In the Closet

Story Info
Dad hides in closet as he watches daughter get fucked
4.1k words
4.36
170.9k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana woke to the sound of her alarm blaring some stupid pop song the radio had decided to play for her wake up call.

"Who the fuck are One D and why are they so annoying?" she thought to herself, as she pressed the 'off' button.

She stretched her arms over her head and breathed a heavy sigh.

"Monday" she muttered to herself, stretching her lithe body out as her nipples became erect.

The cool morning air tickled them to full attention. She laid on her side and looked at herself in the mirrored door of her wardrobe that was opposite her bed. Her honeyed hair framed her love-heart face to perfection. Her green eyes were unusually bright for 6.32am and they sparkled back at her.

She ran her hands down the outside of her torso, enjoying the sensation of skin on skin. Her tight stomach muscles were smooth and firm under her inspection and she began to circle her fingertips on the bone of her hip, closing her eyes and focusing on nothing but the feeling. Her hands reached a little lower down, to the elasticated waist band of her blue boy shorts and she tucked her fingers under, relishing in self appreciation.

She found her slit moistened, and her lips parted with anticipation. She flipped over on her back and arched her spine, sliding her boy shorts to her ankles and flipping them off the bed. Her slit was easier to access like this, and she slipped her fingers up and down slowly, caressing the little nub that was hardening when she reached the top.

"Mmm..." she let out a slight moan and her legs opened wider.

Her other hand found her nipple, which had transformed into a rubbery pellet of hardness. She tweaked it, sending a ripple of pleasure through her body, and she began dipping her middle finger in and out of her wetness.

"Jana, honey...?" Came her father's voice from outside the door.

Jana froze as the door opened and her dad entered the room with a cup of coffee, only managing to pull the covers over her when it was just too late. There was enough light coming through the shutters that Dominic could see everything.

"Oh shit, hon! I thought you overslept!" Dom almost shouted, he was in so much shock.

He averted his gaze, but the vision of his Jana splayed out with her fingers pleasuring herself was emblazoned in his mind. He left the cup of coffee on top of the chest of drawers and left the room hurriedly.

"Fuck! Shit!" Jana chastised herself. "Why did I fucking freeze?! Fuck!"

She was fuming with herself. How fucking awkward would life be now? She had come to live with her dad, as she had had enough of her mom's fuckedupness. Now what would happen? Jana grabbed her towel, took a sip of the coffee her dad had left for her and padded her way into her en-suite shower room.

"Damage control..." she thought to herself, knowing that a shower would clear her mind and help her find a solution to her fucked up situation.

Dominic paced his office in a panic. He was such a bad dad. His cock wouldn't relent in its stiffening, and he felt a huge surge of guilt rise through his body. Jana was his only child. She had grown to be a beautiful young lady, but that's as much as Dom had noticed. Only today had his attention been brought to her huge tits, that tiny waist and her rounded hips. Jana was a woman.

A fucking hot woman.

Dom thought of her pink lips and how full they were as they were locked open in shock. He thought about her twinkling eyes as they widened in panic. But most of all he thought of her beautiful bald pussy, stuffed with a finger, glistening with desire. Dom let out a groan, a guttural primitive moan that betrayed the guilt he felt. The pressure in his pants was becoming uncomfortable, but Dom was not prepared to give in to pure carnal will. He grabbed his towel and rushed to the bathroom suite than was joined to his bedroom. Turning the dial to blue, he waited for the water to become icy cold before he allowed himself to wash. The temperature was doing the trick as his staff began to shrink and his need for release did the same.

"Shit. My baby girl really is growing up..." he thought out loud.

Dominic's mind wandered to Amelia, Jana's mother, the last woman Dom had been with intimately. He sighed, as memories of bliss played in his head like they were on a film reel. It wasn't just the sex with Amelia. They had had the perfect marriage, were the best of friends and had built a successful company together, allowing both of them to live a lavish lifestyle.

That was until Dom found out about the crack addiction that Amelia had picked up. Then the phone calls from different brothels asking why Amelia hadn't showed up for work. For work!!! That crazy bitch was selling her love to strangers for crack. And not even turning up to do so. Dom shipped her off to the Priory and was granted full custody over Jana.

