In The Beginning Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the jet engines start and I could feel the vibrations as the turbines gained speed. Lisa spoke into her mike and gave the air traffic controller her identification and received clearance to taxi out onto the runway. She increased the fuel to the jets and the plane moved smoothly along the taxiway and soon we turned onto the runway and she slid the twin throttles forward to maximum and the swift aircraft leapt smoothly ahead and into the morning sky without so much as a thump when the wheels left the tarmac. Lisa banked gently to the right and I looked out my side of the cockpit and watched, as things on the ground grew smaller very quickly. "Little fucker hauls ass, don't it?" Lisa spoke over the whine of the engines. "She'll cruise at about 525 but best fuel economy is around 465 to 475. Won't take quite an hour to make Miami Airport. The guys are meeting us there and then we'll head straight back." I was duly impressed with the fine airplane. It was obvious that Lisa was proud to be the captain of such a great ship. We climbed to 22,000 feet and she set the autopilot and removed her headset. "Now, tell me about yourself." She said.

"Not much to tell." I began. "I graduate next Thursday and after that who knows? I've got lots of time to decide what I want to do." "My dad tells me your dad just set you up almost for life out there on the dunes. Must be nice. My father is loaded too, but not like Virgil." She explained. I continued, "I had no idea about my dads holdings until he started with the retirement talk a few of weeks ago. I always had everything I wanted, but I tried to earn things too. I could live on what I can make playing music. Dad made my whole life easy with what he's doing now. I don't know how to thank him." She smiled at me and said, "Tell him you love him. I think he'd appreciate that." "Thanks, I'll try that. As I recall, I haven't said that nearly as much as I should have." I said.

I really hadn't paid much attention to Lisa's appearance before we took off. I did now and noticed she wore her dark blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her makeup seemed a little excessive, plucked eyebrows, bluish eye shadow, a bit too much eyeliner and mascara. Her lips were full and painted dark red, and very shiny. She had on very short, too tight cut-offs that pulled up into her crotch. She also had on a skin tight black t-shirt, that had a sequined Pegasus on the front with a banner over it's head that read 'Born To Fly', and no bra. Her nipples screamed for release. She was slightly overweight, and just a little on the trashy side. Put all this together and she made one hell of a jet pilot.

We were flying parallel to the eastern Florida coastline, and Lisa called out several points of interest as we rocketed south. She excused herself and went back to the head. When she returned, she had two cold Cokes. "Here, this will cool you off a little." She said. I thanked her and as she stood between the seats, she leaned across in front of me and pointed out the window and said, "If you look carefully, you can see Cape Canaveral down there." When I turned my head back, I had her tits right in my face. I glanced up into her grinning face and reached up and put both my hands on her melons and said, "Great tits, Honey, let's see 'em." With that, she set her Coke in the cup holder and pulled her shirt up to her chin. Being a good judge of distance I gauged them to be 36" around and about D in weight. I sucked first one nipple, then the other into my mouth and gave each a gentle nip with my teeth. "Better put them away," I told her, "we don't want to lose track of time and miss Miami altogether." She howled with laughter and made me promise to suck on her nipples more another time. I gave her my word and promised to suck on some other things while I was at it.

We chatted some more and soon we were into our descent into Miami Airport. We landed and taxied over to a private passenger terminal and dad and Dan walked out of the building as soon as we turned off the taxiway. Lisa dropped open the door and jumped out to open the luggage door. They each had only one bag and in no time we were back in the air on our way to St. Augustine.

I sat in back with dad and Dan rode up front with Lisa. I thanked dad profusely for the video gear. "I think I'll need some help with the initial install on the studio cameras and consoles. The portable stuff is pretty easy. In fact, I've already tried one of the portable rigs out and it works fantastic." Dad agreed with my assessment of hiring a technician and said he would make a few calls and see if he could locate someone to help. I thanked him and told him he was my 'Hero'. He gave me a huge belly laugh and told me he hoped I would put it to good use. "I love you dad." I said. He looked surprised and said, "First time anybodies said that to me in a long time, Son. Thank you." I stretched over and gave him a hug and felt closer to him than I ever had in my life.

