning

Story Info
Carole gets a nickname.
7.3k words
3.62
26.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE:

My apologies to my readers for the earler submittal of this story. I prematurely submitted the story without prior proofreading and later discovered several errors. Following is my edited submittal.

PROLOGUE:

Many of those who have read my true stories about Carole's life have asked how she became so submissive to the demands of any man—in other words, why was she so 'easy' sexually. I decided that I should try to reveal what I thought was the actual beginning of her sexual being; her proclivity to exhibit the 'round-heels syndrome' before her lover for several years turned her into the slut she so willingly became when she was in her early twenties. The following is a true account of the events as she related to me a year after the actual event.

Carole Ann Roth was an enigma to anyone who first observed her. An enigma in that despite her physical development her mental development lagged behind. Physically she was developed like a very young Pamela Anderson with a very impressive chest by the time she was fourteen. That development only improved with each year, her breasts continuing to grow but with the resilience of youth keeping them from sagging. The size of her breasts were further enhanced by the narrowness of her waist; an enviable eighteen inches that flared into very womanly hips; hips that promised possible child-bearing ease, although such a possibility was not on the mind of any man who surveyed her figure. Completing the sexiness of her figure was what many preferred to call her "bubble-butt"—the globes of her ass appearing round and firm, inviting at least a pinch or squeeze. When a person got around to looking at Carole's head they were usually further impressed by her facial beauty; brilliant blue eyes on a symmetrical face with pouty full lips, lips that seemed to promise a sensual delight by their softness. Then there was her hair; hair the color of golden wheat with natural curves and waves, hair that could also equal in color and depth of pure clover honey. Surprisingly, all of this perfection was compressed into a mere four-feet, eleven inches. Her diminutive size making her appear many years younger than her true age, despite her womanly development.

That was Carole's physical side. One could almost say it was physical perfection depending on their definition. That near-perfection wasn't equaled in Carole's intelligence, however. To say that she was 'slow' would be a kind appraisal in actuality. Not that Carole was an idiot by any sense, but once a person got to know her they became aware that her mental faculties in no way equaled her physical. That shortcoming was why Carole accepted the quarter contained in the folded-up note she received from one of her male classmates in her sixth-grade class without understanding the intent of the note or why she was being given a quarter. In her defense, the note wasn't all that specific in it's crude wording and didn't warn of any consequences of accepting the enclosed quarter for her. The note was passed to her by another student sitting next to Carole right before the class ended, so Carole didn't have a chance to read it until she was standing in line in the cafeteria.

As she waited patiently in the long line, Carole unfolded the note and was surprised when the quarter fell into her hands. She looked at it curiously and then turned her attention to the note, scrawled in pencil. Silently, Carole read the note..."Carill, meet me and Eddie at the brige after skool so we can f--- you. Here is 25 cents. Bobby". Carole may have been a little slow, but at least she knew how to spell her name! "It's C-A-R-O-L-E," she murmured, paying no attention to the other misspellings in the note. She couldn't comprehend what Bobby meant by the 'f---' in the note, but she was sure it must be that he wanted a kiss as he had blown her a kiss several times in the past. Carole thought it would be nice to be kissed by the best looking boy in her class, so she was walking on air knowing he liked her. Seeing that she was approaching the steam table, Carole stuffed the note and the quarter in her front pocket and picked up a tray from the stack.

Carole thought no more of the note through the rest of her day at school, stumbling her way through the English and History classes without, thankfully, being called upon by either teacher. She was always terrified that she would be called to answer some question or other, knowing full well that she wouldn't know the answer, whatever it might be. Carole remembered the note when, just as she was getting ready to board the school bus for the ride home, Bobby tapped her on the shoulder and asked, "you get my note?"

Carole turned as she started up the steps and replied nonchalantly, "uh-huh. Thanks for the quarter." Carole then walked down the aisle of the bus and sat down beside Becky, one of the few girls with who she was able to communicate and one who always treated her nicely. Not like most of the other girls Carole knew. She looked up as Bobby and Eddie walked past her seat and saw Eddie give her a big wink before he and Bobby settled into a seat across the aisle and slightly behind where she sat.

As the bus began to move Carole heard Eddie ask Bobby, "think she'll do it?"

"Sure. She'll do it. She kept the quarter." Bobby bragged.

