In The Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and smiled. As she reached for a cigarette, she touched me on the arm and said, "You made me feel special the other night, like we had something. I know it was my imagination, and I know you've fucked my daughter, and I'm not falling for you, but it was great." She fired her smoke and exhaled a plume straight into the air. I watched face as she continued, "Karen has been my entire life. She's been accepted at Florida State and will be moving to Tallahassee in August. I'll miss her something awful. I don't know what I'll do without her around." "We'll get along," I told her, "my dad is going south after graduation and it's going to be just Louise and me in this great big old castle. I hope Louise can handle it without him around. I gotta tell you something else, Helen, I fucked Louise last night, twice. That old lady is hot. There's a lot more I want to tell you but it's still kind of fresh for me and I think I'll ponder it a while before I say a whole lot about years gone by." She grinned and asked, "Louise tell you about the War Room?" "You know about that?" I was curious. "Dianne took my in there once and had me paddle her. She came in buckets. She bent me over the leather horse and fucked me with a big strap-on dildo. It was fantastic." She reminisced. "You are such a slut!" I told her. "Oh yes, Baby Boy, I sure am."

"Tell me about you and Karen." I said. "Karen and I started by accident. We have always been free about wearing little or nothing around the house. She was curious, and I would always try to explain things to her. I guess she had been reading a book and there was a reference made to the female orgasm, and she asked me about it. I told her it had to do with sex and she let it go for a while, but she brought it up again later. I sat her down and we started talking in earnest about our sexuality and boys and one thing led to another, and I showed her how to masturbate. She was an eager student but had a little trouble, at first, reaching the big 'O'. She had been trying to get herself off for a couple of weeks and was very frustrated. We sat on the floor in the den one evening and I watched as she tried to finger herself to climax. She was clumsy, and just couldn't seem to find her trigger so I had her lay back on the floor. I started to finger her tender young pussy and it took about three minutes and she soared into the sky with her first bingo, and left me in a wash of her virgin juices. That's when we discovered that she was a squirter too. I took her fingers and showed her just where to touch herself to bring herself off and she did it right away. I explained to her that I was also a heavy cummer and she wanted to watch. I spread my legs and gave her a front row seat. Her face was just inches away as I popped off and my juices splattered on her face and tits. She also got some in her mouth and was startled at first. I had fallen back and lay on the floor after my orgasm. The next instant she had her mouth in my cunt sucking my juices out like a demon. I came again and filled her mouth with cum. We've been doing it ever since." She was quiet for a couple of minutes. Her head was laid back on the lounge. She dragged on her cigarette and closed her eyes. "It's just different with a woman. I can't put it in words exactly, it's just not the same."

I watched as Helen inhaled deeply from her cigarette, and crushed it out in the ashtray. She laid her head back and closed her eyes to the setting sun. I studied her face for a few seconds and my eyes were drawn to her nearly exposed tits. Helen is a looker, not a runway model, fuller and softer. I decided I liked my women with a little extra softness. My eyes traveled down her body. The sun caused the barely noticeable peach fuzz on her torso to shine. I stared at the little pink patch of bikini that covered her pussy. It had darkened and now glistened with the juices she was excreting. All the erotic talk was exciting her. Me too, my cock was straining in the front of my jeans. "Where's Karen?" I asked her. "She went to Daytona with a girlfriend from school to buy some stockings." She replied. "You thirsty?" "I could use a beer." I said.

We stood and I carried the chairs back up to the patio. I followed Helen up the lawn and into her house. She crossed to the refrigerator and brought us each a cold brew over and set them on the counter. I popped the caps from both bottles and took a long pull on mine. I returned the bottle to the counter, stepped closer to Helen and touched her on the cheek with my fingers. She stared into my eyes, closed hers and her lips parted slightly. I covered her mouth with mine and pulled her close. Our tongues played tag and she humped her wet bikini against my leg. We broke the kiss and she took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom.

Her bikini and my shirt and jeans hit the floor in the same instant. She pulled the covers back on the bed and crawled up on her hands and knees in the middle. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Take me deep, Big Guy, I need it real bad." I knelt behind here and in one smooth motion buried myself all the way to the hilt. "OOOOHHHHH YES!" She groaned, "Fuck my hot cunt." I made long, slow and steady strokes, going all the way in to the bottom with each repetition. She grunted from deep inside each time I hit home. "UMPHH, UMPHH, UMPHH." I held onto her ass with both hands as I thrust harder and harder. Each time I pushed in she grunted, "UMPHH, UMPHH, UMPHH." Her juices were flooding around my cock and each time I withdrew, I shown with her wetness. We were fast approaching the top of the hill. Helen was moaning steadily now and I could feel her contracting her muscles around my plunging cock. "I'm going to cum, Babe." I announced. I felt her stiffen just as my cock started to explode. I held her tight against me and just let my cum jet into her boiling snatch. I didn't move, I let her milk me with her sucking pussy.

As I started to soften, I pulled out of her and collapsed next to her on the bed. Her mouth covered the entire length of me as she feasted on our mixed juices, which now coated my balls, cock and legs. She licked me for a long time, then went into the bathroom and returned with a warm washcloth. "You fuck so well, my friend. You're going to make some girl very happy some day." She said. "I'm trying to make some very happy right now." I answered. She chuckled and patted my now flaccid prick, "Oh, I just know you are."

I sat up and reached for my jeans and shirt. She watched me dress and walked me to the door, still naked, "Sleep well," she said, and kissed me on the nose, "see you tomorrow." "Night Helen."

I crossed the yard and entered my studio. The phone was ringing. I answered and it was Dianne. "Hi Punk, what's new?" She asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I laughed into the phone. "Let me grab a beer, Sis, and I'll tell you all the gooie news."

12