In The Beginning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise had three places set in the dining and was busy dishing up the dinner. Dad reiterated his financial plans to the two of us and then explained the deed transfer papers we needed to sign. He was transferring the entire Islands Estates properties into my name. Louise was to witness my signature. Helen Blossom would notarize our signatures and the papers will be properly filed in the morning. The banking would take place tomorrow, and the money transfers would begin immediately. Louise and I were stupefied at the efficiency with which my father conducted business.

We ate for a few minutes, and then dad asked me what I wanted for a graduation gift. "Don't you feel you're doing enough?" I asked. "Hey," He answered, "This other stuff doesn't count. Graduation only comes once." It only took me a flash to answer, "I'd like to have a nice video camera."

"Done." He said. "I'll start looking around. Now sign these papers so I can take them to that shyster lawyer. I don't know why Helen stays with him. He's such an ass hole."

"Dad," I commented, "He's been doing your legal stuff for forty years!"

"He's a lawyer, he's a shyster, and he's an ass hole. He thinks the same about me, but I'm good for about three hundred thousand a year and we got peaceful co-existence. Works both ways. Sign here, I want to get to Ormond before Schnitzer dies on me." We signed in the necessary places and he was gone like a wraith into the night.

I helped Louise clear the dishes off the table. She fussed at me the whole time about doing her work. I laughed at her and told her she was being disrespectful of my wishes to help her and if she didn't stop whining, I'd paddle her ass for her. She grinned at me and turned around, slowly raised her skirt up over her plump ass, exposing two big black orbs with a red thong panty oozing up from between her legs and spreading both ways around her waist. I stepped up behind her and smacked her, soundly on each cheek. If she had been any other color, she would have been sporting two righteous red handprints. "I'm going to my room now." I announced. "I'll expect you in twenty minutes, dressed appropriately for your punishment. You've been telling me how bad you've been and it's my duty, as master of the house, to levy the necessary justice."

I hurried down stairs, fairly shaking with the excitement of what was about to happen. Louise had been pumping me to spank her for several days. I've never been involved in real punishment before, and my mind was racing. I stripped naked and found a wide leather belt in my closet and buckled it around my waist. I also brought four neckties, that I absolutely hated, from my closet and laid them on the foot of the bed. I adjusted the dimmers on the indirect lighting in my bedroom to the brightest setting. I was now ready to receive Louise. My cock stood at full attention, I still had five minutes before she would come downstairs, and I figured she would be late so I'd have grounds to dole out more punishment. I got a cold beer from my fridge, and took a long pull. I was shaking even more now with the anticipation of her arrival. I stood behind the snack bar. I waited several minutes, and just as I suspected, she arrived nine minutes late.

I heard the knob on the door turn and she stepped into the room. Louise reeked of sex. She is large, not fat. Her tits were huge, 44DD. Her waist relatively narrow, her tummy almost flat, and her hips flared out and her ass cheeks were chubby and round. She had nice long legs, medium length coal black hair, and a stunning face. She wore almost snow-white eye shadow, bright red lipstick, a long purple scarf knotted around her neck, a matching purple garter belt and nylons and high-heeled shoes, and a beautiful smile. She also had huge, long dangly diamond earrings. Her bare pendulous tits hung heavy and proud. Her areoles were jet-black and more than three inches in diameter, and the nipples were rock hard and the size of shooter marbles. She is truly my 'Black Queen Of The Estate'.

"It would seem that you've misjudged the time." I stated. "Must you always aggravate me?" I inquired. "I'm sorry sir." She whined. " I was only trying to look nice for you. Do you approve of my attire?"

"Your attire pleases me, my queen." I said, and she beamed at my reference. "But your tardiness grieves me." She stood straight and tall, thrusting her huge bosom forward, and she spoke, "Then I must be punished, sir."

