In the Cubicle

Story Info
Ray drove to work that day earlier than usual.
1.2k words
4
12.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray drove to work that day earlier than usual. It was a holiday too, so not many cars were on the road. Just about everyone else in the company took off that day for the holidays, but Ray went in for a special reason. He knew Ava would be working. She had to finish some work before the end of the year and couldn't take off. Ray thought he would go to keep her company. They haven't been able to spend much time together and he thought this would be a good chance to be alone.

Ray walked in the building and towards his cube in the back corner. He liked the position of the cube, because it was out of the main traffic way and no body every casually walked by. He was disappointed when he notice that one of the interns was working today. The intern had his headphones on and was focusing on work. Ray walked by without saying hello.

Ray walked to Ava's cube and smiled. He noticed right away the black skirt that she was wearing. His eyes follow her legs down to her boots. He already felt a twinge of excitement as she smiled and said "Good morning." Ray looked at her brown hair and big brown eyes. When she smiled at him, he wanted to lean over and kiss her right there.

Ray put his jacket and bag down at his cube and went back to Ava's cube. He sat down at the desk across from her. "Working hard?" he asked. "Yes, very. How about you?" she said flirtatiously. He smiled and said "Not yet." They both laugh and Ray reach under the desk and put his hand on her thigh. She acted shocked but didn't move. Both of his hands rubbed the inside of her thighs. She was really starting to enjoy it as her phone rang. She answered it, as Ray got up and went back to his cube.

Ray sat down at his desk. He logged in to the network and began to check his email. A few minutes later, Ava walked over and stood next to his chair. "Left so soon?" she asked. "Oh yes, where was I?" he asked and he put his hand back on her thigh. This time, he moved it up until it disappeared under her skirt.

She held on to the side of his cube and his fingers worked their way up between her legs. Ray could feel her heat and his rubbed his fingers against her panties. Ava gave a soft "ohhh" as his touch sent sparks through her body. She could feel herself get wetter.

Ava worked up the strength to take a step backwards. She wanted him to keep touching her, but she was inspired and came up with an idea. Ray tried to reach out to pull her back, but she winked and walked away.

Ray was surprised and wondered what she was doing. He sent an instant message to her, "Where'd you go? I miss you", but he didn't receive a response. He stood up and looked around, but saw no sign of her. He sat back down and waited for a response.

A few minutes later, she returned, dropped off a seal interoffice envelope and walked way before Ray could utter a word. Now Ray was very curious. He opened the envelope and smiled when he saw what was inside. He reached in and pull out her pink lace panties. He took a second and imagined her wearing them. Then imagined her taking them off and realized she was now wearing her skirt without her panties. His heart was beating a little faster.

He noticed she had sent a reply through instant message. It read, "Still miss me? ;-)" He quickly typed his reply, "Oh yes! Thanks for the present". A few second later, he read "I am glad you liked". He laughed to himself as he typed, "You should come over and see what I am doing with them". "Oh, I'll be right over" was her answer.

Ray heard her footsteps as she approached. As she turned into his cube, Ava first noticed the big, naughty smile that he had. She was very shocked when she noticed that he had unzip his pants and had taken out his penis. She noticed how hard it was. He wrapped her panties around it and stroked it. Her eyes were glued and Ray moved his hand slowly up and down. "Put that away" she whispered, even though she didn't want to.

There weren't a lot of people at work today, but somebody could still catch them. Before she could say another word, his free hand went up her skirt. Without her panties, Ray's fingers quickly found her wetness. Ava's knees almost gave out and his finger found her sweet spot. She tried to protest but she couldn't. With every touch he was taking control of her. Then Ray slid a finger inside of her. She couldn't take much more. She felt the finger sliding in and out of, while watching him stroking his hard cock.

They are at work, she thought. This is crazy. She couldn't have sex at work in a open cubicle. "What if someone comes?" she managed to ask. "Then you'd better cover me up", he replied. "Sit down here, so noone can see." He spun her around and pulled her hips down. "You're crazy", she whispered and he lower her on to his hard shaft. They both muffled their moans as Ray guided himself inside of her.

Ava sat down on his lap and felt the hard, throbbing cock filling her. "You're so good", she said and turned his head and kissed him. Ray felt her warm, wet pussy wrapping around him. Ava started moving her hips. She felt the long rod slowly moving in and out of her. Ray looked down and watched his hard cock disappear inside of her.

They bought fought to keep quiet. They thought they heard somebody walking and Ava froze. Her weight resting on Ray, forcing his cock to completely fill her pussy. She thought she should be prepared to stand up, but she couldn't move. She wanted to feel his hard-on throbbing inside of her. When she didnt hear the sound again, Ava moved up and down again. Ray was pushing his hips to pump his cock into her.

Their breath quicken as their pace increase. Ray felt Ava's pussy tighten on him. She was moving up and down on every inch of him. She felt his cock throbbing inside of her. Ava quicken her pace. As she slid her wet pussy down his hard shaft, she felt him exploded inside of her. She took every inch and every drop of his load. Ray wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back to him. He pushed his hips up to give her one last thrust and he kissed her.

Very quickly, Ava remembered they were at work. She stood up, grabbed her panties and put them. Ray warned, "I'll be back to get them later." As Ava got back to her cube and sat down, she could still feel the excitement in her body. The danger of getting caught and the feeling of his body had her so hot, she could barely think straight. She wanted to go back for more.