In the Dark

Story Info
Is there a penalty for infidelity?
18k words
4.08
167.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,150 Followers

Foreword from Saxon Hart

First thing I have to say is Thanks to qmh1 for writing 500 Annies. Why am I thanking another author for writing a story? Because it inspired this one. I read 500 Annies with great enthusiasm. When I was done I read the feedback and some of the suggestions for how he might deal with Annie being a whore. I was composing a feedback suggestion in my head when it struck me that the idea was too good to feed to an author who had probably already decided the path of Annie so I used the voice record feature on my phone to lay out a quick outline.

This is a burn the bitch tale told from the bitch's perspective. There are a few dark spots in this one so consider yourself warned.

I also want to thank PapaGus for editing and giving feedback on this story, as well as relate a truth is stranger than fiction factoid I learned. Around New Year 's Eve I e-mailed PapaGus to wish him a happy new year and a hope that he'd had a good Christmas. He wrote back that he was grouchy and had a birthday the day after New Year's Day and that he was turning 70.

I wrote him back and pointed out a coincidence. My birthday is also January 2nd, but I was born in 70. His reply was "Then you know you are turning 43. I was born in 43." So I had to share that tidbit, but I'll ramble no more.

SH

In the Dark

August 2003

"Oh yes. Oh fuck me harder Carlos. Oh god I love how you fill me up."

Carlos, encouraged by my words, fucked me harder and faster. I felt my pussy was already stretched to the limit as if Carlos was shoving a soda bottle into my pussy rather than his eight inch cock. I was bent over the settee, my legs apart and my hands braced against the wall as this man I had only met a few hours ago attacked my pussy with his large battering ram.

I knew the moment I saw him on the dance floor that I would fuck him before I left Thailand. I only wish I had met him my first night there instead of my last. I was there because my husband had to travel for a business meeting. Ken had closed the deal earlier in the day and then the boss of the Thai firm his company was dealing with, Mr. Willapana, took us out for a night of dining and dancing in a ritzy district of Chiang Mai.

When we arrived three days before, I was upset at Ken for insisting that I come with him. I had planned on spending the time that Ken was away gloriously naked and sweaty with Jeff, our neighbor's 22 year old son whom I had been fucking since his 18th birthday. Jeff had seduced me the day after his birthday party, when I was helping his mother Sandra clean up.

Sandra and her husband Dale had thrown Jeff a huge bar-b-q party and their yard had been left in shambles. Sandra got called away to relieve her co-worker for an hour or two so the woman could take her son to the dentist. I told Sandra that I'd stay and finish up for her.

Jeff had been cleaning the pool as Sandra and I had cleaned the yard. Dale was hauling the chairs and tables back to the places he had gotten them, as well as returning the empty kegs to the liquor store.

I went into the house with all of the table cloths and towels that had been used at the party. I took them down into the basement and loaded them into the washing machine. I started the machine and turned to see Jeff standing there in his wet trunks.

"I'm through cleaning the pool Darlene. Mind if I toss my trunks into the wash with the towels?"

Before I had a chance to object, he slithered out of his trunks and I was looking at the most beautiful cock I had ever laid eyes on. He was a full nine inches and as big around as a coke can. Ken isn't built badly, but I just was in awe of Jeff's member.

"Like what you see?"

I blushed because I hadn't realized I was staring. "It's fucking gorgeous." I said before I could stop myself. Jeff got a smile like a shark and eye locked on my stiff nipples. They were readily visible under the white tank top I was wearing. I could feel my pussy getting rapidly wet and suddenly had the absurd thought that Jeff was an animal and could smell my arousal.

"Oh, you do like what you see. I know you want some of it. It's ok, I don't bite....hard."

My mind was reeling. I had never even dreamed of cheating on Ken. He and I had each had lovers before we married but we had been completely monogamous since getting together in our junior year at USC. All thoughts of Ken flew from my mind as I grasped Jeff's magnificent cock.

My hands seemed to move of their own volition as I stroked his cock to its full mass. I didn't even notice when he undid the button of my jean shorts and shoved them down my thighs, ripping my panties off and exposing my neatly trimmed cunt in the process. I gasped as he worked a finger into my sopping wet hole and began to finger fuck me. Before I knew it, he had my tank pulled up and over my head and one of my nipples in his mouth.