Bobby's remark about the quarter puzzled Carole, but not understanding what the boys were talking about she thought no more about it as her and Becky engaged in conversation about their school day and the normal girl gossip about other kids in the school. The bus ride for Carole was a short one as they only had a five-mile trip from the school to the point where the bus let her and a few others off near the corner of Las Olas Boulevard and Hendricks Island.

As all of the other dropped-off riders except Carole, Eddie and Bobby walked back down Las Olas to their respective neighborhoods, Bobby stepped up beside Carole and suggested, "c'mon. Come see our hideout."

Carole looked at Bobby confused, "wh-what? What hideout?"

Eddie stepped to Carole's other side and explained, "you know, the place where we hang out. Like a club."

"Yeh, a club," Bobby added. "It's our secret place."

"Uh, uh, I dunno know," Carole hesitated. "I have to get home."

"Ah, it'll only take a minute," Bobby argued. "You'll like it. No one else knows it's there."

"Oh, okay," Carole acquiesced. "For just a little, though."

"This way," Bobby motioned with a devilish grin on his face as he turned to take a slightly worn path down beside the edge of the bridge toward the canal below.

Carole didn't hesitate any longer; now curious about this 'secret place' the boys had referred to as she followed Bobby down the narrow path with Eddie right behind her. Once the trio got to the bottom of the path, Carole could see that there was a small opening in the bridge wall right before the wall met the edge of the canal wall.

Bobby stood to the side of the wall and motioned for Carole to come closer. "Come see, Carole. See our place?"

Carole stepped up to where the hole began and stooped down to look inside. She could see that the bank sloping up from the canal met the overhead concrete bridge forming a sandy landing right beneath the bridge. Just as she started to straighten up, Bobby pushed on her back, "go ahead. Go in, Carole." He pushed harder until Carole did as instructed, placing her books ahead of herself as she crawled through the narrow opening, Bobby now pushing on her behind until she reached the point where she was able to stand beneath the bridge. Carole watched as the two boys crawled through the opening and then walked to the edge of the bank and looked out at the waterway. She could see the expensive homes on each side of the canal, complete with boat docks and boats of various sizes as far as she could see. The view wasn't anything new to Carole for she lived in an apartment building her parents owned that fronted on another waterway a little further up the boulevard. She had even enjoyed boating on the several waterways that spread out like fingers from Las Olas, so she wasn't overly impressed by Bobby's so-called "secret place".

Just as Carole was starting to turn back from the bank, Bobby walked up to her and, putting an arm around her shoulders, suggested, "Why don't we sit down and watch for boats, Carole?"

"Nah, I better get home, Bobby. My mom's going to be wondering where I'm at."

"Aww, c'mon, Carole. Just sit down for a little bit. Maybe we could talk," Bobby paused and then added, "or something."

"Yeh, maybe you could give us a kiss," Eddie chimed in as he stepped to Carole's other side and put one arm around her waist.

Carole giggled, "No, I don't kiss boys yet."

"Oh, just a little one, Carole. We won't tell," Eddie begged.

"Yeh, Carole. What's wrong with a little kiss?" Bobby persuaded.

Bobby moved the hand he had draped on Carole's shoulder to the side of her face and turned her head to face his, "c'mon, Carole. We like you and just want a kiss. You're the prettiest girl in our school and you just gotta give us a kiss."

Bobby's flattery weakened Carole's resolve a little and she felt a little flutter of excitement flow through her body. She couldn't believe that the best-looking boy in her class thought she was so pretty and maybe, just maybe, a little kiss wouldn't hurt anything. Besides, Bobby had said that they wouldn't tell. She smiled at Bobby and acquiesced, "okay, but just a little one. Okay?"

Carole closed her eyes as she saw Bobby bend his head towards her in anticipation. Then she felt his lips on her lips and had her very first almost-adult kiss. It was a closed-mouth kiss, somewhat perfunctory, and all too brief. Not quite like she had seen in the movies or when she saw her parents kiss, but it did cause her breathing to quicken. Her eyes were still closed as Bobby withdrew his lips and then suddenly she felt his other hand squeeze her breast.

Carole's eyes flew open and she almost instinctively reached up with both hands and yanked Bobby's arm down. "No! Stop it, Bobby!"

Bobby laughed, "I just wanted to see if they were real, Carole. Ain't no big deal."

