In the Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men had been talking quietly while they were watching the women torment each other. Now they looked at each other and then turned to the women. They both began speaking fast at the same time. Their eyes were wild and their voices desperate as they pleaded with their wives.

The women looked at each other and smiled but said nothing until a moment came when both men took a breath at the same time and gave Serena a chance to jump in.

"I think you can stop. Let's make this simple. Reba and I will tell you what we think you're telling us. Then you correct us if we're wrong. Is that all right with you?"

The men looked at each other, nodded to each other and said "yes" at the same time.

"You say it," said Reba to Serena.

"You want to stop the game now, before the last forfeit, you beg us to forgive you, you promise to never enter a strip club again and you promise to make it up to us for what you did. Is there anything else?"

"Only that we're totally sincere and really mean it," Malcolm blurted out.

"You could be lying," Serena said, "but it doesn't matter anyway."

"Why won't you believe us," Forrest pleaded.

"If it makes you feel better, we believe you," Selena said, "but as I said, it makes no difference because the rules of the game say what you have to do if you want to stop the game."

The men groaned.

Serena turned to Reba, winked and nodded to her before speaking.

"We talked about this in the kitchen, and we've come up with another final forfeit to replace the filthy, disgusting one."

The women and men both waited for someone to say something.

"Do you want to hear it or not," Reba asked.

The men looked like they were scared to hear it, but they nodded. Each held his breath as Serena began speaking.

"After you hear this, you might decide to take a chance on the last card.

"First of all, on Monday, you'll tell HR to begin adding any bonuses you get onto your paychecks, so we will see them. Reba and I will pool the money for the trip.

"Secondly, when Reba and I are booking the reservations for Cancun, we're going to upgrade everything, including making the flights first class. It's going to take a lot more money. You'll have to book more evening and weekend appointments, so you'll not only get more commissions, but one of you will probably win the bonus every week. The extra money should cover everything. For our part, we promise to show you our appreciation whenever way we can."

"A lot of good that will do us," Malcolm said bitterly. "We'll be so exhausted that we won't have the energy to do anything."

"You're probably right," Selena said. "And since you'll come home late most nights, we'll probably be asleep. We also go to work in the morning, so you aren't going to wake us."

"We'll do this for you. While you are working late, we'll edit the videos from tonight into a polished production and give you each a copy. We noticed that when we did our forfeits, you both got excited. When you come home exhausted and horny, you can put the disk in your computers and whack off while you watch Reba and me. That may be the only sex you get until Cancun. Uh, you may want to fast forward past your forfeits.

"Finally, there's tonight. Though you can barely stand up, we'll help you get to bed. Each couple will leave the door open like we talked about before. You won't be good for much, but the Viagra will keep you hard for at least three more hours and we intend to make use of the time. We're going to ride you and see how many times we can all come until everyone is sore.

"There's one more thing. At one point, Reba and I will switch bedrooms, and each of us will fist the other's husband. The reason we're switching is we might hesitate doing it to our own husband, but I'm not going to worry about how angry Malcolm gets, and Reba won't worry about Forrest."

"Wait," Malcolm said. "You said the game was over. You were going to do that if we lost the last hand. What's the difference?"

"You're right," Selena said. "The game is over unless you change your mind and want to turn over the cards. Remember, you might win.

"You want to know what the difference is between the final forfeit and what we'd make you do if you lost the last game. Look at your hands. That's the answer.

"If you lose, you'll be fisting each other. You may think we can't force you, but we're ready to do some things we haven't done before to make you do it. They involve the wooden paddle and also a riding crop, some thin rope and your cock, balls and ass. We saw some of the women doing this stuff in the fisting videos. It looked painful.

"There's no way we can describe how horrible it felt in our pussies. I can't even imagine how much worse it will feel if you lose, and you stick your hands into each other's assholes. You both have large hands. If you aren't careful, you could tear something, and we'd have to take you to the emergency room for stitches. That could hurt for a long time.

"You are both big assholes. Did I just say that? It's true, but I meant to say your assholes are bigger than ours. Our hands are much smaller than yours. Both of them together are barely larger than one of yours.

"We're sober, so we'll be careful to avoid accidents. We want to shame you, not hurt you, so we'll only push one hand in up to the wrist and then take it out. Knowing that one camera will get everything in close-up while the other one records your facial expressions will be more humiliating than anything else.

"Here's what it comes down to. If you want to stop the game now, you'll get a small hand inside your ass tonight. If you want to take a chance, you might win and make us do the last forfeit. If you lose, you'll take a large hand in your ass.

"Reba and I are sorry it has come to this. When we planned this evening, we were thinking about different kinds of embarrassment, along the lines of the makeup and the lap dance. Maybe shaving off all your body hair or making you put on women's lingerie and beat off in front of the camera until you came.

"After humiliating you, we were going to go to bed and make it up to you. We were willing to wait until next year for Cancun.

"Once you guys began escalating forfeits, this got out of hand and went to some bad places. If we had it to do over again, we would find a different way to work out our anger over Cancun. But it's too late for regrets now.

"You'll be exhausted from all the extra work by the time we leave for vacation, but we'll be in Cancun for almost two weeks. We'll plan spa stuff -- facials, manicures, pedicures -- the first couple of days while you guys catch up on your rest.

"After that, we'll give you all the things you missed while you worked for the trip. We might see each other, but each couple will be on a separate floor. By the time we leave Cancun, we want you both to be exhausted again, but this time with smiles on your faces.

"You've had some time to think, so what's your decision? Do we go on with the game? You have a fifty-fifty chance to win and make us to do a forfeit. Or you could lose and fist each other. Or do you want us to stop the game and do the alternative forfeit?

"Which will it be?"

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."