In the Chair Ch. 02

Story Info
Master & Mistress give her another night in the chair.
3.5k words
4.63
50.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 05/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just last night, my Master and Mistress strapped me to this chair in their master suite and ravaged me until the three of us were hot, sticky messes. Now, my wrists and ankles are again secured with leather restraints to the arms and legs of the simple padded chair. A velvet sleep mask covers my eyes.

My senses are more alert than the previous evening. I am determined not to doze off from the warmth of the room. I notice the sound of a fan running somewhere. Was that here last night? Was I too excited to notice it? I lick my lips. They are dry from my quick breaths. I constantly remind myself to relax, but it is a useless battle. I am too excited to relax.

I am excited because I know my Mistress is going to fuck me, and she is going to fuck me hard. Last night my Master did most of the work, so I figure, I hope, I desire that it is my Mistress' turn. There was a strap-on cock on the chair when we came upstairs. They put the sleep mask on me and sat me down, the strap-on long gone. It could be lying on the floor in front of me or on the bed behind me. It could be in my Mistress' hands now, being lubed up and secured around her waist with its little snaps and straps.

I want her to punish me with it. I want her to fill me up with her big dick and make me beg for it. I want her to make me lick my own nipples. I want her to pull my hair as she fucks my cunt from behind. I wonder if they will put the strap-on on me. I wonder if I will get to fuck my Mistress. The thought nearly makes me come on the cool white sheet that covers the chair.

There is a sound behind me. How long had they been here? Did they see me almost come? Did they see me squirming in the chair? Did they hear my hot breaths and whimpers of restrained pleasure? I wish I could break the bonds and fuck myself for them. I would give them a grand show. I would pull at my tits and shove my fingers into my cunt for them. I would smear my sticky come all over my big titties for them. I would put my legs over my head and fuck myself if they asked me.

A hand in my long red hair pulls my head back. I cry out in pleasure. I love to have my hair pulled, and I know this signals the beginning of our fun. My mouth obediently opens, and my Master's hard cock slides inside it. He presses into my cheek and my tongue wraps around him. I gulp down breaths as he rubs his cock all over my mouth. I want to suck his balls, but they are too far away.

Another hand, my Mistress' hand, grabs my hair now. My mouth is guided to that gorgeous strap-on jelly cock. It is a bit thicker than my Master's, and I greedily suck at it. I want it down my throat. I want her to face-fuck me. I hear my Master moan in delight. He must like what he sees. My Mistress teases me with her cock. She pulls it out of my mouth, my tongue coming out to try and catch it. Just when I think it's gone, it comes back in to bulge my cheeks and pull spit from my mouth and onto my chin.

My Master pulls me back to him, eager for attention. My mouth is slippery with drool, and he takes full advantage of it. He pumps inside me as easily as he would my wet cunt. I move my head as best I can to accommodate him, but my Mistress pulls me away just as I was getting a rhythm for him.

Her cock plunges into my mouth again. My restraints are taut from me straining against them. I want to grab her and throw her to the floor so I can mount her big dick. My Master gropes at my nearest tit as I fuck my Mistress' cock with my mouth.

He pulls me away from her, and I cry out in brief protest until he plunges into my mouth again. My Mistress pulls me back to her and slaps her jelly cock on my tongue. My Master pulls my head, my Mistress pulls my head. My Master pulls my head, but only halfway.

Two big cocks fight for space in my mouth. They slide over each other and slip in and out. I try to suck them both. I wish I could grab them and shove them both inside me. I open my mouth wide and lick at them.

My Master is groaning. His groans build and my masked face is soon coated with his hot come. I swallow what I can, but much of it lands on my cheek and neck. I feel some of it oozing over my collarbone. I feel some of it (or is it my own drool?) running down my throat to my hot tits.