I let out a screech as the first orgasm overtook me. I swooned and almost fell over, but Jeff kept me from falling and lifted me up onto the washing machine. I tried to protest but he soon had his tongue working over my clit and I was once again riding the waves of ecstasy. He flicked and nibbled at my clit for what seemed like forever. He'd get me close to another orgasm and stop licking.

Finally he worked me up until I was cumming again. Just at the peak of my orgasm he stood and pushed his mammoth cock into me. The feeling of his cock stretching my cunt was incredible. I had never cum as hard as I did when he entered me. As I rode the waves of orgasm number two he began a slow and rhythmic thrusting into me.

As he fucked me on the washing machine that day I never thought about Dale or Sandra coming home and catching us or of what Ken would say. It was just me, Jeff, and his cock; nothing else mattered.

As I came for the third time, Jeff turned me over and put the head of his cock against my little brown hole. Ken has always wanted to fuck my ass but I had never let him. He had fingered it a time or two but I never let him go further. Now Jeff had the head of the biggest cock I'd ever had inside me pressed to my ass and I had no doubts I was going to let him have me however he wanted me.

I felt his spit hit me directly between my ass cheeks and run down my crack over my asshole. He used the head of his mammoth prick to swirl the spit and the copious amounts of my own juices all over my hole. Then he reached forward and tweaked my nipples. Soon he had me shaking again and I could feel the heat from his cock poised at my virgin entrance.

One of his hands moved to my clit and began diddling it. My legs began to tremble and my belly fluttered as another orgasm began to take me. Just as I began climaxing, Jeff pushed the head of his cock into my ass.

At first the pressure was tremendous, and then came the pain. It felt like he was tearing my little hole to shreds. In the midst of my pain I realized he didn't even have more than an inch or two in my ass. I was about to tell him to pull it out when he rubbed my clit faster bringing on yet another orgasm.

When I had ridden the waves and came down I realized that during my climax he had pushed the rest of his cock into my ass and it didn't hurt so much. I began to relax my muscles and be started thrusting in and out of my ass.

I don't know how long he fucked my ass that first time, I only know that I came two more times while he did and he was still going strong. We changed positions a couple of times and we ended up in the missionary position but his cock was in my ass. After a while fucking like this he pulled out and thrust his cock into my face.

I never let any man into my ass, so the idea of ass to mouth was so foreign that it had never crossed my mind. Now here I was, naked as the day I was born, juices pouring from my pussy, my ass gaping wide open and this kid was pushing his cock, streaked with feces, into my mouth and throat. In no time I was sucking him like a porn star and after a few minutes was rewarded with several jets of red hot cum down my throat. Although he filled my mouth, I never spilled a drop.

Jeff kissed my head and then retreated, still naked upstairs. As I gathered my clothes I heard the shower running. I quickly dressed and went into the back yard and picked up the last few things and then went home.

For three weeks I didn't see Jeff again and vowed to be faithful to Ken. Then during a Labor Day picnic I found myself with Jeff's cock in my mouth as Ken stood not 100 yards away cooking burgers.

Jeff and I saw each other every few weeks that fall and winter. As spring came and went I found myself making excuses to put myself where Jeff and I could steal away and have our fun.

Then shortly after Jeff's 19th birthday Ken got a promotion that put him on the road far more often allowing Jeff and I more opportunities to explore each other. I never passed up an opportunity to have that cock in my three holes, so naturally I was disappointed when Ken insisted that I accompany him to Thailand.

"Family is very important to Mr. Willapana, and my bosses insist that he sees that family is important to Emerson and Son's as well. I need you to come with me Darlene."

I figured as bad as I had been I at least owed him this one favor, besides when else would I get to visit Asia? The first couple days had been dull and boring. I mostly ate alone as Ken dealt with Mr. Willapna and his people, but finally Ken came to the hotel and told me to get dressed up because the deal was done and we were going to party.

I had seldom seen Ken want to party so I figured I'd take full advantage, and who knew, he might even win me fully back from Jeff. We went and ate at a fine restaurant and then Mr. Willapana's limo took us to the clubs. It turned out that I was the only wife in the group. Ken explained that the other wives had to care for children or be ready to work the next morning.

