In the Car with Daddy

Story Info
Heather and stepdad have some steaming fun in the car.
2.1k words
4.21
143.5k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Car with Daddy while Mom Shops at Target@

"Should I shave my pussy, daddy?" Heather sweetly asked her stepdad from the backseat of the car.

Caledon sat at the driver's seat, groaning, shaking his head in bemusement. His wife—and Heather's mom—had just stepped out of the car a while ago. He turned to the backseat ready to chide his stepdaughter.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he began to say.

His mouth dropped open and he gulped.

Her black miniskirt was pulled up the waist. Her legs, in black knit thigh-high stockings, were spread. And her panties were nonexistent.

She had her hand between her legs, playing with the hairs of her bush.

"Oh, jeez," Caledon muttered.

"What?" she said innocently. She played with her ruffled pink polka-dot top. She played with her hair, throwing it back from her bare shoulders. She removed her heart-shaped sunglasses. And then she put both hands between her legs.

"I, you know, your mom, just, come on, baby, you, I..." He turned away and sighed.

She sat up on the seat and peered at him from behind his seat, giggling. "Relax, daddy."

"I'm relaxed."

She put a finger on his face and circled his cheek and ears. "Mom doesn't know."

He wrenched his face away from her playful fingers and nodded. "Yet."

She ran both hands through his har. "Are we in love yet?"

He relaxed his head as she massaged it. "I don't know, baby."

She jumped up and started crawling her petite body over the seats to get to the passenger side.

"Careful, bumpkin."

She plopped herself down and stretched a leg over the dashboard. She began rubbing her right hand on her pubic hair again, faster this time, grinning at him, writhing in the seat, grabbing his thigh with her left hand.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"I'm thinking, ooh, ooh, Brazilian wax," she said while panting. "For the, unh, for the beach."

"I don't even know what that is." He started playing with the radio. "Who changed the damn presets?"

She took his hand from the radio and brought it between her legs. She rubbed it against the hairs. "Unh. What about my pussy, daddy?"

"Oh, come on, baby."

She laughed at him as he twisted and pulled his hand away.

"Surprised you didn't go in with her. You always need clothes, don't you? For that website thing you do?"

She began to curl up closer to him, closing her legs, but touching his hard chest. "My channel."

"Right. Nympho-something."

"Nymphet Fashion," she whined. "Get it right." She rubbed her hands on his abs.

"Right, right. What was the latest topic? "

She leaned into his ear. "How to seduce an older lover."

"Yeah, right."

She giggled. "No, 'How to Wear Pink Without Overdoing It'."

"Such important issues," he laughed.

She punched him. "Don't make fun." Then she placed the hand on his crotch.

"I'm sorry," he said, squirming as her hand felt his erection. "It's, it's important to you." He shook his head. "Social media." He shrugged. "I don't get it."

She put her hand on his shoulder and started getting up.

"What are you doing?"

"Move back," she said.

He cursed and hit a button on the side of his seat to slide it far back. Heather snuggled in between his legs and sat down. He still had to inch back to give her room. He leaned the seat back as well. She squirmed between his legs, getting comfortable, with her hands grabbing his thighs.

"Comfy?" he asked.

She nodded and kissed his cheek. "You?"

He shook his head no and kissed her back.

"Seatbelt," she said, taking his hands to wrap his arms around her.

She took his face to turn it to her and locked him into a long French kiss. For a second, they playfought with their tongues, chuckling as they played. They stopped and reengaged in the long kiss. She let go of his hands when she felt them sliding up her top to hold her breasts.

She stopped for a moment. "I like you," she chirped, as if surprised.

He chuckled at that. "I like you, too."

"You like Mom more?" she asked in a sad cooing voice.

He hesitated to answer. Instead, he kissed her neck.

"Lick me there," she ordered him in a gentle, airy voice.

He pushed her hair out of the way and slid his tongue up her neck to the back of her jaw. He licked up to her ear before stopping to spit out the hair that got stuck in his mouth. He went back down her neck and did it again.

She took his hand and brought it to her inner thigh. "Touch me here."

He slid his hand deeper and fingered her. "Like that, sweetheart?" he said.

She nodded with her eyes closed. He fingered her faster. She whimpered a protest. He slowed down. She smiled and moaned. He let his other hand take over and began digging his finger into her.

"Like that, bumpkin?"

She leaned her head against his. "Like that," she replied. "Like that, daddy."

He started going faster again, driving one hand in and out of her fast, the other circling her clitoris. Her fist clenched a handful of his shirt. Her back arched. Her mouth panted quick breaths.

"Da-da-daddy-daddy," she tried to say.

She slammed the window with her free hand, placed another on top his big hands. She turned to look at him and he smiled at her pained, pleasured face.

"Take that, you sweet naughty, nasty little pussy, you," he said in a voice so low and serious, she was surprised and immediately tried to kiss him. But an orgasm was coming, and she jerked here, twisted there, and tried to curse but no words came out. She tried to pull his hand out when it was getting too much. But he didn't let her. She could only reach up and touch his face as she shook and trembled and finally landed a shaky kiss on his face.

When he released her, he brought his soaked finger to her lips. She opened her mouth.

But someone knocked on their window. He cursed and tried to pull her skirt down to cover his stepdaughter's exposed body.

"Hey, y'all got some change?" the person said.

