In The Beginning Ch. 16

Story Info
Dad gets it up again.
4.7k words
4.74
32.2k
1
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen had evidently awoken before me and left. I got up and found a fresh pair of cutoffs and mounted the stairs for the kitchen. Passing the clock on the studio wall told me it was 11:15 in the morning and it appeared to be raining again. I heard voices from the kitchen and upon entering I found dad, Louise and Janice involved in a conversation regarding food. Smelling the coffee, I poured myself a mug and sat down to listen. It seems Janice had it in mind to prepare us a Spanish dinner this evening and she was explaining that she would need a few items from the market and she and Louise were about to embark on a gathering trip. I said, "Better get lots of food, we have a whole house full planned for the week ahead and it would save us running out to restock if we made a major haul today." Everyone agreed and dad instructed them to take the Suburban, as it would carry more than the trunk of the Lincoln.

Dad and I exchanged pleasantries and I asked if he would be interested in checking out the video equipment with me. He agreed and we carried our coffee mugs and headed for the rear cellar. As we walked through the house, I briefed him on my thoughts regarding setting up a sound stage in the front cellar. He was most interested and asked several questions about what I had planned. He sounded very enthused and that propelled me even farther into the project. We stepped through the doorway into the cellar, and he stood stock-still and whistled. "You have quite a job lined up for yourself here," he chuckled. "I see what you mean about hiring a technician to help you. I'll make a couple of calls tomorrow and see if I can find someone to give us a hand."

I showed him my progress with the unpacking and he agreed that we should have everything sorted out and labeled to aid with locating various parts as needed. I took him back into the front cellar area and explained my plan for a control booth and some ideas I had for stage lighting and sound. He advised me on the use of sound deadening wall coverings to prevent outside noises interfering with the sound track. We had learned that lesson in my recording studio and I agreed that we would have the same problem here. He instructed me to hire an electrician to bring separate power feeds from the main breaker panel into the studio to prevent overloads on existing circuits.

I took him back and demonstrated the portable camcorders and related how I had used them to record the women. He asked if he could watch the tapes and I told him we could but we should wait until the ladies got back from their shopping trip and we'd have a viewing together after supper. He allowed that was a good idea and we decided to spend the rest of the day unpacking more of the video crates. It was nice to spend time with the old man. He had worked so much before he sold his business that we hadn't had much time together. We made plans for me to come south later in the summer and go fishing.

We drank a few beers and had almost unpacked all the crates when the ringing of the phone called me away. It was Dennis. "I just talked to a kid from Jacksonville that plays keys. He heard us at The White Lion and he wants you and I to play a couple of gigs up in Jax weekend after next." He sounded excited, "He says it's at one of the big hotels downtown for some kind of a big radio station promotional dance. He called it 'Son Of Prom'. It's supposed to be for all the folks that didn't get to go to the prom when they were in school."

"Sounds like we can handle it. He doesn't want the rest of the group?" I asked.

"Nope, just us. He says there will be about ten musicians altogether, but he wants us to front the show because we play the kind of music they want. I'm jazzed as hell, he says they have horns, and vibes and keys, another rhythm player and they think you're the hot setup for lead guitar. What d'ya say, Virg?" he countered.

"How can I say no. We'll blow them away. Any chance we can get together with them for a jam before the gig?" I asked.

"Sure, they're working Brandy's Lounge in Neptune beach for the next two weeks and he says we can come and sit in if we want," he said.

"It will have to be the following week, I'm booked all next week with family and graduation," I said.

"You going to be home later?" he asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" I asked.

"I want to come by and talk to you about something, if it's all right," he said. I told him to come ahead on and we'd have a brew with dad and he said he'd be here soon.

Dennis pulled up just as we were sitting down on the patio. Dad went back in and brought Denny out a cold brewski, and we sat around a talked about music for a little while and dad excused himself to get a shower before dinner. Dennis asked, "Is anyone using the apartment over the mower shed?" I told him Gerald had just moved in and he asked if the smaller apartment over the boathouse was empty. I told him yes and he asked if he could rent it from us.

"Sure, Dennis, it's kind of run down, but I think you can spiff it up in no time. I'll pay for the materials if you want to do the work," I told him.

