In the Company of Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, my balls tingled with the likelihood of the impending onslaught.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, baby," I wailed, as I let out a long hard groan, "I think I'm fucking gonna cum."

Even with my warning, or maybe because of it, she never failed in her frontal assault on my body.

And then she was rewarded for her efforts with shot after shot of my white hot semen, drenching her throat with its creamy goodness. She pulled me out of her mouth, looking up at me with her big eyes as her tongue snaked out and she licked all over my cock, cleaning it off.

She'd done well, no discounting that. But that was not the test, though. Any fifty-dollar hooker can give you a blowjob in a public toilet. I required further proof.

My cock hadn't softened one bit since that phenomenal blowjob. In fact I felt like I hadn't even cum yet. He hand remained wrapped around it my shaft though, keeping me hard, as if I needed the help.

Unable to stop, she found herself rising up off her knees, as I pulled her up towards my mouth. She felt light as a feather in my strong arms. I lifted her ass up to bring that pussy closer to my waiting dick. I pulled her yellow dress up also to reveal her damp panties and the tops of her nylons. Those panties had to go. I rubbed my hands up the backs of her thighs, the silky nylons could stay. They were incredibly smooth and sexy. We kissed lightly, just pecking, before kissing more passionately. She moved up and I moved her closer, nuzzling her mouth with my tongue, seeking, finding, and locking onto her mouth in our sexual merger. I could taste the remains of my cum in her mouth, but like a truly great cocksucker she had swallowed almost every last drop. Our tongues explored each other, and she forgot to continue jerking me. Her hand merely held my thick manhood, squeezing it hard. She kissed me, our lips smacking. Then she straddled me, my strong arms going around her nubile body as she placed a leg on either side of me. Her tongue went far into my mouth, and she could feel my hard pole touching her sensitive slit.

She was soaking; her cum began to coat the underside of my cock through the fabric of her panties, as it became sandwiched between her cunt and the rest of me. I sensed the smooth texture of her pussy lips, her delicate trimmed bush tickled against me, delighting me. I wanted some so badly, but first she had to beg. I pleasured her by moving my dick over her clit; dry humping (well sort of wet humping) the outside of her pussy lips. Licking and sucking every inch of her face and neck. I slid my hand up her body over her dress and she pulled it over her shoulders and off to free up those stunning breasts, covered in a lacy bra.

She was soaking.

She moaned into my mouth when I massaged her breast and her fingers continued to trail over my cannon below. I could feel her nipples stiffen beneath the fabric. My hand ran back down her body and she parted her legs for me, making sure that I had room to maneuver when I pleasured her. I rubbed her pussy again, by now it was so wet that her panties were soaked through and through. To her disappointment though, I moved my hand back up her body, this time sliding my hand up her smooth, warm skin, slipping it under her bra and grabbing her bare breast. She kissed me with more urgency as I squeezed her tit. I could feel her erect nipple in my hand, a sharp contrast to the softness of her breast.

Her breathing grew heavy, and her hand began to squeeze my shaft almost painfully hard. Then my hand back down her body slowly. I reached down behind her and used one hand to rub over her covered pussy, getting her even hotter, and then I slipped it into her panties, my fingers running through the curls of her trimmed pubic hair as they searched for her treasure.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned when I touched her there.

She felt so good; she was so warm down there! The juices were really flowing in her pussy, and it turned me on to know that I had this much of an effect on her. I dipped a finger into her sopping wet hole. She sighed, breaking our last kiss. Her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving as my finger entered her to the second knuckle. She was incredibly tight and she gripped my finger snugly. I sucked her upper lip, pulling it outward slightly before releasing it. I began to slide my finger in and out of her, and she kissed me again, encouraging me. She had actually begun to writhe herself against my hand subtly.

Curiosity, lust, and just plain animal instinct drove us. She ran her hand down my broad chest, realizing how built and ripped my body was as she felt the firm muscle. She reached the top of my pants, still kissing me passionately, loudly. Her dress lay on the dirty floor. I was so horny for this girl! I began to kiss down her neck and she lay helpless against me, a slave to my touch. She stroked my long dick slowly as I kissed down the tanned skin of her chest. My hand was stroking her stomach, softly, but now it slid up her body to her shoulder as my kisses reached her cleavage. She watched me, not objecting as my hand slid her bra strap slowly down her arm, pulling the cup away from her breast.

