In the Dark

Story Info
Oral pleasures in the dark.
801 words
4.11
55.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loraura
Loraura
3 Followers

It was a hazy, gray afternoon, not too cold, but not warm either. I was lying across the bed, reading a magazine, when he came into the room grumbling about finding something. He began to search through drawers and under the bed. Next he ventured into the unusually large closet in the bedroom.

He was looking gorgeous, as usual, with his dark brown hair, tousled and a little out of place. He had on a plain gray T-shirt, and jeans. I smiled to myself watching him reach up to look on shelves, and bend down low to look around the messy closet floor. I decided I’d join him in the search, for whatever it was he was looking for.

I got up from the bed and pushed my long blonde hair over my shoulder, tucking it behind my ears on the sides. I pressed my lips together, more out of habit than anything else, and walked toward the closet. As I reached the closet door, I rested my hands on the wall and leaned in to announce I was there to help. He looked up at me and smiled, and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

With a mischievous grin, I flicked the lights in the closet off, and closed the door behind me. “Hey!” he protested! “How am I supposed to find anything in the dark?” I reached out with my hands and felt the soft T-shirt material on his chest. “Shhhh” I said, and pulled him close for a kiss.

His lips were soft and moist, and the familiarity of them never got old. We continued to kiss, slowly, teasingly, and passionately as he gave up his fight for the light. My hands moved over his chest, down his torso. I lifted his T-shirt over his head. He began kissing my neck and shoulders as I let my hands roam around his delicious stomach. Skillfully I undid the button on his jeans with one hand. I tugged on the waistband until the zipper slid down. As I slid my hand down his stomach, following the slight trail of hair downward, I was pleased to find him hard and ready. Just knowing how excited he was made me smile – mid-kiss.

Being in the pitch-black dark of the closet allowed me to surprise him with sensations out of the blue. I silently sucked on my fingers in the dark for a moment, just enough to moisten them. We continued to kiss, the passion between us building. With one hand, I tugged at his briefs, freeing him. I caressed him as I tugged his clothes down to his knees. With my wet fingers, I rubbed the tip of his hard cock. He sucked in air quickly, and moaned with pleasure as I circled him with my hand, moving the moisture that had collected there all around him.

I continued massaging him as I kissed his neck, his shoulder blade, then his chest. I silently dropped to my knees, keeping my hands on his cock to not give my next move away! He moaned again as I took him in my warm mouth, gently kissing and sucking at him. I began to use my mouth and hand together, to give every single inch of his cock the attention it deserved. I pressed on the underside of him with my tongue, dragging slowly upwards with each stroke where he is most sensitive.

I lost track of time, there in the dark, making love to him with my mouth, until he broke the silence sheepishly “Honey, stop, I’m going to cum.” I stopped long enough to say “good!” and went back to my endeavor. He leaned against the some boxes as his legs began to shake. I adjusted quickly, and gave 110%, sucking and stroking him faster and faster, sucking hard, dragging my tongue along the underside, driving him crazy.

I felt his body begin to tense. Then I felt my favorite thing in the world… I felt his cock fill up with cum. I knew he was coming, I couldn’t wait to taste him. I didn’t have to wait long, as he thrust into me, shooting hot liquid into my mouth, wave after wave as I kept stroking and sucking to get every last drop out.

As he began to relax, I licked him clean, loving the taste of him there in the pitch-black darkness of the closet. I gracefully stood up and ran my fingers through his hair. “Feel better, babe?” I asked. He just sighed, and I knew that if the lights were on, I’d see a playful scowling look on his face, one I’d seen many times before when my desires got the best of me.

“Oh, what were you looking for?” I asked. He couldn’t remember.

Loraura
Loraura
3 Followers