"I want to get out of my folks place, they're driving me nuts since I started going around with Chrissie and Gail. Dad thinks I'm some kind if a pervert because I'm dating two girls at the same time," he said.

"No problem, fix it up like you want, and we'll talk about rent later. Gerald is going to take care if the lawns and gardens and he's using the other apartment. Whatever you need, let me know and I'll have it delivered or you can pick it up and I'll pay you for it," I said.

We walked down to the boathouse and up the stairs to the little apartment overlooking the river. The view is the same as from Gerald's place, spectacular. I hit the air conditioner switch and it hummed into action and started to belch cool air immediately. "I'll get you a new mattress set for the bed and put some new stuff in the front room, the rest looks okay. Bug Louise for some dishes and pots and pans and you're in business. Just promise me you'll be careful who you bring around the grounds. I'm installing security cameras on the gates and grounds this summer so we can monitor who comes and goes. It's nice and private here and we'd like to keep it that way," I instructed him.

"You have my word on it," Dennis promised. And we shook hands. As we walked out on the front balcony, we saw Gerald standing on the dock reeling in a nice red bass. He turned and waved and held up the fish. "Fresh fish for dinner, it don't get no better'n this," he called up to us and we assured him of our jealousy.

As we walked back up to the house, I saw the Suburban backed up to the garage and told Denny I had to go help with the groceries and I'd see him in school tomorrow. I took the stairs two at a time and when I looked into the back of the car it was loaded to the roof with food. "Is there any left for anyone else?" I asked as I picked up two big sacks and went into the house. The counters were filling up fast as I helped carry in the remaining bags of groceries.

Dad laughed and said, "This is just like old times. These two used to empty the shelves like this years ago. I can't ever remember us going hungry, Mama Lou and her crew always keep us fed good." Louise and Janice busied themselves with the task at hand and dad and I wandered off into the den to grab a beer.

As I exited, I asked the girls if they wanted to view our movie with dad and they both agreed without hesitation. Louise remarked, "Maybe it will fire Virgil up."

Dad turned and called back into the kitchen, "Dress appropriately for dinner, then." I looked back at the two stunned women and Louise shot me a thumbs-up, and grinned from ear to ear.

"You feeling a little froggy?" I asked dad.

"Well, Son, life's an adventure," he said. "You just don't know what the next day might bring you. I raised a lot of hell with those two women, and I hear you're doing all right with them too. I figure, we give them a chance at getting me going and you might have a shot at a good movie at the same time." I snickered at that remark and went downstairs to get the camera and player and the tape I had made of the three of us.

On my way back through the kitchen Louise stopped me and asked if dad was all right. I assured her he was and told her I thought Janice might just be the hot ticket to get the old man rolling. "Have Janice find her French maids apron and wear it for dinner. You put on some leather or latex and lets see what kind of trouble we can get into," I said. I got smiles from them both and returned to the den with the video stuff. Dad was not in residence upon my return so I connected the video player to the TV in the den and went back to the kitchen to see what the girls were up to.

Janice was busy preparing her dinner and had stripped to her panties and sneakers. I eased up behind her and reached around her and cupped her titties in both hands. I whispered in her ear as I rubbed her nipples between my fingers and they hardened instantly, "You better be ready, Chiquita, I'm gonna do your little hinny for you tonight."

She turned in my arms and pulled my face down to hers and covered my mouth with hers, pushing her hot tongue deep inside. "Careful of what you ask for, Papita, you might just get it," she warned and returned to her cooking. I had a boner.

I escaped to the studio and showered. I found my silk lounging pajamas and slipped onto the cool, soft garment. I vowed to have Dianne help me to find some more exotic loungewear. I really enjoyed the feel of the slinky fabric on my skin. I was sitting in the studio, listening to some music, when Louise came down the stairs into the room. She had on a white latex corset, and white hose. She had white latex, spike heeled boots that reached just above the knee, and long gloves with just a loop around the middle finger. Her hair was piled on top of her head and she had applied heavy, iridescent light blue eye makeup and bright red lipstick. Her massive bosom was pushed high above the shallow bra cups, of the corset, exposing much of her areola and nipples. The shiny white latex contrasted dramatically with Louise's dark skin and gave her a strikingly sensual appearance. Her nails had been colored to match the eye shadow. "I wore my white fuck me clothes just for you, Cool. Do you like the outfit?" She oozed sex as she stalked across the room to where I was sitting.