"Well, you said just a little kiss, Bobby. You shouldn't have touched me like that."

"Okay, okay," Bobby smiled. "Like I said, it ain't no big deal. Besides, it felt good. You have a real nice body, Carole, and oughta be proud of it."

Carole beamed at Bobby's second compliment. She was not used to anyone praising her and to have someone like Bobby say such things swelled her with pride. "Thanks, Bobby, but you still shouldn't have done that."

Eddie interrupted the exchange between his classmates, "hey, how come I didn't get a kiss, too? Where's mine?"

Giggling, Carole turned towards Eddie, "well, alright, you can have one too, Eddie."

In an effort to be more romantic than Bobby had been, Eddie circled both arms around Carole's waist and pulled her against him, then bent his tall frame awkwardly downward to fit his almost-six-foot body against Carole's under-five-foot stature. As his face drew closer, Carole once again closed her eyes and waited breathlessly. Then she felt Eddie's lips brush hers', first lightly, and then with increased pressure against her closed mouth.

Obviously, Eddie was a more experienced kisser as he attempted to enter Carole's mouth with his tongue, causing her to jerk her head backward in surprise. "Uggh, Eddie. That's nasty," Carole complained.

"What do you mean, it's nasty?" Eddie retorted. "That's how you're supposed to kiss!"

"Well, I don't like it," Carole explained. "It doesn't look like they do it like that in the movies."

"Ha! Movies," Eddie snickered. "Those aren't real, silly." He continued holding Carole tight against while Bobby stepped behind Carole and the two exchanged knowing looks as Bobby gripped Carole's hips with both hands and then rubbed his crotch against her firm buttocks.

Carole placed her hands against Eddie's chest and tried to push him away from her as she admonished Bobby. "What are you doing, Bobby? Stop that!"

"Okay," Bobby grinned as he moved both hands around in front of Carole and squeezed both breasts. "How about this, then?"

"Bobby, stop it!" Carole snapped as she put both her hands over Bobby's and tried to pull them away from her chest. "Let me go!"

"I don't think so, Carole," Bobby argued. "You don't really want me to stop, do you?"

Before Carole could respond, Eddie had reached down and gripped her skirt and pulled it up to her waist, exposing her cotton-panty-clad behind and her shapely legs. Carole didn't know which pair of hands to attack first, but she instinctively reached down and attempted to pry Eddie's hands away from her skirt, only to leave Bobby's hands free to massage her breasts, which he quickly grew tired of that and proceeded to undo the buttons on Carole's blouse. At that, Carole had to switch her defense to her blouse and she futilely tried to stop Bobby from undoing first one and then another and another of her buttons. That in turn left Eddie's hands free and he quickly switched them to her panties, hooking his fingers inside the elastic band and managing to pull them down to the middle of her hips before Carole managed to halt his downward thrust. That effort resulted in Bobby being able to pull Carole's blouse out of her skirt and finish undoing the last button, freeing Bobby's hands to attack Carole's full brassiere, sliding his hands under the bottom of the cups so that he could easily grip both breasts, marveling at their firm softness, feeling like large sponge balls.

The futility of defending herself against the two groping boys finally had its effect on Carole and she dropped her hands to her sides and began to quietly sob. "Please. Please don't," she implored to apparently deaf ears as both Eddie and Bobby continued to probe her body, her nipples being tweaked while her pubic hairs were pulled.

Finally, Bobby stopped his abuse of Carole's breasts and stepped back. "You want us to stop, Carole?"

Carole sniffed, "Y-yes, please stop."

"Okay, we will. We'll stop if you'll agree to undress for us. You take your clothes off and we'll stop."

"No! I will not!" Carole declared through tears. "If you don't stop, I'm going to tell."

"Ha, ha," Bobby snickered. "You dumb cunt. We paid you twenty-five cents and if you don't do as we tell you, we'll tell everyone at school that you took the quarter in return for making out with us."

"No one will believe you," Carole retorted with false bravado. "I didn't know what the quarter was for."

"Yeh, but you came down here with us," Bobby countered. "Why else would you come down here with two boys?"

"Y-you tricked me! I didn't know you were going to do what you've done," Carole defended as she began to re-button her blouse, completely forgetting that her ass and legs were on display for Bobby as he stood behind her and admired the view.