The cocks are gone then. I'm left, my face and neck stained with come, alone in the chair again. Did they go downstairs? Are they still here, plotting what to do next? I want to make a request. I want to ask my Mistress to fuck me any way she wants. I want her to treat me like a slut. I want her to make me tell her how much of a dirty fucking whore I am and how I only want to eat every drop of sweet come from her lovely pussy.

My Mistress' mouth is on mine. I whimper into it as we kiss. She licks come from my lips and chin. The room is full of wet smacking sounds. I wonder if my Master is next to us, jacking off as he watches his two favorite ladies kiss with come-sticky mouths. His hand brushes my hair away from my neck so he can lick sweat from the spot where it meets my shoulder. His tongue moves in long circles up to my ear. He nibbles on my earlobe.

My Mistress leaves me just as my breasts were getting a good workout from her able hands. My tongue sticks out, looking for hers. My Master's mouth leaves me as well. I pant and whimper as I squirm on the sheet underneath me, soaked with juice from my cunt. I soak it more as my Mistress' mouth finds my breasts. She tickles my breasts, sucks at my nipples, and holds my nipple ring in her teeth. She mercifully lets it drop from her mouth as I come. I come hard, screaming and bucking in the chair. I feel it may break under me, but it holds.

"Good girl," my Mistress says. I almost come again from the sound of her voice giving me encouragement.

Her cheek brushes mine. Her tongue flicks at my earlobe.

"He's behind me," she says. Her voice is husky and wicked. "He's going to fuck me."

I mew in protest. I want fucked. I want their hard cocks inside me. I at least want to be able to see my Mistress' sweet pussy filled with my Master's big cock. I want to lick at them both while he fucks her, but they delight in teasing me. I feel another orgasm building from the image of her being fucked so close to me.

My Mistress tickles my ribs and caresses my breasts some more. She bites my nipples and makes me squeak in painful delight. She rolls her tongue all around them, and then surprises me by yanking my head back. My throat opens in a grunt, and she licks up my neck while she squeezes my tit. We kiss again, but only briefly before she pulls my head down. I can feel my D-cup brushing my chin. I whimper in pleasure, knowing what she wants. She loves watching me lick my own nipples.

My tongue sticks out, flicking over my nipple ring and sending a lightning bolt through me. Her tongue and mine kiss around my nipple. My fingers stretch out, my toes curl back. My head snaps back as a small orgasm rushes through me. I hear my Mistress' deep, almost cruel laugh as she watches me come. Her fingers brush over my clit. I almost jump from the chair. She only touches it once. It is all I need, and almost all I can stand.

I hear her sharp intake of breath. She grabs my forearms for support. She buries her face in my tits. Her body pushes into mine, and I realize my Master is fucking her from behind, just as she likes it. Each thrust pushes her into me. I want to see. I want to help, but the mask and restraints keep me at bay. I wiggle my bare feet so I can just barely rub my Mistress' thighs.

"His cock's so big," she says into my cleavage. "He's so fucking big."

"I want it!" I cry out, forgetting my place. I quickly hope they won't punish me. My Mistress' body is pushed again and again into mine. I feel her hand slide down my stomach. I moan in anticipation until her fingers reach my slippery clit. I cry out and thrust my hips forward, trying to get her fingers inside me. She rewards my effort, and easily slides two fingers inside.

I grunt and arch my hips up, wanting her fingers on my G-spot. I want her hand soaked with my come. I want her to smear it all over my face and tits. I want her to lube up that jelly strap-on with it.

She brings them up to my mouth. I groan with pleasure, slurping them between my lips. Then my Master's mouth joins mine. He has leaned down as he doggy-fucks my Mistress. We kiss, and then my Mistress' tongue joins the kiss. It is a slippery, bumpy kiss, but the awkward angles only increase the tease and make us all laugh.

"His cock feels so good inside me," my Mistress says. "My pussy's so wet."

"I want it, I want it," I say, gasping between each request. "I want your cock."

