In the Conference Room

Story Info
We expand the uses of the office conference table.
890 words
3.62
14.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make an excuse, head back to the office." Her voice in my ear was more thrilling than if she'd had her hands all over me. I was sitting with 9 of my coworkers at a dinner table and suddenly I could feel myself getting wet. I nodded just the slightest amount to show her I'd heard.

"I gotta run, told my roommate we'd go grocery shopping, here's my money." And with that she was off, her tall, strong, lanky frame disappearing down the street. I could barely contain myself. I wanted to leave immediately, but I couldn't, it would be too obvious. I sat through what felt like days of us figuring out the check, all putting in our cash, splitting the right amount on our cards. Finally, finally we all got up to leave. I looked in my purse and made a show of rummaging around. "Crap, I forgot my Ipod at the office. I'll see you all tomorrow!" I didn't wait in case one of my friends offered to walk me, but I did try not to literally race down the street toward the building.

I got in the doors and nodded to the doorman. He nodded back, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I suppose it wasn't. I got in the elevator and my heart started to pound. We'd never done anything, just flirtation, stray gestures that landed on a thigh or a waist, talking lips too close to ears, but nothing solid. I didn't know what was about to happen. Floor 6 dinged and the doors opened. I stepped out into the hall and looked to my right. There was a light on, She really was here.

I punched in the code, 5696, had to try it twice because my hands were shaking. I opened the door to the office and realized the only light on was the light in the conference room. The door was ajar and I walked in, seeing her sitting at the head of the table. "Come here." I obeyed, silently. She put her hands on my hips and positioned me leaning against the table right in front of her. She looked me up and down, taking my whole body in with her eyes, the black tank top, across my breasts and taught stomach, hair brushing the tops of my bare shoulders, the short grey skirt, work appropriate but easily pushed up out out of the way, the black kitten heel pumps at the bottom of my long legs. And then she stood, her tall body seeming to envelope mine before she even touched me. She hovered for a minute and then leaned over kissing me ferociously, clutching at my hair, taking my whole body under hers and she leaned me back down on the table. Suddenly my hands were above my head clasped in one of hers. She pushed my skirt up my legs until it was out of the way and slid her hand down my flat pelvis, under my panties, to find my wet cunt. I was helpless underneath her as she pulled teasingly at my skin, swirled around my clit, tentatively pressed at my opening. I whimpered and tried to free my hands but she had them tight, stronger than me and more determined. Soon my blank panties were pulled down my legs, getting caught on the heels that had fallen half off of my dangling feet.

"if you move your hands from this position I won't let you come." She was looking directly into my eyes and I knew she was telling the truth. I nodded just the slightest amount again and she released my hands, running hers down the length of my body and sitting back into the chair at the head of the table. She rolled toward the table and with both strong hands grasping my thighs she attacked my clit with her tongue. She pressed and pulled, she swirled around it and flicked against it. She was making my whole body shake and my hands were desperate to move from where they'd been told to stay. I needed to grab at something, to hold onto something, to grip into skin, not to leave my hands impotently lying above my head.

She snaked one hand up my leg, under my shirt and found one nipple. It felt like she was doing the same thing to my nipple with her fingers as she was to my clit with her tongue. I was moaning, laid out on the conference table like a meetings agenda. Or a holiday feast. And as she slid one long slender finger inside me my moans became screams. She slipped another inside and I began to buck on the table. The pads of her fingers found my gspot and began to rub it in rhythm with her tongue on my clit. And I couldn't stop myself, my hand flew down to grab at her arm.

It all stopped immediately, her hand on my breast was gone, she pulled out of my cunt, her tongue stopped. She reached down and pulled my panties up, roughly, slid me forward on the table and pulled my skirt down.

"You didn't listen. We'll try again another time." She walked out without another word and I sat on the table empty and aching for release.