Bobby began to get frustrated with the dumb blonde and he stepped to her side and snarled as he withdrew a small pocket knife from his pants, "look, you two-bit whore, either you take your clothes off or I'll cut them off! Might get your titties cut that way, too."

Seeing the knife as Bobby opened it and waved it in front of the now-terrified and sobbing girl, Carole could only think of the name Bobby had called her. "I-I am not a whore! Don't call me that," she whined.

"Well, you got the big tits of a whore," Bobby sneered ignorantly. "Might as well be one." He held the knife up higher for Carole to see as he waved it back and forth. "Now, you going to undress or not? Or should I start cutting your clothes off?"

Eddie had finally released Carole and stepped back, his face revealing the hope that the pretty girl would give in. He knew that Bobby's words were only a bluff for the two of them had discussed their plan to have some fun with the hapless girl thoroughly and had ultimately decided that they may have to threaten her to get what they wanted. Neither of them had even got to first base with a girl and when Eddie had confessed his innocence to Bobby is when Bobby had suggested that they get one of the girls they knew alone and take their chances. When they discussed the different possible victims, it was easily determined that Carole would be the easiest one to conquer. Her mental slowness had often been a joke among her classmates ever since elementary school. Not that she was an idiot or retard, but just that she wasn't as mentally quick as others. So the two boys had decided on Carole and started to plan. So far their plan was working just great, because even if they didn't get anywhere else with her, at least both of them had got to feel her and see most of her sexy body.

Carole shuffled her feet in the loose gray sand beneath the bridge, as she appeared to be processing what Bobby had threatened. Her sense of modesty was eroded by the very thought of her clothes being cut off. What would her mother say to that? She'd be furious that Carole had let her clothes be cut up! Surely she'd be grounded. Maybe forever. Carole's parents were never mean to her, but they were strict and her mother was always so fastidious about Carole's clothing.

The debate in Carole's head took but a few minutes, but once she decided on the safest course for her to take, she put on her bravest face and announced, "okay. Okay I'll do it. But you better not tell anyone that I did it."

Both Eddie and Bobby grinned like Cheshire cats at Carole's capitulation. "Fine," Bobby agreed. "It's just your clothes, anyway, so go on and do it."

"Yeh, we've seen most of you already," Eddie laughed.

Carole glared at Eddie and began to unbutton her blouse, refusing to look at either of the boys again, seemingly focused blankly on a spot out on the canal. When she had undone the last button, Carole slid the top off of her shoulders and held it in front of her for a moment before Bobby barked, "put your blouse down, Carole. Put it down."

Carole looked around for a safe place to put her top and didn't see anything but sand. "Wh-where c-can I put it?" she whined.

"It don't matter," Bobby pointed out. "Just put it down. We wanna see those tits."

Carole took one more look around and still not seeing a clean place to lay her top, she folded it carefully and placed it a few feet from her. She became embarrassingly aware of the effect that bending over had on her breasts straining against her bra as the two boys whistled and exclaimed, "Man, look at those tits!"

Carole blushed at the remark and started to cover her bare chest with her arms until Bobby stopped her. "Uh-uh. You don't hide anything! Keep your arms down."

Carole obeyed and instead switched her attention to the zipper and button on the side of her skirt. They were easily undone and Carole turned her back on the two boys and stepped out of the full garment. She folded it like she had her blouse and gently laid it on top of it, an almost comical gesture considering where she was and what she was being made to do.

"Turn around, Carole. We want to see the front," Bobby ordered.

Carole was no longer being recalcitrant, finally realizing that it was doing her no good resisting the boys' demands. She was going to have to give them their 'show' whether she liked it or not. "Do it and get it over with", she advised herself silently. She turned to face the two lasciviously grinning boys with her hands at her side and looked at Bobby questioningly.

"The bra. Take the bra off next," Bobby instructed, as he understood Carole's silent question.

Without hesitation, Carole crooked her arms behind her and undid the clasp to her bra and then slid the straps off her shoulders, setting free her oversize, bulbous breasts, white from lack of sun and tipped with small pink nipples surrounded by pinkish islands. Carole's nipples had unexplainably hardened, but still did not protrude far from her aureoles, remaining tiny beacons for the boys' eyes. Carole had to grin inwardly as she saw the almost-panting look on each of their faces as they viewed her breasts uncovered and unfettered, standing firm without sag, almost pointing straight ahead like the headlamps of a car.