Once we got into the club Ken reverted to boring old Ken leaving me begging to dance. He told me if I wanted, to go ahead and dance, it didn't harm anything. That was when I found Carlos, or more like Carlos found me. I was slightly embarrassed at first when Carlos would grind on me. I could feel his large cock through his jeans. It wasn't as nice as Jeff's but it was nice.

Ken and his cronies were paying very little attention to me so when Carlos asked me to meet him later I didn't object. He slipped me his room key and directions to his hotel. I looked at them and luckily it was the same hotel Ken and I were in.

Ken was asleep five minutes after we returned to our room, I had gone into the bathroom to freshen my make up, I slipped out the door and made my way to Carlos' room. He wasted little time getting me naked and getting his cock into my mouth. I made him cum quickly and was slightly disappointed. "Don't worry baby," he said, "Now I can go for hours."

I lost track of time as Carlos took me to heaven. At one point I think I passed out but he splashed me with some water and we continued our fuck fest. Mainly he took me from behind, and he knew what he was doing. A few times I was worried we'd break the settee he had me against.

I looked down my body to catch a glimpse of his large cock and saw the sheen of sweat covering me. My 36C breasts swung as he pounded me. I think I was on my fourth orgasm when Carlos grunted and held fast as he pumped what felt like a gallon of molten hot cum deep into my body.

He collapsed on top of me and we lay there for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of awesome sex. "So," said Carlos in his heavily accented English, "Does your husband ever make you cum as hard as I did?"

The sun was threatening to peek over the horizon as I snuck back into my room. I crawled into bed and spooned into Ken. I had showered with Carlos before I left, and got my ass fucked in the hot spray, so I was free of all of the sperm Carlos had pumped into me.r

I swear I thought I felt Ken's skin crawl as I moved into him, but I was too tired to think about it. At least I'd get to sleep on the flight home which left in four hours.

The sudden introduction of sunlight to my face brought me out of my slumber. A quick glance at the clock told me I had slept a whole three hours. Ken had opened the blinds letting the bright day end my night.

"Come on Dar. We have to be ready in twenty minutes."

Usually Ken wakes my by lightly tickling the small of my back, but with our obvious time constraint and the fact that his gentle wake ups usually ended up in a sex session, maybe he had the right idea.

We caught the car to the airport and arrived in time to meet Mr. Willapana and his wife. I stuck my hand out to shake but they just looked at it like it was something dirty to be avoided. She looked me over once and turned back to her husband. I felt insulted but realized I didn't know their culture or customs so I got over it quickly.

Ken and Mr. Willapana talked and his wife kept casting sidelong glances in my direction. They spoke in low tones so I couldn't hear what they were saying. Finally Mr. Willapana bade us farewell and we went to our gate. I went to the closest restroom so that I wouldn't need to pee on the flight to Bangkok.

Ken was talking to the lady at the ticket counter when I got back to the gate. He saw me and walked over. "Dar, there's been a mix up and I'm afraid we won't get to sit together on the plane. They do have it fixed for the international flight though."

I was disappointed, but tried not to show it. I felt kind of lucky because I felt like Ken could smell Carlos on me. I got another slight shock when I saw Carlos sitting at the same gate that Ken and I were at. He looked up and saw me and looked like he was about to greet me but when he saw Ken he quickly looked away. He was sitting off to the left of us and behind us so I couldn't look his way without Ken knowing. I could feel him staring at me though. In my guilt ridden mind I wondered if Ken could feel his hot stare as well.

We boarded the plane. Ken was five rows from the entrance and I was several rows back on the same side. When Carlos got on he walked past me without a glance. I sat back and closed my eyes. I knew it was at least an hour long flight to Bangkok and I intended to get a nap. The flight attendant gave me a blanket since the plane's AC was set on "igloo."

My eyes had only been closed for a minute or two when I felt someone settle into the seat next to me. I almost screamed when I felt a hand slide up my thigh. My eyes shot open and I saw Carlos sitting next to me.

"I traded sitting with that woman so to be next to you," he said.

"My husband is right up there," I hissed, "What if he sees you?"

"What? Some rule says a man and woman can't sit together on planes?"

