In The Cards Ch. 01

Story Info
A game of poker turns into a romp in the bedroom.
1.3k words
3.95
53.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittykatbc
kittykatbc
28 Followers

You stop by my apartment hoping for some relief from pent up sexual energy. I let you in and you grab me; kissing me deep and thrusting your tongue deep in my mouth the same way that you hope that you can shove your cock into my pussy or ass soon.

"Slow down Conner, I have a guest."

"Hey Katie, I did not know, I can come back later."

"Don't be silly at least come in for a drink."

You walk into the living room and I introduce you to my friend Paige. Paige is about 5'4, she has long blonde hair, small breast, and hardly weighs anything; almost the exact opposite of myself. We make a great contrast with my short bobbed red hair, huge breasts and never-ending curves. I grab you a beer and you sit down on the couch beside me. We make small talk for a bit. You ask us what we were going to do tonight, you notice that Paige is blushing a bit but we tell you that we have not really sure. I laugh and suggest that we play a bit of poker. We play a couple of hands, using peanuts as money. Maybe the drinks have relaxed us but the conversation is getting more sexually charged as we flirt and talk. After a few hands, I suggest that we make it more interesting. "How about a bit of strip of poker?"

You and Paige look at each other and shrug - why not?!?

We take count of what each other has on, you have on a black t-shirt that show off your chest, silk underwear and black shorts, I have on a bra, a pair of hot pink panties, a short brown skirt and an orange top, well Paige is wearing a bra, blue panties, a black skirt and black top. Paige and I agree to take off our bras so we are even. Paige helps me undo my bra through my shirt, and I pull it off, I ask her to turn around so I can do the same. My hands move forward to cup her breast through her shirt and make her nipples hard through her shirt. You realize that Paige and I are lovers. You think that this is probably going to get interesting. We move back over couch and chair and I tell you to deal.

I lose the first hand, and I stand up to slide my panties down my leg, and flick them over to you. You pick them up and breathe in my scent. Paige deals the next hand and she loses. She quickly takes her panties off and sits down. But when you look over you can see glimpse of her pussy. You can see that she removes her pussy hair as well.

I lose the next hand and I slowly unbutton my top until my breasts are exposed. You are feeling pretty smug as Paige loses the next one and then I lose the next one.

So we start the next hand with me naked and Paige in her skirt only. But your luck changes as lose the next one and you pull off your shirt. I love how dark your skin is, and love how pale Paige and I look next to you. Your shorts are not doing much to hide the fact that you are enjoying playing with two women.

You lose your shorts, and your silk underwear outline your hard cock and they are so wet with your precum. Paige loses her skirt and then I lose a hand with Paige being the high winner. "Now what, you have nothing left to take off Katie."

"Hmmm... How about I give you a kiss instead?"

We stand up in front of you with our arms wrapped around each other; we kiss deeply with our tongues playing with each other. We sit down both a bit flushed and I deal out the next hand. You lose and stand up to strip down your underwear. Paige is suddenly on her knees in front of you, pushing your hands away so she can grasp the waistband and she tugs your underwear down. Your cock springs up and hits her in the face. She takes the head of your cock in her mouth and licks the precum from you. She stops and feels a bit embarrassed as she sits back down. I turn off the lamp and let the moonlight and streetlights to light the apartment. I move to sit beside her.

Taking her head in my hands and turn her so I can kiss her. "How does Conner taste? Good I bet!"

I turn to you and tell you to come stand in front of us. I take your hard dick in my hands and stroke you as I kiss Paige. I can taste a bit of your cum on her sweet little tongue. You feel another hand on your balls and realize that as I stroke you, Paige is squeezing your balls. I stand up and kiss you. I reach down and take Paige hand. I lead us to the bedroom.

I stand in front of Paige, kissing her and playing with breasts. I feel you behind me, your cock snuggling between my ass cheeks and your hands on my breast. You are licking my neck which makes me grind back against you and pull on Paige's nipples harder. We are all breathing a bit deeper and you can feel my juices running down. You push a finger between my pussy lips and coat them with juices. You bring your fingers to mine and Paige's lips and we lick my sweet juices from them.

I tell Paige to lie on the bed. She goes to lie down on her back but I tell her to get on her hands and knees with her legs wide apart. I move on the bed behind her, my face burying deep in pussy as I lick her out. You take in the site and move behind me. You hold your cock in your hands as you squeeze your precum down my ass and into my wet cunt. You push your cock into my tight hole and thrust in and out. Your thrusting causes me to push deeper into Paige's cunt. My face is soaked with her juices. She is grunting and moaning with pleasure and it mixes with the sound of my own groans but your amazing cock pumping into me.

Paige screams out as she orgasms, collapsing on the bed. You pull out me and take in the sight of my pussy gasping open from your size. I tell Paige to move and she stands up with shaky legs. I tell you to lie down on the bed. Paige and I kneel on either side of you. We bend down and each lick up on side of your cock very slowly moving up to the head of your cock. We take turns taking the head of your dick in our mouths, tasting you and tasting my juices that coat you.

Paige moves so she is straddling you with her ass facing you. I take your cock in my hand and push it between her pussy lips. She is so wet and tight as she slides down your length and she asks you to give her a moment to get used to your size. I slid down between your and Paige's legs so I can lick her clit and lick your balls as you fuck her, slowly at first but soon your hands are on her hips as you plough deep in and out of her. She bouncing on you and screaming in pleasure. My hand is between my legs, as I stroke my clit and drink in her juice. Suddenly you grab her hard and shoot your cum deep inside of her. She rises up and lets your cock slide out. Your cum pour out mixed with her juices unto my face and I try to swallow all that I can. Mmm... so fucking good.

kittykatbc
kittykatbc
28 Followers