In The Beginning Ch. 17

Story Info
Time with Marie.
6.2k words
4.75
25k
1
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This week could prove to be interesting, I thought to myself as I lay in bed after waking to the howl from my alarm clock. School was, for all intents and purposes, complete. I would pick up my wood shop project this morning and the rest of my classes would be devoted to saying goodbye to teachers and friends and signing yearbooks and the like. There would be no classes on Tuesday for seniors, and Wednesday was rehearsal for commencement. No school on Thursday. The graduation exercise would by at five on Thursday, and then the rest of my life. Scary thought.

I heard the door in the studio open and watched as Janice walked across the room toward my bedroom door with a cup of scalding coffee hooked on her finger. Her unbridled tits had a life of their own, under her loose robe, as they swayed to and fro with each step she took. "Hi Chiquita, how you this morning?" I asked as she entered the room.

"Your papa rode me like a mule almost all night. I give you odds, he sleeps 'til noon," she replied.

"Don't bet on it. He's an amazing man," I told her and sat up to accept the steaming cup of mud.

"I have something to ask, if you don't mind," she said. I looked at her and nodded. "Mr. Virgil has asked me to accompany him to the house in The Keys," she began. "I told him that I would have to ask you before I gave him an answer because I told you I would stay here and help Louise with the house."

She paused and I asked her, "Do you have an affection for him, or are you just going to be household help?"

She smiled and softly replied, "The Old Tiger is alive in him again. He says I gave him back his ability to care for a woman and he wants me to keep him company because we have been friends for so long. I care very much for Mr. Virgil. I will be more than a maid, much more." I knew we would get along just fine without her here, and dad has really had the hots for her for a long time.

I patted the bed next to me, and she sat down. I looked at her and her eyes were sparkling in the dim light of my room. "You don't have to ask permission from me," I said. "Follow your heart. If it tells you to go with the old buzzard, go and have a wonderful time. I'll miss you a bunch, though. I've gotten used to having your hot, sexy body around here. Especially when you're feeling horny."

She laughed and rested her hand on my morning hard on. "I'll always make room for you, Papita, I love your hard cock in my pussy too much. Besides, we have a whole week before we leave and your sisters are coming. There is lots of time for us to enjoy each other and whenever you come to visit, we'll make mad passionate love just like we do now," She stated her case and squeezed my throbbing cock with her warm fingers.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and took my hardness into her mouth. She moved up and down in long, purposeful strokes, following her lips with her fingers curled around me. My bladder was filled to capacity since I hadn't had a chance to relieve myself before she came downstairs. "I've gotta pee," I told her.

"Not until you fill my mouth with your hot cum. Then you can bathe my face and body with your hot piss. I will be your whore for all eternity," she demanded. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but she returned her attention to sucking my hardness as far down her throat as it would go. With the pressure in my bladder pushing against everything else inside of me, it only took a few minutes until I emptied my straining balls into her mouth. She slathered my semen all around my cock and pulled off and I watched as she tilted her head back and swallowed it down. Her face shown with perspiration and her eyes danced.

"Now," she said, "come with me." She stood and walked to the bathing area and removed her robe. She stepped into the bathtub and knelt in the center. "Step in here and give me my golden reward for being such a filthy bitch," she said. I stepped into the tub and stood facing the kneeling, Spanish woman. She licked the last drooling thread of cum from the tip of my cock, and coaxed me to piss on her. I felt my warm release begin and she turned her face directly into the flow. My yellow stream splattered across her face and down her neck onto her tits and below. She moaned aloud as she directed the hot liquid directly onto her hard nipples. I pissed a lot, but soon it slowed to a trickle and then stopped. She engulfed me with her mouth and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked the last drops from my deflated prick. I was weak.

"I am now truly your piss whore. You can have me whenever, and wherever, you wish," she declared. I sat down on the edge of the tub. I had drenched Janice in piss. Her hair was matted to her head. I wasn't sure if I liked what I had just done, but it would seem she had enjoyed it.

"Let's get a shower," I said and stepped out to turn the water on. She followed me into the shower and we soaped each other and after we had shampooed our hair we dried each other off. She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me full on the mouth.