This was five years ago, and since then, Amelia had gotten herself off the drugs for a while, but she had fallen into the trap of addiction. She chain smoked cigarettes, which had drained the youthful glow out of her face; she found herself at random casinos and bingo halls each night, throwing their hard-earned cash to fate.

Dom had cut her off two years ago, by giving her huge one-off pay out, so that she was no longer spending their money, just hers. Jana was furious with her father when he signed the paperwork, knowing that he had enabled her to continue down the path of her addiction. So she had gone to live with her mom, intending to set her down the straight and narrow. This, of course, didn't happen. Jana needed to get out of that world, and Dom welcomed her back with open arms. His little girl had tried her best, but sometimes that's not good enough.

Amelia was dead within eight months of Jana leaving her. She had gotten in deep with a loan shark to fund her gambling habit, and had ended up selling herself again in order to earn some money to pay back her debts.

A john had murdered her after getting too involved in a brutal rape role-play. Dom had been crushed, as the guilt of abandoning her set in. He and Jana set up a charity in her memory; the Amelia Delvecchio Foundation was established to help those suffering with addiction in any form.

Jana used her time in the shower thinking about how she could rectify what had happened in her room before. She lit a patchouli candle before stepping in and began to relax as the water washed over her body. She was still hot from this morning, and the anger she had for herself was subsiding as the heat of the water massaged her muscles. Her nipples began to harden again, this time from the pressure of the water spewing out of the power-shower. It felt rough, but good.

She grabbed some shower gel and let her hands lather her body to cleanliness. She wet her hair and gently started manipulating her scalp and hair with shampoo, it felt divine. Her fingernails gently scraped along her scalp in small circles, the wonderful aromas of patchouli, strawberry and lime were billowing in the steam of the shower.

Jana knew then what to do with her dad. She needed to apologise that's all. What 19 year old girl doesn't masturbate!? She would go into that room and say sorry, and that next time she'll be more careful.

"No point in pretending I was doing something else... I took too long to cover up!"

Feeling better that she at least had a decent solution, she stepped out of the shower, blew out the candle and got dressed.

Dom stepped out of the shower and dried himself with his plush cream towel. He tied the towel around his waist and walked into his room. He froze on the spot when he saw Jana there sitting on the window seat staring out into the garden. He watched her chest rise and fall with its content pace, her hair was swept across one shoulder, leaving the other side naked and free. Her eyes reflected the light from the window as she gazed.

She was stunning.

She finally realised he was standing in the doorway of his bathroom and she stood up, looking down sheepishly. At 5'6 she was in perfect proportion.

"Hi dad..." she said nervously.

"Jana, listen... I should have knocked maybe... I don't know, I'm sorry." Dominic trailed off.

Jana was taken aback. Not once did she think her dad would apologise to her. This was fucking great!

"Oh daddy! I'm sorry too, I'll be more careful in the future!" Her bright eyes sparkling with the relief of getting out of a super awkward situation.

"Honey, no worries. I think you're old enough anyway... we should probably get you a lock for that door." her father said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jana's eyes widened, not only was this easy, she was going to get a lock on her door. More privacy! Troy was going to freak!

"Oh really daddy? I think that would be great too... I can go to the hardware store after class and get one if you think it's a good idea" Jana was laying it on thick.

"Sure hon, you should get one..." Dom couldn't take his eyes off of his daughter's cleavage, the tan skin of those two globes which were poking out of her blouse, tempting him.

Beneath the towel, Dom felt a stirring. It wouldn't be long before Jana noticed the tent appearing in his towel.

"Thanks dad! I'm gonna leave for class now so I can get a good seat" she rushed forward crashing into his chest giving him the biggest hug they'd ever shared, Dom was fighting to keep his mind off of the two firm perky tits which were now assaulting his abdomen, but to no avail.

Jana took in the scent of her freshly washed father and felt a hard poke in her hip. She looked down and saw a huge tent in her dad's towel.

"Oh shit, this is fucked up..." she thought to herself.

Deciding to save her dad from what would only be a huge embarrassment, she skipped out of the room, downstairs to the kitchen grabbing herself a bottle of mineral water and her keys before leaving the house entirely. She jumped in her Honda Civic and started giggling uncontrollably. Her father was hard! For her!? No it couldn't be... He had just gotten really warm after his shower and the blood was circulating good and proper... that was all.

