In the Dark of Night

Story Info
He came to her in the shadows, and left her glowing.
1.7k words
3.8
5.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came to her in the dark of night, or morning. She couldn't be sure which. Nor did she care.

He climbed on top of her, his long, thick hair feathering her face as his weight pinned her to the bed. She moaned. Just a little. His breath, hot and heaving, lingered on her skin. Scentless. But delicious all the same.

His large, rugged fingers worked at the front of her nightdress, popping the buttons free with apparent ease.

Elizabeth squirmed beneath him. Her mouth turned dry, and she struggled to swallow. Gentle whimpers peeled apart her lips. She tried to slide her hands to his hips. But they didn't budge.

She smiled up at the shadowy glimmer in his eyes.

He leaned down and kissed her. Soft. Their mouths pressed together with almost no pressure at all. Like something that lurked on that fine line between fantasy and reality.

Elizabeth pressed her breasts against his naked chest as she arched her back and sought more contact with his mouth. Her nipples stiffened. Sensitive and growing behind her clothing.

He seemed to read her mind. With one hand he reached between their bodies, flicking out the last few buttons on her nightdress. He pulled it apart and a warm breeze sighed against her exposed flesh. She cooed and kissed him harder, her breath rasping over his tongue as it probed between her lips.

She urged him to do so much more, without a word uttered. He slipped his fingertips into her nightie. Higher. Deeper. He massaged across her belly, to her side, and back again.

He pulled back a little.

"No."

She gave him dough eyes. Almost begging for merciful release.

She clamped her hands to his broad, muscular back. Pulled him closer to her body. Her legs parted around him, and she guided them up around his waist. She dug her heels into the backs of his thighs and forced his bulging erection against her. Every glorious inch of it. It pulsed. Right against her naked belly.

Hard, thick, and slick.

"I want you," she said. Her voice was little more than a throaty squeak. She thrust her pelvis up at him. Against his swollen flesh. The heat glowed through her panties and lingered on the engorged lips inside. She moaned into his mouth. Close to breathless.

"Not yet," he said. He moved back enough to smile at her. "Soon."

He ground himself against her underwear. Up, down. From side to side.

She met his machinations with her own, chasing his hardon with her hips, as if stalking elusive prey. She bit down on her bottom lip and stifled a cry of frustration.

He chuckled, and stroked the palm of his hand up over her belly to the rise of her left breast. He fondled it. Between his fingers at first.

He squeezed it into his palm.

"Oh, God." Elizabeth lunged at his face. She kissed him and pawed at the back of his thick neck to keep him in place.

He flicked his tongue around the edges of her teeth.

"I want you." Elizabeth mumbled the words into his hot mouth. In the darkness of the room she saw just the contours of his body and the whites of his eyes. It was enough. She watched them for a reaction.

He shook his head.

Elizabeth pushed herself against him. Gyrated her hips, and sighed aloud. She rode his movements to the best of her ability. Yearning for more and more.

He pulled back, again. A whispered chuckle ebbed from his lips.

"Please." It was more than desire now. She needed him.

"Not yet." He crawled down the length of the bed, his face toward her the whole time.

She failed to make out his features, but imagined a teasing, mischievous grin plastered across his cheeks. And a wicked glint in his eyes.

She held her breath. His long, flowing hair brushed the length of her left leg. It paused at her ankle, and she exhaled. She yelped. His tongue traced the top of her foot, delved between her toes and swirled to the underside of them. He paused to suckle at one of the little digits.

Elizabeth threw back her head and gave herself to the gentle, warm, moist sensation.

He licked and caressed at each toe, sometimes taking two at a time. His breath was like steam on her skin.

She reached one hand down between the sides of her opened nightdress, and with tantalizing slowness, she stroked the soft mound of her tummy. Her fingertips teased around the cleft of her bellybutton, circling it in ever-closer rotations.

He lifted his face from her foot. Elizabeth chased him with it, but gave up as he found the other one. She pushed her toes at his lips, wriggled them inside as he sucked on them, and purred with pleasure.

