In The Darkest Of Nights 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you do these for me?" she asked, dropping the panties on her top where it landed on the arm of my chair.

"I think my shorts are upstairs on the floor," she added as she walked back to her chair.

My cock was rising in my shorts as she displayed her lithe young body, especially when she resumed her cross legged pose on the chair, showing me her open lipped pussy. I quickly glanced away as she leaned back, showing her taut, flat tummy and round, soft breasts.

As I shifted in my seat, trying to hide the tent in my shorts, the worst happened. My cock slipped through my fly, poking erect in full view.

"Mm, that looks interesting," she said, uncrossing her legs and leaning forward.

"Yeah, sorry, it's a lizard brain reaction to seeing an inviting, sexually attractive woman like you."

"Don't apologise. From a healthy cock it's a sincere compliment, it's honest about its intention to fuck you if it can. That's what it's designed for." As she said it she came round the table and knelt at my feet.

"Can I just play with it? You can sit there and enjoy it."

"If you want," I said, acquiescing, the disappointment still lingering from the two scientific pods.

She pushed against my knees and I opened them wide, letting her have free access. Truth be known, I felt guilty about her being here, stuck with me in the middle of nowhere and going nowhere for the foreseeable future.

She began massaging me from the root, stretching the skin out as her hand slipped up to the head.

"A cock's such a strange and wonderful part of sex. It's such a thrill when it enters you, soft and firm, swelling you out and giving you such a satisfied feeling as it sinks into you," she said, leaning her other elbow on my thigh as the slow massage continued. "Don't you think?"

I let the point go. I thought a good tongue was as good as a good fuck, and I loved the taste and texture of juiced up lips and hunny hole.

"What would it be like if we could swap bodies and I could feel how nice it is to fuck someone?" she asked after a moment.

"Weird, I guess. I don't think I could be a girl and suck cocks."

I'd met Bi's and TS's and never given much thought to their lifestyles, though I'd never gotten friendly with that crowd outside everyday interactions.

"I'd like to know. I've tried fucking a girl with a strap on but that was a disappointment."

She was still lazily stroking me, doing more than enough to engage the lizard brain.

"Girls have better orgasms. A boy's is mostly a ten second spike as he cums his load," I countered.

"But I'd still like to try it once," she said dreamily.

She pulled my cock toward her and spat on the head then used the palm of her hand to smooth it over before bringing the other hand up to steady it while she stroked over it with her fingernails. I gasped at the sudden shock of pleasure surging through my cock, squeezing my eyes closed as my hips jerked instinctively.

"You like that?" she asked. "It's a speciality of mine. Gregor says it drives him wild."

"I'm not surprised," I said, my breath catching in my throat.

She did it again, causing me to arch up as I sucked air into my lungs, my breath hissing through my teeth, a warm glow of pleasure seeping into the rest of my body.

"Ah...," I responded.

She gave a little giggle. "Oh, yes, I can see that you like that."

She stopped and put one hand over the other and began to stroke my cock, squeezing tight enough to ride the skin up and down. I lay back in the chair, revelling in the ministrations of her hand, looking down at her as she sat curled between my wide open legs.

She stopped again and gave my mushroom head a little kiss. "Lift your bum," she ordered. "Let's get these shorts off so I can play with your balls as well."

I lifted my ass and wriggled as she leant back and drew them down, wrestling my cock back through the fly and pressing it flat as she slid the waistband down. My cock was bobbing in the air as she drew my shorts over my feet. She smiled as she looked up and saw my cock standing proud.

She eased herself back between my knees, one hand brushing up along my inner thigh and cupping my balls while the other crept along the top of my other thigh and moved in to grasp my cock.

"Yours isn't as big as Gregor's, but his has been genetically modded so that don't count, and besides you make love much better than he does," she said, holding it upright.

"Umm, thank you, I think."

"You know, I was jealous of boys and their 'Pee Pee's' when I was a little girl. They could stand in the bushes and do it while I had to drop my pants and squat. I used to get so annoyed if it splashed on my feet," she confided in me.

"Ours went into the composter along with all the other organics," I relied. "I used to wonder if I'd peed the water I was drinking sometimes."

"Eeww," she said, wrinkling up her face. "We had fresh water from the polar cap."

She gave my cock a squeeze and started stroking me again while her other hand gently rubbed my scrotum, her fingers reaching into the crack of my ass.