Gradually her dark areola came into view. Her nipple was like the fine, hard point of a diamond, and I twirled my tongue around it. Then I sucked the nipple into my mouth and released it. Soon she as now naked from the waist up, looking at me with her mysterious eyes, chest heaving. I set her down and pulled off my blazer and shirt, exposing my well muscled upper body.

I bent and kissed her again, my big hand cupping her bare breast. I sent my tongue into her mouth as I squeezed her tit softly. I began to kiss down her neck once more, kissing quickly down to her other breast. I had both hands squeezing her breasts as my tongue teased over one nipple, and then the other.

Then before she could stop me, I grabbed the sides of her panties and tugged them down.

She moved to help me, pulling her feet out of them one by one, becoming naked for me. I looked at her body with pure lust, heart pounding. She parted her legs a little for me, revealing the pink of her swollen pussy lips surrounded by a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. I kneeled before her and bent between her legs as she opened them wider for me. I loved the taste of her pussy, I loved how it smelled, and I loved how it looked. My tongue snaked out and I slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, my tongue penetrating just inside her delicious cunt.

She moaned and I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, running my tongue back and forth across them, teasing her. As she reached down between her legs to hold the back of my head, I pushed my pants and underwear down over my ass, unleashing my nine and half inch cock fully.

Then with abandon, I stood and swept her up into my arms again. She cried a little loudly in surprise. Her face was clenched in ecstasy.

"Oh God!" she moaned at me.

She was panting in excitement. Expertly I teased her cunt with the tip of my dick, fondling the outside of her most sensitive areas, waiting for her to talk to me.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop teasing me," she panted in my ear, "I need to feel you inside. Oh, God! I want you so deep. Fuck me all the way!"

"I don't have a condom," I said.

"Screw the condom," she cried out frustrated, "Get that thing inside me NOW!"

It was the signal I had been waiting for. I moved her up and inserted my never ending cock into the tip of her twat, and then I released her so that her whole weight caused her to plunge down onto me, spearing her, forcing my way up into her, until I was balls deep.

Letting go, my cock became her sole support.

Her legs wrapped around me instinctively and I knew there was no way she could do this alone, so I picked her up again, with the same ease I'd done earlier, and started to fuck her in earnest, letting her lips fold in and out around me, sucking me into that tight, soaking hole. My massive width pushed her little birth canal apart and split her at the seams, as she rocked back and forth on top of me. I pulled her off the end of my cock and then the forces her cunt back down onto me again.

As much as I was enjoying this little fuck, more must yet cum. I needed to unload quickly. I moved her ass up and down with more abandon trying to hasten my climax. Her moans had turned to screams, and as if on cue Doug and Jamie sauntered into the bathroom.

I needed more leverage, more control.

I turned her around and set her on the edge of a sink, so that I was no longer her only means of support. I needed to assume control over of this situation completely, because she would be of no use if she couldn't accept the adoration of more than one hard cock this evening.

I pulled her closer to me; she perched precariously on the very edge of the sink. Stroking hard and fast, my urgency really built again. I grunted. Like a loaded automatic weapon my colossal hairy balls pumped round after round down my fire hose and out deep into her, gallon after gallon, trying to extinguish her passionate flames. As I shot off my volley within her, that pussy clamped around me, undulating around the slick base of my vast thickness, like a soda can. She orgasmed and I could feel her juices flow all around my dick; miraculously escaping between my pecker and the walls of her cunt where I thought no spare room was possible.

She leaned back onto the sink exhausted by our exchange, but the test was just getting underway. I pulled away from her, my dick popping out of the swollen red pussy with a slick wet slurp, and it gave a little farting noise as the air I had forced into her depths expelled itself.

Jamie and Doug were prepared. Forcefully, they wrested her from the counter and she was shoved onto her hands and knees on the floor.

Doug pulled his large boner from the tight crevasse of his jeans. It was bigger than average, but much smaller than mine. He positioned her upraised ass for his entry and plunged himself inside her sloppy cunt. He knew that the tender upraised rosebud asshole was for later.

