In The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cheeky bugger! That was a bloody nerve! And clever, too - I'd no idea what you were up to!" Given this tacit go-ahead, I moved a hand down her back to the fastenings of her rather heavy dress.

"Get off, you dirty sod!" she said, and smacked my arm away, but she was chuckling and clearly just playing the game. After a couple more similar mock attempts to stop me, she left off blocking me and started in on my shirt buttons herself.

Within another minute or two, her dress was down round her waist, her (very substantial) bra was pulled up to give me free access to her tits, my shirt was also undone and we were having a bloody good mutual grope.

Well, I was in seventh heaven. I said I was young and inexperienced, and this was only about the third or fourth girl I'd found who was willing to let me get any further than a quick kiss and cuddle. And unlike previous girlfriends, Trish hadn't even seriously played "hard to get"; on the contrary, she seemed just as enthusiastic to get her hands on me as I was to grope her!

For some time we were happy just caressing each other above the waist, and smooching the odd kiss or nibble. But it didn't take long for the couch to start to seem a bit cramped. I had just started to make moves towards Trish's waistband, to gain access to the parts that I otherwise couldn't reach, when she cocked an eyebrow at me, and said, "Sod this! This bloody sofa's downright cramped, and it's cold here even with that fire on. It must be a good half-hour since Claire and George went through, and I haven't heard a dicky-bird from them. I reckon they must have gone on up to Claire's room. Go on, why don't you come up to mine?"

Jackpot!!!

Well, was I going to turn down an offer like that - at the age of about twenty? Looked like I was definitely on for "the real thing"! I wasn't a virgin, but the only other girl who'd been willing to "go all the way" with me before had still been living with her parents, and we'd been limited to using the back seat of my car. This made the bumps and grinds quite interesting, I suppose, from a gymnastic point of view; but not really all that satisfying! An invitation into a rather sophisticated woman's own bedroom was just something else entirely, as far as I was concerned.

By this time my shirt was off, and Trish's bra had also ended up on the floor. I picked them up as she switched the fire off, but since George and Claire had obviously gone up already I didn't bother to put my shirt back on. I handed Trish her bra, but she'd obviously come to the same conclusion - she took it, but just held it in one hand while she used the other to make sure her dress (which was hanging round her waist) didn't slip right off as she moved.

Whoops!! It all goes to show that you shouldn't jump to conclusions - when we opened the door into the back room (where the staircase was), we found ...

... George and Claire, still sat there, side by side, talking quietly to each other. They were even in separate chairs still - although the chairs were pushed fairly close together. George had got no further than to have a lipstick mark on his cheek, and a hand rather high up Claire's very long leg, beneath her skirt; and unlike us, they were both still fully dressed!

Trish (to my surprise) didn't seem at all embarrassed at being half-naked in front of George - she just chuckled. "Good Grief!" she said, "what on Earth are you two waiting for? We're going upstairs - see you later!"

Grabbing me by the hand, she positively dragged me after her. I gave George a weak grin and a shrug, and followed her.

As we climbed the stairs, Trish spoke again, quietly but with a rueful grin in her voice. "If I'd thought about it, I s'pose I might have guessed - Claire does take a bit of a time to let her hair down sometimes. Maybe it's 'coz she's got such a lot of it! Still, I bet we've jump-started them now. Come on!"

We carried on up the stairs. Their house was an old Victorian terrace that certainly didn't have central heating, and when we got into her bedroom it was absolutely bloody freezing! We didn't waste much time in tearing the rest of our clothes off, and getting into bed and under the covers. Ten minutes or so later, we heard George and Claire come up and sneak into the other bedroom, to our considerable amusement. Evidently they'd decided to follow our example, once we'd broken the ice for them (not entirely a figure of speech - it really was bloody cold in Trish's room)!

And meanwhile, we got on with the most obvious sort of exercise for keeping warm when sharing a bed with a convivial partner. Or to put it another way, we fucked like rabbits! I was delighted when Trish told me loud and clear, right up front, that she was on the Pill so that I didn't need to wear a rubber. "I can't stand the bloody things!' she said - and I must admit I heartily agree with her. If there's one thing that I really miss from those days, it's the way that the easy availability of the Pill made us feel safe to screw with whoever we fancied. AIDS was unknown, and other nasties could be dealt with by a quick check-up at the quack's from time to time. Oh, well, such is life.

Anyway, some time in the middle of the night, George and I happened to meet on the landing between the girls' bedrooms, on our respective ways to and from the loo. We exchanged rather gormless smiles and agreed a bit sheepishly that the weather was much too bad to risk the drive home in our old banger - always assuming we could even get it to start in this weather. We'd be much safer staying for the night, wouldn't we?

I got back into bed with Trish, and we were soon at it again. Now, like I said, I'd only had a few previous girlfriends, and I'd only actually "had it off" with one of them. I knew women were supposed to have orgasms (although there was still some question about this in many people's minds, believe it or not!), but I never had been sure whether I'd given one to my previous bird - and if I had, she certainly hadn't given me much of a clue when it happened. Trish certainly made me sure this time, though - she went off like a sodding firecracker! The first time it happened, she had this poor innocent young man quite worried, what with all her writhing and moaning.

When she calmed down and saw the concerned look on my face, she explained to me (quite patiently) that women do have climaxes too, and that she at least didn't see any reason to keep quiet about it. Obviously, even if I'd harboured any illusions, this wasn't the first time for her - in fact, I later discovered that I was at least her tenth bloke, and I never have actually asked exactly how many she'd had before me.

In the fashion of the day amongst young people, she considered it a perfectly reasonable "quid pro quo" to have a shag with any reasonably attractive and pleasant bloke, so long as he took her out for a good meal or something two or three times and she felt the right vibes.

I later found out that though she'd "been around" quite a bit, on that first night we spent together I was the first person (apart from herself, of course) who'd ever actually made her come. And I still didn't really know what I was doing all that well, so I've always felt rather pleased about that!

Well, I'll cut a long story short. Over the next few weeks, with a few brief visits back to our own house for changes of clothing and the like, George and I lived at the girls' house whenever we weren't at work. And needless to say, we didn't sleep on that sofa!

12