"Do you like your button touched?" she asked, letting a finger probe far enough up to brush my rosebud.

"Never had it done before," I gasped out as the surge of pleasure tingled in my groin.

"I like it when it's done to me," she giggled. "Just a fingertip though."

"Mm," I replied, eyes closed, problems forgotten and wallowing in pleasure.

As she continued stroking me lazily and playing with my rosebud, I felt her hot breath on my cock, then the delicious touch of the tip of her tongue as she drew it up the underside.

"Mm...," I groaned in appreciation.

She bent my cock down toward her and I felt her smooth lips sliding over the head while her tongue continued to flutter under and onto my eyehole. I groaned again as she plunged it deeper inside, letting her teeth rake down its length as it filled her mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her, her hand clasping the root while her head bobbed up and down with her finger circling and pressing on my rosebud. I could feel the cum building inside me as my hips started twitching and jerking.

She responded by stroking the root, only an inch or so but enough to take me past the threshold and into my spurting orgasm, filling her mouth with my seed time and again as she swallowed it down. I lay there panting as she sucked and licked me dry, letting my cock shrink in her mouth as she lay against my leg.

After a while she stirred, sitting upright and leaning an elbow on my thigh.

"Was I good?" she asked.

"The best that I've had yet," I complimented her, stirring myself to sit upright on the edge of the seat.

She levered herself up. "I've got to go the toilet."

My balls had an empty ache as I stood.

"I'll go and check if Beth has anything more on the star yet," I told her, walking stiffly to the lift shaft.

"Okay," she replied. "I'll come down in a minute."

The infra-red screen was the only one with a clear picture. Even the radar was still a bit fogged from the dust cloud as yet.

"Anything new?" I asked as I flopped into the command seat.

"Indications of a gas giant on the farside," Beth replied. "Other than that, nothing."

"Okay, thanks."

I sat there staring at the screens, pondering on the possibilities of finding salvation in the star staring out of the screen. If a gas giant had survived then there was hope that more planets had survived as well.

"Why do you call your computer Beth?" Diggie asked me, coming round the lift shaft.

"I had to call it something and Bethany was one of my teachers back on Ergot Five," I replied.

"I was taught by a machine intelligence. They're not as smart as a real teacher," she said. "Though it was a very realistic bot in the image of an old man with glasses and all."

I smiled at the image it created in my mind. Glasses were an affectation these days. Modern surgery could reconstruct your eyes if necessary.

"Anything?" she asked, nodding toward the screens in front of me.

"No, we're still too far away."

"Let's go back upstairs and eat, then," she replied. "Then we can go to bed."

It sounded good to me. Sitting and staring at the screens was pointless.

"Okay," I agreed, as she leant over and circled my neck with her arms, her hands curling up around my ears.

I half turned in my seat and found myself looking into her smiling face.

"What's up? You look like the cat that got the cream."

"Oh, I've got my reasons," she said, releasing me.

I gave a half laugh back, wondering what she had planned for tonight, and got out of the chair. I followed her onto the disc and we ascended the one flight up to the rec room to decide the menu for dinner.

After dinner we sat with our coffee while Diggie went through the film catalogue and chose a rom-com for us to watch. Unfortunately, apart from sitting on the floor together, there was nowhere for us to sit and cuddle. We ended up with our chairs drawn together and my hand resting in hers.

I picked her dirty clothes from the floor as we went up to the cabins. As we rode the disc up she put her arm round my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to take a shower. Will you join me?" she asked as the disc slowed to a stop.

"Mm, yes, but I need to get my Depilatory out first and do my face."

"Why don't you grow a beard, just a small one," she suggested.

"Can't," I replied. "Won't fit my space suit mask if I do."

She laughed. "When are you going to use the space suit, then?"

"I don't know, but I'm not growing one just in case, and that's a regulation I'm sticking to," I told her as I took the tube down from the shelf.

"Spoilsport," she came back at me. "You'd look nice with a 'stubble' look."

"I'll grow one when we get back," I declared, spreading the cream over my chin.

"Well, hurry up, I want you to wash me all over in the shower," she replied.

It took me only a moment longer to even out the cream. It would finish its work while I was washing her.

"Well, come on then. I'm ready if you are."

She grinned at me and took my arm, leading me into the cubicle.

12