In The Beginning Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last set went great. I tried a couple of new songs that I had been working on and they were a little ragged, but we pulled them off anyway. Next time, they would work fine. I was going to miss Terry on bass; he held Al and Denny together whenever we tried something new. He had a natural rhythm and he walked the other guys from chord to chord. Dennis cued on his changes and Al followed the bass beat on the bass drum. We had a good group and it was a shame we had to split up for school in the fall. Oh well, we had all summer.

We ended the set with Take It Easy, and shut down. I packed up my guitar and amp and came back in to help with the PA system. Gail came up and asked if she could grab a ride with me and I assured her that was not a problem. Bob brought the envelope with the money and there were six one hundred dollar bills in it. I gave two hundred to each of the guys and plunked my butt down at the bar to enjoy a cold beer with Bob before we left. "I'd like to book you for the last weekend of each month from now through January. Sunday, 2:00 to 6:00 also for $1200.00 each time. That work for you?" "Works for me." I said. "I'll be changing a couple of players in the fall before school starts, but Denny and I are the middle of it so we won't have any problems. I really appreciate the extra bread for the guys, they need it." Gail was tugging on my sleeve. I turned around and she said, "This is my sister, Darlene. Darlene, meet Virgil." I stared into the eyes of Miss Blow Job from earlier in the evening." 'Hi, Virgil, nice to meet you." Her tongue flicked out and licked across her lips. "Yeah, nice to meet you too." I managed. "Darlene's gotta go up to Jacksonville tonight, and I really appreciate the lift back home." Gail said, as she took hold of my arm. "Darlene tells me you two know each other." Gail mused. "Sorta." Was all I could muster, I wished I were someplace else at the moment. Darlene winked at me and said, "His cock is just like you told me, and so much cum. I'll bet he fucks just like you said too." I kind of gurgled, and Gail elbowed me in the ribs and they both burst into laughter at my expense. "Lets all get together, sometime." I said, "I'll take you to places you've never been."

We were the last to leave before Bob. Gail slid in right next to me. I rolled out onto A-1-A and south toward the Islands. "Want to go to my place?" I asked. "Hell yes. I've been dying to see that place. Denny told Chrissie all about it. Do you really have a black maid?" She asked. "Well, not exactly. It's kinda like she's my stepmother, but it would take a long time to explain. Louise is my half-sister's mother." "I don't get it." She interjected. "It's very complicated. Let me just say, I'd take a bullet for her. I have a full sister, Dianne, who is twenty-two years older than me, and a half sister, Camille, who is eight years older. Dianne and I have the same mother and father, Camille and I share the same father, but Louise is her mother. My mom and dad and Louise lived as a threesome for over forty years. So, Louise is not the black maid. Does this make any sense at all?" I asked. "I get the picture." Gail conceded, "But you sure have a weird family." "Gail Honey, you have no idea." I said.

We rode in silence for a couple of miles. Gail had her hand on my cock and was slowly massaging me into a hard on. I turned into the parking area and could see lights on up in the kitchen. The lights were also shining down by the boat dock. I saw an unfamiliar van backed down to the dock and dad came down the stairs from the garage just as I stood up out of the car. "Hi, Son, this is Dan and Lisa Holiday." He said as I shook Dan's hand. "Dan and I are pulling out soon with the big boat. Lisa is flying down to pick us up Friday morning. We figured to get an early start with the tide." "Sounds like a fun trip, wish I was going along." I said. "This is Gail. Gail, meet my dad, and Dan and Lisa." Gail shook hands all around and whispered she had to use the facilities. I excused myself and told dad I'd come down to the dock and see them off after I directed Gail to the bathroom. I opened up the studio and turned on a few lights and showed Gail where the necessities could be found and went down to the dock. Dad and Dan had the boat already provisioned, and the twin 440 Perkins diesels idled patiently, waiting to be thrust into action. The thirty-eight foot Correct Craft is a stellar beauty. Lisa cast off the bowline as I untied the stern. Slowly the big motor yacht backed away from the dock and the bow swung to the south to follow the river down to the inlet and out into the Atlantic.

