In the Cool Night Breeze

Story Info
Married couple rekindle the spark by exploring new territory.
2k words
4.25
54.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaB
ElizaB
3 Followers

It was our first vacation for just the 2 of us in more than 7 years. Marc and I had been married for 13 years and had 3 children. We were very happy, but we had lost some of our "couple-ness" in these years of parenting and really needed to find that spark again. I wanted to be sure that we would still have each other when our parenting job was done. I found someone to stay with the kids and booked our room and off we went.

It was a quiet drive to our hotel on the coast. I was wondering how the time would go. Would we be able to connect? Marc was quiet, too, but I didn't know for sure what he was thinking. If the twinkle in his eye as he turned to grin at me was any indication, however, his thoughts were good ones.

When we arrived at the hotel, we checked and, with our one small suitcase, headed to the elevators to our 5th floor room.

Elevators are not my favourite thing. I always tend to stand on the side and hold on...as if that will help if the thing falls to the basement. I was staring at the numbers over the door and felt a hand brush my backside. I looked over at Marc, but he was staring at the numbers, too, with just a hint of a grin on his face. Just before the doors opened, he gave me another squeeze.

We opened the door to our room and I immediately began to explore. It was a beautiful suite that was certainly a few steps up from our usual inexpensive family-friendly accommodations. There was a small kitchen area, a private bedroom with a king-size bed, and a living area with a couch, desk and some chairs. Beyond these was a door opening out onto a patio with a view of a golf course.

I turned from my exploring to find Marc watching me. He raised his hand and gestured with his finger for me to come to him. I took a step and then laughed and said, "No!" and ran the other way. He chased after me and quickly cornered me in the bedroom. He grabbed me and held me close as I laughed and struggled to get a way. He reached around behind me and put his hand on my backside and gave it another firm squeeze as he stopped my laughing by putting his mouth on mine in a deep kiss. Before long I forgot to struggle and was pushing myself against him and feeling his hardness through his jeans. "That's better, " Marc grinned as he came up for air.

"Now, how about we order room service tonight?" I agreed that that would be a great idea, but I still wanted to freshen up after those hours in the car, even if we weren't going anywhere. As Marc made the phone call, I went into the bathroom for a quick shower. I let the cool water rush over me knowing it would make my nipples harden, something which Marc loves. I ran my hands over my body, caressing my breasts and down between my legs. I was really anticipating the evening ahead.

After just a few minutes, I got out and pulled on a satiny yellow thong and a loose knit yellow halter dress with no bra. I went out to the bedroom and Marc, still in his great-fitting jeans, had changed into a soft striped shirt that I love. It's a fabric that I just can't keep my hands off of. He grinned at me, proud of himself, and walked out to the living area. I followed and joined him on the couch to wait for our supper.

We sat close together and Marc put his arm around my shoulders and was running his fingers up and down my shoulder blade. I glanced up at him and saw him looking at the front of my dress where the cool shower had indeed done the trick. When he noticed me watching him, he reached a hand up and lightly ran his thumb over me. "I love your tits. I want them in my mouth." As he started to push my dress out of the way, room service knocked on the door. I laughed at his groan as he stood up and adjusted the front of his jeans before answering the door.

An unexpectedly romantic choice for our meal was brought in. A tray of cheeses and crackers and fruit and some creamy looking dips was placed on our table. There was a small bottle of wine and 2 glasses. Marc opened the bottle and poured for each of us. After a sip, he dipped a piece of melon and held it to my lips. It almost dripped and so I giggled a bit, but we did our best to be as romantic as these scenes always are in the movies...without the benefit of shooting another take when it goes wrong.

We fed each other with one hand and touched each other with the other. I ran my hand over Marc's chest and he stroked my leg, under my dress, inside my thigh. Gradually his hand moved higher and higher up my leg and just when he would have brushed my panties, I stood up and moved away from the couch. It wasn't easy. As much as I wanted him to touch me, even more did I want the evening to last. I smiled at him and moved to the glass door, opened it and walked out onto our balcony.

The night was dark with no moon; just a sky full of stars. There was a light breeze stirring the skirt of my dress. For several minutes I stood at the rail and looked out. Before long, I felt Marc standing close behind me. He put a hand on either side of me and spoke softly in my ear, "This is the last time you are running away from me tonight. You have been very naughty." Raising an eyebrow, I looked over my shoulder at him and replied, "What are you going to do about it?" In response, he raised one hand off the railing and untied the halter tie of my dress and slid the elastic topped bodice down over my breast, exposing it. He held and fondled my breast, rolling my nipple between his thumb and finger. I could feel myself getting warm and aroused again. With his left hand, he pulled my body into his and pressed his hardening cock into me. He turned me enough so that he could finally get his mouth on me. "I want your tits in my mouth."

