In the Black Bull's Control

Story Info
Allison and Cam are ready to go all the way on their fantasy.
5.9k words
4.52
104.7k
151

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"Are you not? I thought we were both into it." He said, grinning sheepishly.

"I mean, I am... But I just don't want you to get hurt. I love you." I replied.

"I love you too, that's why I want this. I want you to really cum. I want you to get the fucking of your life. You deserve to be fulfilled, Allison." he said.

"Alright, it's a date then. When are we meeting him?" I asked.

"Saturday night, at that bar downtown we like." he replied.

"Puck's? Awesome, I'll need a few drinks first anyway." I laughed.

"You'll need a new dress too. He specifically requested a short red one." He said matter of factly.

"Oh? Did my new Black Daddy request anything else?" I asked in a breathy voice, trying both to get into the spirit of things and to gage his reaction.

"Yeah, he said to bring a permanent marker but he didn't say why." He said, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Can do. Oh and Cameron?" I asked.

"Yeah baby?" He replied.

"Thank you." I said, then I kissed him nice and deep.

The rest of the week just crawled by agonizingly. All I could think about was our date. All I could think about was the huge step we were about to take together. I couldn't believe we were finally going to do it. Before that conversation, I'd always thought of it as a pillowtalk fantasy, something just to get us both in the mood. But Cam was serious. Cam actually wanted me to hook up with a black guy, a hung black stud. Even more than that though, Cam wanted to watch. My husband of four years wanted to watch me get fucked by a huge, black cock. I spent the rest of the week just waiting for Cam to back out, for him to be the man I married, the man who wouldn't skinny-dip on our honeymoon... But he didn't. Cam surprised me, he falter in the slightest. If anything, he seemed to be even more excited than me.

Thursday finally came, and Cam took me dress shopping. It was the first time we'd been shopping together in ages. We had a blast. While I was trying on dresses, Cam was messaging the Bull. His name was Tyrell but apparently I was to call him "Sir", "Master" or "Daddy" at all times. I don't know what it was, but I was extremely turned on by He was also to be obeyed by both Cam and I at all times during the date, though we were given a "safe word" to use if things went "too far" or if one of us became too uncomfortable. Something in the look in Cam's eye told me that we wouldn't need it though.

Cam took pictures of me in all the different dresses we found, and Tyrell picked the one he liked best. It was super tight, showed a lot of cleavage and even more leg. It didn't even reach halfway down my thighs. It wasn't anything I'd ever have picked out for myself, and I loved it.

Grinning, I started toward the lingerie section intending to find something really sexy, but Cam stopped me and waved the phone scoldingly.

"Tyrell says you aren't allowed to wear anything at all under the dress." He said his face flushing with excitement.

I faked an exasperated huff, and changed direction to the makeup aisle. Through more pictures, Tyrell picked out a shade of red lipstick for me, some very dark mascara and nail polish that matched the lipstick. Then, on the Bull's instruction, Cam sought out and purchased a bracelet with a single, small charm. It was a spade, like from a deck of cards. Tyrell said it meant something, but he'd tell me what after our date, if and only if, things went well.

On the drive home, I asked Cam to ask him what he was going to call me. I figured that if I was supposed to call him Daddy, I'd need a special name too. Tyrell said I could pick something, as long as it was filthy. He gave me a few choices, and I thought about it for a while. By the time we got home, I'd chosen 'Slut'. It was simple, guttural and to the point, but it had a certain power to it. It sounded harsh, but strong.

Friday night, Tyrell sent us pictures of his hard cock. I was looking at them when he called my phone.

"Hey Slut." A deep baritone emanated from my phone's speaker.

"Hey." I said, suddenly out of breath.

"Hey what, Slut?" He growled.

"Hey, Daddy." I corrected.

"Put me on speaker." He commanded.

I did as he said, no, as he commanded, and sat the phone down on the kitchen counter. Cam looked up from his phone.

"Did your husband show you the pictures I sent him?" Tyrell asked.

"Yes, Daddy." I answered.

"You like that cock don't you?" He asked wryly. He knew I did, I could tell.

"I did, Daddy. Your dick is so big." I gasped.

"That's no dick. It's a big, black cock." He corrected in that same growling tone.

"A big, black cock." I whispered, my face flushing.

"You're going to take your husband's phone, and masturbate to those pictures." He demanded.