His tongue worked between the digits, leaving trails of his cooling saliva on her skin. Her whole body tingled as the wonderful sensations radiated through her veins and invigorated her nerve endings to the very roots of her being. She longed for him to ascend. To climb up her thighs, taste her excitement, and fill it with his bulbous erection.

He moved.

Elizabeth stretched out her spare hand, but found nothing but air.

He teased the tip of his tongue around her ankle, almost treating like a clitoris. She gasped. Her lips stuck together, and she licked through the dryness. "Please," she whimpered, doubting the half-hearted attempt would reach his ears.

Long, silky strands of his hair jostled over her inner-thigh as he moved higher. He panted against her shin, before kissing at it.

Elizabeth eased the tip of her finger into the crevice of her bellybutton. She pushed her hips down against the bed and twisted her hips. Her heart fluttered in her chest. Like butterflies playing catch and kiss amongst her ribs. Enough to make her feel young again.

She pressed her other palm into the softness of her right inner-thigh. Gripped it. Squeezed it.

Then she gasped.

He was on her.

He was in her.

She cried out. Threw back her arms. Her feet planted against the bed, and her knees stretched out to the sides.

With his hot breath on her neck, rampant, he jerked his hips in rhythm with his grunts.

She was his toy now. Barely able to move of her own volition. His body drove her into the mattress. His cock inched deeper with every thrust.

"Jesus."

He grabbed at her legs. Hooked his thumbs behind her knees, and lifted them until her feet dangled in the air. The bed creaked. He shuffled closer. As he pushed inside her again, she could feel him throb. Thicker. Harder.

She clutched at him.

Her lungs filled, emptied, filled again. The air became fresh, invigorating. She couldn't get enough of it. It made her thrive.

He bucked faster. Grinding his erection over every nerve ending within her.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me."

He grunted louder. His hair flapped and whipped. Some of it stinging at her flesh.

Her whole body stiffened.

To the point where it hurt.

She couldn't breathe.

And then she sagged.

Her limbs contorted.

Her lungs exhaled with an almost musical quality in her voice. Mewling.

A mighty release tore through her body. She could barely take it.

Her moans and groans filled the room. She cried out as the waves of absolute pleasure erupted from the centre of her being, and spiralled out to her extremities in lingering waves.

He slowed down.

Somewhere, she was grateful for it.

She continued to reach for him. To claw through the air. Her throat ached, her body writhed. She had no control.

His weight shifted.

She snapped her eyes open. He was still there. But moving.

His mouth found her still spasming pussy. He kissed at it.

She didn't think she could take it. She was already drifting in and out of the world. Her breathing ragged and desperate.

But his lips soothed her. So gentle and careful.

He was bringing her back from the brink.

She could hear the wet efforts of his lips. The rushing of his breath in his nostrils.

Soon, she could hear her own breathing. Easing. Steady. In and out, as she found the energy to lift her hips to and from his face.

He ran his hands up over her inner-thighs, over her hips, and to the soft swell of her belly. His eyes lifted until they were locked on hers.

Her teeth ground together. She hissed between them. Lapped the tip of her tongue around the roof of her mouth.

He moved to her clit.

She bucked in an instant. Humped. Practically fucked his face.

And exploded

This time it was too much for her.

She flailed her arms. Bit down, and tried her best to stifle her screams.

Her eyes drooped and wavered. Her vision blurred and darkened.

She could feel the sheets against her legs.

And then they were gone. Along with the rest of the scene.

* * *

She didn't know how long it had been, when she awakened.

The room was still dark. Her body awash with a brimming sense of satiation. She could smell and taste the heat of her skin.

He was gone.

And it was in that exact moment she realised something.

She didn't know who he was. Why would she? The doors were locked, the windows shut. She was single, and no-one else had access to the house.

She wiped the sleepy blur from her eyes, and licked around her dry gums.

She thought about going back to sleep, but didn't think she could handle a second round. Her joints ached as she tried to roll onto her side to look at the clock on the bedside table.

Her breasts rolled with her. Free from her nightie. The buttons undone. As she laid back, she reached down with one hand and brushed a fingertip over the length of her pussy. Wet. Soaking. She pulled away when it became too sensitive.

She'd have to wait a while before getting up.

Maybe he'd come back another night.

Hopefully he'd come back another night.

The End.