In The Club

Story Info
Couple is woman's main attraction.
1.4k words
4.06
66.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This one has a special meaning for my wife and our... mutual friend. Please vote to your heart's... and other organs'... content.

In the club, the music made the air ripple like blood in the heart. Near the speakers, it quavered like water in a puddle on ground being pounded by a powerful machine. It was hot and thick in the way that made everyone in the room want to take off their clothes. But only one woman did.

Red mane shimmering down her back, red fur newly revealed to every eye in the place, the dancer's steps clicked out as her thigh-high latex boots pressed the stage. No mind there would doubt she was unbelievable. But something better was happening in the room. Stunning as the dancer was, with the sway of her breasts curling into the curves of her figure, shoulders to spine, thighs to ass, the couple's eyes could not be kept from the woman at the end of the bar.

Her eyes found them too, every time the spotlight traced across the stage with the stripper. She watched the cigarette smoke rise from the couple, backlit by the alabaster glow given off from the dancer. She watched it sway blue in the air, drifting with the tune like milk being poured into a clear pond. She watched as he passed it to his wife's lips, his fingers playing on her arm. The wife was watching her, some hidden idea forming, turning, becoming a thrill in her mind.

The woman in the corner knew this because the wife's eyes ignored the dancer, and only watched her now. She took a drag from her husband's cigarette then exhaled slowly, like a long kiss blown across the room.

The woman in the corner stood and made for the employee restroom. It was through the door behind the bar. She knew the owners, and didn't want to be disturbed now. She walked carefully as her knees, thighs and cunt were still feeling the wife's look. She hadn't been drawn like this in years.

In the bathroom, she entered the furthest stall and closed the door. With the same motion she swept up her skirt and shifted aside her g-string. The pull made the fabric on her mons tighter, biting how she liked it. She pulled it tighter, like a sweet punishment as it drew like a rope between her wet lips. She pulled again, rubbing her clit on the bunched fabric. Every built up need of the evening, the women on stage, the few handsome men in the crowd fell away leaving only the couple. Only their faces swirled and swept over her as her fingers plunged inside. Even her own high groans aroused her as she listened to the wet sounds of her fingers and pussy echo softly around the room. She wanted it so much she couldn't stop when the restroom door opened and banged shut. Two people walked in, but did not go to the stalls or the sink.

For the woman in the stall, it was so hard to stop she almost cried as she let her g-string loose and pulled her fingers out. She knew whoever was there could smell her, and that she had better leave. For their benefit, she flushed the toilet, and opened the stall.

She saw the couple, and it was as if a mutual fantasy had been conjured from the common lust. They stood by the door, him behind her, both facing her. Even through the haze of need and wetness, she felt an embarrassment as the couple's eyes pinned her. In a sudden moment, she saw them suddenly as the strangers they were. The last part of her mind not lost to lust propelled her towards the door. She opened it partly, until the husband shoved it back closed. Then he locked it.

The woman from the corner stepped back until the wall pressed her ass. The wife watched her in silence, smiling, as the husband brushed her hair from the back of her neck and kissed her.

"What's your name?" the wife asked.

"Johanna," the woman from the corner said. Nonsensically, she wanted to say 'yours.'

"I'm Eva. This is James," Eva said as he lifted James' hand from her stomach to her breast. "We'll just keep you a minute."

With her other hand, Eva pulled down her top until both breasts were nude. Then her eyes left Johanna and she curled her head around to kiss James. His hands lifted her breasts, fingers pressing sweetly into her skin. His thumbs brushed her nipples the same as they would fingering rose petals. Johanna watched as Eva's areolas tightened and grew dark brown with blood. She could feel her own do the same.

Breaking the kiss, eyes glazed, Eva moved to face the restroom door. She unlocked it, then pressed her hands to it, almost as if ready for a police officer's hand search. Almost because her ass curved out and up, as would a bird presenting for a mate. Her eyes found Johanna's again as James lifted Eva's skirt. From his pocket he took a penknife and cut away the strands of her g-string. The fabric fell to the tiles as his fingers fished through his zipper.

Johanna looked down to see Eva's thighs wet, and her lips shining and beautiful. She couldn't move her eyes from it, the glistening creases thick with blood. Eva sighed even while sound drained from the room for all involved. Her back arched even more, pushing her pussy towards James. His cock was out, and moving close. The skin in the cleft of her ass, cool from the air, grew hot as James' cock pressed there, and the head traced down towards her wetness.

Johanna watched as his mushroom head pressed Eva's lips. They parted around his rigid form, puckering slightly as it slid inside thick and deep.

"Oh God," Eva said through a heavy sigh. Her eyes stayed on Johanna, even her lids fell a bit from the lust of being fucked. The skin of her ass dimpled under the grasps of James' hands, pulling her back as his cock pushed her forward. There was a wet, pulsing sound coming with each stroke. Eva's pussy seemed to grow heavier with blood and hunger as James' cock slid in and out. Her lips bowed out with each pull, and folded in with each thrust.

Johanna's eyes could see nothing else, ears could hear nothing else. She watched Eva fucking James in a daze of need. She would have fucked anyone in the world at this moment. Her back arched involuntarily, her ass pressing against the cold wall. She put a hand towards the doorframe for support. Eva's hand moved to hers and grabbed. Johanna's eyes broke from cock and cunt and found Eva's face. She squeezed Eva's hand, and saw in her eyes an invitation to everything she viewed, but something else.

Somehow Eva's gaze, her tongue on her lips, her breathing in rhythm with the strokes, communicated a request to simply watch. Then again, maybe they didn't. Maybe all Johanna could do now was stare, as this woman and man had each other like a feast before her. Eva squeezed her hand in time with the fucking, which was growing more ferocious. Her pants grew into needful groans, an animal metronome which Johanna could feel in her nipples and clit.

Johanna could feel the pulse in Eva's wrist, and found hers beating in time. Then Eva's look broke away and her head swiveled back towards James.

"Oh James, I'm going to cum," she breathed. His piston motions grew faster and harder, and the slap of skin against her ass sounded out perfect little claps. Her face pressed the door with the force. She pulled Johanna's hand to her cheek as she began to moan from the orgasm. Johanna could feel the fever in Eva's soft skin. Her thumb stroked a tear falling from Eva's eye as she screamed at the crest. Then Johanna realized she was cuming too. She closed her eyes, and felt Eva's lips dragging across her palm. Eva's breath still came sweet little pants with the waves of the fading orgasm.

Behind them, melding with the swelter of sounds, was James' cries of orgasm. His hips pressed in one last time, hard, pelvis snug to Eva's ass. Johanna opened her eyes to see his hand brush across Eva's ass, like a thank you.

He pulled out, still rigid and now glossy with Eva's wetness. They could hear the music outside again, mingling with their own breathing.

A moment later, they were all standing, clothes shifted back. Eva opened the door.

"See you next Friday," she said. It was a question and a statement and a command at once.