I walked over to my husband, my face hot from excitement and embarrassment at the same time. All of this was just so goddamn hot. It was totally taboo, totally unlike me, totally unlike us. It had taken months of dancing around the subject before either of us had been able to admit that we were even unsatisfied with our sex life. Then, more months still before we admitted that we wanted something different. Eventually, over dinner, Cam had blurted out that he wanted to watch me fuck another man. Even then, it wasn't until we started watching cuckolding porn together that he admitted that he wanted it to be a well endowed black man. It was incredible that he wanted the same thing I did, and so brave of him to say it aloud when I couldn't. After that night, I think loved Cam even more. That's when I really knew without any doubts that we were meant to be together.

Cam handed me his phone, the pictures already pulled up. He was smiling broadly too. We were so close. It was all finally happening. I slipped one hand down my pyjama pants and started on myself, staring intently on the image on the screen. I tried to imagine what it would be like to have something that massive inside me. Cam and I had bought dildos, but we had been too embarrassed to get any of the really big ones.

"I can't hear you." Tyrrell said in an almost sing-songy way. "Moan for me, moan for that cock."

I did as I was bid. I dropped to my knees, pushed my fingers inside myself and moaned loudly.

"Cam, take her phone and put the camera on her. I want to watch." Tyrell said.

Cam walked into the kitchen and came back with the phone. I looked up into the camera and bit my lip.

"That's a good girl." Tyrell said calmly but commandingly. "Cum for me, you little white Slut."

I'd never been much for dirty talk, but there was something in Tyrell's voice that made it work. Something raw and powerful that sent me over the edge. As Tyrell kept talking, kept saying filthy things to me, I worked myself to orgasm staring at the picture of his hard cock on Cam's phone. My body shuddered, I all but flooded my pyjama pants, and my mouth let out an involuntary squeal.

"Good girl." Tyrell said in an amused tone. "See you two tomorrow night."

He hung up suddenly and in the post-orgasm clarity, I started to wonder what I was doing. I had just masturbated over the phone for a stranger. I was scared, terrified even, but more than anything I was excited. Something primal was awakening in me. Some deeply buried, incredibly powerful force that demanded I take action. Demanded I take control. Demanded I get fucked, hard. I realized in that clarity that everything up to that point in my life had followed a pattern. I'd married my high-school sweetheart. I'd moved into the suburbs. Two weeks ago, we'd looked at minivans for Christ's sake. It was time to break out of this slump. It was time to do something very, very different. I took Cam by the hands, kissed him on his sweet lips, and we went to bed beaming.

When we arrived at the bar Saturday night, I was practically trembling. I grabbed onto Cam's arm, but he was trembling as well. We walked in, grabbed a table in the back and ordered some drinks. Half an hour later, Tyrell walked in. He was wearing baggy blue jeans and a white v-neck muscle shirt. His arms were massive, and his pecs stood out like he'd been chiseled from stone. Even in the dim bar light, I could see the outline of that huge cock through his jeans. I bit my lip reflexively, unable to stop staring at it. He strode through the room exuding an aura of unshakable confidence. He smiled at us as he approached and it made me wet. When he reached our table, he reached out and shook Cam's hand.

"You're sure about this, man?" Tyrell asked with sensitive note in his rumbling voice.

"Definitely." Cam said grinning.

Tyrell took my hand in both of his and looked deep into my eyes. His were the color of fresh brewed, lightly creamed coffee. Two swirling orbs of warm brown that I almost immediately got lost in.

"Allison?" He asked, shaking me from my stupor.

"What?" I stammered.

"I asked if you were sure." He responded.

"God yes." I all but shouted.

His warm, concerned smile turned devious. Those beautiful eyes seemed to darken ever so slightly. His grip on my hand tightened and he raised one eyebrow at me. Then he guided my hand down to the crotch of his pants and placed it on his throbbing cock.

"God yes, what?" He asked sternly, but still with a smile.

"God yes, sir." I said, my face flushing.

"Good." He growled, then he winked at me.

He helped me out of my seat, positioned it so that its back was to the rest of the bar, then sat down in it himself before pulling me into his lap. I giggled like a schoolgirl when I landed in his lap, then I gasped like a virgin when I felt his hardening cock against my thigh. He and Cam started an innocuous conversation. Sports or something, I couldn't pay attention. Tyrell was rubbing my thigh with one of his big, strong hands and I could feel the heat radiating off of his cock through the two layers of fabric that separated it from me. My mouth was watering, and my pussy was soaked.