Caledon shook his head angrily while Heather looked at the man innocently and apologetically.

"Aw, shit, y'all busy. I'm sorry, keep doin' what you doin'."

Caledon waved him away while Heather giggled at that.

The man strolled away.

"Fucking bums," Caledon muttered. "They used to have squeegees at least."

"That felt so good..."

"Come on, get over there, party's over, go on."

"No," she whispered.

"Go on now," he insisted.

The car began to buzz with a phone call. He answered it. His wife Mary's voice spoke came through the speakers.

"Hey, Cal, just checking on you two."

"All good, Mary baby. How's it going? How much more time you need?"

"About ten minutes."

"Cool."

"Ask Heather if she needs anything."

"I don't need anything," Heather chimed in. "Thank you."

"You're going away to college soon and you don't need anything?"

"I'm good."

She began touching her stepdad's thighs again, rubbing back and forth.

"You can't get a respectable job with those slutty high school clothes you like," her mother said.

Caledon tickled her to tease her about that. She grabbed his hands to stop him. "I like my clothes. They love me on Instagram."

When her mother didn't say anything, Heather sat up annoyed.

"Shut up, mom. I can hear your look."

Her mother laughed. "Tell her I'm right, Cal."

Heather looked at Caledon, who looked at her and then at the screen on the dashboard.

"I don't know, I think she looks great how she is," he finally answered.

Heather beamed and snuggled into his body again.

Mary quickly said, "Okay, whatever. I'm going to the food section. Five minutes. Bye."

"K," Heather said.

Caledon ended the call.

"Thanks, daddy!" Heather said, turning to him to kiss him. She still had a hold of his hands which she placed on her breasts again.

He protested but squeezed her tits just the same.

She started turning around.

"Wait, wait, wait," he tried to say as they struggled.

She was facing him, a knee between his legs, grabbing his face to kiss him.

"We shouldn't, baby," he said, even while his hand slid up her thigh-highs to her bare thigh and onto her hairs of her pussy.

Within seconds she had his belt open, his pants open and his cock out in the open.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he muttered. And then, "Aww," as her hand stroked him.

Her butt hit the steering wheel. A honk made two passersby look back. His foot accidentally hit the gas pedal, which revved the engine. He tried to reach around her to turn off the car, but her grip on his cock felt so good he could only throw his head back and curse again.

He inched back as she crouched down to get that cock into her mouth. He had to move his legs to accommodate her. It was uncomfortable but the cock in her mouth was too good.

When the cock was hard enough for Heather, she slurped and pulled it out of her mouth with a loud sigh, saliva dripping onto the leather seat. She got on top of him to straddle him. They giggled and struggled, stealing kisses here and there. When they worked it out, she slid her body down on him, letting him enter her as they groaned.

Then they stopped.

They didn't move or say a word.

The family next to them also said nothing as they loaded their bags into their minivan. The mother was smiling and trying to look everywhere but at them. The family shuffled into their car quickly with nervous looks. Someone laughed inside the van.

When family drove away, Heather and Caledon looked at each other and laughed.

He stopped laughing immediately. She was sliding up and down, slowly at first.

"Nice," he said into her eyes.

She moved a little faster, up, down, up down, holding him and the dashboard for support.

"Nice, nice."

She was bouncing now, her face buried in his neck to not hit the ceiling, whimpering in his ear.

"Oh, bumpkin. Oh, little cowgirl!" he said.

Spurred on, now she was crying out and thrashing him, rocking the car in its suspension.

"Ooh, rodeo baby, baby," he spit out.

And Heather was loud as she cried out and fucked him. She leaned back on the steering wheel. He kept his arms around her as he worked hard as well, straining to push his cock into her, into her again, into her harder while she yelped at every thrust.

A worker gathering big red shopping carts from a corral had to stop and look at the car rocking. They didn't pause for him. Caledon could see him mouth out the word, "Wow," as Heather continued banging away at him.

The phone rang again.

He cursed and didn't answer.

She groaned and relaxed on top of him and fucked him slower, rolling her hips and grinding in a circular motion.

He answered the call and stammered, "Yea-yeah?"

"Where are you guys?" Mary said.

"We're coming," he gasped. "We're coming."

"Hurry up, I'm outside and pissed off," she said.

Caledon couldn't hold it as the cum burst out of him into her—and dripped out of her onto the seat when she lifted her body from his cock. She dismounted him and spilled herself onto the passenger seat, panting and sweating. He looked at her weakly.

"What did you do to me?" he said, making her laugh.

From there, she could crawl back over to the backseat. He recovered, absently zipping up his pants and buckling his belt and his seatbelt.

He was still breathing hard as he backed out of the parking space and drove to the front door where Mary waited, sitting on a concrete ball. She threw the bags into the trunk except one and entered the car. She threw the bag at Heather in the backseat.

"What's this?" Heather said.

"Got you some underwear," her mother said. "And some razors." She wrinkled her nose. "And roll down a window, Cal, jeez. So, this customer ahead of me was rude, rude, so damn rude. Didn't help that the cashier was slow. I don't know. She was okay. Anyway, I move up and this bitch..."

Caledon nodded, trying hard to look like he was paying attention to her, but her story faded into an echoey background as his mind wandered back to Heather and that piece of wild, unshaved, teenaged heaven between her legs.

It didn't help that she was bumping the back of his seat as she tried on her new underwear in the middle of traffic.