In The Beginning Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her and said, "Give me your phone number, and I'll meet you here some day."

She pulled a pen from her purse and wrote her number on a piece of tissue and gave it to me. "You wouldn't kid about that, would you?"

"No way, Honey, I never kid about sex." I told her and left her standing with her mouth hanging open.

I returned to our table and Marie had ordered us another glass of wine. She had a fresh cigarette going and seemed to be in a very relaxed state of mind.

"You just don't know how much I needed that," she said.

"I can guess," I replied. I held the red panties up, and she smiled at me.

"Oops," she giggled, "guess I forgot those."

"Did you see the blond go in behind you?" I asked.

"Oh, shit," she said, "did she catch you still in there?"

"Yes, and she asked me if we had just had sex. I told her we had, and she gave me her phone number. I told her I'd call her and meet her here sometime." I laughed.

"You never miss a stroke, do you?" she remarked.

"Do me a favor. That's the girl over there at the end of the bar," I pointed the short blond girl out to Marie. "Go over and invite her to join us for a drink."

"You're terrible. You'll embarrass her to death," she complained.

"Just do it, she's by herself and probably would like to talk to somebody," I urged.

Marie stood and walked over to the bar and spoke with the blond. After about five minutes they returned to the table and Marie introduced the blond girl to me.

"Cool, this is Debbie. I think you may have already met earlier," Marie said as she took a seat across from me and pointed for Debbie to sit next to me.

"Hi, Debbie, so nice to meet you." I took her hand as she seated herself next to me.

"Uh, yeah, nice to meet you too, again," she said.

"So," I asked, "you from around here?"

"I live up in Atlantic Beach," she started, "I'm just hanging out today and decided to drive down for a drink and walk around 'The Old City', you know."

"I'm sorry if I startled you in the ladies room before." I said.

"Oh, hell, I run into more guys in the women's room than you can imagine." She rolled her eyes.

Marie chimed in, "My fault, Debbie, I was feeling a little tense and I needed my friend here to help me with that. He's a great little tension reliever, if you know what I mean."

Marie was getting in to the spirit of things now and I could see her eyes dance. "Put your hand in his lap and see what I'm talking about."

I felt the girl move her hand slowly over to my leg under the table. She looked at me and whispered, "Are you sure?"

I nodded and she moved her hand higher up my leg and touched the semi-hard lump in my pants. She rested her hand there without moving it and asked Marie, "What did you do in the bathroom?"

Marie looked her square in the eye and told her, "He fucked me senseless, Sugar, absolutely senseless."

"Oh my God," she said, "I can't believe you really did that in there. What if somebody caught you?"

"You did!" I said, "And now look at us. You're sitting here with your hand in my lap. Fun ain't it?"

"I just can't believe this is happening to me," she breathed, "things like this never happen to me. I'm so excited I can't stand it."

"What do you want to happen next?" Marie asked.

"Oh, God, I don't know," she said. "You're so big."

My cock had grown to full size now and she kneaded it with her hand. I reached under the table and pulled her hand off long enough to unzip my fly and pull my rigid cock out. I replaced her tiny hand to my now naked pole and she sucked in her breath when she felt its nakedness.

"I'll bet your pussy is soaking wet," Marie said, "and I'll also bet you'd like to have that big cock stuffed in it. Wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yessss, I would," she hissed. "Can we go in the bathroom and do it? Please." I looked at Marie and said, "You two kiddies go ahead, I'll tuck things back inside and join you in a couple of seconds."

They stood up and headed for the nasty women's toilet. I pushed my erection back into my pants and tried to make it as unnoticeable as possible. The bar had emptied out and only the aging barmaid sat on a stool behind the bar reading a magazine. I walked past the bar and she pointed a skinny finger at my pants and asked, "For the blond?"

I nodded my head and she said, "Lucky girl."

"Watch the door for me, will ya?" I asked.

She looked around and shrugged, "I've seen the fucking door a thousand times, but I'll try to keep the crowd away."

I pushed the door open and dropped the hook into the little circle for the second time in an hour.

Debbie was sitting up on the sink with her legs spread wide open and Marie had her face buried deep in her blond cunt slurping away. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock and tapped Marie on the shoulder with it. "My turn," I said.

Marie stood up and I stepped between the blond woman's widespread thighs. I simply stepped forward and buried my pole in her puffy pussy. She reached around my neck with her arms and pulled me tightly up against her big soft titties. I hammered into her with hard rapid strokes and she moaned aloud each time I hit bottom. Marie was behind me and I could feel her hand on my balls as I slammed into Debbie. It took longer than I thought to bring the girl to orgasm. But when she got there, she blasted off like a rocket leaving the 'Cape'. I followed right behind her and together we must have made enough noise to be heard out on the street.

Soon it was over and I plopped out of her wet cunt. Marie took me immediately into her hot mouth and bathed my softening cock. Debbie still sat on the sink and Marie wasted no time in sucking my secretions from her slobbering hole.

"I don't believe this," Debbie gasped. "I've never done this before, with anyone. Not even my husband."

"As I said before, fun ain't it?" I said as I zipped my pants back up.

I felt the women's room and the barmaid had two glasses of wine and a beer set up on the bar. "Here, this is on me," she said. "That's the most action we've had around here in years. Don't suppose you'd care to take me in there?"

"I'd love to, but I don't think I'm gonna be much good for the rest of the night. I'll keep you in mind though." I told her. "You do that," she said and smiled as the other two women came out of the bathroom.