But, amazingly, she didn't even bat an eyelid when Jamie forced his cock down her throat. She easily got that expert little mouth around his slightly larger than average dick, where she had trouble before with my length.

I zipped myself back up as they got started, even though another boner now occupied my briefs, mightily tenting up my pants. Then I slipped my shirt and blazer back on.

"Dude, you really know where to find the tight ones!" moaned Doug, working in and out of her.

I could see his cock glisten with the slickness of her juices and mine. It filled the hole I left earlier, although not as completely as I had.

I smile at this pornographic motion picture playing out in the vision before me.

Jamie and Doug talked dirty to her like they were in a porno, slapping her ass, filling her again and again, as she moaned and orgasmed around each of their manly appendages, her tits swinging underneath her for our amusement.

Watching Doug work his dick made me think to myself how every real man wants to be the biggest, baddest motherfucker. It's an alpha male instinct I suppose, and as much as I live for the companionship of my bro's, both they and I know who is the stud of our house; big, if the not the biggest. The master. No one compared to the size and volume that I brought to the mix. Of course, I'm not so stupid that I don't know that there are others out there with more massive equipment than I packed, and at that point I'd never actually met anyone who was bigger than I was. Not in length. Not in the flesh anyway. Of course every one of the bro's in my house pack a wallop. Either thick and short or long and whatever. But each instrument excellent in its own way.

I know all about that motion of the ocean crap you hear from the ladies and sex therapists, but a guy still has to be able to cut the mustard, so to speak. I can't really describe it, but guys know what I'm talking about. It's all about the cock, man. It's not a queer thing. For the rest of us it's about the power and the glory (and I suppose for the gay guys it is too). Every guy secretly longs to be the biggest AND every one of these prick-teases secretly hopes that her lover is that big, bad boy they dream about. They just crave size filling up their cunts. All part of pussy worship, dude! No inadequate worshipers ever get into the temple, ever.

My thoughts drifted back to the scene playing out so well in front of me.

The watch now reads midnight. Damn, I can't believe we fucked this bitch for nearly thirty minutes without an interruption.

Fuck! Speak of the devil and hear his hooves at the front door. Suddenly the door opened and two young studs, not much younger than us, come in through the door, looking a little worse for the wear.

I return their wassup nod. They stop dead and were completely absorbed in the spectacle playing out in front of them.

"Whoa, dude," said the buck with the blond, surfer hair, "Damn, you bonin' the bitch. Mind if my buddy and I get some?"

They were really eager and if this were any other night.... I was usually inclined to share.

I surveyed them up and down, in charge of the scene. I considered for a second. Jamie and Doug were absorbed but Jamie looked like he was finally ready to unleash.

I motioned to the boys to join, but warned them, "Fuck her mouth, man, but don't touch that pussy. It belongs to me."

What the hell, they can warm her mouth up some more, but I was not letting these little shits defile the hole we'd so carefully consecrated. For the rest of the night only sanctified brothers could go into that place.

Each one opens his zipper and pulls out a respectable schlong. Blond boy is long and thin, but his friend a dark Hispanic with the jet-black hair had a rod of average length, but thick.

Jamie stiffened up, throwing his head back, and let out a long wail as he came. "Fuuuuuck!"

He stepped back for the two studs and they vied for her attention as she took turns alternating her mouth to suck on them, appreciating the different sizes arrayed before her.

Doug too was nearly there, still filling her. I saw his dick start to swell even more, and once it even fell out of her hole in his urgency, but he just pushed it back in again without missing the stroke.

"Too good," he moaned, "I don't wanna stop."

Nevertheless he knew that this was just the beginning of the night.

"Here it cums, cunt," he added, his pistoning cock squirting into her, mixing with my previous load.

He moved up off his knees, leaving her now slack pussy exposed. Unmindful of my warning, the dark haired guy moved behind her to fill her empty twat without waiting a beat.

I was pissed and on him in seconds in a rage just as his thick cock had finished filling her pussy to the hilt. I pulled him out and wrapped my muscular arm around his neck in a headlock, crushing his air off between my forearm and bicep like a nutcracker.

"I said no pussy," I reminded him dangerously.

I should have known better than to let them get involved.

