In The Cupboard Ch. 02

Story Info
He watches as wife takes a massive cock.
1k words
4.08
86.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 04/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
40 Followers

When my Mistress proposed marriage to me I was overwhelmed with delight.

I was honoured that she would consider my services as a slave so invaluable that she wanted me to serve her permanently. But I knew being her husband would not be easy. She wanted to own me entirely, and as my Mistress, that was her privilege. But that did not mean that I would own her in the same way - there were other slaves, I knew it, and I knew sooner or later that I would have to deal with them.

Imagine my shock when she told me she was due for a sound fucking from one of her lovers. Lovers? There were others outside of the D&S construct? I hardly had time to digest the idea when she led me to our room, opened the cupboard and revealed the restraints on the wall at the back. I had never seen inside this cupboard (she gave me a whole room to myself in her apartment), but when I saw the restraints, I immediately wanted to be put in them.

She buckled me in, placed a gag in my mouth, then closed the cupboard doors, and through the crack, I watched her step back to catch my eye. With my ankles and neck restrained, I breathed steadily in the darkness, but could hear my heart pounding in my chest, forcing the blood to rush through my ears. I heard a knock at the door. My Mistress left the room to answer it, then returned moments later, flung like a sack of potatoes over the shoulder of an enormous, muscular man. I had never seen this man before in my life - I had no idea who he was.

His back was turned to me and when he took his shirt off, muscles rippled across his shoulders and down his back - he was all meat. On either side of him, I could see my Mistress's calves, ankles and feet. He dropped his trousers, revealing a pert, muscular arse, then launched himself at my wife.

"Erff!" I heard her cry. I leapt forward, I was sure she was in danger and needed me, but the neck restraint held me firm, pressing on my Adam's apple, leaving me struggling for air. Before my eyes, I watched that man's arse lunging back and forth as he began to pump my wife. She began to emit tiny high-pitched squeals, and I was convinced these were in objection, but then I heard her say stop. The man stepped back, and my wife moved to one side. I heard her pat the bed - the guy kicked off his jeans completely, mounted the bed, then flipped himself over and lay down on his back with his head on my pillow!

And that was when I saw it - a cock bigger than anything I'd seen in my life. It had to be almost a foot long and had the breadth of a donut! As he lay there, it was like this pink alien appendage poking up from his pelvis, veins bulging down the shaft, the glans perfectly formed beneath the purple head. He stretched his arms up above his head then placed his hands behind his neck. My wife shed her sheer lace shift, threw her right leg over the guy's stomach, then positioned herself above that mammoth cock. She looked up - directly at the crack in the cupboard door. Our eyes met - hers became hooded and catlike, mine grew wider. She leaned back and lowered herself down on that massive cock - giving me an uninterrupted view of it sliding unrestricted into her now over-stretched cunt. She looked at me again, then threw her head back and began to raise and lower herself on that behemoth.

My mouth dropped open around the gag-phallus as my hands went involuntarily to my own groin. I was surprised to find my cock was standing at attention. Without taking my eyes off my wife, I gripped my burning penis around the shaft and began to stroke myself in unison with her rhythm.

She kept on at a steady pace for quite a while - it was clear to me that she completely enjoyed taking that entire cock up her cunt. But I saw that goon's hands come from behind and grip her by the hips. His fingers squeezed her flesh tightly as he grabbed hold of her and began to pump her even harder on his cock, pushing her right down to the base, dragging her back up off it, then launching her downwards again. I quickened the pace of my own strokes, jealous that my wife so obviously enjoyed fucking someone other than me with assets that I could never match. I wanted to burst out of the cupboard, drag my Mistress off of that thing, and kick that guy's arse out of our home. But of course I realised, even if I weren't restrained, my Mistress would never allow it - interference like that would ensure a whipping to the point of almost breaking the skin on the back of my legs. It was a punishment I never wanted to provoke.

My cheeks became flushed, the muscles in my forearm began to scream as I continued on jerking off at a furious pace. As I looked through the crack in the doors, I watched my wife's tits bouncing up and down uncontrollably as she began to throw her head around and moan loudly with every thrust. I tensed the muscles in my thighs, clenched my butt cheeks and prepared myself to come when my wife let out a God-awful scream and suddenly slumped backwards. I immediately shot a massive load at the back of the cupboard door and allowed myself to slump against my restraints. My eyes wandered to my Mistress's distended pussy lips, glistening with cunt juice and cum. She was still impaled on that massive cock, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
40 Followers