"You're my favorite," she said, "no matter what." She smacked me on the butt and was gone before I could get her back. That would not go unrewarded I decided.

My coffee had cooled enough to drink and I finished the cup. I decided to wear a light silk shirt and linen pants since I would be meeting Marie Stone in St. Augustine after school. I found Louise busy in the kitchen and after exchanging pleasantries, I told her about my conversation with Janice. She seemed pleased with the direction things were heading and I also related my encounter with the Latin girl in the bathtub. "She's a real pistol," Louise remarked. "You never know what she's coming up with next. I used to get into water sports years ago, been a while though. Might be you and I should look into that sometime."

She looked at me and I could see the heat in her eyes. "Later, My Sexy, Black, Creature, I have got to get my butt to school. See ya tonight," I cautioned and backed out the door as quickly as my little feet would carry me. Things seemed to be just as crazy today as they were yesterday, I thought as I drove to Flagler Beach. I sure hoped they wouldn't change any time soon.

I loaded my woodshop project into the trunk of my car. I was confident Louise would enjoy the jewelry chest. I got an A on the piece and was very proud of the way it had turned out. 2nd and 3rd periods were spent saying our farewells to our teachers and friends and I spent the lunch break in the office talking to my guidance counselor about possible electronics schools and got a good referral to one in Daytona. I still had not set a definite coarse to follow, but I was exploring many avenues. 4th period History was one of my favorite classes and Mr. Schultz was one of my favorite teachers. I would miss him and we exchanged home phone numbers and promised to keep in touch. He had given me some real good advice on a couple of personal questions over the last year and I was thankful for his acquaintance.

Last period found me sitting in Ms. Stone's domain and I wondered what kind of game she had started us to playing with her phone call last night. She was her usual gorgeous self and exuded an aura of unabashed sexual tension. She wore a bright red skirt and jacket, buttoned in the front, over an obviously very sheer cobalt blue blouse. Her seamed stockings and shoes were of the same shade of red, as were her nails and lips. She wore a large golden butterfly broach, with little blue jewels on the tips of the antennae. Her earrings were long, gold, and had blue stones set in the pendants, which dangled just above her collar. She chatted with each of us and wished us all the very best in the future. She walked up and down the rows of desks as we talked and each time she passed by my chair, she would tap on the desktop, once, with a bright red fingernail. She was in total control of her lair and every eye in the room was on her every second. I knew that in a couple of hours I would have her by herself in a restaurant, but I was jealous of every other male in the room for looking at this brazen woman.

The bell rang and everyone filed from the room. I lingered and was the last student remaining. Ms. Stone watched as I closed the distance separating us. She stood, leaning against the front of her desk with her arms folded across her chest. "You look radiant," I remarked as I sat in the seat directly in front of where she stood.

"You always seem to know what to say," she said. "Will you be joining me at The Mill Top?" she asked.

"No power on earth could keep me away," I answered.

"Would 4:00 be too early?" she asked.

"I have no plans, I could meet you earlier if you like," I responded.

"All right. Let me take care of a couple of things in the office and I'll see you there," she said.

"If you like, you could leave your car at the Islands, and we could ride together. It's such a pretty day," I mentioned hoping I would have her to myself even longer.

"I'd like that. I'll see you soon," she said and I stood and walked out of the school to my car. My dick was hard again.

I pulled up in front of the house and announced my plans to Louise and noted that dad and Janice were nowhere to be found. "They're off to Daytona on a shopping mission. I'm here enjoying the quiet. What's your story?" she asked.

"I'm having dinner with Marie Stone in St Augustine. She's going to leave her car here and we're riding together," I stated.

"Watch your back, she's married," Louise cautioned.

"Yes, dear," I chided her and the gate buzzer rang indicating my guest had arrived.