"You look good enough to eat, Sugar," I answered. "Come closer so I can lick your hot cunt." She came to my chair and raised one booted foot up and placed it on the arm on the sofa. I slid forward and licked her wet lips with long, strong strokes.

Louise grabbed me by the head to keep from falling as her climax hit her quickly. "Hoo, boy, Cool, that was quick. You've got the touch with your tongue," She gasped. "You know right where to put it to get me going." I chuckled and she plopped down on the sofa next to me and took my hand in hers. "I hope we can get Virgil's motor running tonight. He's withdrawn from me completely for a long time. Janice seems to be getting him interested again. I sure want him to feel better about himself," she said.

"He's been really relaxed since he came back from down south. Maybe he just needed to get the business off his mind and he'll get it up again. Stress will fuck up everything about your life," I commented.

"We got no stress here. You take care of the stress just fine, My Sweet." She reached over and fondled my balls through my silk pants. "Janice is ready with her dinner. She sent me to fetch you and she's probably wondering where we are," she said as she stood and pulled me to my feet. As she stepped away, I popped her on her chubby butt and she squealed with delight as she jumped ahead of me, and said, "You'll pay for that."

We entered the dining room and Janice had just placed our dinner on the table. She was dressed in her French maids apron, frilly little hat, and spiked heels. She wore long sparkling earrings and a smile. Her pierced nipples were rock hard on her exposed tits. Dad was decked out in a leather loincloth, and strapped sandals. A single leather suspender went across his chest and over the shoulder. The lights had been dimmed and the room was exotic. We ate our delicious Spanish meal and all praises went to Janice on the wonderful food. Dad asked, "How does a Spanish girl wind up with the name Janice?"

"It is short for Juanisse," Jan replied. "My grandmothers name."

I asked, "That's such a pretty name. Why don't you use it?"

"I really do not know. My parents have always called me Janice so I just use that," she answered.

I was the first to finish my meal so I went into the den and brought the video camera and taped the three of them sitting at the table and dad tweaking each of their nipples as they sat on either side of him. Dad stood up and Janice lifted his loincloth to expose his flaccid cock, She took him into her mouth and sucked him deep inside. He groaned as she slid her hot tongue around him. Louise took his balls into her hand from behind and massaged them as Janice laved his swelling member. "Lets go into the other room," I said as I switched the camera off. Dad's cock hung in a state of semi erection and Louise made a circle with her thumb and index finger indicating they had made progress in getting him hard.

As we moved into the War Room, Louise said to me, "It's going to work, he was getting hard. I think it's the first time in a couple of years."

Dad went over and sat on one of the loungers as Louise and I set about lighting candles all around the room. Soon the room was ringed with more than a hundred flickering candles. Janice was busily sucking on the Master's cock. I gathered up the camera and set it on the tripod and moved behind Janice to lick her ass cheeks. She spread her legs to allow me as much access as possible to her tiny hole with my tongue. Louise stepped over the old man's head and planted her soggy pussy squarely on his mouth. He attacked her with a vengeance and soon she was bucking against his face in rapture. My tongue had slathered Jan's ass hole 'til it shone. I moved up behind her and slid my prick into her pussy and fucked her 'til I was soaked with her juices. I pulled out and placed my slippery cock against her rosebud and slid into her with almost no resistance. She gasped around dad's now very hard cock and I started a slow pumping action in and out of her ass. She turned her head and said, "Let me mount this stallion in front of me, and then you can come back into my ass. I want you both at once."

I withdrew and she quickly climbed up to straddle dad. She dropped her wet box down over dad's hardness and took him all the way to the bottom. "Now, Papita, fuck my hot ass hole with your big stick. Fill me up," she cried. I plunged back into her waiting sphincter and began to piston into her once more. I could feel dad's cock through the thin membrane that separated her holes. Each time I withdrew, I could feel him slide in. We continued double fucking her for many minutes. Louise had the camera going all the while and Janice was making loud howling noises through her mouth and nose. Dad was breathing like a steam engine. Janice had gone rigid several times and I knew she had reached orgasm each time.