Lisa waved and called, "Bye Daddy." I followed the same pursuit and we laughed together. She looked to be about thirty, hard to tell in the dark with only the floodlights on the dock. Dark hair and no make up, hell it's almost four in the morning. "What do you want, Cool?" I thought. Lisa was also packing a nice set of hooters under her too tight t-shirt, with no bra. "Want to fly down with me to get them on Friday?" She asked. "I've got finals at school. Might not do to miss any now, I'd really like to graduate on time." I replied. "Maybe some other time then? Daddy just bought a new jet and I'm his full time pilot." She told me. "You're kidding." I looked at her in disbelief. "Why is that so hard to believe?" She complained. " No reason, I guess. You just don't look like a pilot." I said. "What should a pilot look like? Maybe tall, dark, and hairy with a big dick in his pants?" She was getting testy now, and I didn't mean to piss her off. She seemed like a nice person. "Sorry." I defended myself. "I didn't mean anything by that. I'd love to go flying with you sometime. We'll have to work it out after school is finished and I can think. Right now, it's late and there's a female up at the house that wants some attention." "No hard feelings, maybe you'll join the mile high club some day." She said, and we laughed again. "I'll close the gate after you pull out. I enjoyed meeting you and your dad."

She drove out the river gate and I pushed it closed and locked it. I killed the lights on the dock and headed up to the house. As I approached the drive, headlights swung through the upper gate, and I wondered who could be coming in at this hour. I waited at the car park area, and it was Dennis and Chrissie. "What's up?" I asked as he pulled to a stop. Denny stuck his head out the window and said, "I don't have any rubbers and the stores are all closed." I couldn't believe my ears. "What did you do with the ones I gave you the other night?" I asked. "They must still be in the garage." He sounded defeated. "I've got some in my dresser. C'mon in. Bring Chrissie, Gail's inside and she'll whine if you leave without seeing her." I grumbled. We walked onto the studio and Gail was sitting at the bar smoking a cigarette. She had stripped out of her clothes and was sitting in only a bright yellow thong. She turned and saw us and shrieked. She jumped up and ran into the bedroom trying to cover her nakedness. "Wow!" It was Dennis. He stood with his mouth open, staring at the empty door way. Chrissie and I looked at each other and broke out in great peals of laughter. "Very funny!" Gail bawled, from the bedroom. "You could have at least warned me." "Who knew you'd be sitting here with your tits hanging out?" Chrissie piped in still cracking up. "Wow!" Dennis was still in a trance. "You never see a naked woman before?" I asked. "Well ya, but she was just sitting around buck naked." He croaked. "She has panties on." Chrissie said. "Do you want to see me naked?" She asked. "Well sure, but with all these people around? I thought we were going to your house." Denny was nervous.

Gail came back into the room. She had been listening to us and she was still wearing only the thong. She stalked over to where Dennis was standing and pressed her titties up hard against him. "Where's your spirit of adventure, Honey? Let's get naked and have some fun. Chrissie, help me get Denny's clothes off." With that, she stripped her thong down her legs and turned her head and winked at me. She bunched her panties in her hand and threw them in my direction. I felt bad for Dennis, but he was going to get his ashes hauled, but good tonight, even if he didn't want to. Gail was now in command and she and Chrissie were going to give him a lesson. I went to the refrigerator and found myself a beer and sat at the bar and watched the girls strip my friend's clothes off. It had never occurred to me that Denny might be cherry.

Chrissie was kneeling on the floor, tackling Denny's belt buckle, while Gail was behind him pulling his shirt up over his head. Dennis was in a daze. I had a real hard time not cracking up as I watched these two vixens attacking their prey. Gail led Denny over to one of the sofas, while Chrissie peeled out of her skirt and blouse. She pushed him back on the sofa and crawled between his lags to get at his cock. Denny was hung like a bull. His erection was easily two inches longer than mine, but not nearly as thick. Gail began licking him from top to bottom while Chrissie was leaning over from behind the sofa sucking on his nipples and chewing her way up and down his whole body. Denny was moaning and groaning like they were killing him. Denny had one hand on each of their tits and was kneading them roughly. I watched as Denny bucked up high, and I heard him suck in a huge lungful of air. "Lie back, Big Fella, let Chrissie sit on your face. That's it, now use your tongue on her pussy." Gail coached him. I watched as he stuck his tongue out and touched Chrissie's cunt lips. The redhead gritted her teeth and moaned aloud at his first contact, "OH YEAH! LICK MY CUNT! That's it stick your tongue in me." Denny was learning fast.