I pushed the gate release and walked out the front door as Marie pulled her silver Buick up in front of the house. I opened her door and got a long slow flash of red nylon covered thigh as she crawled out of the car. "Thanks, Virgil." She cooed. Marie had released her hair and it flowed down around her neck and shoulders. Her makeup had been redone and was slightly more dramatic than it had been at school. I held the door of my old Ford open and she hiked her skirt high up on her hips, exposing her stocking tops and garters. She turned and sat on the seat and lifted her legs in. I noticed as I closed the door that she didn't pull the skirt down. I went around and got in on the other side and she had unbuttoned her jacket and was pulling her arms out of the sleeves. Her blouse, as I suspected was nearly transparent and I could see she had no bra on and her breasts and nipples were clearly visible.

I started the engine and pulled out onto A-1-A, and headed north. Marie had turned in her seat and sat with her back to the door. She asked if she could smoke and I nodded as she fumbled for a cigarette and her lighter. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she lit up and exhaled.

"Well then, now that I'm not one of your students anymore, I guess I won't have to call you Ms. Stone," I said.

"No, Virgil, you won't. And, I won't be Mrs. Stone much longer either. I'm divorcing that bastard as soon as the lawyer can get the papers served and then I'll be free to do as I please. With whomever I please to do it with," she remarked.

"That is good news. I know how unhappy you've been with him. Are you leaving, or is he?" I asked.

"I'm leaving. All I want from him is what is mine and he can have the rest," she said.

"Sounds like you have a plan in mind," I said.

She smiled and said softly, "I sure do and I hope you'll help me to make a dream come true."

My curiosity had been piqued earlier, but now it was in high gear. "Care to share?" I asked.

"Very soon, my young friend, be patient and I'll explain it all to you in detail. First, lets go to the Mill Top and find us a nice booth and a glass of wine and I'll tell you all about it," she said.

I parked in the city parking lot on Cordoba Street, and we walked the two blocks to the quaint old bar, which was situated in an old gristmill building in St. Augustine's historic downtown section. We found a booth back in a corner away from the bar and the hearing of outsiders. Marie had slipped her jacket over her shoulders when we left the car, but removed it again as we were seated in the bar. I sat across from her, at the small table in the booth. I heard her shoe drop as she shifted in her seat and soon felt her nylon covered toes rubbing my lower leg.

The barmaid approached and Marie ordered us each a glass of red wine. After she had returned with the drinks, Marie searched for her cigarettes and her lighter.

"Now, then," she began, "here's the story. As you know, I've been teaching English and creative writing for nineteen years. I have also been married to a man who only thinks of himself and I have had to do everything for myself. If I hadn't have been teaching, I would have been at his mercy. Fortunately, I make enough so that I can dress and look the way I wish, much to his dismay. Well, I'm tired of him, and I'm tired of being smothered by the school district."

She pulled out a cigarette, and handed me her lighter. She leaned forward so I could light her smoke and she continued as the smoke escaped from her lips, "I've managed to save a little bit of what I earned and I'm going to start a new life and a new career. I have written the lyrics to more than eighty songs. I think that some of them are good, but I need someone's opinion who could put the lyrics to music."

Bingo!! Here's what I was waiting to hear. "And that's where I come in, right?" I asked.

"Smart man," she said, "you have the talent for music like no one I've ever heard. I have lyrics, and we have all the time in the world. You have a fantastic studio. I have a professional keyboard and synthesizer, with all the goodies. We could collaborate on the songs, record them and see if we could sell them to a headliner through an agency."

Her excitement was ringing in her voice and I have to admit, I was interested. "I'd like to have a look at some of your stuff," I said, "and we might just have us a new adventure to embark upon."

She held her glass up for a toast and we clinked and sipped the red wine. "Where will you stay after the divorce papers have been served?" I asked her.

"I'll have to find a place to rent. I can't afford much, but I'll find a small place for now," she said. "I can probably make it a year without income, if I watch myself. Maybe I can find something part time to help. My car is clear, and I have no other bills."

I figured I was about to run my mouth before I let my head get a grip on my lips, but I said, "There's always Dianne's old apartment, sitting empty. You could stay there until you found something more suitable."

Her eyes opened perceptibly and she said, "It might be hard to keep things on a professional basis if I was living in the same house with you."

