In The Beginning Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened another beer and handed one to her and sat on a barstool. I was tired from playing music and it was almost 2:00 AM. "So what's your story, these days?" She asked. I thought a minute and said, "Well, I'm getting more pussy than any man should be allowed to. And like you, I have no explanation as to why, all of a sudden it's happening. Louise and I are regular, I have you and Karen right next door, and Janice will play anytime I ask her to. I have another older woman that wants to divorce her husband and move in here and start a new life, which may cause a whole lot of trouble, before it's over. A couple of the girls from school have been real friendly and I can get a blowjob from almost any girl I meet at a music job. And my sisters both want to fuck me. It's a real interesting story. I just hope my doo-dad doesn't fall off from over use." Helen had to laugh at what I had said and she patted me on the arm and told me she didn't think I was being overused. "We make a fine pair." I said. "You can't get enough, and I've got almost more then I can handle. Life's a bitch sometimes." Helen looked at me and asked how I felt about Karen. "Karen's been my best friend for a long time. It's only been the last couple of weeks that we've been lovers." I answered. "I don't think our friendship will change, regardless of who we decide to have affairs with, do you?" "No I don't think it will matter. I think she's looking forward to getting out on her own at school, and spreading her wings, or legs, a little." She said. I agreed and stated, "Karen is a very passionate girl, she's going to make a lot of men happy or maybe just one guy extremely happy, who knows?"

Helen stood and walked over to where I was sitting, by the bar, and brushed my hair back off my forehead. "You're quite a kid." She said. "If I was younger, or you were older, I'd be tempted to steal you away from all the others. I know you're not ready to give up your freedom, and I'm not either or I'd be looking real serious like." I slipped my hand inside her robe and cupped her soft breast. She closed her eyes and moaned low in her throat as I gently squeezed. Her hand found my zipper and she pulled it down. I helped her with my belt and stood so she could lower my pants and shorts down over my hips. I sat back on the stool and she pulled my pants off my feet. I skinned out of my shirt and sat naked. "Let's go to bed, Helen," I said. "Stay the night with me." I stood and pulled her into the bedroom and tugged the belt on her robe. She shrugged out of it and we lay down on the bed.

Helen curled up with her head on my shoulder and she gently ran her hand up and down my front, never touching me below the waist. I caressed her back and shoulders and reached down and cupped each of her butt cheeks in turn and she gave a deep sigh. Her delicate hand soon found my rigid member and she softly massaged me. Without a word, Helen moved down and started licking and nipping my hard cock. Her mouth closed over the tip briefly and she went back to teasing with her tongue. I laid still and let her spend as much time as she wanted giving me pleasure. She finally took me into her mouth and I could feel her lubricating me with her saliva. When I was totally coated, she climbed over me and squatted down holding my cock to her tight ass hole. "Take me up the ass, Cool. Fuck me like you did Karen last night. Only don't pull out, I want your love juice inside me." She said softly.

She lowered herself down 'til the head of my stiff prick slipped passed the rim of her scalding rectum. I stayed still and let her get comfortable with me inside. She rose up and then settled back down again and soon she was able to sit all the way down on my lap, with my cock impaling her. I moved slowly under her, just pushing rather than pumping against her bottom. She started raising higher and settling back down. We never established a rhythm. We just kept up random movements with my cock pressed completely inside. I reached up and cupped both of her tits and made small circular motions with my hands. Helen reached between her legs and found her clit with her fingers and brought herself to a series of quick, hard climaxes as I continued to invade her tight hole. I could feel her juices flooding between us as she had several hard contractions from her self-manipulations. "You feel good in my ass, Cool. How close are you?" She asked. "If we stay slow, I'll last a long time." I answered. "If I roll you over and take you from behind, I'll fill you in no time." She humped against me several times and said. "I want to feel you shoot your hot seed in my ass hole so take me from behind, now. Fuck me hard, Baby."

She lifted off and turned over on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and could see into her gaping, wet hole. I took my hard pole and slid straight into her and went immediately to the task at hand. Each time I slammed forward, my balls would flip between her legs and slap her directly on the clit. In no time, she started to cum and lunged backwards into each thrust I made into her now well-stretched sphincter. "Fuck my ass hard." She cried. "Shoot me full." I redoubled my efforts and lengthened my strokes to a full head to root movement. I felt the pressure of my impending explosion building in my balls and grabbed Helen by the hips and when the first eruption came, I pushed all the way into her ass and held myself there, only pushing deeper with each successive surge until there was nothing left. I stayed tightly planted inside until I felt her shudders subside and she sagged forward away from me. I eased forward on top of her back and remained inside until my softening cock, was pushed out by the tightening of her hole. I woke up hours later. Helen was curled up in a ball against me, and snored softly. I could feel the dried cum on me, and the bed was soaked next to us. I crawled out of bed and took a brief shower. I carried a towel back to the bed and covered the wet spot in the bed and got back in on the other side. I thought of all that had happened in the past few days and decided that I was a very lucky person. I wondered how long it would go on. Sleep came again before I could think about it any longer.