My Mistress' sweaty body disappears from me, sending a wave of cooler air washing over me. I feel them pulling away the restraints on my ankles. My breath quickens with excitement. Hands grab my ankles and push my legs up in the air. My Mistress' face presses into my cunt, and I cry out in an explosion of fire. Her tongue is all over me and I fill her mouth with come. My mind spins so much that I barely notice her face leaving, and that gorgeous strap-on cock sliding into me.

My cries are sharp and quick as she slams into me, holding my legs up in a perfect V. My sweaty hands can almost escape the restraints...almost. The pounding bounces my tits and makes my cries into one long continuous moan. She grunts and sucks air through her clenched teeth.

"So wet," she says in a stage whisper. "You're so fucking wet."

She leans in to lick at my nipples and then explore my mouth with her tongue. I almost don't feel it. My brain is overloaded with the sounds of her jelly cock slapping into me, the smell of my come, the feel of her tight grip on my ankles, and the heat coursing through my body. I'm surprised to notice my Master's cock between our kissing mouths. How long has he been there? He twists the head of his cock and rubs it all over our lips. He has a fistful of my hair as his cock jiggles between our syrupy mouths.

The pumping of the strap-on slows down, and then stops. Her cock is still in me. My Master's is gone. When did he leave? She lowers my legs so they're over her shoulders. My Master's mouth wraps around some of my toes, making me giggle in surprise.

"He's going to fuck me while I fuck you," my Mistress says. "Would you like that?"

"Uh-huh," I whimper. It's all I can manage to say. Forming a complete sentence now would be like running a marathon. Her cock moves a little bit forward inside me. She sighs with pleasure. All four of their hands grip the back of the chair. My Mistress moans as the rhythm builds between the three of us, our bodies slapping together in an incessant beat. My Master's breath is deep and controlled. I know he must be close to coming. I don't think I have stopped since my Mistress licked all over my pussy.

My Mistress' moans grow louder and she buries her face in my tits again, taking mouthfuls. Her big cock slides back and forth in me, and the rocking of the chair only accentuates our swaying rhythm.

"I'm gonna come!" My Mistress says. "He's gonna come inside me!"

The room is filled with sharp cries, fierce animal sounds, slippery, wet noises, sounds of sweaty flesh smacking into sweaty flesh, and the thump-thump-thump of the chair legs rocking on the floor as my mind melts into a blurred vision of lights. My Master's roars are miles away. My Mistress' screams sound like they're coming from an old phonograph.

I'm floating. I'm adrift on the ocean. Hands and cloth brush my body. Am I being dressed? Am I getting undressed? Have I been asleep the entire time?

"Would you like to fuck her?"

It is my Master's voice in my ear. The sound and the temptation of his voice are like a bucket of cold water thrown on my body.

I try to answer, but my throat is dry. My knees are shaking, and the slightest touch makes more come drip down my thighs. I run my hands up my legs as shivers overtake me. My hands brush the straps.

They have stood me up and strapped the jelly cock onto me. I grip it with both hands. The feel of it in my hands almost makes me come again. It is still sticky and wet with me. I want to bend over and shove it in my mouth.

"Do you want to fuck her with your big cock?" My Master asks.

"Y-Yes," I manage to say.

My eyes are filled with bright, almost painful light. He has yanked off my mask. My Mistress lies on a cool, white sheet at my feet. Her hands are working over her cunt and nipples. She is a delectable sight. I don't know how my Master can keep away from her.

He grabs me by the hair. My knees go weak. He pulls me down to the floor and drags my mouth up her leg to her spread cunt.

"Eat that pussy for a little while, and I might let you."

I dive right in, licking and sucking at her. She slides her fingers in my mouth now and then, and I suck them clean. She is soaking wet down there, and my face is a glistening mess. Her clit is like a big pebble in my mouth, and I keep my tongue flat and soft on it. I do not know where my Master is, but I don't care.

She doesn't either. She grabs me by the head and pulls me up her body. I pause only to lick at her perky titties before I awkwardly rub my jelly cock over her open cunt. She grabs me by the ass and pulls me into her.