"If we are around each other more than a few minutes any time, it will be hard to keep our relationship on a professional level." I uttered. "Besides, if we have to be purely professional, we might as well call the deal off right now,"

"I was hoping you'd feel that way. I've been missing the feel of a man too much lately. And you make me so fucking hot, I can't stand it," she whispered.

"Well," I said, "we'll have to do something about that real soon."

She looked around the bar and said, "Give me a minute and then follow me to the ladies room. I don't think I can wait too much longer."

With that, she stood and strutted across the floor for the women's room in the rear of the bar. The place was very old and not the cleanest place I've ever been in. The floor was dirty and things were in general disrepair. The women's room was no different than the rest of the place. It smelled of urine and needed a major cleaning. You could feel the sandy grit under your shoes as you walked on the tile. Marie Stone was way above this kind of place but I guessed she must have been slumming today. Dianne had told me she was a real wild chick years ago and I surmised she hadn't changed too much since.

I closed the door and dropped the metal hook through the loop that served to lock the door, and stepped over to the second stall. Marie was sitting on the toilet with her skirt pulled up to her waist. I moved into the stall and she reached for my zipper and pulled it down. She reached her finely manicured hand in through my open fly and withdrew my straining manhood. A large drop of pre-cum glistened on the tip and she flicked it off with her thumb. She pulled me closer and opened her lips and pulled me into her wet mouth. I felt her gently sucking over and over as her tongue lashed against my hardness. She let me pop out of her mouth and she looked up into my eyes and said, "Here, sit down on the stool. I want to feel that hot cock in me."

I moved so she could stand up. I unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall around my ankles. I wasn't wearing underwear so I simply turned around and sat on the toilet. Marie backed into the booth and straddled my legs, spreading her dripping pussy wide open and sat carefully down on my upraised prick.

"Ooooohhhh, yesssss!!" she hissed as she settled down on my shaft. "That's what I need, a hard cock." She started to move up and down and I could fell her getting wetter and looser with each undulation.

"That's it, Baby," I whispered in her ear, "let me feel your cunt all over me. Sit all the way down and let me do some of the work."

She sank all the way down on to my up thrust member and I felt her cervix resting firmly against my cock head. I began flexing my cock inside her and she soon started to grind down harder onto me. She was swept into her first orgasm without any other movement. "Oh God Damn," she uttered, "you've got your cock right where it's supposed to be. I have never felt it like this before."

I continued to flex inside of her and started to hump up even further into her. She had another hard orgasm and slumped forward and put her hands on either side of the stall door. Her breathing was labored and she was moving in small circles on my lap. "Mmmmmmmmm.....Mmmmmmm, I'm going to cum again," she groaned, "RIGHT NOW!"

Another orgasm hit her and she crushed herself down onto my rigid pole. Just as she reached her peak, she squeezed her pussy around my cock with incredible pressure. I erupted repeatedly into her clenching hole, hurling great globs of sperm deep into her womb. We stayed mashed together for many seconds until both of our spasms had subsided.

"Jesus, Marie, let's not let this thing get too professional. I want to be able to experience this with you a lot," I gasped.

"Okay, Virgil, you're right. This is just too good to pass up," she hissed. "I gotta stand up, I feel like I've been riding a bull."

She stood and let her skirt fall around her thighs. She reached for a handful of tissue and lifted the front up again and wiped my leaking cum from her pussy and legs. I watched as she dropped the soggy paper into the trash and retrieved her lipstick to repair the damage caused when she had been sucking my prick. I wiped myself with some tissue and dropped it into the bowl. I pulled my pants up and when I stepped out of the stall, Marie had already exited the bathroom. I turned around to flush the toilet and saw her red panties on the floor. As I stooped to pick them up, the door opened and a stocky blond woman walked into the room. I must have startled her because her eyes widened and she squeaked when she saw me and I just grinned and held up the sheer red thong. "I don't want to forget these," I said to her, "she might catch a chill without them."

"Did you just do what I think you did?" The blond girl asked.

"What do you think we did?" I asked back.

"You just had sex with that woman, didn't you?" she questioned.

"As a matter of fact I did." I said

"That never happens to me," she explained, "men think I'm too fat."

12