Gail sat back and held Denny's cock straight up. Chrissie leaned forward and took Denny's long pecker in her mouth. As she went down, Denny hunched up to meet her. She swallowed his entire length down her throat in one motion. Gail and I stared at them as Denny emptied his load into her gulping throat on the first stroke. Chrissie went over the edge at the same time and mashed his face with her sopping cunt. They were humping each other's faces frantically, both lost in the throws of mutual orgasm.

I now had a big boner and stood to remove my pants and shirt. Gail came over and took my swollen cock in her hungry mouth as I stood next to the bar. I could feel her hot tongue working around my tool as I stroked in and out. I pulled her off, by the hair, and made her stand up. I pointed to the sofa across from our two spent friends. She nodded and we went to the sofa. We assumed a sixty-nine position and I quickly spread her pussy lips open with my fingers and flicked her erect clit with my tongue. "Oooh, that feels so fuckin' good, Cool. Do me again." She moaned. I obliged her and soon we were slobbering in each other's juices. She sailed into a series of short orgasms, each successive one more intense than the last. She finally came hard. She shuddered, sucking air around my cock, which remained deep in her mouth. "That's it, Sweetie, let it go. Cum for me." She pulled her mouth off my cock and threw her head back and with her eyes closed she moaned through her open mouth. "Oh, God, yes. Suck my clit again, make me cum some more." I nipped her clit with my teeth and she winced hard and shook again. I was covered with female ejaculate, and I loved it.

Dennis and Chrissie were lying on the other sofa watching us. I looked over at Denny and smiled. He was in heaven. Chrissie was slowly stroking him back up again and he was loving every minute of it. Gail turned around and sat next to me. My dick was still rock hard. I had not come yet. "Get some rubbers, Cool. It's time to pop Denny's cherry." Gail commanded. I went to the dresser, in my bedroom and retrieved a box of ribbed condoms. Gail opened the box and took a rubber out and tore open the package. She popped the condom into her mouth and leaned over Dennis and rolled the sheath down his standing cock with her tongue. "You've got to show me how to do that." Chrissie begged as she stood up and straddled Denny. Gail held his cock up as Chrissie lowered her wet slit down over the tip. She descended slowly. Denny held his eyes tightly shut and savored every inch of her travel. She started to undulate on his fully buried cock. He was groaning constantly and Chrissie made big circular motions with her cunt, wallowing him all around inside of her. She leaned forward and their lips locked in a lasting kiss as she began a steady rhythm on him. Dennis had just cum a couple of minutes earlier, so he would take her on a good ride.

Gail was kneeling on the floor next to them and she massaged Denny's balls gently as he pumped into Chrissie's molten pussy. She lubed her finger in their juices and worked it into Chrissie's tight ass hole. Gail worked her finger around and inserted a second digit. The red haired girl gasped aloud at her ministrations. I watched Gail and she glanced at me and smiled. "Put a rubber on your cock and come over here and shove it up her ass." I opened a package and rolled the sheath down over my erection and moved over behind Chrissie. I straddled their legs, and Gail guided my stiff prick between Chrissie's ass cheeks and into her well-lubricated ass hole. I pushed forward firmly and the head of my cock slipped into her with little resistance. As I increased the pressure, I felt her tightening around me. The two of them had stopped moving and I slowly advanced into her bowels until I could go no further. I started a slow motion, in and out, and I felt Denny start to move in the opposite direction. Soon our rhythm picked up and Chrissie began snorting like a bitch in heat. Gail crawled over Denny's face and lowered her pussy over his mouth. She closed her lips on Chrissie's in a deep kiss. Denny went straight to work on Gail's dripping cunt. She came first, hissing through her teeth as her orgasm racked her body