Dominic Delvecchio was a man torn. He was inexplicably turned on. He listened as his daughter bounded out of the house and switched on the engine of her car. He waited for her to drive off, which took agonisingly longer than usual.

He let his towel fall and he flopped down on his King size bed. His penis pointed up to the ceiling uncompromisingly, a relentless reminder of how much of a bad dad he was.

He groaned, annoyed at his manhood; and it twitched back at him in response. His chest where Jana's breasts had been pressed against was on fire, the burning desire snaked its way through every channel of his body. Dom sighed and gently started rubbing his cock-head. It felt good but dry... he imagined his daughter's glistening pussy from earlier and pre-cum started dribbling out of the slit of his head. That did the trick, as Dom's cock self-lubricated, his strokes became faster, more determined.

Then a thought hit him!

He slowly got up, dick swinging with its heavy weight, grabbed a pair of lounge pants and crept out of his room, down the hall and stopped dead as he got to Jana's door. He pushed the door open, and peered inside, surveying the neat quarters where his only child slept.

The room smelt delicious, vaguely of strawberries, and as Dom walked into the room he knew that he was doing wrong. His lounge pants pointed out in front of him, showing him the way, and he followed. He went to the wash basket; disappointment rushed through him in floods, as it was empty aside from a few odd socks left at the bottom.

"That girl is so damn tidy..." he thought to himself.

He sat on her double bed and sighed. He breathed in the scent of strawberries again and decided to get in the covers and warm up.

As he pulled back the pretty embroidered duvet cover, he saw a flash of blue, and his cock jumped with joy. Hidden beneath the covers were Jana's boy shorts from that morning, he could tell that they had been from earlier as they were warm from being trapped in the covers.

He brought them to his face and inhaled deeply; his lungs filling with the sweet creamy aroma of his daughter. He untangled the panties and found the gusset, and to his surprise there was a sticky trail of juice. His cock was painfully throbbing, as he let the tip of his tongue taste his daughter's treasure.

"She tastes as good as she looks" Dominic thought as he grabbed hold of his longing dick and started pumping away at it until he finally devoured the last of the secret puddle in his daughter's underwear.

Waves of pleasure lapped at his core and he was almost ready to come.

"Dad!? It's me! I forgot my laptop charger" Jana's voice called up the stairs.

Fuck! He hadn't heard her car reversing into the drive, nor the sound of her keys jingling as she opened the front door.

He whipped the duvet back and rushed out of her bed looking around frantically. He spotted her laptop charger on her desk and he groaned inwardly, she'd be barging through that door and would see him with his unrelenting erection and it would be game over.

He looked at himself in the mirror, and saw a pathetic, horny old dad staring back at him, helplessly. Then he realised that the mirror he was lamenting in was a door to her built in wardrobe, and he suddenly didn't feel so helpless.

He silently opened the wardrobe door and squeezed himself in, under the rail of clothes. Jana's bedroom door opened and she looked around for her charger.

"Dad!?" Jana called out uncertainly.

She walked back out of her room and he could hear her at the end of the hallway, near his room.

"Dad!?" she called out again.

The silence was electric and Dom barely moved in his hiding place. The wardrobe door was slightly ajar, but that was usual, and it left Dom enough space to see what was happening in Jana's room.

She entered again, but she didn't reach for her charger, instead she pulled her cell phone from her pocket, pressed her screen a few times, and then put the receiver to her ear. Dom could hear the distinct dial tone and ring, then a male's voice answered, "Hey babe".

Jana smiled, looking happier than she had in a long time. Dom noticed her eyes softening and she began twirling her hair in her fingers,

"Hi Troy, what are you doing" she asked coyly,

"Nothin' baby, why?" was his response.

"Well because my dad is out and I've got a lock on my bedroom door!" she almost squealed in delight.

Dom frowned at this, who the fuck was Troy and why was she telling him about the lock for her door?

"No way babe! I'm coming over... Gimme ten minutes to get ready."

She said "ok" and then disconnected the call.

His daughter then proceeded to take out her laptop, plugged it into the charger and loaded a YouTube page called "How to fit a regular door lock" Jana sat at her desk, engrossed in the 3 minute video.