Suddenly I felt a sharp whack on my raised ass and heard the crack of the leather paddle. I spun my head to see Louise standing there with the paddle raised to strike again. She wore a long, thin, black strap-on dildo around her waist. "Get your cock out of my bitches ass hole, or I'll give you another taste of the crop," she shrieked. Being sound of mind, I jumped out of Janice and let Louise assume the position I had just vacated. The camera was still on the tripod, and running.

As she screwed the dildo into Janice's backside, I stepped up behind her and reached around and grabbed two hands full of warm tit flesh. "Bury yourself in her if you wish, but you are mine when she's had enough of you," I commanded in her ear.

I heard her reply as I squeezed her melons, "Yes My King, as you command, I shall obey."

Louise soon lost interest in Jan's ass and turned to face me. She was kneeling directly in front of me still wearing the fake cock. "Remove the dildo. And take my scepter into your hot mouth." I watched as my entire length disappeared down her throat. She withdrew and took my length again. I was drawing ever closer to my crescendo. I told her we must wait until the others had reached their zenith before we continued. We watched as Janice untangled herself from dad and turned to kneel on the lounger in front of him. He moved behind her and plunged into her sloshing cunt hole and hammered her relentlessly until he could hold out no longer. With the bellow of an enraged bull, he emptied years of pent up frustration into the Spanish girls sucking cunt. Again and again he slammed into her, drawing long moans from within the orgasming woman.

Spent, the old man sank to the floor beside the lounger. Louise leapt under Janice's dripping pussy and sucked the flowing remains of their coupling into her mouth. Janice slumped forward and lay very still as Louise cleaned her swollen labia with her tongue. Satisfied with her work, Louise returned to kneel before me. "They have finished, My Lord. I have performed the cleansing and I am ready to do your bidding," she said.

"Take me into your splendid mouth again, My Queen, and wash the royal lance with your sweet lips." She took my length again and soon I had returned to full hardness. She licked and tongued all around my sack and ass hole, she left nothing untouched. I could feel the urgency of my eruption nearing and I told her softly, "As I complete my journey, My Black Goddess, you shall wear my gift as a rope of pearls around your proud neck, displaying it for all of those present to admire."

"As you wish, My King," she replied and started to stroke my cock with both hands. I felt the pressure as my end came nearer. I reached down and replaced her hands with mine and aimed my turgid prick at her neck. She held her head high as I shot thick ropes of milky white ejaculate onto her neck and up-thrust tits. I sprayed her repeatedly until I had covered her with copious threads of my hot seed. Exhausted, I sat down on the chair behind me.

Louise stood and walked over to Dad. "As I have been commanded, please witness the gift my king has given me this night," she said.

"My Son has magnificent taste in jewels. He has given you a wondrous gift. Please, resent yourself to the Princess of Spain, so she might partake of your beauty and the great gift my son has given you," dad said.

Louise stepped over to Janice. "Your gift is to be envied, My Queen," Janice drooled. "May I seek the permission of our king to taste the sweetness you possess?"

Louise turned to me and asked, "The Princess from Spain wishes to taste the sweetness of your nectar, My Lord. May she suckle me and partake of your gift?"

"She may, My Black Beauty. Then we shall have refreshments in the den and reflect on the events of the day, and the awakening of my fathers desire." She stepped in front of Janice and I carried the camera to witness what she would do next. As Louise sat on the lounger, Janice knelt next to her and slowly began licking my sperm, which was now running down over Louise's tits, from her dark skin. Louise held her head back and closed her eyes and savored the warmth of the affection being cast upon her by the hot Spanish woman. The camera witnessed every flick her tongue made as she removed every trace of me from Louise. She then covered the black woman's mouth with hers, and they embraced each other passionately.

"Thank you, Louise," Janice whispered. "And thank you too, Cool, and Mr. Virgil. I love you all so much." Tears streamed down her cheeks and Louise cuddled her into her great bosom.

12