Marie followed Debbie up to the bar and grinned at the barmaid. "Busy afternoon, huh?"

"Y'all have made my day," the old gal said as she pushed the wineglass toward Marie. "We mostly get tourists around here and not famous guitar pickers."

I heard the remark and stared at the woman. "I wait tables at The White Lion on weekends, I saw you over there," she said.

"I'm not famous. I might be a little crazy, but not famous," I said.

"After this afternoon, you'll always be famous when you come in here," she remarked.

"I'll see you around," Debbie said as she finished her beer, "I gotta get back." With that she turned and walked out the door.

Marie stepped closer to me and held up a pair of blue lace panties on her finger. "Word on the street is, you collect these in bars," she smirked as she extended her arm out to me.

I took the panties off her finger and dug her red ones out of my pocket and held them up together. "Never know what you might come across in bars," I said.

We all laughed and I watched as the old barmaid reached up under her skirt and skinned her panties down over legs and stepped out of them. "Here," she giggled as she handed me a pair of crotch-less black bikinis, "three's a charm, Honey."

I accepted the gift, we finished our drinks, Marie retrieved her jacket from the booth, and we walked back to the car. I asked Marie if I could buy her dinner at The Creek Side. She agreed and I drove over to US 1, and turned south.

It was still early and a beautiful day so we decided to sit outside on the deck overlooking the water at the restaurant. The bugs hadn't kicked into high gear, as yet, and it was quite pleasant. We had the place to ourselves.

"That was quite a scene, back at The Mill Top," Marie mentioned, as she fired up a cigarette.

"Sordid, I think would cover it, quite nicely," I added.

"I think we should be a little more careful in the future, we don't want to get arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior," she warned.

"You're right, 'Busted In A Public Place For Fucking A Stranger' wouldn't look real spiffy on your resume. But you have to admit it's fun, ain't it?" I asked. Marie rested her elbows on the table, placed her forehead in her hands and shook her head. Our laughter could be heard in the kitchen, I was sure.

Our waiter came up and took our order for dinner and we sat enjoying the view of the wetlands that surrounded the rustic restaurant.

"I'm really anxious to see what you have for lyrics. I've got tons of little ideas for music and I'm hoping we can plug some of the words in with what I already have on tape," I told her.

"I'll bring you what I have when I see you on Thursday night. You can tell me what you think. I want to bring my keyboards over to the studio so I can show you what I've come up with for a couple of them." Her excitement was showing again and I was eager to see just what she had written.

Dinner arrived and we delved into it with reckless abandon. I was starving and the huge flounder filet was excellent. We ate in relative silence and after we had finished we headed back to the Islands. I pulled in behind the house and we climbed the stairs to the garage side of the house where Marie had parked her car. Dad and Janice had not returned as yet and Louise's car sat in the garage. I walked Marie to her car and we exchanged a big wet kiss, and she drove out the drive.

I went through the garage and found Louise in the kitchen. "Hi, Lou," I said, how's things?"

"Right as rain, Cool, you?" she replied.

"No worries here. I'm excited about seeing the girls. Hope everybody has a safe trip," I said.

The phone rang and Louise picked it up and grinned from ear to ear when she heard Camille's voice on the line. "Izzat you, Cammy?" she bellowed.

I could only hear one end of the conversation but it sounded as if Dianne had arrived in Atlanta and the girls were safely back at Camille's new house. They jabbered back and forth for several minutes and I heard Louise mention dad's newfound sexual vitality and then I heard her say, "Oh, Honey, you'll have to find out about that for yourself."

Louise signed off with her daughter and extended the receiver in my direction. "Here, Camille has a question for you."

"Hi, Brown Sugar. How's my sissy getting along?" I crooned into the phone.

"Hey, White Bread, I'm hot and horny, just like the blond bimbo here. We want to know if you think you can handle two sex crazed bitches at the same time, Wednesday night?" she questioned. "There only going to be the two of you? Or can we invite a couple of friends to help you out?" I answered and forced myself not to laugh.

I heard Dianne on the extension phone say, "I don't think there'll be any need for any extras, I'm sure Camille and I can keep you occupied for the night."

We all laughed and I told the girls about the planned party for Thursday after the graduation program. They both seemed excited at the prospect of a full flung orgy. I had never thought about it as an orgy, but I guess the assessment was correct.

"Sounds like dad is dragging Janice off to Key Biscayne with him," I said. "Louise and I are pleased about that. She's got his juices boiling again and he's riding her hard."

"She's just what the doctor ordered," Camille interjected. "If he croaks from too much screwing, he'll die the happiest man in the world."

Again, we all had a laugh and I wished them a safe drive, on Wednesday, and handed the phone back to Louise. She wished them well also and hung the phone back on the hook.

"You better rest your young ass up for the next couple of days, Smart Guy," she said, "them two females gonna make you sweat. I swear."

I rolled my eyes at her and headed down the stairs to the studio. I flipped on the sound deck and rolled a tape of the band. I grabbed a beer from the fridge, and stripped out of my clothes. I filled the tub with hot water, switched on the Jacuzzi motor, and slid into the tepid, roiling water.

As I soaked, I sipped on the cold brew and analyzed the members of my family, and my closest friends. My conclusion is this: Everyone in my immediate family, my neighbors, the guys in my band, my teacher, and I myself, are all sexually perverted people. I also came to the conclusion that I was the luckiest person on the planet.

I can hardly wait 'til Wednesday night.

12