In The Clearing

Story Info
Bound submissive female must serve in the clearing.
1.1k words
3.85
26.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my task... to write a story that involves the outdoors, being bound and controlled...

W/we are walking along a path; idle conversation distracts me, unaware that You have led me far into the wooded area. in fact, i notice, so far in that i feel a bit uneasy because there is no one about...

i wish to form a question, but You cut me off...

"Do as you are told. Be silent."

all pretense of respectfulness is suddenly gone and my gaze falls upon You.

"Do not refuse Me anything or you will be punished."

panicked, startled, i wish to flee...

You seize me by the hair. i try to struggle, but You are stronger and i am pulled over to a post and leashed to it by the collar.

"No one knows you are here."

You reach into Your pocket, dangling the key before my face and smiling.

"your helplessness is obvious, though your eyes should be downcast, no?"

Your hand reaches for my breast. in my awkward position, i must admit my defeat is certainly apparent.

The nipple is already responding to Your touch and You squeeze gently.

my breath catches, i can say nothing for my body will betray me soon enough...

"you may moan and squirm all you like, just do not speak. you will have no secrets tonight when I am done with you...."

You touch me...everywhere. bid me to kneel up against the post, legs opened wide, my hands behind me, eyes closed. You run Your hands about me, exploring, teasing, probing... i can feel the wetness already, and i can not stop You from knowing it is there either....

i do not know how long the minutes ran together, all i am aware of is Your touch....the nips to my breast, the feel of Your breath on my neck, the fluid that grazes my inner thighs making me sticky and filled with longing...

i can feel the right nipple being pinched and i flinch slightly. the sharp intake of breath gives away my discomfort.

You tell me to lean forward and let the breasts hang freely. You remind me to be still, be quiet or else more punishment will follow...

You lift the left breast; i feel the sting of the slap when it comes. another delivered to the right. this is my test, my suffering in silence. I have but two choices: to beg for mercy or try to withstand...

the slaps come again, pinches to the top, the side...i cannot gauge from which angle they will be dealt...it does not matter anyway.

You are testing my limits, trying to make me squirm, flinch, try to escape...as if i could...futile wishfulness

You will make me flinch, make me want to disobey, offer more punishments for behaving badly...i do not know which would be the lesser of the two evils...my nipples harden at the blows; i'm ashamed at the wetness between my legs...

"Do as you are told"...the words are ringing in my head.

"i will" is what i want to say, but words are forbidden. silence is golden... it does not matter what i say, all i crave is Your touch to stop the aching deep inside...

a touch of finger to my lips and I open them...heart pounding

I feel the dildo slide into my mouth and I suck it greedily. I know You are watching, I must do it right...

I can feel Your fingers probing between my legs, can feel You stroking so gently through the flood, alternating with sliding a finger inside...then two... i spread my legs wide, arching my back which grazes the post, i do not care...the feel of Your hand electrifies me...

but then...nothing. the toy removed, the fingers gone...i am so close...denial.

i can do nothing but whimper softly, my body craving the release which was just within reach a moment ago...

a kiss to my cheek, a whisper in my ear...

"Not yet..."

a stifled moan is all I can muster, can feel the blood pulsing in my veins...

"To your knees...now."

i scramble quickly to do as You bid...and wait.

can feel Your hands tracing my spine, sending little spasms to my wettest part. my mind pleads with You to touch, explore, to take what is Yours...

my thighs part a little further...I can feel myself pushing my backside into the air, can feel the slight breeze against my heated pussy...

i feel the suede tails of the flogger on my back now...trailing a path up and down, it is maddening. no matter though, because i love it...and when You discover that i do, it will be gone as well...

( personal note: i sit here with computer on my lap, a smile on my face, can feel the dampness between my legs as i write, and it is now that i realize why i was to write this story...and write it i shall...)

the suede falls on my lower back, once, then a pause and again...again...again...my mind races to prepare which part i shall be struck, as if i could somehow stop it... i will arch my back for You, i will take what You give me...

the ground is rough beneath my knees, the suede against my back, the whimpers from my mouth... this is what You want, isn't it? my mind silently asks the question....i dare not speak it aloud.

the flogger is discarded as i had cursed myself before... it will not bring the relief i am wanting so desperately...

can feel Your hands upon me once more, caressing my skin, my buttocks, finding the nether lips wet and waiting...

will the ache ever cease? will the throbbing ever stop? i am afraid to know what may lay ahead...

i press my head to the ground, giving You a very compromising view of my backside. i am pleading silently in my misery...can You hear me?

there is a rustling sound of clothing being removed. i am nearly weeping in anticipation...

You come around the front of me and i take You into my hungry mouth...licking, sucking, tasting Your flesh drives me wild...

a treat, this moment is, given as a reward perhaps? i will savor the moments as they are offered... all i can do is please You...then maybe I shall be released..

when You cum in my mouth, i will swallow every drop of the offering and be grateful...but not sated...not yet...

the dildo slides easily inside me now, hard thrusts that make me moan aloud as i strive to reach the pinnacle before it will be removed...every nerve screaming for the orgasm... please...don't stop...am so close...

when the wave hits me, i must stifle it...biting my lip to keep from crying out...can feel the tears on my cheeks streaming, but it does not matter...

i will lay my head on my hands and weep quietly.

until the next time...