"I'm not sure we're ready to have you come back to our house, if that's okay. I can get us a hotel if you'd like." I heard Cam say.

"A hotel could be fun." Tyrell said, slipping his hand up my dress. "Don't you think?"

"I like hotels." I blurted out as his big fingers found my exposed clit.

"The little Slut's so wet, I'm not sure we'd make it all the way there." Tyrell said matter-of-factly. "She'd be riding my cock in the backseat before we left the parking lot."

I my face flushed hot with embarrassment, and then even hotter as he slid two fingers inside of me. I tried to be nonchalant, I bit my lip to stifle a moan. My mind filled with images of that cock. I thought about riding it in the back seat of our sedan while Cam tried to drive us to a hotel. I looked up at my husband, his green eyes were studying my face in amazement. I could see how turned on he was too. He had to be thinking about that big, black cock hammering my tight little pussy. He and Tyrell were still talking, but I couldn't hear anything over my own pounding heartbeat. Tyrell pressed his lips to my ear and whispered.

"Do you have the marker, Slut?" He asked in a gravelly tone.

"Yes Daddy." I whispered back.

"Go to the bathroom and write 'Property Of A Big Black Cock' on one of those incredible tits, then come back." He commanded.

I stood up, suddenly self conscious about how wet I was. I looked around the room, expecting to see everyone staring, but everyone was involved in their own conversations . I walked to the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror and pulled my dress down. I stared at myself for a long time before fishing the marker out of my purse. I had to do what he said, that was part of the game, but no one said I couldn't go a little farther just for me.

"Take control." I whispered to myself.

I wrote what he told me to, on my right breast just where the dress barely covered it. Then I pulled the bottom of the dress up, turned around and carefully scrawled "Filthy Slut" on my left asscheek. I looked at it in the mirror for a while smiling, then I adjusted my dress and walked back out head-held-high. When I stepped back into the bar proper, I had the overwhelming sensation that everyone knew what I was up to. It felt like everyone was staring at me, and even though I knew they weren't, I loved it. Shameless in my growing hedonism, I strode back to the table and sat back in Tyrell's lap, wiggling my ass against his cock as I did so. Our drinks had arrived by the time I sat down, and I knocked back my vodka in one shot. I was ready. I was more ready than I had ever been for anything in my life. The waitress brought another shot and I knocked that one back too. Then I looked over at my adoring husband.

"Cam, sweetie?" I cooed.

"You ready to go, Allison?" He asked.

I pulled down the front of my dress to show him what I'd written there. I watched his eyes go wide and his jaw drop. Tyrell groped my breast, hard. I turned my head and kissed him full and deep. I turned completely to straddle him, and he pulled up my dress and squeezed my ass. I could feel the eyes of the room turning towards me. I knew that Cam was staring at what I'd written on my ass. I realized that I'd written it as much for him as I had for myself.

"Daddy, can we go to the bathroom. I can't wait any longer." I moaned in Tyrell's ear.

"Cam, go to the bathroom. We'll be right behind you." Tyrrell said, straining to remain calm as I ground against him.

"Yeah, yeah okay." Cam stammered, then he got up and hurried off.

I made out with Tyrell for a while longer, rocking my hips against him lewdly and moaning against his mouth. Tyrell squeezed my ass, bit my neck and I could feel his rigid member pressing up against my wet pussy through his jeans. I was making a scene, I needed to make a scene. I needed to be seen doing this, I needed to own it.

"Let's go." He said finally, helping me off of his lap.

Tyrell put one big hand on my ass and walked me through the bar, then we went into the bathroom.

Cam was standing inside, hands in his pockets and bouncing slightly up and down. He looked so excited it made my heart race even faster. Before he was completely through the door, Tyrell had his mouth on mine again. We brushed past Cam in a flurry of passion, Tyrell pulled my dress down, I slid my hands up his shirt and felt his taut muscles. He pressed me against the cool bathroom wall and slid a hand up my dress. I saw Cam standing behind him, one hand in his pants. Tyrell pushed his tongue into my mouth at the same time he pushed two fingers inside my wet pussy. I moaned loudly, and my hips bucked against his fingers on their own accord. Tyrell looked into the mirror and locked eyes on my husband.

"Don't touch yourself Cam. No one said you could masturbate." He growled.

