In The Country

Story Info
Nothing beats sex in the great outdoors.
1.3k words
3.27
23k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simplyme
simplyme
11 Followers

One of the great things about living in a rural area is the privacy. I know most people want the hustle and bustle of the city or the convenience of the suburbs but to me nothing beats the freedom you have in the country.

I've lived in the city, lived in 3 actually. I hated every minute of it.

Too many people all in a hurry to get nowhere and each of them thinking that what they're doing or where they're going is the most important thing in the world without taking the time to consider that all these other people have lives, each as important as theirs.

But in the country you can go at your own pace, you can just stop and watch the friggin flowers grow if you want and not have to worry about being in someone's way. And the country also makes it easier to enjoy sex outside without as much worry that someone is going to come along.

The week had been a relatively boring one as far as life went...

So there I was jogging down the dirt road that leads from my house. It was hot, as in surface of the sun hot. This was a different heat than the city, there it was just sort of stuffy due to the buildings and all that concrete and steel, but out here...the heat was just insane.

By the time I hit the first mile I was soaked through in sweat. It was just pouring off me in a rain. I left the road and headed into the wooded area that ran along the creek. Although not much cooler, the shade did help. I walked along one of the trails I had been meaning to explore pretty much ever since I had moved into the house I lived in.

This one wound it's way deeper into the woods, to the point that you couldn't see the road and could barely hear the occasional car that traveled up and down it. The trail came out to a relatively open area, and continued on down toward the creek.

In the distance I could hear muffled voices and the occasional splash of water as someone jumped into the creek. As I made my way closer to the water I heard a sound I knew all to well: The groan of someone getting fucked.

I made my way closer while still having a place to hide. As I moved to where I could get a better look I saw a girl who lived no very far from where I do getting fucked by the boy who works at the grocery store, while 2 other boys I didn't recognize stood around jacking off waiting for their turn.

The girl was humping her hips up to meet the guys thrusts, driving him into her harder. No shy wallflower was she. For about 10 minutes they pounded into each other in a frenzy. As soon as he finished the next guy took his turn.

Buy the time the last guy started I had my cock out and was jacking in time to her thrusts. A few seconds before the guy came, so did I.

That had been as intense a sight as any I had seen in a long time.

She stood up and started to get dressed, putting on a barely there bikini before pulling on a pair of skimpy cut off blue jean shorts and a tank top and the guys pulled on their shorts and t-shirts. I slipped away before they decided to leave.

All the way home I kept running over in my head what I had saw, how the girl had taken everything they gave her and seemed to want more. I was getting hard even while jogging, no easy feet I can tell you due to the size of my cock.

I didn't know what I was more excited about, the girl, whose body was as perfect as any I had seen, just fucking with such an abandon or the thought of having the chance to fuck her with that same wild abandon.

I made it back to the house, took off my shorts and after a quick drink of water jacked off again to the thoughts of what it would like to bend the girl over and hear her moans as I worked her pussy and ass over for an hour or so.

Later, as I fixed dinner,I thought about how excited I had gotten over watching the gang bang and how it might be interesting to try a little something in my, somewhat as of late, nonexistent sex life.

Over the next few days I would jog the same route as before hoping to see either the girl or the guys at the secluded rock, but sadly I never did see them.

The one good thing about this spot was that it WAS secluded and since I had been the only other person there for the past week I didn't see any reason to let it go to waste. I stripped off my clothes and dove into the water, it was cool and refreshing and for the next half hour I was 12 again, swimming in the pond on my uncles farm.

I got out and laid on the large rock, and dried off in the heat. My mind kept returning to the girl and the guys I watched that day, her tight body slick with sweat, her moans. And all I could think about was sliding up in that tight pussy of hers and making her cum her brains out, bending her over, lubing up and stretching that asshole open as she grunted and writhed under me begging me to keep going.

At these thoughts my dick woke up and needed my attention. No one was around so I started jacking, just taking my time, feeling my balls bounce as I did. I was working up to my orgasm when a couple of the guys from the day before stumbled down...I shot a massive load on my chest as they watched, followed by a second, third and fourth. I arced my back off the rock as I did so, I could only imagine the thoughts these guys had going thru their heads as they saw me stroking my cock as I came.

As I said I AM huge. Not just my cock but my balls as well, they are large and I cum an enormous amount. Some of my ex-girlfriends loved it, loved the fact that I could cum more than once and each time just release these huge loads.

As I gasped for air and calmed down a bit I stared at the guys and saw them look, not at me, but my dick and the huge amount of cum running down my chest. They finally looked up at me and were embarrassed, whether for me or because of me I wasn't sure. I told them to excuse me and then I dove back into the water to clean myself off.

Climbing back out I grabbed my clothes and tried to make small talk, they kept sneaking glances at my dick, still half hard. It was funny to me, I don't truly have a problem with being nude in front of strangers, don't have a problem with people openly staring at my dick, hell, I don't really have a problem with being watched while having sex.

I told them that I didn't mean for them to see me but sometimes you just had to take care of business. I started back down the trail, glancing back as they just stared dumbfounded at each other. I was curious to know how long it would be before their friends and, more importantly, the girl would learn about what they saw.

And what just might happen when they did.

simplyme
simplyme
11 Followers