He wrapped his lips around me and flicked me with his tongue. I couldn't help but moan in delight. Marc pulled the other side of my dress down, leaving both of my breasts exposed. He knows that being outside, even in as simple and safe a way as facing an empty golf course, turns me on unbearably.

Suddenly, Marc stood up straight behind me and took hold of my arms, placing my hands back on the railing. From somewhere he produced the tie from my green satin bathrobe and wrapped it around my wrists and threading it through the railing, tying me in place out on that balcony. This was new and unexpected. I wasn't sure what to think, but when I felt the burst of warmth and wetness between my legs and decided not to think at all.

Marc's quiet voice reached my ears. "You were very naughty this evening." He put his hands on my hips and pulled me back so that I stepped away from the railing. I was partially bent over with my breasts free to the night air. Marc lifted up the back of my dress and the cool night breeze caressed me as his hot hands did. The sensation was incredible. "You need to be punished for your behaviour." Smack. Marc's hand landed on my backside. I jumped in surprise and started to turn away, but he grabbed my hips and held me in place. "You're only getting what you deserve." Smack.

I didn't know what to think. Marc had never done this before. "Your ass is mine." Smack. He didn't spank me hard enough to hurt, just enough to sting a bit. Smack. I began to moan and move back to meet his hand. "Stand still," he commanded quietly. With that he put his hands on my thong and pulled it down to the middle of my thighs so that I couldn't move my legs very far at all. Smack. "Keep your ass in the air."

Another smack and then he slid his hand between my legs and felt my wetness. He lightly ran fingers back and forth, just barely touching me. "Please..." I moaned. Smack. "Stand still." It was such delicious torture to force myself to be still as his hands roamed my body. If I moved at all, I received another spank. Marc's left hand reached around to squeeze my nipple and his right was between my legs. He was pushing a finger into my wet hole when I suddenly felt more pressure as his thumb pushed into my backside. I froze at the sensation and he slowly, slowly pushed into me.

"Your ass is mine, " he said again in his quiet voice and suddenly I began to realize what he meant. My heart began to pound and I tried to turn to look at him. His hands came off my breast and out of my body and another sound spank landed on me, so I stayed still.

I heard the sound of Marc unzipping his jeans. He lowered them and stepped close again. Grabbing my backside with both hands, he pulled my cheeks apart and rubbed his hard-on against my ass and then between my legs. I so wanted to move with him, to meet his strokes, but I didn't dare for fear that he would stop.

After several minutes of caressing me, Marc stood up and I heard a small click followed by a cool wet feeling being spread on my backside. He put lubricant on me and on his finger which he gently pushed inside of me. I could hear him stroking himself as well. Marc moved close to me and I could feel his hard heat pushing at me. Again he said, "Your ass is mine."

Slowly he pushed and I could feel the amazing sensation of him entering me. I closed my eyes and gave myself up to the ecstasy of it. Ever so slowly, pushing, pushing until he was all the way in. Without a thought I moaned, "Oh, yes, fuck my ass." My words made Marc move inside me and me began to slide in and out, slowly. It was the sweetest torture. "Fuck my ass. Oh, Marc, yes!" And with a few more strokes, Marc pulled out and came on my ass.

I was so hot that I felt completely out of control. Marc was standing behind me still and gently rubbing my ass. I turned my head to look at his face and said, "Eat me." Marc's eyebrows shot up, but he didn't move. "I said, 'Eat my pussy!" Leaving me tied, Marc removed my thong the rest of the way and knelt between me and the railing. With his face on between my legs I could feel his tongue sliding over my pussy and teasing my clit. I moaned and moved myself against him, riding his face. He grabbed my ass with one hand and moved his finger and thumb in and out of me with the other. The feeling of him in my pussy and my ass and his tongue on my clit was more than I could bear and with a muffled scream I came with the most fantastic orgasm I had ever had.

Reaching up, Marc untied my wrists and stood in front of me. He took my dress the rest of the way off, but he was again fully clothed. He held me against his chest telling me he loved me. As he leaned down to kiss me, I grinned and turned and ran away...

ElizaB
ElizaB
3 Followers