Gail eased off the pile and she pulled me out of Chrissie and down to the floor. "Stick your cock in my ass." She begged. "Fuck my little hole good." She knelt like a dog and I mounted her. My latex covered prick was slick with the juices from Chrissie and I went in easily. "OOOHHHH FUCK MEEEEE!!" She wailed. " That's so good. Now fuck me hard!!" I pounded into her tight hole again and again. I felt her tighten herself with each thrust. A river of cum was building in my gut and I knew it wouldn't be much longer. "I'm almost there, Baby." I warned, "Hang on to your hat." She slammed back into me with all her might on each stroke. "Cum on my face," She screamed at me over her shoulder.

"Shoot your juice all over me." She lurched forward off my pumping cock, spun around and stripped the rubber off me. She slid under me, my cock right in her face and started to jack me furiously with her hand. I felt the beginning of my eruption and she continued her frantic motion with her hand. My first blast sent a stream across her face and landed on her forehead, and trailed down her face between her eyes and beside her nose. The second shot followed the first, a little to the side, and crossed over her eye and lips. Another long string of sperm shot out and coated the side of her face and ear. She opened her mouth and engulfed the end of my shooting cock and sucked as much cum as she could from me before I finally went dry. She milked me with her hand many times. Gail's face and hair was bathed with my semen.

I heard Denny howling as he reached his orgasm. Chrissie was hissing loudly with each plunge from Dennis. As they reached the end of their passion, they seemed to slow like a spinning top that finally ran out of momentum, and toppled over off the sofa next to us on the floor. Chrissie turned her head and looked directly into Gail's eyes and smiled. "You're covered with jizzm." She stated. "My God, Gail, your absolutely drenched." Gail stretched herself over and kissed Chrissie hard on the mouth, smearing her face with my cum. Dennis and I watched as Gail slowly licked Chrissie's face. Chrissie returned the favor and soon the two girls were sharing the load I had deposited on Gail.

Gail turned her attention to Dennis and she reached for his flaccid prick and carefully removed the condom without spilling any of his fluids. Gail turned the rubber up so the sperm ran into her mouth and then kissed Chrissie square on the mouth. We watched as the redhead opened her mouth and received Denny's juices as Gail passed them to her. I decided that if Denny had been a virgin before tonight, he had been christened in spades, because these two hotties are really something.

I managed to stand up and walk over to the bar. I reached onto the fridge, brought out the bottle of Johnny Walker Black, I had commandeered from upstairs, and poured a liberal amount over a half-dozen ice cubes and parked my butt on a stool. Gail and Chrissie were still rubbing and kissing and Dennis had put his jeans back on. "Don't they ever get enough?" He rasped. "I guess not. I'm done for and I'm going to finish this drink, then I'm going to get a quick shower and hit the hay. I want to finish my term paper today, and it's already after six in the morning." I answered. I downed the scotch, and headed for the shower.

I let the water beat me on my back for a long time. It felt real good. After toweling off, I wrapped the towel around my waist and went back into the studio. My three friends had departed while I was in the shower, and I was glad for that. I needed sleep, bad. I had a lot to do in the next few days.

As I turned to go into the bedroom, Louise stuck her head through the door and asked, "You alone?" "Sure, Hon, what can I do for you?" I answered. "I need to talk to you this afternoon about next week and the girls coming and all." She said. "I'm not leaving until tomorrow morning for school, so I'm all yours. I need a couple of hours sleep first. How about waking me up around noon, so I can finish a paper I'm working on?" I asked.

"Yes sir, I'll set the timer on the range to remind me. By the way, I found Janice, the Spanish girl that used to work here. She's available and I invited her to come by later in the day and meet you. I hope that's all right?" She said. "Good deal, Lou, that's one less thing we'll have to deal with. See you in a couple of hours." I answered as I crawled between the satin sheets. I don't remember my head hitting the pillow, but I sure was glad Denny hadn't remembered to bring his rubbers.

12