Cam took his hand out of his pants and looked at us with a mixture of arousal and defeat. He leaned up against the sink and watched Tyrell and I make out. Tyrell could obviously tell that Cam was getting off on all of this. He pulled me off the wall and pressed my back against Cam, still kissing and fingering me. I writhed against him, and by extension against Cam. I could feel Cam's hard cock against my ass. I slid one hand down his pants and wrapped my fingers around it. Tyrell noticed what I was doing almost immediately and pulled my hand away.

"On your knees, Slut." He growled, that baritone sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes sir." I cooed, dropping to my knees with a grin.

"Give me your hands." He commanded.

"Yes Daddy, anything you say." I said, holding my hands up to him.

Tyrell pulled off his belt, brought my hands behind my back and bound them tight.

"Cam, pull out your little white dick." Tyrell said.

Cam unbuttoned his slacks and whipped out his dick. It was four, almost five inches in length, bright pink and dribbling with precum. I'd never seen Cam so hard before. I looked up at my husband and smiled. He was looking past me though, and when I turned my head I beheld the most beautiful sight of my life. Tyrell's cock was magnificent. It was a cock. Long and thick, shimmering ebony. Deeply veined and with a huge flared head. It was easily twice Cam's length, and way thicker. My jaw dropped and I gasped. Tyrell slapped it lightly against my face, and without thought I nuzzled against it, feeling it pulse against my face. The salty sweet, musky scent of him filled my senses. My head was spinning, I was intoxicated totally. I wanted nothing more than to have that incredible thing inside me. I wanted to feel it. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to be filled by it. I wanted to be stretched and slammed and taken by it. I rubbed my face against it, feeling its heat. I kissed the shaft and a soft moan escaped me. I pressed my tongue against it, but then Tyrell pulled it away from me.

"No!" I shouted. "Give it back!"

"Is that how you address your Master, Slut?" Tyrell growled loudly.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "I just want it so bad."

"Look at your husband's dick." He commanded.

I did as I was told, looking at the little twitchy pink thing between my husband's legs.

"Is that what you want?" Tyrell asked calmly.

I looked up at Cam. His face showed that same intense mixture of shame and arousal. He was loving this.

"No, Daddy." I said finally.

"You don't want your husband's little white dick?" He continued.

"No, Daddy, I want your big black cock." I said, batting my eyes up at Tyrell.

"Then show me." He said sternly. "Show me and show your husband what you chose."

Tyrell pushed his thick tip against my lips and they parted all on their own. I sucked gingerly at first, but in moments I was lost in it again. My head was aswim with the flavors of him. The taste, the scent, the heat, the texture, the size. It was everything. I ran my tongue along the bottom of it, and bobbed my head to take him deeper. I slid my lips down him leaving a smear of red lipstick on the glistening ebony flesh. I wanted to go deeper. I had to take him deeper in me. I pushed on until I gagged. I pushed on until my eyes welled with tears. Then I pulled back and licked the dripping saliva from his shaft, tasting the salty-sweet precum and swooning. I kissed my way up and down it, then ran my tongue along the same path. It was so wide, so girthy, it was difficult to stretch my lips all the way around it at its thickest part. But I did it. I took that massive meatstick as deep as I could manage. My eyes welled with tears again, but I held fast. I felt the hot tears run down my cheeks, but I couldn't imagine having that cock outside of me again. I thrust my mouth on him again and again, bobbing my head on that massive cock hard and fast, enjoying the sounds it was making me make. My hair fell around my face and strands stuck in the saliva around my mouth.

"Cam, what did I say about masturbating?" Tyrell asked sternly.

"Sorry, Ty." Cam said sheepishly.

"Sorry what?" Tyrell demanded.

"Sorry, Sir." Cam corrected.

"Keep your hands busy, hold your wife's hair while she sucks my cock." Tyrell demanded.

Cam obliged, holding my hair back while I gagged myself on that beautiful black rod over and over again. While I worshiped it. Streaming strands of saliva dripped down from my mouth and ran down my cleavage. I gagged again and again until I came up for air choking and sputtering.

I looked up at Tyrell through tear-blurred eyes. He looked down at me and pressed his cock against my lips again. I didn't need any further goading, in an instant I was sucking and slurping at it again. My hair fell back into my face and Tyrell pulled his cock away from me.

"Cam!" We both shouted in unison.

"I'm sorry." Cam whispered. "It's just so goddamn hot."

"Do you really want to masturbate that badly, Cameron?" Tyrell asked.

12