About that time the flight attendants started their safety announcements and seat belt demonstrations in three languages. All through the demonstration Carlos rubbed my thigh. I was wearing a pair of khaki shorts with flared legs so he'd be able to reach my pussy easily.

I kept watching Ken's head as the plane was pushed back and the engines were started. As we began to taxi, Carlos pushed his thumb into my pussy. I almost came as the plane lurched forward forcing the digit deeper into me. I reached over and palmed his cock through his jeans. I came as the plane banked to the south and climbed out.

I pulled Carlos' cock out of his jeans and began stroking him in earnest. I wanted so bad to just climb on him and get fucked all the way to Bangkok. We played with each other for the entire flight. I came three times and just as we were starting our approach I slipped down and allowed him to cum in my mouth.

I went to the plane's lavatory to freshen up and straighten my hair. I returned to my seat just as the captain turned on the "Fasten Seat Belt" sign.

"You have been a real pleasure Darlene, too bad we go in different direction from here."

"Thank you Carlos, you have been awesome as well, but I'm not sure I could handle you every night, although, I probably wouldn't mind trying."

Ken was waiting for me outside the gate. He actually looked more pleasant than he had earlier. Maybe the stress of the deal had left him, or the flight had relaxed him, or maybe even the prospect of going home cheered him.

"Did you have a good flight honey?" he asked.

"Yes I did. I napped and feel much better now." I lied.

We walked across the airport to the international flight area. We had to pass through a more thorough security check than we had to earlier. The severe looking man in a paramilitary uniform took my passport and another began searching my purse and carry-on bag.

We collected our papers and bags and started walking toward the gate. I hadn't made more than twenty steps when I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned to see a stern faced policeman and one of the paramilitary security agents.

"Mrs. Darlene Ingalls. You need to come with us please."

Ken turned around "What do want with my wife sir?"

"Your wife? You need to come with us too."

They led us to a secure area beyond the gate area. We were then led down a long hallway. There were doors on either side of the hall with key card accessible locks. None of the doors or rooms beyond seemed to have a window.

Ken was ranting all the way about being an American citizen and demanding contact with our Embassy. I was scared and didn't say anything. I kept hoping to wake up and find this was a bad dream.

I was shoved rudely into a small room with a dented metal table and two chairs. I could see dried blood on the floor and wall, the table however, was polished to a mirror like shine. "You sit and wait!" was all the man said as he slammed the door behind me.

As soon as the door closed I could no longer hear Ken and the others. I looked at my watch; I still had just over an hour to straighten this out and make the flight home. I was sure that Ken could call on people to get us out of this mess.

An hour later two men walked into the room. One was dressed in a suit and tie and had a gentle look to him. The other was a harsh looking policeman. I stood and said "You have made a mistake." I meant to ask about my husband but the policeman put his hand on my shoulder and pinched. There was tremendous pain as he forced me back into the chair.

Tears rapidly filled my eyes and I felt like I was going to vomit. The man in the suit said something to the policeman in Thai but I couldn't understand him. He seemed to be admonishing the man.

"You must excuse officer Montri," said the man in the suit, "He get a bit over-zealous at times. Please relax. May we get you a beverage?"

I was scared and hurting. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and asked, "Why am I here? I haven't done anything. Where is Ken?"

"Oh Mr. Ingalls is fine. We are here to talk about you Mrs. Ingalls."

"I want a lawyer. I want a representative from my Embassy. I have rights." I said.

He sat there staring at me for at least five minutes and then got up and walked out of the room. Officer Montri slammed the door as they left and I was again alone with my thoughts.

An hour later the man with the suit walked back in followed by three policemen. Officer Montri wasn't with them. "Please stand," said the man in the suit.

As soon as I stood my head was grabbed and I was forced to bend over the table. "Oh my God I'm going to be raped!" I thought. But rape was not their intention. My hands were rudely pulled behind my back and shackled. Another policeman was shackling my feet and a chain was attached to my ankle shackles and then to my wrist chains and then to a collar that was placed around my neck.

I opened my mouth to protest only to have a gag installed in it and strapped around my head. Then they placed a black bag over my head. I was forcibly led out of the room and down the hall again. They took me through a very noisy area and pushed me into a van or truck.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,150 Followers