In The Cupboard Ch. 01

Story Info
She locks up her slave to watch her have sex.
956 words
4.01
49.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 04/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
40 Followers

This one’s written by special request from a fan. I always like to accept a writing challenge. SP.

What reason would a Mistress ever have to marry her slave? She asked herself this question many times before she married her favourite slave. The answer was simple: she loved him. She loved him in a way she had loved no other slave, and she decided she wanted him to be her slave alone. She had subjected him to the most difficult task – a prolonged period of chastity, and he had impressed her with his willingness to hand total control of his orgasms over to her. He was pliable, agreeable – the most submissive slave she had ever trained. There was no doubt in her mind that he could never again belong to another. It was a thought that gave her immense pleasure.

When she proposed marriage to him, she explained that it would be the ultimate act of submission for him. He would permanently give himself over to her, and she would control every aspect of his sexual conduct from there on in. If he were to submit to others, it would be on her instruction only. He would be hers to do with as she pleased. She, on the other hand, would continue as she had done all along, seeing other lovers, advancing the training of her other slaves, fucking whom ever she saw fit when ever she saw fit. But he would be her primary slave – her pet, preferred above all others, and would take pride of place in her home so that he could be on hand to service her needs, or submit to her commands whenever she chose. There was no question of his accepting her proposal – he did so immediately and without hesitation. She knew she had trained him exceptionally well.

Not long after the marriage she decided to show her husband exactly how she liked to be fucked by one of her lovers. His name was Alexander, and she explained she had made a date with him, because he had a monster-sized cock. She enjoyed taking Alexander's huge cock in her cunt, and allowed him to fuck her virtually until her eyes popped out. She always expected to limp after a session with Alexander.

Because he was her slave, she decided she would give him the pleasure of watching her with Alexander, but would ensure that he could do or say nothing about it. She had her husband strip and led him into the bedroom, and opened she cupboard doors. She pulled the clothes on the wooden hangers along the rack and to the right to revealed a set of leather restraints bolted into the wall at the back.

“In here,” she said, and motioned to the cupboard with her head. Naked, he stepped through the doors, turned to face her and backed up against the wall. She pushed at the inside of his right ankle and he obediently spread his feet to position them in front of the restraints. She wrapped the leather straps around each of his ankles and fastened the buckles tightly so that he could not move. Then she stood, drew the leather bands around his neck, flipped the steel fastener at the front shut and secured it with a small brass padlock. He placed his arms against the armbands, but she shook her head.

“No,” she said. "Your hands will be left free. Jerk off if you wish. But see that you don't soil any of my clothes." She stood back and admired her submissive husband now trapped in her closet. He looked perfect in every way except for one thing... She opened a draw, took out her favourite gag - an oval piece of leather, flat on one side, with a short phallus on the other - and inserted it into his mouth. He gripped the phallus with his teeth as she threaded the straps around the back of his head then fastened the buckle at the side of his neck. She bent over, kissed his cold cock, then stepped back and closed the cupboard doors, leaving him in complete darkness. She could see her husband’s wide eyes through the tiny crack. She knew, from where he was trapped, he had full view of their marital bed.

The doorbell rang at seven o’clock on the dot. She moved gracefully to open it and admitted Alexander to her home. Alexander did not bother with pleasantries. He stepped over the threshold, picked her up like a sack of potatoes, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her down the hall to her room.

She had chosen to wear a sheer black lace thigh-length slip and black patent stilettos. Alexander deposited her on the end of the bed, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and took out his already erect monster cock.

“You want this?” he asked her. She spread her legs wide and gave Alexander a full view of her pink pussy lips, already glistening wet and ready to welcome him his cock in. There really was no other lover in her life that sported a tool like it. Over eleven inches long, Alexander’s cock was thicker than a can of hairspray. The glans was perfectly formed, and pre-cum oozed from its tip. The shaft was rock hard and decorated with bulging veins. Thicker at the base, two massive balls nestled below Alexander’s weapon, throbbing with the tension, ready to summon a load and dump it in her cunt.

She spread her legs wider for Alexander and, glancing past him to the cupboard behind, she caught a glimpse of the whites of her husband’s eyes as she prepared to be split in half.

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
40 Followers