In the Dark

Story Info
A quick moment in the dark.
799 words
4.14
23.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To anyone that could see, she was positioned and tied so that her thighs were spread and pushed back with her arms stretched overhead. Her black pussy was totally bald, deep pink at the very center and dripping wet, forming a coat of moisture that glistened on the dark lips of her vagina. Ayana was gagged, blindfolded and her ears were stuffed with foam plugs.

Unaware of her surroundings, she became unconscious of her form. Time had become as vulnerable as her body. Time and her body were molded by the presence of hands once in an undetermined while, on her thighs, rubbing her clit and bringing her to wetness, thus marking a moment. Sometimes a tongue lapping at her hole, teasing her clit until she was close to release then stopping, an end to time.

A few moments after the end, a vibrator had been pressed against her pussy, tickling her clit, rattling her jaw until her hips bucked as her nerves began to wind tight. Coaxed into existence but still, no satisfaction. All she could hear was her heavy breathing, loud and close because of the plugs.

She did not know if the hands or the mouth stayed with her or came and went but she waited eternally for confirmation. In dumb silence, fluid without difference, the only distinction was the sense of touch and the only instincts left were of sex.

Then she felt it. Slender and gliding easily into her slippery hole but then a burning sensation. The fire spread within the private core of her body and though she hollered out, wiggled, bucked her hips, there was no relief. The gag in her mouth choked her screams. She began to cry and felt a tongue lick them off her warm cheeks. Fear and anxiety made the tears fall faster but the tongue kept licking slow. She could feel the hot breath, smell liquor.

Icy fingertips ever so gently molded her breasts and then tugged a few vicious times on her nipple. Cool, dry, persistent lips wrapped around her other nipple, sucking blood to the tips and drawing the very thump of her pulse into her ears.

The burning itch had become unbearable and the small cause was still planted within her. No matter what she did, nothing would help it! She tried tightening her muscles and relaxing them. When she tried to squeeze her thighs together, the restrains prevented it and the cold hands reinforced the separation. Now they grazed over her steaming center, barely caressing her mound of flesh. A cold slap across her face stunned her into silence but she simply could not stay still for long. She wanted to stay still because every time she moved, another slap.

Just when she couldn't take it anymore, a very thick dick stuffed her. Her mind went blank and the feel of a firm cock was a visit rather than an invasion, even if it was a little painful. She didn't know that it would help and did not know that this was what she wanted. Until now, it had been all hands and tongue. This was the first time the hands and mouth presented it's other side. Dark satisfaction washed over her and muted moans rumbled in her throat.

The heavy member pushed slow but hard, in and out. The friction somehow extinguished the sting that she was already feeling but intensified the effect on her body. It was like a long scratch for a persistent itch. Her tender cunt tightened around him, wanting both his cure for the burn and the dowsing of her lust. She lifted her chin to smell the liquored breath again. The mouth was right over her nose, blowing hot. Tentatively, she lifted her nose in that direction and rubbed against a prickly chin.

As he rammed her pussy, she inhaled deeply, registering the scent of her husband like a face or a name.

He fucked her hard and deep and she reveled in the feel her dark body stretching to accommodate him, making room. Encouragement, demands, pleas. She could not articulate any of those except by her groans and the welcoming response of her body.

Soon large hands cupped her hips and a flood of hot liquid filled her and soon after the thick cock pulled out. A tongue pressed against her body and licked, probably catching the excess leaking from her body.

He untied her arms and legs and carefully rubbed them, restoring her awareness of aching limbs, but he left the blindfold and gag. Heat rushed to her ears when he plucked out the plugs. She felt kisses on her cheeks and forehead and then followed as she was guided across space to a soft spot, probably a bed. In his arms, she fell asleep.