In the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she can speak his lips leave her, a desolate feeling before he drops to his knees, his lips fastening on the delicate skin of her belly, latching on, sucking hard, worrying the soft flesh until it throbs painfully. He stops, his lips caress the mark he’s left, his tongue stroking it lightly before moving to the left several inches and repeating the process, fingers strong and hard against the flesh of her hips, turning her little by little, leaving a perfect chain of deep wine colored bite marks around her belly. He finishes the chain, his lips dropping two inches below the navel as she draws in a quick breath, a gasp, and bites again, while strong hard fingers wander lower.

“Oh God Stosh…Sir! Sir! Pleaseeeee,” a frenzy of words pouring forth with no rhyme and little reason.

“Get on your hands and knees for me, Veri.” She does barely thinking about it, presenting her flanks and the soft swell of her bottom for his view, reveling in the strong hands that spread her knees cruelly wide.

“Perfect. The perfect height Veri…see. Look!” his voice lashes out.

She glances back at him, her thighs quivering with her own weight and the need to feel him deep inside of her. She watches his hand, cupped at the base of his throbbing shaft bring the tip of it, the swollen knob of his cock up against her sex. She shudders, nodding her head in agreement. The perfect height.

With agonizing slowness, he presses himself down the wet slickness of her groove, coating himself in her essence, driving her mad with hunger. Her cunt muscles, squeezing together of their own volition, slicks him even further and she hears the grunt of tightly restrained need echo from him, delighting her senses.

“Please, Stosh…Oh God please…take me…Sir take me,” all modesty has been shed to the bone.

“Yes Veri…plead with me…ask me…beg me Veri.” His goading words should have warned her, his voice dropping to a dark register. “For all the years you’ve never said it, Veronica…I want to hear you say fuck me…again, and again, and again until I’ve had enough. DO IT.”

With each “again” the head of his cock, throbbing and hot pressed against the entrance to her sex, sliding against the tight circle of muscle there, feeling her clamp helplessly around the slippery knob and pulling back, allowing her no grip. His fingers dip forward, between her thighs, slow intimate circles around her clit as he backs off, pushing against that tightest, dirtiest entrance watching her writhe in abandon.

“Fuck me, Stosh…fuck me…please God…fuck me.” he slips gently into that tight entrance, his fingers building a crescendo of pleasure balanced only by the slick hard pain of his entrance…she rocks forward against his fingers, feeling the rush and he pulls her backwards harder against his cock, sliding slowly deeper.

“Oh God...yes, please…fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” her mantra grows more shrill with every moment, his tension building to an unbelievable level behind her.

“Yes, tramp of my dreams…Yes…now!”

His thrust, deep within her tight pussy took her there, took her further than she’d ever been, the hard knob of him pressing against her cervix, conquering its tight aperture and thrusting beyond bringing an achingly intimate throb of pain and pleasure. His deep throaty growl, primitive and all male, of satisfaction and triumph, of primal possession echoed and mingled with her own scream of climax, resounding around them both as his cock throbbed deep within her like a separate living animal, gushing its warm fluids deep within her clenching, grasping cunt as she rocked with each surge, each earth shattering wave of release that devastated everything she knew, rocking her world, throwing her into another reality altogether, one of animalistic pleasure that knew no bounds. Reality bending and slipping away.

Cradled against him, raspy breathing slowly stilling she looks over her shoulder, glowing with the pride and sensual delight that shines from his black eyes.

“Ask me,” silently, his lips form the question.

“Please, Master…let me be your slave?”