In The Darkest Of Nights 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found the storage I sought starting from the second floor down, four floors of warehouses that, whilst being mostly empty, contained a chemical store that had enough in small glass sample files to make us a new crystal.

Diggie was dancing and hugging me, planting kisses where she could while I gathered the samples and looked around for something to carry them all. This was the first time I regretted not wearing clothes. The only thing around here was an oversize box.

Our earlier exploration on the floor above had turned up some clothes that suggested a creature with a large, powerfully muscled lower body and a quite thin upper body. Surprisingly, it also seemed to have a powerful tail making it almost three legged.

I let Diggie wait and 'guard' out precious lithium whilst I raced back up to collect something to wrap them in. I brought two tops back and rolled them up in the sleeves, tucking the extra cloth around them to make two bundles.

Diggie linked arms with me as we each carried one bundle, extremely happy at the prospect of going home and chatting about who would say what and what people were going to think when she announced our engagement.

It was dark and there was a drizzly rain when we arrived back at the 'park' cylinder. The globe above was clearly visible as it shed a wan light. We were soaked and bedraggled when we made the lift shafts and I gave Diggie my slipsuit to dry her hair then dried mine.

I couldn't be wetter so I put it on as Diggie unloaded my spacesuit from the capsule. I sealed her up with the lithium and donned my suit for the journey back to the ship. After depositing her back in the pod I raced around to clamber back aboard and de-suit, then wait while the tube delivered me to the cargo level.

I had one of Beth's bots meet me there to take the lithium for processing and handed over the two bundles when I released Diggie from her confines.

"Well, I'm glad that's over," she declared when I opened the lid.

I stretched out my hand to help her, taking her weight as she climbed out.

"We're as good as on our way home," I said to her, a broad smile on my face.

She hugged me till I gently separated us to retrieve the bundles for the bot.

"Now we can relax and celebrate. I think Beth will agree with me," I said, looking at the ceiling, "that a bottle of champagne is in order."

"And candles, can you replicate those?"

"They're both on the state dinner menu, though the food is deliberately bland to accommodate anyone," Beth informed us, avoiding directly allowing alcohol and contravening the regs.

We made our way up to the rec level, my cock getting stiff as she kissed and caressed me in the tube. She broke off and hit the top button before clasping me again.

"Let's make love first," she whispered, stretching to bite at my earlobe.

She took my rampant cock and led me to her bed. Turning and sitting on the edge, she pulled me in and took a mouthful of my cock. The pleasure flared through me as she brought her tongue into play, flicking over its underside as she sucked.

With a groan I pushed her off. "Let's do a sixty-nine."

She lay back on the bed and opened her legs. I climbed on and straddled her, letting her grasp my cock again as I went down on my elbows and dipped my head down. My chin nestled in her hair as my tongue began to stroke across her pink, open lips, tasting the juices of her moist pussy.

She took my cock back and resumed licking and sucking, her hand softly stroking its ridged length. We pleasured each other and took the pleasure freely given as I revelled in the joy of the intimacy of our sexual congress.

Her clit was hard as my tongue flicked over it and began to circle it, pressing down on the hood as I crossed it. Her hands went to my hips as her head bobbed to fuck me with her mouth, taking it as deep as she could while she snorted through her nose and sucked on it.

She came first, my cock spilling from her mouth as her hips thrust up and her back arched. Her fingers let go their hold as she slumped back. I eased myself up and turned to lay next to her, my throbbing cock slowly shrinking as I pulled her willingly into my arms.

I thought about the day and our luck, cumulatively adding to a miracle, whichever god you worshiped. The next problem facing us was finding an icy comet in the ort cloud Beth had scouted out as we came in. We needed enough fuel to accelerate up to near lightspeed and to kill the velocity when we popped out the other side.

I had used most of ours getting here and though I could still make it home with what I had, the journey would take months longer at the slow speed I could attain, and we would be coasting on fumes when we hit her home star.

12