He managed to mumble something even though his neck was crushed underneath my forearm. The blond, dick still in her mouth, looked up worriedly, but didn't pause to come to the aid of his friend.

"What did I say?" I growled again, my mouth next to the ear of the one in my grip, releasing his neck enough for him to speak.

I repeat, emphasizing each word slowly, "WHAT...DID...I....SAY?"

"No...pussy...ugghh," he forced out, then squealed, "Let me go, man!"

He struggled against me in vain. But he couldn't overpower my eighteen inch pythons.

Bored and irritated, I shoved him, head first, into the handicapped stall.

"Just for that you little fuck, you can sit this one out," I said to the cowering figure at the bottom of the stall, "If you get up I will beat the everlasting shit out of you. Do you understand me, mate?"

He nodded, massaging his bruised neck, and stared resentfully back at me. I was half a mind to drop his head in the toilet bowl, but couldn't be bothered. Blondy was still occupying the chick's tight mouth, but he paled when I turn my angry gaze his way. Although he wasn't intimidated enough to stop doing his business.

I was feeling a hell of a lot less sympathetic than I was earlier, "Let's speed it up man, we don't have all night and this whore is needed elsewhere."

Maybe it was the threat of us three guys standing menacingly around him, or the pleasure that I know first hand her tongue can give, but he just lost it right then, shooting into her mouth, his semen dribbling out the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

I pulled her to her feet and let her put on her dress.

"Time to go, sweetheart," I said to her grabbing her purse from the floor and heading for the door as she adjusted her dress.

Jamie and Doug, tucking their hard pricks back into their jeans, watched my back as we left.

She came alone willing, with me holding onto her by the arm.

All this excitement just continued my tremendous raging hard on, which I wore proudly in my pants as we made our way to the front of the bar. The remaining patrons are so stoned on the alcohol and the music, and other things, that they pay only the barest iota of attention to me strutting out a fast paced swagger that positively screamed that I was packing a boner and rushing to get to a place to use it. Doug and Jamie leisurely followed behind us, sporting bulges in their own jeans.

I got to the truck and Jamie used the remote to unlock the door. I opened the door to the backseat and pushed her inside, getting in behind her. Jamie tossed the keys to Doug and he got in the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" she asks us breathlessly.

Did I detect a hint of anticipation?

I leaned into her, compassionate for a moment, and brushed a stray lock of hair away from her forehead. Jamie thoughtfully had grabbed some napkins and I used them to wipe off the little bit of cum that Blondy left on her chin.

Doug was now driving very determinedly for the frat house.

"Are you up for a party sweetheart?" I ask her seductively, smirking at her.

"If there are more guys like you three," she says.

The slut moved closer, totally into me, beginning to unbutton my shirt. I wasn't going to stop her. I recalled momentarily that her panties were still somewhere back in that dirty john, probably now a souvenir of Blondy and his pussy robbing little friend.

Feeling the need, I moved my index and middle fingers up to probe around her relaxed engorged hole, using my thumb to massage her clit, manipulating her pleasure centers as I drive my fingers into the damp sweltering place.

She moaned in pleasure, purring like a cat in heat. I really fell upstairs with this one. I wonder if she would be sated by the time we were finished with her?

"Are you guys in a frat?" she asked before a spasm of pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Yes," replied Jamie watching our action from the rearview mirror.

"You're our toy for the night," I said directly to her, our eyes locked.

Her face was a mixture of pleasure and other emotions, but I sensed reluctance in her eyes too. Good, I always like it when their will for resistance is still intact before we begin. She still thought somehow she had some control, but she had no idea what was going to greet her, not even in her wildest gangbang fantasies.

"How many of you are there?" she asks.

"Thirty-two," said Doug, again in that matter of fact, bored tone.

For the first time I think that maybe there is reluctance behind the pleasure my ministrations are providing.

"All of you," she breathed.

I'm not sure if it was a question, or a comment.

I undid my trousers again, and pushed them down beneath her, followed by my Calvin's, exposing my uncontrollable prick to the air. It sprang up forcefully, pointed directly at that tight slit. She worked to get my jacket around my substantial shoulders. Then she parted my unbuttoned shirt, exposing my broad chest to her slurping tongue, as animal lust took over.