We talked about the girls coming this week and how much help Janice is giving Louise and he smiled and said, "That little chickie is one sassy number. We used to have some real wild times years ago." I chuckled and said, "Not too much has changed, except she has a tattoo and body piercing all over. And yes, she is a real hottie. She's not the only one either. I've been having quite a time lately. By the way, we're planning a party on graduation night. All the ladies are invited, and they want to play in the War Room. As Lord and Master of the house I have given my blessing and called for "Proper Attire" to be worn at dinner. I know you're having trouble with your sex life, but you can still participate if you want." I told him hoping he wouldn't be upset. "As you wish, Sir. You are the king of the castle now and we must all obey." He answered. We both laughed and I was relieved to know he would be part of the festivities.

We landed and said our farewells to the Holiday's and Climbed into my old Ford and drove through St. Augustine and south on A-1-A. I shifted up through the gears and let the powerful Thunderbird mill holler through the dual exhausts. "Fine project here," Dad said, "sounds strong as the day we built her." I dropped back from fourth into second and tapped the foot feed to the floor. I accelerated up to about 3800 RPM, and power shifted onto third. The old car barked the tires and steadily clambered for more. I backed off and shifted back into fourth and said, "No sense collecting a ticket just to prove the point." Dad agreed and we rode the rest of the way home listening to the throb of the pipes.

I drove in through the front gate and deposited dad in front of the garage and drove around the side so I could park below the house. Dad mentioned that I should start to use the garage as soon as he left to help protect my car from the salt air. I promised I would do that. I heard much squealing and laughter from upstairs as I ascended the stairs to the kitchen. Dad and Janice were renewing their acquaintance as I walked into the room. Dad had two hands full of her butt as she showered the old man with kisses. Louise and I both rolled or eyes and she asked, "Should I throw some cold water on them or just leave them be?" I shrugged and went into the den to grab a cold beer from the bar. Louise followed me and filled me in on their progress to date with the housework. "The carpets are done, the windows are done, all the bathrooms are clean, we changed the linens on all the beds and I made sure that there are plenty of candles and clean towels in the War Room. I changed your sheets again today. That Blossom girl sure is a flooder, just like her mama." I agreed and asked how it went last night. "Helen was sopped in the panties by the time we got here. I wanted to come down and get the camera but then I didn't want to disturb you and Karen." She said. "I appreciate that, I got a great short tape of us that I'll show you later when we get a minute alone." I replied. "I think Karen's coming over to watch it today, but I haven't talked to her since we got home. She sizzled when I told her about the camcorder and jumped at the idea of being taped. I did her up the ass and laid my whole load on her backside for the camera. It's gotta be hot." I concluded.

Dad and Jan joined us for a beer and I could see that Jan's lipstick was smeared all over dad's face. "You two kiddies getting along okay?" I asked. "Oh yes." Was the reply from them both. Again, Louise and I rolled our eyes and giggled. "I've got to load my stuff for tonight." I said. "We are playing for 'The Seniors Last Dance' tonight at school. I guess they want us to start at eight so that means we should be there around six to set the whole show up. We have to use our own lights tonight and that takes longer to put together." "I'll fix you a sandwich before you go." Louise interjected. I thanked her and excused myself to get loaded.

As I put my guitar case in the car, Karen skipped over from her house and gave me a big hug and asked if we could watch the tape. We went inside and I switched on the player and started the tape. "Oh My God!" She breathed as our naked bodies appeared on the TV screen. "Look at how big your cock looks in the movie." Her eyes were as big as saucers as she witnessed our nasty display unfold. "I've never seen anything so beautiful." She barely whispered as my cock slid repeatedly in and out of her tight ass hole on the screen. She stopped breathing as I pulled out of her and emptied my cock on her upturned bottom. "I want mother to see this too." She said. She grabbed my cheeks in both hands, and kissed me. "Look, my pussy is gushing from just watching this little while." I reached between her legs and her panties and shorts were soaked from her secretions. "We'll have to get together with Helen and make a longer tape of the three of us. That will be even hotter." I said. "She'll love it." Karen told me. I told her that I was running late for the dance and had to grab a bite to eat and run. She stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. I kissed her and shooed her out the door and went upstairs.