I stepped from behind the bar and stood directly in front of her, my spear pointing straight at her belly button. "Kneel before your king." I commanded her. She knelt and her lips were just inches from my erection. "Touch my lance, my queen, but only with your tongue." She opened her lips and her tongue came forward and took the clear droplet that hung from my cock. She licked all around the end and started down first one side then the other. Nothing was missed, for she had touched it all around. "Now you must brand me with your whorish lips, and leave your color on my manhood for all to see." She opened her lips wide and took my cock in until I felt it touch the back of her throat. She closed her flaming lips around my shaft and twisted her head so her lips rotated in a circular motion around it. When she removed her mouth, there remained a bright red ring of her lipstick half way down my cock. She looked up and smiled. I was impressed.

"Stand before me, my black slut, and prepare to receive your punishment." She stood. I walked passed her to the bedroom, and turned and said, "You will enter my bed chamber and stand facing the bed. Put both of your hands high on the post." I took one of the neckties and tied both of her hands, high over her head, to the bedpost. After tying her hands, I knelt behind her and gently rubbed her ass cheeks, with both hands. I kneaded her ample flesh and she moaned. The tops of her nylons were wet with the fluids, which leaked from her cunt. I spread her feet wider apart and I could see her dark puffy lips hanging between her legs. They glistened with her juices. I touched her distended lips with my fingers and she rose up onto her toes and then returned her heels to the floor. I watched as her cunt lips grew fatter with my touches, and seemed to hang farther down and apart. I could now see the pink folds within her darkness. I reached under and flicked a fingernail across her clitoris. She bucked up very high this time, and more juice leaked onto her stocking tops. I leaned forward and touched my tongue to the wrinkled pucker of her ass hole. She stayed on her toes as her orgasm caused her to grab the bedpost and tremble violently. I heard the sharp intake of her breath.

I stood and removed the belt from around my waist. I doubled it over and strapped her buttocks firmly. Two strokes, smack, smack. "OOOOHHHH, yes, my king." She wailed, "Show me the error of my evil ways." Two more strokes, smack, smack. Harder this time, but not brutal. I didn't know if I could do that. Pain yes, but not injury. "OOOOOHHHH, I've waited so long." Two more strokes, smack, smack. "WHOOSH." The air came out of her and she locked her knees straight "Have you learned your lesson yet, Bitch?" I asked. "It's becoming very clear, my king, but I've done so many things wrong. Perhaps you could find it in your heart to cleanse me of all my demons?" She begged. Smack, smack, smack, smack. "OH YES, MY LORD, SHOW ME THE WAY!!!" Tears had started to flow down her cheeks, and her stockings were now stained all the way to her knees, from her excretions. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. "AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! OH SWEET JESUS, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!" She howled. She stood rigid against the bedpost for more than a minute and then slumped to hang from her bonds. She sobbed for many minutes as her passion subsided. I dropped the belt on the floor and took her face in my hands and kissed her savagely on the mouth. She engulfed my tongue, as she moaned into my mouth.

I untied her hands and we tumbled onto the bed. I pushed her forward and mounted her from the rear. Again and again I humped into her weeping cunt, each time I reached the bottom I felt her cervix. My balls swung forward and slapped her clit, with every stroke. Each time I thrust ahead, she lurched back onto me. When the flood came, it was like a levy bursting. I filled her with my massive seminal release. I pumped and pumped, even when the flow had stopped. I finally had no strength left. I collapsed forward onto her back pushing her face down on the bed. I slipped out and rolled off her to the side. She turned almost immediately and started licking our mixed juices from my body. She licked for a long time. Slower and slower until she moved up next to me laying on her back with her head on my arm.

"Louise," I said, "one of us will surely die from this some day. I've never felt such excitement, such power. It overtakes your whole being."

"Oh Sweet Baby Boy, it gets better. I have so much to teach you. But we'll need others to play with us. I'm too old to keep this up. But my God, what a rush! I know its only play-acting, but the feelings get so strong in you." She replied. "You make this old lady feel so good. Kiss me now, Sweet Boy, and get you a shower. I'm going upstairs and to bed. Sweet dreams."

I showered and crawled into bed, exhausted. If Louise wanted to teach, it would seem my education would be exciting.

12