In the Dark

Story Info
It's her first try at controlling you.
826 words
3.56
21k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am walking down stairs. All the lights are on. I flip the switch, sending the room into darkness. The only light is from the television. It sends shadows across the wall every time it changes scenes. You stood up when the lights went out. You are looking toward me. I'm still in the shadow of the stairs. I can see you, but you can't see me. You are walking toward me. I ease into the darkness, my back against the wall. Your arm reaches right in front of me to hit the switch. Before you get to it, I duck under your arm, running my hand up your leg, until I am holding your cock in my palm. I grab the front of your shirt with my other hand and whisper, "Where do you think you are going?"

You start to say something, but I stop you, putting a finger to your lips. "Ssshhh...just relax. This is going to be fun, but you must play along. Nod if you are game." With a slight movement, you nod your head. "Good. First rule. You can't say a word. No sounds. Second rule. You can't touch me unless I tell you to. Third rule. You have to do everything I tell you to do. No question. Still agree to play?" Again, you nod your head. I can feel your cock starting to grow in my hand. You're getting excited, just at the thoughts I'm putting in your head. "I am going to strip you. You, stand right where you are, don't move."

Using both hands, I start unbuttoning your shirt. One button at a time. As each button is released, I kiss the flesh behind it. I untuck your shirt, and undo the last button. Kissing the skin just above your belt, I feel your stomach quiver. I unbuckle your belt, take it out of your pants. Unsnap your pants, ease the zipper down past your swelling cock. Pulling the two sides of your pants apart, I wrap my hands around my lips, put the edge of my hands lightly against the tip of your cock and blow my hot breath through your briefs. Your hands clench at your sides. Slipping my hands inside your briefs, I push them and your pants down to your ankles. You are barefoot. "Lift your foot, one at a time," I tell you. As you do, I remove your clothes. I pull your shirt off you and drop it. You are standing naked in front of me. I love looking at you. "Sit in that chair and watch."

I open my robe. There is nothing underneath it. Sliding it down my arms, it joins your clothes on the floor. Using just the tips of my fingers, I rub them over my tits. Using my index fingers, I circle my nipples. I walk to you, stand with my legs on either side of yours. My fingers work their way down my stomach, edging into the hairs protecting my pussy. Using my middle finger, I slide it up and down, giving you full view from top to bottom. Using my other hand, I hold the lips open, so I can circle my clit, teasing it. Taking my finger a bit lower, it slips into my pussy.

"Imagine my finger is your big hard cock fucking me." Not stopping the movement of my finger, I lean forward. "Kiss me." I trace your lips with my tongue. As my tongue enters your mouth to play with yours, I lower my body so that I brush your dick every time I move my hand. Still kissing, I reach down and take your hand. I replace my finger with two of yours. Breaking the kiss, I lift my tits. "Kiss them." You take my nipple in your mouth, licking it with your tongue, scraping your teeth across it. Then you switch to the other one. My hips are moving with the thrusts of your fingers. I put my hands on your shoulders. "Fuck me! Fast and hard! I want your cock slamming into me!"

You pull your fingers out of me, and guide your cock to the opening of my pussy. With just the tip inside, you lower me to the floor and put my leg over your shoulder. Holding yourself up with your hands, you drive into me. In and out, hard, fast, and as deep as you can. Each thrust raises me off the floor. You lift my other leg and put it over your other shoulder. Bending over me until my knees are against my tits, you shove your cock into me, and keep pushing. I can feel you stretching and straining inside me. Using my muscles, I clench you, squeezing you tight. I feel your body jerk, and your hot cum shooting into me. You push harder still, the pressure against my clit making me cum with you. Game over. We both win!