Dom was fucked. It took Jana less time than the video had to finish for her to install the new lock on her door. Dom watched in amazement as his little girl fixed the lock to the door. Then there was a buzz from her phone and she answered with

"Hey, come in and upstairs, I left the door open for you."

"Fuck" thought Dom.

He at least figured she'd go and answer the door and he'd have thirty seconds to make his escape. But no. Jana had other ideas, as she closed her bedroom door, bolted it and started undressing.

She turned to the mirror attached to the door of her wardrobe and flung her blouse off and her jeans. She was wearing black lingerie and it accentuated her curves to perfection. Her plump bottom was wrapped in black lace, and her large but pert breasts were pushed together beautifully in a matching bra.

Dom sat there, panicking about what was going to happen. Had Jana seen him in the wardrobe? Or was she just staring at her own gorgeous reflection? Her face gave nothing away. Dominic's mouth was parched, he began licking his lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Jana was torn away from her reflection when a knock at the door came.

"Who is it?" she asked playfully.

No response came, only an attempt to come in. Laughter came as they realised that Jana had already fixed the lock to the door.

"And here was me thinking I was coming over here to help you!" A male voice said through the door.

Jana giggled as she unlocked the bolt, Troy opened the door with a sharp intake of breath.

"Shit baby look at you..." he entered the room staring Jana up and down.

He grabbed her by the waist and they embraced like lovers do, his hands roaming her body, claiming it as his own. She pulled apart and took two steps back toward the bed.

Dom's dick had now re-stiffened and was twitching in expectation. Troy had taken Jana by the face and started kissing her passionately.

Jana, in between kisses, said "lock that door" and Troy obliged. He turned back to her and pushed her down onto the bed gently, she was on her back with her legs spread, appealingly, as he started fumbling around with his belt and jean buttons.

Finally, he let his pants fall to his ankles and he stepped out of them, leaving his big black cock exposed for Jana to see. As he reached for the bottom of his t-shirt, Jana leapt forward on to all fours in front of him, and while he took off his top she sucked his long thick cock deeply.

Troy almost lost balance, surprised by Jana's agility and technique, he eyed her watchfully as she looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. Troy moaned loudly as Jana slurped her way up and down his chocolate cock, all nine inches at the back of her throat, then just the tip being tongued. She took his heavy balls in her mouth, rolling them in her lips one at a time.

He was in heaven.

Troy had fallen in love with Jana around two years ago, when they met at the gym. They had only recently began having sex, as Troy wanted to make sure Jana didn't feel pressurised to do anything she didn't want to. Jana was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, and the fact that they weren't the same culture made it even more special to him.

He allowed her to suck him a few more times, and then he flipped her over onto her back, letting him inhale the sweet aroma of her sex. He brought his face level to her pussy and extended his tongue out to her slippery slit.

She groaned with pleasure as Troy's tongue flicked up and down her hardening clit. His tongue explored her precious folds and he reached the source of her wetness using his tongue to lap it all up.

Jana moaned softly, begging, "Please fuck me baby... Please I want to feel that hard cock inside of me"

Dominic watched in both astonishment and lust, as Troy lined his massive un-cut cock up to his daughter's puffy wet pussy and inched in gently.

It was clear that these two teens were in love, but this was not lovemaking. Troy pushed in and pulled out like a piston, pumping into Jana with reckless abandon. Jana was screaming with pleasure now, with inaudible "Fuck me's" and "Harder's". Dom knew there was no turning back now, he grabbed his dick and pumped at it, trying to match Troy's pace.

The young man was impressive, as he spat on Jana's clit from above and told her to, "Play with it for me".

Jana obliged and dutifully started rubbing her clit in circles, moaning as her pleasure increased.

Dom's sense of judgement had left him as soon as he had crept into his daughter's bedroom earlier that day. He was overwhelmed with everything that was happening, but most of all, he was thrilled that he got to witness this. "Fuck all this 'bad dad' shit! I'm a man first and foremost and this is some sexy shit" Dom reasoned with himself.

He still had Jana's blue underwear stuffed in his clenched fist and he detangled it again and wrapped it around his solid dick. Pumping away he became lost in his ecstasy and let out a small moan. The lovers on the bed, slowed their pace, asking each other "What was that?" Dom bit his fist, angry that he had lost his inhibition, he had to be more careful.

12