She roars and rocks her hips to meet mine. She is beautiful beneath me, almost dangerous. I can't believe I'm fucking her. I grab the carpet on either side of her head and press down on her, slamming my cock into her again and again. Her strong legs come up and wrap around my waist.

Her fingernails are in my back. Our tits are pressed together and slipping over each other from all the sweat. I don't want to take this toy off. Ever. I want this big dick all the time. I want to fuck her in every hole with it. I want to sit in the chair and watch her crawl over to me to suck it down her hot throat.

She rolls us over. I see my Master now sitting in the chair. His half-hard cock lies across his thigh. He sips from a glass of cool water as he watches me fuck My Mistress. His eyes lock with mine, and I want to please him by fucking her. I grab her ass and help her bounce on my cock. We both scream and come and scream and come. We almost claw at each other's tits. We bump teeth when we kiss.

Strong hands force her to stop thrashing. My Master looms above her, his condom-wrapped cock fully hard again and looking bigger than usual. He squeezes a bottle of lube on my Mistress' ass. She smiles and moans. She lies down on me, still slightly rocking on my cock.

"He's going to fuck my ass," she says, laughing with devilish delight.

He does. I feel the pressure slowly building in her. The strap-on cock presses just a bit harder onto my clit. She inhales a quick breath through her nose. Her fingernails scratch on the carpet. She lets out a shuddering breath into my neck.

My Master and I both try to fuck her at the same time, but the rhythm is wrong. I start to slide out, hoping to make it easier for him. He slides deeper, and she hisses through her teeth. He slides back, and I slide forward.

"Yes," she says, "like that. Just like that."

We slip and slide back and forth, taking turns inside her. I almost feel detached from the whole thing. I'm mesmerized by her reactions. Her mouth is an open, wet, lovely thing when she isn't biting her lip in an attempt to hold back her orgasm a bit longer. I squeeze her tits, and that pushes her over the edge.

Her breath stops for a moment, and she becomes a wild beast between us. Her hands brace on the floor and she pushes back and forth on us, grunting "Cock! Fuck me! Cock, cock, cock!" My Master roars like a lion as his cock pumps in her ass.

We roll to our sides. My Mistress almost pushes us away; her brain threatening to short circuit, but my Master holds her to him by gripping her shoulders in almost a half nelson. I kiss her tits and decide I want more tastes of her juicy puss. I slide out, making her gasp, and turn around so I can sixty-nine with her. The sight of her mouth wrapping around my strap-on cock is as enthralling as the sight of my Master's cock in her ass.

I lick at my Mistress' sopping cunt, pushing my tongue deep inside her to scoop out all the come I can find. She fucks me with two fingers and gropes at my breasts with her other hand. I sneak a peek from between her legs to see my Master licking at her neck and squeezing her tits. He whispers dirty things in her ear. I hear the phrase "so fucking tight." He asks her something, and she tries to say yes. Before she can finish the word, he grabs my jelly cock and shoves it back in her mouth. He rubs it all over her face and tugs at her hair.

My face goes back to my Mistress' cunt. I nudge forward a bit and find my Master's balls in easy reach. My tongue sneaks out to taste them, and once I realize how close they actually are, I wrap my mouth around them. They are sweet with lube, come, and sweat. I suck on them like jawbreakers and roll my tongue around them like lollipops.

I hear him roaring, and I come yet again as I feel his hot come rushing up from his balls in my mouth. His cock throbs hard in my Mistress' ass and his legs stiffen. She grabs my ass and bites my thigh. The whole house seems to be shaking.

We lie that way for quite some time. Everyone seems afraid to move. My Master does first, sliding his swollen cock out and rolling onto his back. My Mistress cuddles up with me, resting her head on my thigh. I do the same.

We awake later. Our Master is gone, but we can hear him downstairs in the shower. My Mistress and I laugh, kiss, and fondle with every intention of stopping and getting ready for bed.

But I can tell by the building heat in my Mistress' kisses that she is not ready for bed yet.