Dad handed me a really great bright yellow flowered Hawaiian sport shirt to wear tonight. I thanked him and put it right on. Everyone approved of his purchase and I was stoked. "I've got to buy myself some clothes." I announced. "Wait until Dianne gets here." Louise said. "She can take you to some neat clothing places and find you some way out stuff. She's got the eye for it, you know." I agreed to that assessment and wolfed down to my sandwich. "See y'all later." I hollered as I headed out the door.

I met the guys at the school and we unloaded and started to set up the stage. I had brought my video camera and a tripod to tape the show with. Everyone was most interested in my new toy. Dennis had Gail and Chrissie in tow so I gave Gail a brief class on operating the camcorder and she was eager to be the head cameraman for the evening. She set about taking some practice footage while we were setting up. Both of the girls were dressed to kill and I mentioned to Denny just how lucky he was to have them to show off. Dennis, being kind of shy, blushed bright crimson when I asked him if he was taking good care of them. "Oh man, why you have to give me a hard time, Cool. You know I don't like to talk about that stuff." He bawled. I eased up to Gail, making sure he could hear me and asked her how he was treating them. "Long, hard, and frequently." She grinned and Dennis darkened two more shades. Chrissie broke up and laughed 'til her sides hurt.

We finished setting up and did the sound checks and I sequenced the lighting and we were ready with over an hour to spare. Several of the teachers, who would be chaperones, had arrived and Mrs. Kline came to me and demanded we play quietly or she would have us thrown out. Mr. Hanson, my woodshop instructor, informed her that would be a perfect way to start a riot. "This is the senior's parting shot, and these guys are good, I've heard them in St. Augustine. Be nice tonight, Justine." I had to do everything in my power to not crack up. This guy is good. I had enjoyed his class very much.

As they drifted off, I saw Marie Stone standing across the auditorium. She waved at me and smiled. I watched as she walked along the edge of the room on her way over, rather than coming directly across the room. I stepped down from the stage and met her at the corner of the room and asked, "How are you tonight, Ms. Stone?" "I'd be better if we weren't here, other than that I am very well." She said. She then lowered her voice and turned away from the room and said softly, "I have butterflies." "How did I know that?" I replied. "Can I help you out with that?" I asked. "I'd like that, but we had better wait 'til next week, I don't want a quickie. I want the whole show, next time." "We'll get together at the house and spend the whole day together. I gotta play now, I'll catch you on break." I kissed my fingertip and touched her lip with it. She smiled and pursed her lips to smooch my finger. I could feel the butterflies myself.

We started with some soft rock and instrumentals. The crowd increased until the room was packed. We played until 9:30 and took a fifteen-minute nature call. Gail told me she had some really good tape of the first set and wanted to walk around the room next set if it was all right with me. I agreed and she disappeared into the crowd. Marie walked up and congratulated us on the first set and praised the quality of the show. We got back up and started the second set with The Rolling Stones, and then some Beach Boys, Lynnard Skynnard, and Grateful Dead. The dance floor was full and everyone was having a wonderful time. I watched as a pint bottle was passed around and wondered when the trouble would start. It wasn't long before the empty bottle was discovered and I had to announce that there would be no alcohol tolerated at the dance. I was booed and then everyone went back to dancing. We took another short break at 10:50 and played right up to 12:00 midnight. We thanked everyone for a great year and played the last dance of the evening.

The auditorium cleared out very quickly and we were left to break down the stage and load up. Gail was ecstatic with herself over her video work. I told everybody we'd have a get together at the studio and have a viewing. Mr. Hanson brought us a check for three hundred dollars for the music and thanked us for a job well done. Even Mrs. Kline came by and said what a pleasure we had been to hear and watch. I felt mighty fine about the whole evening and I was sure we could count on more business from the school next year. We finished loading the gear and I walked back inside for a last check to see we hadn't forgotten anything.

