In the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy picked up the pace again and the teens returned their attentions to each other.

"Get up." Troy suddenly demanded.

Jana stood up, and Troy spun her around and pushed her back down on the bed.

"Mmm that's it, arch that back. I love when you spread that fine ass out like that..." Troy mumbled.

He rammed his cock into Jana's hole from behind and he spat into her asshole. Jana whimpered at the caresses Troy was giving her brown hole.

"Stick your finger in it" Jana commanded.

Without hesitation, nor ruining the rhythm, Troy pressed the pad of his thumb over Jana's ass. A low moan escaped both of their lips as they were locked in lust.

Dom was so close to coming now, that he had to gag himself with Jana's panties to muffle any noises he may have been making. What a sight!

Troy's thumb was now a knuckle deep in Jana's backside and she was mewing with delight.

"Baby... I'm gonna come" She kept repeating to him.

Troy reached around her hips with his other hand and found the stiff pearl of pleasure, which he began rubbing.

"Me too Jan..." He thrust his hips back and forth, the skin of his thighs slapping against her round ass.

Dom came first out of the three, as he pumped his cock, streams of white splattered his chest and the hem of a black maxi-skirt in the back of the wardrobe. He lay there, eyes transfixed on the erotic vision before him, Troy shuddered and his pace quickened slightly, shooting ribbons on cum into Jana's wet tunnel.

Jana was bucking her hips with the force of her orgasm, her screams muffled by the duvet which she was face-down on. Troy removed his thumb with a slight 'pop' and began licking it hungrily.

Jana flopped around onto her back to get a better view of her man, skin like caramel sucking the fudge from his thumb.

"Mmm... Jana you're so fucking sexy". Troy growled. He leant over to suck on her perfectly pink nipples one at a time, taking each into his mouth and rolling his tongue over, leaving a trail of spit.

"Stop Troy... they're so sensitive!" Jana moaned.

Troy ceased sucking straight away, and he sat down next to her.

"Come... let's take a shower..." she said to him, sitting up and planting a big wet kiss on his full lips.

"Meet me in there I'll be a second" she told him, handing a navy blue towel over and accepting the playful slap on the butt. Troy walked into the bathroom and Jana waited until she heard the sound of the water splashing in the shower.

She slowly walked over to the wardrobe door.

Dom held his breath. It didn't look as though she was looking in the mirror this time but what else could she be doing!?

Dom felt butterflies in his stomach, "Fuck!" he thought to himself, "After all this and I'm still going to get caught!"

Jana stood there a moment more.

"I know you're in there, daddy."

12