As I walked back out to my car, I noticed Marie's Buick parked just out of the ring of light cast by the overhead parking lot lamps. I could see the red flame as she took a drag on her cigarette. I got in my car and pulled over to her car so my window came up next to hers. "You okay?" I asked. She looked through the darkness at me and I could see her face from the illumination of her dashboard. She dropped the butt out the window and reached her hand across and rested her arm with her hand hanging into the window of my car. I lifted her hand to my lips and took her index finger and sucked it all the way into my mouth. She closed her eyes and sighed. "We are going to get into a lot of trouble if we keep this up." She said. I looked over at her and said in return, "Then go home. There will be other days." I could see tears on her cheek and she whispered, "I don't have much of a home anymore. He's made it clear that he wants out of the marriage but refuses to start the proceedings. I don't have anything to fall back on, he's pissed everything away." I knew I'd hate myself for what I was about to say, but I said it anyway, "Don't worry, I do. You can come and stay at the Islands if you want. Three more days of school and then you have all summer to decide what you want to do. Dianne will help you too." "You're a good friend, Virgil. I hope you don't regret helping me." She said. "Go home and get some sleep, Marie. Call me tomorrow and we'll talk if you want." I waved and started my car and drove out of the lot.

The big Ford mill sounded good to me as I drove up the coast with the windows open. Air conditioning was the order of the daylight hours, in Florida, but at night it could be pleasant. I pulled off the road onto our north boundary road and into the driveway behind the houses. I noticed lights on down in the apartment I had given to Gerald and assumed he must have taken up residence. As I passed behind Blossoms house, I noticed Helen sitting in a lawn chair on her patio. I parked and opened my trunk and unloaded my guitar case and amplifier. After carrying them into the studio, I grabbed a cold beer and walked out onto the patio and sat down in a chair next to Helen. "Hi Hon, nice evening to be sitting out on the lawn." I said. She dragged on her smoke and smiled and replied, "It's absolutely lovely out here on this river. We are such lucky people." I had to agree. The stars were twinkling above us and the reflection of the moon in the Intra-coastal Waterway, as it swept past us on it's way out to sea, had to be the ninth wonder of the world. "It doesn't get any better than this." I said. She agreed and reached to take a sip from my beer. I offered to get her one and I jumped up and quickly returned with another.

"Karen tells me she's a movie star." Helen said. "We both were spectacular. Want to see it?" I asked. She nodded and we walked over to the studio and I retrieved the tape from the bedroom and put it into the player. Karen and I could again be seen on the TV screen and Helen sucked her breath in when she watched as I pounded my hard cock into her daughter's tight ass. "Jesus, that's so fucking unbelievable. Look at you two." She breathed as she sat forward to get closer to the screen. Her eyes were unblinking, as she witnessed my cum spraying all over Karen's behind. "You wouldn't show this to anyone else, would you?" She asked. "Only if Karen said it was all right." I answered. "Will you make a tape of Karen and me sometime?" She was getting excited now. "Sure, but let's wait until I get the studio set up and we can do it right. Louise or Janice can run the camera and I can be in the movie with both of you." I replied. "I really got excited watching the two of you." She explained. "I've never seen an X-rated movie before." Helen was worked up now. She had one hand pulled up between her legs and I could see her face was flushed. "Damn, the luck." She said. "Now what?" I asked. "Oh, I started my period this morning." She whined. "Really hate this time of the month." I couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so I just kept my mouth shut. I decided to change the subject so I asked her how last night went with Louise and Janice. "Oh, wow," She started, "That Janice will eat you 'til your dead. I almost passed out once and she had Louise screaming for mercy. I exploded on her face and was she ever surprised. I must be the first woman she's ever seen squirt." "Did she like it?" I asked. "She couldn't get enough. She sucked on me 'til it hurt. Louise used a big strap-on dildo on her and really did her good. She finally had to stop after she had cum so many times. I paddled Louise 'til she begged me to stop, all the while I was sloshing down my legs and Jan kept licking the flow from me." She related the events as if she were reliving each moment again. "Sounds like I should have been there with my camera." I said. "Oh my God, yes. I'd love to watch that scene over again." She was getting randy again. "I've just been so horny lately, I don't know what's come over me. Karen thinks it's because I've got the hots for you." She said. "Do you?" I asked. "I love your cock, and your tongue, and you fingers. I also love Karen's pussy, and Louise's, and Janice's. Sometimes I can't sleep and I have to masturbate before I can rest. I just don't know why, all of a sudden, I'm so damn driven." She wailed. "Too bad you've got your period, I'd help you sleep better tonight." I tried to console her.